• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 18, 2020

    Borderlands So I just got through the fight with the Digby Vermouth music, and I'm craving more music like it.

    Borderlands So I just got through the fight with the Digby Vermouth music, and I'm craving more music like it.


    So I just got through the fight with the Digby Vermouth music, and I'm craving more music like it.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 07:27 PM PDT

    What genre would this even count as? Anyone have a playlist of stuff like it?

    submitted by /u/Shamus_Aran
    [link] [comments]

    During the PAX gameplat reveal, Randy Pitchford mentioned something about us visiting familiar places

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 06:39 PM PDT

    But there is not even one returning location from BL1 and BL2

    Was he only referring to Konrad's Hold, which resembles Headstone Mine, or the Pandora maps all looking like how 90% of the BL1 maps looked like?

    Because I sure would like to revisit some places in this game, shame.

    submitted by /u/not_anakin
    [link] [comments]

    I wish scopeless snipers where a regular thing.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 04:35 AM PDT

    Like in BL3 we got Jakobs carbines that are basically non-legendary Gatling guns with cranks and everything. i've just been getting annoyed with my sniper lately like the cross hair lights up an its basically on someones head and it misses. Twitchy ass enemies how much ads slows me down.

    Hell give me something like the hunted or the elephant gun from BL1 I'd pop heads all day everyday no problem. I'd be able to get targets quicker and kill quicker. Not to mention no more an anointed decided to surprise me when i was scoped.

    Like seriously i can't be the only guy that just wants to go Simo Hayha on some bandits

    submitted by /u/H311LORD
    [link] [comments]

    Is Borderlands 1 really essential to the story?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 09:04 PM PDT

    I've been thinking of buying the handsome collection on sale on the playstation store and borrowing the third game from and friend. With that said is the first game needed to understand the story?

    submitted by /u/_imsleepcuh
    [link] [comments]

    Next Level Cap Increase?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    Is there a new level cap increase coming with the next dlc?

    submitted by /u/ProtoPulse1320
    [link] [comments]

    Tales From The Borderlands Redux leaked — includes bonus mini-episode

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 12:22 AM PDT

    Found this in r/GamingLeaksAndRumours. No idea who it is, but it's legit from the looks of it.

    Here is the trailer (split in two parts, for some reason) if you can't access his post, by the way. 1. https://i.imgur.com/NGmA7Xc.mp4?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf 2. https://i.imgur.com/yV0vgPv.mp4?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

    Looks like it's essentially a re-release of Tales coming this year. It includes a commentary for each episode, a "World of Curiosities Exhibit" which is basically a character bio/model viewer/concept art menu, and a bonus 60 minutes of content set after the game (the only thing we see is of Rhys and Fiona in that funky vault world).

    It also ends with the caption "2020", and then shows only the number 2? I don't want to get my hopes up, but what else could that mean other than a sequel?

    submitted by /u/DaHyro
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 Steam can't set network mode to online

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 10:05 PM PDT

    I have restarted borderlands steam and my computer multiple times, verified the integrity of Borderlands 2 files, and have reinstalled steam and borderlands and tried almost everything I could but anytime I start borderlands it works fine until "creating online session" when it takes a long time before giving me an error which lasts less than a few frames so I can't read it and put me in offline mode in the main menu. This started when my game crashed while hosting an online game with 2 others with me and I haven't been able to go online since. Comment and ask if you need anymore information or if you have ideas to help me because I've tried everything I've seen online

    submitted by /u/Elongated_Goose
    [link] [comments]

    Most Aggravating Way to Die?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 05:37 AM PDT

    For me: Getting the last shot on an emey and killing him, only for DoT to down me, with no way to get a second wind. That or only just getting the kill on the last enemy, only for a barrel to go off and knock me down again.

    This is one of the biggest pet peeves I have had with this franchise over the past decade. It always makes me scream at the screen, and go through the 5 stages of grief in a matter of moments.

    Truly one of my love/hate moments with playing. Lol

    submitted by /u/Omegachai
    [link] [comments]

    I feel like my amara doesnt do as much damage as she used too?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 08:51 PM PDT

    I get 25 stacks of mindfullness have a 100% ase brainstormer and the element boost artifact but feel like shes not doing that much damage anymore. Tips?

    submitted by /u/dilly6977
    [link] [comments]

    The Stark Krakatoa Conundrum

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    Bit of background: I have recently picked up Borderlands 3 as I was waiting for the Steam release as I'm not a fan of supporting timed exclusives (not a debate that I want to start) but i have been a massive Borderlands fan since I got my hands on the first Borderlands many, many years ago.

    Yesterday I was playing on Eden 6 and found a loot midget. I killed him and to my surprise out popped a Stark Krakatoa with fire elemental damage. I was level 22 at the time. Now for those who dont know this weapon is a Maliwan sniper. This means that it has that annoying charge up mechanic, however if you hold the trigger its fire rate is absolutely insane.

    I am now level 35 and it still out damages EVERYTHING that I have picked up since with the speed of a (very fast and very hard moving train.)

    The question that spurs from all of this is: Did I pick up a glitched one ? It is so crazily strong that I am unsure how it actually exists. Up until lev 30 it quite literally one shot every non boss enemy I fought (including badasses) and with a boss it was a two shot crit.

    I understand this is a rather long post, but this weapon has totally and utterly blown me away to the point where I genuinely try not to use it anymore because it makes the game far too easy. Really enjoying the game btw :) Apart from the Twins..

    submitted by /u/joshov8
    [link] [comments]

    BL3 Moze Build Question

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 08:08 PM PDT

    hey y'all, i have a question about Moze real quick

    i like to rock a Bloodletter mod with +3 on Desperate Measures (increases gun damage based on how low health is) and the Deathless Artifact which doubles shields but leaves you with 1 hp. knowing all this, my question is:

    can i get +3 Thin Red Line, and will it stack with the Deathless artifact? so it increases my shields by 100% (i think for Thin Red Line) and another 100% for the Deathless Artifact?

    any other information around these things and this build in general would be greatly appreciated, thank you guys <3

    submitted by /u/enshrowdofficial
    [link] [comments]

    LFG BL1 GOTY Enh (Robot Revolution DLC)

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    I've been rerunning BL1 as Roland while waiting for a friend to get his PC upgraded so we can play BL3 co-op. I am now starting the Robot Revolution DLC @ PT2 and was hoping to get 1 or 2 people to join on PC. If you're interested, my Steam ID is barnaby_barclay.

    submitted by /u/Dragget
    [link] [comments]

    Question: what happened to Butt Stallion?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 09:56 PM PDT

    I remember in the Commander Lilith DLC with the side mission where us, Tina, and Brick rescue her and bring her back to the back burner, but where is she now?

    submitted by /u/PapaHew24
    [link] [comments]

    New steam user: How do I stop microstutters? Most while mobbing

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    2080 super I7 9700k 16gb

    No reason for it to be a hardware problem :(

    Using dx12 btw and Max settings

    submitted by /u/Samosa2
    [link] [comments]

    The Skullmasher Returns!

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    Neato, the shotgun sniper returns in the 2nd DLC.

    submitted by /u/Retr0Mxsked
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands: TPS Online Down?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    Anyone else?

    submitted by /u/helloreporter
    [link] [comments]

    question about anointed bonuses

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 06:49 PM PDT

    new player here.

    I got few questions about anointed bonuses that come from gear.

    1. How do they work and do they stack? for example for siren: 300% dmg after slam + another 300% on other weapon = 600%?
    2. What about having multiple bonuses on different weapons? for example: i have a phaseslam 300% on first weapon then 15% life steal on second weapon, do i get them both even if im not using those weapons but they are in my weapon slots or is it just either 300% more dmg on first weapon or 15% life steal depending on which weapon i want to use?
    submitted by /u/Miemii
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 steam. Game freezes, FPS drops to 0 .

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    Hello everyone.

    Yesterday game run great. Today I am having major issue with it. I have FPS drops to 0 for couple of second, every 10 second , unplayable.

    My specs are i5-6600k, gtx 1070, 16gb, latest drivers.

    Tried restarting the pc several times, cleaned all the finish. No other demanding apps in the background

    Please help. Thank you.

    EDIT:

    I recorded what is happening in the main menu (same thing in the game as well) with CPU GPU usage

    https://photos.app.goo.gl/HHfjSTjsrEWC24fN7

    submitted by /u/mrhw1t3
    [link] [comments]

    Jakobs Weapons

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    As somebody who's played this series for a very long time, i love seeing how all the manufacturers evolved over the years, and while BL2 expanded on the antique firearm aesthetic, this game really perfected it. Tube fed repeaters, break action shotguns, crank rifles. I love the way they look so much. With this new parts system you don't get any that look out of place with bandit or Hyperion parts. I love the art direction of all the new weapons, but i love the new Jakobs so much.

    submitted by /u/Ilyccia
    [link] [comments]

    [BL3] Borman Nates drop rates?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 05:55 PM PDT

    Is it just me or are his drop rates really low? In what must have been about a hundred runs he hasn't dropped me a fire Cutsman, and he's barely dropping any of them now. At first I thought it was being in normal mode and having not completed the story yet to unlock Mayhem. But I went back on another character that has to farm him on Mayhem 2 and in about 15 runs there wasn't a single legendary.

    At a certain point I quit and decided to farm Private Beans for a Fire/Shock Westergun and he gave it to me in 3 kills. Not sure if it's just awful luck or if Borman is really stingy with his drops.

    submitted by /u/Gamerghost44
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands Goty NON enchanted version modding!

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    I try to mod my save stat that I can get 100 inventory slots with willow tree. When I put the save stat into the folder and start the game I get the general protection error and can't find a single fucking fix for it.

    Any one got an idea?

    submitted by /u/d_extrum
    [link] [comments]

    United We Stand Trophy help

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 04:47 PM PDT

    Any willing to help me with this Trophy? It just involves you jumping in my game and helping me beat a boss ("Sledge"). I tried to do it split screen but the enemies were too strong. PM me if you are available

    submitted by /u/lodycangley1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment