• Breaking News

    Friday, March 13, 2020

    Borderlands PSA: In Borderlands 3 Steam page it says "Cross-Platform Multiplayer"; it actually means crossplay between EGS / Steam, not between PC and consoles.

    Borderlands PSA: In Borderlands 3 Steam page it says "Cross-Platform Multiplayer"; it actually means crossplay between EGS / Steam, not between PC and consoles.


    PSA: In Borderlands 3 Steam page it says "Cross-Platform Multiplayer"; it actually means crossplay between EGS / Steam, not between PC and consoles.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    Says it right here: https://i.imgur.com/UqZu7ex.png

    Just thought you might want to know that before you buy it.

    submitted by /u/PatFieldhill
    [link] [comments]

    New Shift Codes

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    CTWBT-RKZZ5-6S6XS-WR33T-RHZ59

    Redeem in game or via shift.gearboxsoftware.com

    submitted by /u/Frocharocha
    [link] [comments]

    Be Nice to the new players.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    As the steam players join our ranks don't get upset with the wave of post "we already know" ( i.e let hot fix apply, Typhon gets stuck. You know the ones ). Some of these people haven't played 3 yet so all the hiccups and oofs that most of us know about will be completely new to them. Don't get irritated, because we've been there, so use your experience to help.

    submitted by /u/Deathmedical
    [link] [comments]

    Bring back chubby farming

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 12:34 AM PDT

    I personally really loved chubby farming in bl2 for the xp and the potential of getting good classmods and Im kinda hoping during dlc 2 they can introduce chubby enemies into the game (since it does have hammerlock who hunts animals) that drop legendarys and give good exp that would be very cool.

    submitted by /u/Eatplants123
    [link] [comments]

    Good thing I preloaded

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/zJvMUNK

    Might as well redownload at this point.

    submitted by /u/Ferosch
    [link] [comments]

    So excited for BL3

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    I know i'm late to the party, but i have managed to stay spoiler free until the steam release! I wonder what awesome loot and more loot ill find.

    submitted by /u/MagicalPlayerAdam
    [link] [comments]

    So I was playing around after defeating the first boss in BL3 and decided to see if I was able to jump onto Claptrap when he was signaling to Lilith (don't ask why). I wasn't able to jump on him but instead went through him and I found this inside Claptrap. Santi5?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 09:28 PM PDT

    Possible to import my Xbox Character onto my steam game?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 07:35 PM PDT

    Just got the game on Steam, was wondering if it's possible to transfer characters over to the different versions of the game or will I have to start over?

    submitted by /u/Prplehuskie13
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 Download Trouble

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    Hello, I'm new here on the BL subreddit, but I need some help.

    Essentially, I preloaded the game on Steam yesterday, but once the game became available ~45 minutes ago, a new download appeared. I believe this is for the DLCs, as they hadn't appeared yet on my Steam until this morning.

    Now, the issue comes here: the download is making no progress, and I cannot launch the game. Steam shows that my disk is doing work, at about 25-35 MB/s, but network is making no progress on the download. This is extremely odd, as a Siege update that needed to be downloaded works completely fine.

    This issue is also happening to two of my friends with widely varying PC specs, with me and a friend having just about equally powerful PCs and another friend that has a PC not much but a little less powerful, so I don't think this is a hardware issue.

    Is anyone else struggling with this?

    EDIT 1: One of my friends' downloads just finished miraculously? But not the other two of us.

    EDIT 2: I've noticed that if you go to your downloads page and click "PLAY" (so that it opens the little menu thing that says download progress, launch as soon as ready, etc.), and go back to your library page, it will say "Downloading Content" with a percentage next to it. I think once this finishes, the game will download? Will update once I'm sure.

    FINAL EDIT: Thanks to u/Awkward_Cake for the insight, same thing happened for me. Once the above-mentioned progress bar reached ~90%, network progress started and the game finished downloading in no time. Thanks for the help everyone, enjoy the game! :)

    submitted by /u/FiZIsHere
    [link] [comments]

    sigh...I just got into the BL GOTY enhanced edition.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 05:38 AM PDT

    They haven't fixed the damn class mods. These have been known to be glitched for 10 years and they didn't fix them.

    At least the game looks good...but they brought the shitty inventory from BL2, yay. The Bitch didn't get fixed either, did it ? At least the Reaper works now.

    It's a bittersweet experience for sure.

    submitted by /u/Lechyon
    [link] [comments]

    Can You Swap Quests on the Map (PC)

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 09:06 PM PDT

    So... is extraordinarily frustrating. I don't see a way to cycle through quests on the main map. You can cycle quests while playing the game with a hotkey, but open your map up where you can actually see where to go to get the quests and suddenly you just can't cycle them without leaving the map? What kind of insane logic is that? Please tell me I'm missing something.

    submitted by /u/kechlion
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 is now available on steam.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    Did something get tweaked or am I just really lucky this run?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    So I decided to replay the series and just started a new run with BL2 and I haven't even gotten to Captan Flynt yet and I've had two orange weapons drop. Did they tweak something or did I just get insanely lucky with my drops?

    submitted by /u/GreenishWombat
    [link] [comments]

    Can Greavewaed still drop the earworm?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 04:17 PM PDT

    I have been farming for days and no luck... How about you?

    submitted by /u/GGGREECE
    [link] [comments]

    Online Multiplayer Lag

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    I started playing the BL3 on steam with a friend, and we both made new characters...We were playing and everything was fine. Later on another friend joined us and complained about constant lag. Eventually we took a break for a while and closed the game.

    When we resumed again, anyone who wasn't hosting experienced this same lag. It's just constant. It's most noticeable when driving vehicles; there's a very obvious input lag. You can tell when shooting things as the numbers pop up after a delay as well. It seems to have made the game rather unplayable with multiplayer.

    Has anyone else been experiencing this? We tried swapping who's hosting (assuming it's even p2p), but this hasn't helped. I can't seem to find any other posts on this topic that are recent - Many are from September and older, and don't seem to have a resolution.

    submitted by /u/Galaereas
    [link] [comments]

    LFG (BL: GOTY) Underdome

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 07:56 PM PDT

    Two Short Trials Left and All Three Long Ones Lvl 41 Roland GT: JJMantaRay25

    Even if you can't play right now, please add me! This game is super dead and I just want to beat the underdome. I'm down to play whenever!

    submitted by /u/JJMantaRay25
    [link] [comments]

    Steam: great for discounts, terrible for simple info.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 07:55 PM PDT

    I am not taking any chances when I order from Steam, so please tell me:

    • what is the difference between the "Digital Deluxe" and the regular editions available on this page?
    • why in the Pandoran hell is Steam offering the Season Pass for about $40 and the "Super Deluxe" edition for only $10 more (before tax)?
    • It appears the $39.99 Season Pass purchase does not include the base game... is that accurate?
    submitted by /u/EverWatcher
    [link] [comments]

    Shifts code website down?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    Does anyone else keep having to make an account every time they try to login to shift to redeem codes? This is getting very frustrating lol

    submitted by /u/Jpro9070
    [link] [comments]

    Do you need Xbox live/psplus to redeem shift codes?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    I'm seeing conflicting answers on other threads. Some said you have to have Xbox live/ps plus to redeem and use shift codes/golden keys and another I read mentioned that you can redeem them online on the gearbox website instead of through the social menu in the Bl3 game menu and bypass the need to have the subscription to whatever gaming console you're using but I couldn't find anywhere confirming this.

    submitted by /u/ThatOneNibbaB
    [link] [comments]

    The humor?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    Well with the *current global situation* and the Steam lunch on the upcoming weekend it seems to be the perfect time to dive into BL3!!

    I am a huge fan BL2. And yes I am aware that the main story and Ava kinda sucks and they did most of recurring characters really dirty in this game. However, my question is what about the humor ? That was one of my favorite parts of BL2. Quests like Mal or that one where you are trying to impress a girl for scooter, or TK. Baha`s Halloween Special.

    So have they remained consistent with that or am I in for a bit of a let down?

    submitted by /u/MisterPendej0
    [link] [comments]

    Need help

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 06:12 PM PDT

    Why is B3 crashing after i click launch on steam?

    submitted by /u/BlakeDaSnake476
    [link] [comments]

    Language change Steam?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I'm having trouble changing my language on Steam.

    Already tried to change in the properties, but it didn't work and there's no option ingame.

    submitted by /u/gdmusse
    [link] [comments]

    Epic to Steam

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 05:21 PM PDT

    If I wanna play on steam, does that mean i need to buy the game again? or is there some way to like transfer over with no cost?

    Im asking this without having looked at the steam page so forgive me if it's simple.

    submitted by /u/MangledZucchini
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment