• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 15, 2020

    Borderlands After completing the first 2 DLCs of BL3 ... I find them better than most of DLCs released so far, story wise.

    Borderlands After completing the first 2 DLCs of BL3 ... I find them better than most of DLCs released so far, story wise.


    After completing the first 2 DLCs of BL3 ... I find them better than most of DLCs released so far, story wise.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 05:28 PM PDT

    Don't get me wrong on this, I love pretty much ALL the DLCs in this franchise, for different reasons. But I think that most of them were not memorable story wise... (Besides Tina's DLC obviously :)).

    Some got forgettable baddies (Piston / Hector or Nakayama), others got forgettable NPCs (Scarlett / Shade ) or ... not even ANY new NPCs at all (Hey Hammerlock Hunt !). And another thing that is pretty disapointed is that ALL the events of the previous DLCs are on Pandora. And it definitely restrain the possibilities to build a whole new lore around it, because it needs to remain plausible since we are not on another planet.
    I love those pieces of content but having a step back after completing the BL3 ones, there is definitely a difference.

    After reading so much bad things about the new writers and the story of Borderlands 3. I'm actually pleasantly surprised about the quality of both new DLCs.

    The stories are captivating. We have more NPCs and they are all pretty interesting or memorable. We EVEN got some characters development and some LORE in those stories (Which is PRETTY RARE). We got some plot-twists, some reveals and a tons of fanservice and references here and there.

    So far I'm really glad of that investment. It's not finished yet, and we can still have a bad surprise, but if they keep up the good work, I think it will be hands down the best Season Pass to acquire for those who love the story and universe of Borderlands. .

    submitted by /u/Redarks
    [link] [comments]

    Claptrap body pillow

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 02:54 AM PDT

    can anyone help me find a claptrap body pillow? i need it for my girlfriend i swear!

    submitted by /u/Trauma_101
    [link] [comments]

    What single "HELL YEAH!" feature would you like to see added to the game?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    And, no limit. Dream BIG.

    For me? I would like it is players could create their own maps to share with the community to play. I think it would rock to have limitless new maps with traps and surprises to play though!

    submitted by /u/Cicero_Johnson
    [link] [comments]

    S & S Munitions

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 03:46 PM PDT

    Anyone know what happened to S & S after the first Borderlands lorewise? I always liked their guns and was sad to see them go in the next two games.

    submitted by /u/44mcnet
    [link] [comments]

    What happened in the time between Tales from the Borderlands and Borderlands 3?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    Aight, I started playing Borderlands 3 and got to the point where I scan Gigamind's brain and talk to Rhys and a huge question poped up on my mind;

    What happened in the time between Tales from the Borderlands and Borderlands 3?

    Disclaimer: Spoilers

    In the ending of Tales from the Borderlands, Rhys and Fiona open the vault chest inside the Vault of the Traveler and the game ends, just like that. There have been many theories regarding to what happened to them and many are ruled out because of Borderlands 3 (like the one saying that they might have been teleported due to the Vault of the Traveler being an always moving vault that wouldn't stay in one spot for more than a few seconds).

    Anyways, what happened?

    What happened to Fiona? Sasha? (assuming that Tales from the borderlands romance options are not canon meaning that he Rhys didn't marry one of the two), Athena? GORTYS?! And even tho we know that Cassius is dead (fight for sanctuary) and we can pressume it was after he helped Rhys start Atlas back up.

    So, what happened in the meantime?
    Why we don't learn anything, not even have a brief mention, of the rest of the crew from Tales from the Borderlands?

    submitted by /u/FSRER
    [link] [comments]

    Tiny Tina

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    Does anyone else feel like Tiny Tina looks older than she should? For that matter she looks older than Lilith, Moxxi, or Tannis.

    submitted by /u/Fustar1988
    [link] [comments]

    Modder boosted my guardian rank

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 09:00 PM PDT

    I'm on PC and I joined a guy who boosted my Flak to Max level and maxed out my tree as well as my guardian rank. I was wondering if there was a way to return my guardian rank back to what it should be?

    submitted by /u/Darkest4ngel
    [link] [comments]

    It’s a bummer that the Gunner’s action skill has nothing to do with her guns

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 06:15 PM PDT

    When they announced that there was a character with a mech I said out loud to my friends "if it has its own weapons it's gonna be pretty rough to balance for endgame." And that's been the case until recently. But the other issue is that there is a huge divide between mech play and out of mech play. No synergy really and that's a bummer.

    IMO the mech should have augmented your equipped weapons, that way your gun choice is important and impactful the whole time your playing. Maybe have the green tree mech increase fire rate or it has a mag increasing augment. Blue tree could have explosive augments that add explosions to all guns and red tree could have an augment to increase damage and lower fire rate or accuracy.

    The current mech is fun leveling up but it's endgame now and up until very recently The best use for IB was to tank damage and make combat flow suck by jumping in and out every 15 seconds

    submitted by /u/Ewvan
    [link] [comments]

    P.S.A game stutter

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 09:27 PM PDT

    Anyone on console that is encountering an issue of your game seemingly freezing for a brief moment every 5 - 10 seconds a solution has been found. Turning off Echo cast in the social opinions seems to resolve this and has worked for me and many others. Spread the word.

    submitted by /u/Deathmedical
    [link] [comments]

    Do I need to play something else than The Handsome Collection before playing Borderlands3?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 09:15 PM PDT

    Hi,

    I want to start playing Borderlands but apparently, Borderlands 1 isn't included in The Handsome Collection. Is this a big deal?

    Can I play 2, TPS and 3 without playing 1 (which is at the same price that THC on PS Store...)?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/KirishimAyato
    [link] [comments]

    Once you have all the SDUs, what is the point of money in BL3?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    Got every SDU upgraded to max, except for Bank. As I am only using 13 out of 100 slots there, I see no reason to keep upgrading it.

    So, what do I do with money now? Does it have ANY use?

    submitted by /u/Cicero_Johnson
    [link] [comments]

    I was curious of how often Borderlands 3 goes on sale.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 05:55 PM PDT

    Specifically for xone. I thought about picking it up during this sale, but I've heard the story isn't very good, and I wanted a good story game at the time so I went with RE 1. I still think the game play looks good, I am most certainly a FL4K kind of guy, so I was considering picking it up.

    Thank You.

    submitted by /u/elijah37841
    [link] [comments]

    I went to space

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 10:45 PM PDT

    Can We Visual Filters For Gameplay

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 10:39 PM PDT

    In Dying Light, you can change the in-game filter to Black and White, an 80's VHS, and Comic Book look and it change the vibe of the game quite a bit. Could this work in BL3, and would it be fun?

    submitted by /u/TheFancyLunatic
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2.5 weapons replacement

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 10:38 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I'm playing this mod with a friend and when have noticed that some weapons are replaced for other. For example the Slagga doesn't drop from Techor & Jimbo, they instead drop a fire smg called Jalapeno. I wanna know if there's a list or log about where to find new and old weapons. I just wanted a chulain that doesn't drop from the mission. Thanks

    submitted by /u/Axsul
    [link] [comments]

    Would appreciate some help with Borderlands 1

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    I decided to play through the series but I'm having a lot of trouble with surviving the first game.

    Right now I'm at the Sledge boss fight and it looks like I will be there for an eternity. I keep dying. every time I die I lose the ammo for the fight, I got back in, die again, have even less ammo, endless loop. Attempted to backtrack a bit to collect some of the leftover loot, but all the enemies respawned and walking out the tower is a death sentence. I've spent pretty much all my money on the vending machine buying back my ammo, but now I'm back to nothing.

    I understand that this game was built for multiplayer, but I just wanna sit back and enjoy it at my own pace by myself.

    Is there a mod or an ini edit that can make this doable? Any advice other than "git gud"?

    submitted by /u/complexevil
    [link] [comments]

    How long ago did the Eridians die out?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 04:05 PM PDT

    I know it's probably a pretty long time ago and I'm not even sure if there are years in the borderlands series, but I'm really curious. Do we have an estimate of when they died off? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/skjsjsk
    [link] [comments]

    Gun help bl1

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 07:45 PM PDT

    Could anyone help me out with some free weapons on bl1 for Xbox one??

    submitted by /u/jned184738
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Terramorphus (PS4)

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 07:29 PM PDT

    Need help defeating Terramorphus last thing I need for the platinum.

    submitted by /u/NB5290
    [link] [comments]

    Fast travel bug

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    I just downloaded Borderlands GotY on xbox one. Started playing through it and realized I can't fast travel anywhere like arid badlands or sledge's safehouse even though I found the beacons. Anyone else run into a similar bug? Any idea how to fix?

    submitted by /u/44mcnet
    [link] [comments]

    How are the OP levels?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 06:45 PM PDT

    I never bought the second pearl and OP add ons, and I'm considering getting the handsome collection (which of course comes with those)

    How are the OP levels? Are they fun? Are they really only for the uber competitive players? Having never bought them I really never engaged with any community and I have no idea what the general consensus on them are.

    submitted by /u/Crazy-Kaplan
    [link] [comments]

    Zane main in need

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    I have a lvl 57 Zane but i deal no damage and i feel it's because i don't have any dlc and also because i got 57 on normal mode and maybe that messed me up so i want to know if there's anyone with a same problem and if they have a build with no dlc and also i really like Digi clone and barrier alot.

    submitted by /u/DaimyoKarma
    [link] [comments]

    Does the Borderlands games on ps4 have fov slider and hud size changer?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    I would like to know the tweakable settings for borderlands on ps4 before I buy since 70 fov is too low

    submitted by /u/jonahlonah
    [link] [comments]

    Does the current state of the game warrant a $30 purchase?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    I played the first couple of months the game was out, but had to send it back to Gamefly since there were multiple other games I wanted to play at the time. I did nearly 6 playthroughs, so I definitely got my time in. However, my biggest issues were endgame balancing and endgame activities. Have there been enough content/hotfixes to the game to warrant a purchase? It's currently sitting $30 on Xbox. I know it's recently received DLC, which I'd be willing to look at. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Biggy_DX
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment