• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 14, 2020

    Borderlands All slam relics should increase jump height

    Borderlands All slam relics should increase jump height


    All slam relics should increase jump height

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    Like the title states. I would be more inclined to use slam relics if they increased your jump height to a point where you can get a guaranteed slam.

    submitted by /u/HairJordan87
    [link] [comments]

    Help deciding what character to play.(TPS)

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    I'm having a bit of a problem figuring out who to play in TPS. The choices are Jack, Aurelia or Athena. I've played a bit of each and can't decide which character I like the most.

    submitted by /u/redwud3381
    [link] [comments]

    I Am Now Confused

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 08:50 PM PDT

    My main gamer tag, as of late, is one of deep emotional value to me. It's boring, but representative of my current place in life. For some reason though, Gearbox or someone has decided that LostDadStanding is abusive. Can someone explain this logic to me?

    submitted by /u/madjackmagee
    [link] [comments]

    Saw this dude playing borderlands 3 with ONLY grenades and he got this incredible grenade that just swarms the enemy

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 10:02 PM PDT

    Network Error Can't connect to shift on steam in BL3

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 05:53 PM PDT

    Can Someone Help me I'm Trying to Play with a friend and it keeps giving me a network error that all players need to connect to SHIFT. I have a linked shift account and have played online in BL2 and the Pre-sequel. I go to the shift menu on selectiona and click the go online button but just gives me this error. Please help.

    submitted by /u/random600
    [link] [comments]

    Fade away bugs

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 05:50 PM PDT

    On occasion, FL4K is still being targeted during fade away. Has Gearbox addressed this?

    submitted by /u/Fallsalot2
    [link] [comments]

    DirectX12 Caused Forced 40fps Cap HELP

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 05:43 PM PDT

    So I just got Borderlands 3 on Steam and I decided to tweak around in the settings after playing a bit to try and get a better framerate. I switched to Direct X12 to see how it would run and ever since that switch, my game has been capped at 40fps when I was definitely getting higher than that. No matter what graphics settings I try my fps is stuck at 40. I switched back to DirectX11 and still locked at 40fps. I tried turning VSync on and off and tried every single frame rate limit including unlimited. Nothing. No difference at all. I get 40fps whether playing on ultra or very low. The fps did go down to 30fps when I capped the fps to 30 but aside from that, it wouldn't go up no matter what. I even went into the game files and tried to change the the PreferredGraphicsAPI in the GameUserSettings but it was already set to DX11. Tried anyways and still nothing...

    I've tried restarting my computer multiple times, I feel as though I've tried absolutely everything and no matter what, the framerate is just capped at 40 and I have no idea what to do. I was running 50-55 on high before this.

    If anyone has any idea how to fix this please help. I've had nothing but issues since getting the game.

    My PC SPECS:

    Razer Blade 2018 laptop- 1080p 60fps screen CPU: I7 7700HQ 2.8 GHz GPU: GTX 1060 6GB RAM: 16GB DDR4 500GB SSD 4TB External Hard Drive

    submitted by /u/OMGItsAqua
    [link] [comments]

    What's up with the clunky UI?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 08:45 PM PDT

    Bought BL3 yesterday, played a little bit before needing to head to bed. But I found the UI was pretty darn clunky and just straight up annoying to use. Given the game was out on EGS for a year, I really don't get how it's still missing basic functionalities.

    • I could be hovering over an item in my inventory, but the hitbox to select it doesn't even match the image, so if I'm hovering the right side it will actually be selecting the item to the right instead of what I want. This has the bonus effect of making the inventory feel extra laggy.
    • I can't quickly equip items. If I want to equip a shield, I can't just double click or right click on it to equip it. I've gotta select it, then go all the way to the other side of the screen to select the only slot it could go to, which is just silly because quick equipping is a thing in many other games and I'm pretty sure earlier borderlands games too.
    • The game tells me to press Tab to assign a new skill point. I press Tab and it sends me to my inventory and not the skill tree.

    I don't remember these being a problem in previous games, and they're all fairly basic Quality of Life features that many other games of a similar genre have.

    submitted by /u/IceFire909
    [link] [comments]

    Are most legendaries still world drops?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    It's been several months since I last played, and I remember there were complaints then about too many legendaries being tied to random world drops.

    Is this still the case?

    submitted by /u/Izenthyr
    [link] [comments]

    Please add a dialogue skip

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 08:14 PM PDT

    I've played the game all the way through 8 times, going normal and TVHM for all 4 Vault Hunters, and now I'm streaming and doing challenge runs. I am BEGGING for a dialogue skip that functions like the cutscene skip. I just wanna use the drop pod to continue the suffering of the run, I don't wanna hear Lilith or Ava speak for 2 minutes before I can finally go do something else.

    submitted by /u/MrFlexTape
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 Steam Trading Cards?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 06:12 AM PDT

    On the store page it mentions that Trading Cards are included, but I don't see any on www.steamcommunity.com/my/badges or in the marketplace? Is there anything mentioned about this on official canals, will this be enabled on a later date?

    submitted by /u/turbodevin
    [link] [comments]

    Does matchmaking work for you guys?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 07:58 PM PDT

    Because for me and my friends it absolutely doesn't. I've read things about your coop mode (mines set to cooperation) and then also your firewall settings (Borderlands is white-listed), yet I've never got it to work?

    Does it work for anyone?

    submitted by /u/zFlashy
    [link] [comments]

    When is the stuff like guns and skins from DLC supposed to show in inventory?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    I've gotten as far [in the game] as getting a car for Ellie with nothing showing in my inventory or the New-u station.

    Am I bugged?

    submitted by /u/mordacaiyaymofo
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone been testing out the new Gun Buffs?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    I've been farming for SkekSil's on my Amara for the passed few days, has this gun always been this baseline powerful? I know the buffed the damage of the explosive projectiles it shoots every burst, but good god does it shred EVERYTHING on M4. The 100% ASE Fire one is my new favorite mobbing weapon, and it can reliably kill Graveward in one downed phase. Anyone else enjoying the SkekSil as well? Or any of the new buffed guns for that matter.

    submitted by /u/ObligatorySatan
    [link] [comments]

    My Borderlands Story

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    I've played all the Borderlands games many times and put hundreds and even thousands of hours into them. I recently decided to give Tales From the Borderlands a shot and it made me realize again how much I love this game and series. When I was younger I would always rush home and start playing with my stepdad. Whenever the second one came out I had just started middle school and had recently moved to this county. I didn't have many friends and the game made me feel happy and accepted even if I was just a weirdo. I would just get home and play it for hours by myself and with my stepdad. When the pre-sequel came out my parents had gotten divorced so I would play through that one with my younger brother. When the third one came out I was so happy that the series I loved was adding another installment after all these years. I didn't have borderlands on my pc so I grabbed the handsome collection and dove right back in in prep. The pack I got had tales in it and I hadn't gotten around to playing it till just now. Watching the interactions, listening to the cutscene music, and seeing all the old friends that had been there for me when no one else was just gives me a feeling I can't even describe. I grew up on this game. It made me realize I can be who I really am and it doesn't even matter what others thinks. I know it's weird to say this looter shooter changed me but it really did. Playing this back makes me remember all the happiest times where I would be excited to get my first legendary gun and it showed me that a game can be more than a game.

    submitted by /u/ArtemisXApollo1
    [link] [comments]

    Would you like a borderlands 2 dlc characters to return?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 03:24 AM PDT

    Honest opinion. Would you want borderlands 2 characters to return again as another dlc or new vault hunters? Me personally I'd love to play as a new older gaige or even Krieg although I doubt we will. But I really liked them and would love to play them in the newest borderlands game. But what about you guys? Do you want new VH's or some old ones? Maybe more then 2 this time around?

    submitted by /u/RobotSpy739
    [link] [comments]

    “Optimizing Shaders”?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 05:46 PM PDT

    So I just picked up Borderland 3 on Steam to play with my friends. Started it up last night, we had a blast. It chugged a little in the more open areas, but in general it ran okay. I go to launch the game today, and all I get is a long ass loading bar that refuses to move labeled "Optimizing Shaders". I tried verifying game files to see if something's wrong, but it's still happening. Is this a bug? Did I fuck something up? Is this Randy Pitchford's way of punishing me for waiting to buy the game on steam?

    submitted by /u/ChillySnowboy
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody else hopw gearbox expands on the guardian rank perks?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 05:26 PM PDT

    I have about 26 unspent points because its basically useless to put them in right now considering ill get 0.2% more of a stat.

    submitted by /u/dilly6977
    [link] [comments]

    We should have a med kit relic

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 05:23 PM PDT

    Instead of relying on random medkit drops, have one you can reuse like a shield with a cooldown rate and annointments.

    submitted by /u/Henchman20
    [link] [comments]

    wondering about purchasing bl3

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    is borderlands 3 worth the price? i have waited for it to be on steam but all the bad reviews made me think a bit. What do you guys think about it?

    submitted by /u/no_lollygagin
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to make an open invite on Discord on the steamversion of the game?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    Edit: Found the problem, game activity has to be on in Discord and the game has to be open for all. But some games are still not joinable, the best way to do it right now is to ask for their shift ID, that will work just fine and you can remove them from your friends list later if you want to.

    The title says it all; can you invite people on the steamversion of Borderlands 3 on discord? The button doesn't pop up for me but I can join the parties of people who put an open invite for everyone on the Borderlands 3 Discord server which most likely was from the Epic Games version since my invites worked on that platform (not saying epic games is good just stating that it worked on that verison of the game).

    submitted by /u/Paincake990
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment