• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 14, 2020

    Borderlands Guardian Angel shouldn’t activate immediately

    Borderlands Guardian Angel shouldn’t activate immediately


    Guardian Angel shouldn’t activate immediately

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 08:07 AM PDT

    Nine times out of ten this skill activates when I don't need it's help and then is on cool down when I do need it. It should activate when the FFYL bar is empty or give an option to hold a button to activate it when you want.

    submitted by /u/SenSei_Buzzkill
    [link] [comments]

    In just 1 week since the Borderlands Science players completed over 21.5 MILLION puzzles

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    I know y'all are probably way beyond where I am with these games. Buuut. I just finished my first Borderlands game.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 11:31 PM PDT

    I've been playing most of them off and on for the past few years. Always starting them and never really getting past level like 15 or 20. But I just finished Borderlands 3. Played it by myself and I'm amazed. Absolutely stunned. Like. I never thought I'd be able to and here I am. Wow.

    submitted by /u/SeraWinters
    [link] [comments]

    Hint about the next two DLCs

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 04:13 PM PDT

    It occurred to me that the puzzle clue Hammerlock reads during the Blackbarrel Cellar scenario is likely a hint about the four DLC expansions. The clue is "Eagle crab seven wendigo."

    • Seven = Handsome Jackpot
    • Wendigo = Guns, Love, and Tentacles
    • Eagle = DLC 3 or 4
    • Crab = DLC 3 or 4 (maybe Crawmerax-related)

    Also, there's another dialogue Easter egg from Wainwright in the same mission, when he's talking about their cask-aged weapons. "I prefer an oak brandy cask myself — oak takes longer than you think, but it's worth the wait." The internal name of Borderlands 3 is "Oak" the same way that Borderlands 1 and 2 were "Willow." There's an Ellie ECHO in the Sanctuary drydocks that basically says mostly the same thing about Sanctuary III, too. So that's a couple big gratuitous self-pats on the back by Gearbox there.

    submitted by /u/LightsaberCrayon
    [link] [comments]

    Games like Borderlands?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    Hello all! My boyfriend encouraged me to pick up some new hobbies and video games was the most obvious one. Borderlands was one of the first things I played and they're my favorite games to play with him... but we've played a LOT and are kinda burnt out. What kind of games would you guys recommend that are kinda similar? Thanks in advance!

    Edit: He suggested Destiny. Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/crystalgemily
    [link] [comments]

    Iron Partriot Moze - True Takedown run

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIGj-8yRrmo

    Finally able to finish TTD with moze, some parts are still sloppy like the valk part but nonetheless i am happy with the result

    Build discussion:
    The idea on this build is to use that 15secs of auto bear to it's full potential. With the god roll rifle GM com that i have, i decided to go for soulrender bcoz it's awesome af… and with this rifle i figured i wont do much splash damage so i didnt get any splash dmg skill. I would pretty much like to use redistributor/hyperfocus if only i have the SMG version of my GM

    The run could be faster definitely with proper skips and optimized boss killing/mobs handling but hey i am pretty satisfied with the bear buff, one of the easiest run i've made with moze.

    submitted by /u/element8one
    [link] [comments]

    Who are some good Borderlands content creators?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 08:50 PM PDT

    I'm looking for some interesting borderlands Content creators I only really know Puma and Senza. I'm mainly looking for funny, helpfully, and generally interesting content creators.

    submitted by /u/Noxious_Senpai
    [link] [comments]

    How to reset Badass Rank on PS4? Handsome Collection

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 04:52 AM PDT

    I'm planning on playing Borderlands with a family member in a few days. However, they've never played, and I don't want my Badass rank to give me an unfair advantage, or to get in the way of the fun.

    So how do I go about resetting it on the PS4? I'd rather reset than just do the disable thingy.

    submitted by /u/BlueSabere
    [link] [comments]

    Salvador in BL3 (gameplay wise)

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    So I was musing on how would the Gunzerker be affected if he was given access to BL3 weapons such as the Anarchy? Imagine how much damage he would pump out combining that with Grog/Lady Fist. etc

    What BL3 grenades/shields/guns would basically turn him into more of a god mode beast than he already is? Mechanic wise, if Sal had complete access to both BL2 and BL3s arsenal, what would be the primary meta for him?

    Considering the best guns in BL3 as of now are the Scourge, Cutsman, Sickle, Anarchy, Recursion, Krakatoa etc, I can't even begin to imagine the damage output combining them with previous weapons that boosted his off hand. Like a Scourge/Ion Cannon Krakatoa instead of an Ahab Pimpernel

    submitted by /u/Ordinator-9000
    [link] [comments]

    Sound bug on pandora

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    So I returned to pandora to do the carnivora missions and all of a sudden my sound cut. I cant hear my guns, dialogue may start but cuts out immediately and skips, car engines, enemy guns. Signing out to the menu doesnt do anything. Anybody else experiencing these issues? After going to pandora I cant hear anything but music and occasional world sounds and reloading.

    submitted by /u/ongotobogan1
    [link] [comments]

    Had a power outtage and when i got back on my level 57 zane somehow went back to level 34?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 05:25 AM PDT

    I don't understand how this would happen as the game saves every couple of minutes, any help on how to prevent this from happening again or how to restore my save? On pc btw

    submitted by /u/Kream22071---
    [link] [comments]

    Why is my character running so slow?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 07:21 AM PDT

    I know Brick is a wide guy but come on. His sprint speed isn't any different from his walk speed. I looked it up and someone said something about his weapons being too heavy, but I am using an SMG only and he still runs like he is wading through honey.

    Is this a bug? Or is this working as intended?

    submitted by /u/CaptBland
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to Dr. Zed and why have I never seen anyone else mention this?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    Did we all collectively forget of his existence or something? Is this a glitch in the Matrix?

    submitted by /u/Vannysh
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 Problem saga

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    So this whole thing started Sunday when I tried to play borderlands 2, when I tried this the application window popped up for a few seconds and then closed itself along with the game, when I was able to select play in the few seconds the starting application window is up the game launches but then a error message pops up saying I am missing a file, so I verify the integrity of the game files and it says it is missing a file and will recover it. once that is done I try to launch the game again, same problem, so I uninstall and reinstall the game, try to run it again, same problem. at this point I just give up and decide to play something else. two days later i open up steam to find steam saying that I am running borderlands 2. keep in mind, I never selected the play button to play the game and no application on my window or desktop says that I am running the game. I then sign out of steam to close borderlands 2 and then sign back in only to find that borderlands 2 is still running, I check my task manger, nothing borderlands 2 related is running, I try to uninstall the game but can't because it says there was a error trying to uninstall the game. at this point I don't know what I can try to do to close the game and fix it so I can play it. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Hazardmat
    [link] [comments]

    Guardian Rank idea for farming

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 06:04 AM PDT

    Guardian Rank ability name: Turd Farmer

    Ability: when you leave a room, all enemies are reset and appear again when reentering; including rare spawns, badasses and bosses.

    This would help with farming without the need to save/quit as often as well as keeping the borderlands dangerous as you're just running around.

    submitted by /u/blaxative
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone ripped the voice files and the art and textures from the Handsome Jackpot DLC yet?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 06:46 AM PDT

    My phone is in desperate need of a wallpaper and ringtone update and it'd be super appreciated if someone could point me in the right direction of the above. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Koro_Boros
    [link] [comments]

    To those who have played BL3 and enjoyed its gun mechanics, could you still return to BL2?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    I love BL2 and am considering to get BL3 for its gun mechanics. Would playing BL3 with its superior shooting and gun mechanics spoil my experience in BL2 if I get back to it?

    submitted by /u/Luxiole
    [link] [comments]

    Question: about the style of char I’m looking for.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    So my girl got me PS now for my birthday and I am playing through the pre-sequel. Because I'm not fond of the way the original borderlands plays. I am Having a blast with Neisha and I'm trying to find out if there's a character similar in the later games 2-3 after I finish that I can play with the western style guns (like the six shooter) any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/shawnomega
    [link] [comments]

    BL1 Goty Enhanced / not saving certain graphics settings

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    Starting BL 1 Goty Enhanced Edition I always have to crank up Antialiasing settings and resolution (from 23 Hz to 50 HZ) again as the game does not save those settings properly. Also, the talk option always resets itself to always active. Anyone have an idea? Looked at the ini files containing the settings, those are not writing protected or anything.

    submitted by /u/Keuleman
    [link] [comments]

    I need Borderlands 1 remastered help.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    Is there a way to disable the controller vibration? I got used to not having it in the 360 version so it just feels weird now :\

    submitted by /u/a_drunk_pigeon
    [link] [comments]

    Running the borderlands day 1

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    4 hours and 55 minutes into the game and my axton is lvl 17, my luck has been great so far, while doing The Name Game mission I farmed savage Lee thinking I might get a harold and on the 6th run I got one, not DP but it's still an amazing weapon, during the mission In Memoriam I got an explosive fastball from boll the first time I killed him, I'm on the main mission A Train to Catch and I've finished 40 missions total. (Advice in any form is always welcome and I will be posting updates everyday I can around 2pm CST)

    submitted by /u/longerboardjr
    [link] [comments]

    Will there be a crossplay between PC and Consols?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    I know that on the official Website it says that there wont be a crossplay from PC to Console for now but maybe someone has more details about this.

    Also does this statement on the website mean that it is confirmed that there will be Crossplay or is it like they dont really know if they want to do that?

    submitted by /u/SonnyTheUpdog
    [link] [comments]

    BL2 Stans, help me out here.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    I love every Borderlands game, but like most people (it seems) 2 is my favorite. Now for me that's mostly the writing, but I was watching some Joltzdude and Vynalicpuma vids that were only a couple years old. Those guys, and a lot others, played BL2 for YEARS after it came out and you don't do something like that for a story. So it must be the mechanics and the guns, yet when I think about all the games, BL2 is the one with the worst balancing out of them all. In UVHM most all guns suck except for uniques, and you live or die by slag. Not to mention so many "Top tier" weapons like most seraph and Pearls don't seem like they were even tested. So help me out here, what was it about BL2 that kept people coming back again and again? I can't think of a reason on paper, but even now I still kind of want to go back and play it again!

    submitted by /u/Crazy-Kaplan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment