• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 7, 2020

    Borderlands I never realized this was an actual quote. (Borderlands 2)

    Borderlands I never realized this was an actual quote. (Borderlands 2)


    I never realized this was an actual quote. (Borderlands 2)

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    So the mission where you have to find angel is called "where angels fear to tread". And as I'm reading my British lit textbook, I've found the quote. I never realized it was even based on this, and now it adds so much new meaning to the mission. "For fools rush in where angels fear to tread." It's the little things that makes me appreciate these games so much.

    submitted by /u/technically-A-titan
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 - Borderlands Science Official Trailer

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    Claptrap meeting gaige

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    Decided to playthrough the new dlc for a third time and it just now occured to me that when gaige sends claptrap on his quest, he refers to her as Minion from BL2. Just a small detail that hadnt clicked to me.

    Also i would totally love to be able to play as claptrap on his quest as like a micro dlc thing or something.

    submitted by /u/TheMightyDerp64
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished claptastic voyage and it is by far the best DLC in my opinion, better than Tina’s

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    If you haven't played this DLC it's a must

    submitted by /u/1-800-fuck-0ff
    [link] [comments]

    Amara’s science head has been in the game since before the game launched.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 03:20 PM PDT

    Knew I'd seen the head somewhere before. You can see it in The gameplay reveal demo. here at 3:07

    submitted by /u/JohnLTheActor
    [link] [comments]

    Al heads and skins achievable through the Science mini-game

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 03:06 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/LvgyHA3

    The unlock pattern is this:

    • Moze Skin

    • Amara Skin

    • Zane Skin

    • FL4K Skin


    • Moze Head

    • Amara Head

    • Zane Head

    • FL4K Head


    submitted by /u/Lollosaurus_Rex
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands Science Arcade Game on Sanctuary

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Bug with the new Science Arcade Machine Minigame

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    I don't know if this is an issue on Consoles, as i'm PC only, but in the minigame there's a bug that gives you one less point than you should have. I'm not exactly sure what triggers it, but from what I can tell it's triggered when a tile is activated and becomes part of a full row at the same time. You seem to be able to fix it by adding and removing Tokens, however I haven't found a consistent pattern in ways to stop the bug and get your point back. If anyone else is experiencing this, i'd love to know as right now i'm still not sure if it's a gamewide bug or just something i'm getting personally. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/JamOnToast1402
    [link] [comments]

    TechCrunch article on new Borderlands Science project mapping DNA in-game.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    Boom Sickle Farm

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 10:52 PM PDT

    Hello all!

    As the name suggests, I am trying currently to farm a boom sickle. I have a couple regular sickles, but I am trying to specifically get the boom sickle. I have read on the internet in various places that the warden has the best drop chance for the sickle. The only unfortunate part of that statement is that if that is true, then perhaps the sickle in general has a very very low drop rate because I am farming him and not seeing too much progress at the moment. So has anyone had any success in farming for the boom sickle in other places?

    Edit: Also, does anyone know if getting the Warden to his higher levels (ultimate, godly, etc) makes the chance for drops higher?

    submitted by /u/integralofEdotdr
    [link] [comments]

    Boosters might be bugged

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 10:33 PM PDT

    I wanted to see if the loot quality booster was any good so I played the science mini game got the 1500 credits and bought the booster and it says it lasts one hour. Then I went to go farm graveward for an hour to see if i was going to get better loot but the problem is after about five runs when I loaded in I noticed the little booster icon was gone. At most I had it for 10 minutes so it shouldn't have worn off yet. I went back to the machine on sanctuary to check and it's definitely gone. So unless it's completely invisible now and I can't see it at I wasted 1500 credits. So I don't recommend buying it until this bug gets fixed.

    submitted by /u/IIIGuntherIII
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands Science + Pink Spider Logo

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    So if I understand correctly the strange pink spider logo people have had and been speculating about seems to originate from the "Brain Nanobots" booster which provides a +25% combat xp boost. Pardon me if this is common knowledge

    submitted by /u/JFun56
    [link] [comments]

    Is it necessary to play Borderlands 1 to understand the lore of Borderlands 2 and TPS?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    A friend of mine is going to get the handsome collection for Xbox in a bit and I've been wondering, would she need to play bl1 to understand the lore of bl2 and Tps?

    submitted by /u/Zekt0r
    [link] [comments]

    Are there still plenty of people playing Borderlands GOTY Edition on Xbox?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 05:23 PM PDT

    It's on sale for $15. Thought about picking it up but wanted to make sure I could find some co-op partners through matchmaking.

    I've got 100% completion on BL3 so I figured why not go back to the original.

    submitted by /u/CrackerDarrell
    [link] [comments]

    BL3 PS4 lan play without plus

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    Apologies if this breaks any rules

    I've only ever played this on PC so never had to pay for co-op play.

    Me and my housemates are now locked in and we're thinking doing a BL3 run. Neither of us have plus (I think my trial as expired as well)

    Can I play with my housemates over LAN without plus?

    submitted by /u/Call_Me_ZG
    [link] [comments]

    Double Penetrating Face Puncher?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 08:02 PM PDT

    Hi! I'm running an Amara Melee Lifesteal Build and was looking for a better Face Puncher Shotgun and figured a double penetrating or something similar might be what I'm looking for?

    submitted by /u/PartyWes
    [link] [comments]

    What weapon type would you say synergizes best with FL4K's orange tree (Hunter)?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 07:47 PM PDT

    I got Amara through everything and now I'm working on my 2nd character. Not looking for builds just opinion. What weapons do you think fit his orange tree better? Revolvers? Snipers? AR? Incendiary?

    submitted by /u/pixelventurer
    [link] [comments]

    DLC

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 07:23 PM PDT

    Anyone know where to farm for the old god shield?

    submitted by /u/Glxz_125
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best roll for an anarchy shotgun on Zane?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 07:50 AM PDT

    I've already gotten a few of them that are insanely good but I want to know if it gets any better and I should keep farming or if what I have is already about as good as it gets

    submitted by /u/SpaceMonkeyFromMars
    [link] [comments]

    farming the good juju is a nightmare <.<

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    is this normal with mayhem 4 guns? i farm the rampager on mayhem 4 for around 7 hours now and i have yet to get a single fking juju

    is this bound to 2 players +? or do i do something wrong here?? its getting frustrating to farm this fucker, i mean wotan isnt any better and the phases force me to just stand there and wait.

    submitted by /u/Irarius
    [link] [comments]

    Support ticket on Xbox?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 06:22 PM PDT

    So due to the event I finally got a R4KK P4KK class mod. I was warned the problem is randomly the game will crash because of it. It did . How do I give notice to gearbox support through Xbox?

    submitted by /u/Variantr
    [link] [comments]

    Citizen Science is Amazing

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 05:54 PM PDT

    Simple enough to beat so you don't pull your hair out, but getting those high scores is the real challenge.

    Also adds interesting buffs that I'll probably never use but are interesting nonetheless.

    Great little free update that has no downsides.

    It's even cross account so I don't have to redo it on all 4 of my characters, the tokens and game progress are shared in both playthroughs and characters.

    It's also for a good cause.

    submitted by /u/Faceroll-Tactics
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment