• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 1, 2020

    Borderlands Kotaku: Despite Huge Sales, Borderlands 3 Developers Are Getting Stiffed On Bonuses

    Borderlands Kotaku: Despite Huge Sales, Borderlands 3 Developers Are Getting Stiffed On Bonuses


    Kotaku: Despite Huge Sales, Borderlands 3 Developers Are Getting Stiffed On Bonuses

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    https://kotaku.com/sources-despite-huge-sales-borderlands-3-developers-a-1842617645

    Gearbox, developer of Borderlands, pays below-market wages. To make up for that, the studio offers profit-sharing and promised staff five- and six-figure bonuses for BL3.

    submitted by /u/Frocharocha
    [link] [comments]

    Took me a minute to figure out why I felt shorter when I was in Iron Bear

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    New DLC

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 03:08 AM PDT

    Burton's last mission made me cry. I know I'm a new dad with a daughter, but it was actually hard hitting.

    Sweet new DLC gear and a good cry, thanks Gearbox. I owe ya.

    submitted by /u/cl4ppiestTr4p
    [link] [comments]

    Can we please keep fl4ks pets small

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    I'm so annoyed of the pets walking into doors blocking the hit boxes and every other thing. In this game, having to walk away then walk back because my animal is there is too tedious.

    submitted by /u/artyboy70
    [link] [comments]

    Mancubus

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 07:12 AM PDT

    Very first review I saw for the new dlc said Mancubus was unnecessary and annoying but honestly I fucking love him he's one of my favorite characters and I liked him more than Burton I hope there are people who agree.

    P.S Burton is lovely and his side mission made me cry a little and they were really cool I'm just saying Mancubus is above him for me.

    submitted by /u/EwokChalk
    [link] [comments]

    Finished a game for the first time in like 10 years

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    So I think I have a unique problem with games. All these years I have just been collecting games without ever finishing any game. I enjoy consuming content around them like videos, game design discussions, developer interviews etc but never invested time to finish any game. I am THAT guy who wants to know what is going on without actually experiencing the game for himself.

    But due to this at home situation, I forced myself to finish one game and the first one I picked up was Borderlands TPS. I had a blast playing it and loved the whole story and gunplay mechanics. I just wanted to share my happiness of seeing the end credit scene for the first time somewhere. 😊

    submitted by /u/borax12
    [link] [comments]

    The Cankerwood is pretty fun to explore outside the map

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 06:43 PM PDT

    It's incredibly easy to get outside the map, just some basic mantling on the terrain and you're up. Most of the terrain outside the playable area has collision.

    https://imgur.com/xDnvU5i

    submitted by /u/Iceman3226
    [link] [comments]

    There's shenanigans going on in borderlands today.

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 09:29 AM PDT

    My iron bear is tiny as hell.

    https://i.imgur.com/5npD6mt.jpg

    submitted by /u/Mistah_Blue
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else getting literally the same three legendaries from every elite enemy in the new DLC?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 08:31 PM PDT

    Either oldarian, seyreyul killer or the anarchy, every single elite without fail.

    submitted by /u/ZettaSlow
    [link] [comments]

    Tiny Arms Amara is the best April fool's day shenanigan

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    The Bonded enemies in DLC 2

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 10:04 PM PDT

    Hello all!

    I played through the main campaign of DLC 2 recently, and one thing that I was left wondering was: where did the bonded come from? I think that maybe there were a couple echos I picked up that mentioned their creation, but I never really got a full explanation. Did I miss that part? And if so, does anyone know of any videos or anything where I could learn more about them? I know that sounds kind of like a strange request, but I was just curious. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/integralofEdotdr
    [link] [comments]

    Any good games? HELP

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 09:36 PM PDT

    Quarantine has me bored and I just replayed bl2 and bltps. Anybody have any game suggestions that give you a similar feel as these games? (I really enjoy the space feel tps has)

    submitted by /u/BigBoiPotter
    [link] [comments]

    Stuttering every 5 to 7 seconds on my Xbox in game

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    My game has been played normally since launch, but ever since the new dlc came out (guns, love, and tentacles) my game has been stuttering and causing my game to overload my controls and I don't know if anyone has this problem but it stops the game and continues normally for about 5 seconds, any way to fix?

    submitted by /u/OdinSlayer777
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestion: Auto Bear and Zane Shield

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 08:07 PM PDT

    Can we get Auto Bear to automatically come out near you if you hold down the skill button, and the shield for Zane auto equip if you hold down the skill button for it? We already know they can modify the keys to do it like how it works with Fl4k's pet attack command.

    submitted by /u/Raimsurion
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the only one who thinks Aurelia was more out of character at the end of TPS then she was in 3?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 08:07 AM PDT

    Her dialog at the start of TPS consisted of gems like :

    "Darling I'm simply going to kill you for fun. It's not personal, I just bore easily."

    "Well, I was jogging through my turbo-mansion, horribly bored, and it occurred to me that killing hundreds of living things might be amusing! Et voila!"

    "As long as I get to kill things, it's all the same to me, darling."

    "I've gotten to kill oodles of things. That's been fun."

    "Sorry, but in my defense, I AM a stone-cold bitch."

    "Certainly. Always happy to be in the company of another egomaniacal murderer."

    Then by the end she's like:

    "Look, darling, bloodlust can be fun, but you're taking it a shade too far."

    "No, no. I do believe I'll be off before your pathetic soul-patch grows into a full evil goatee, if you don't mind."

    And I'm like..wut? Why is she taking umbrage with Jack's methods all of a sudden? It never made sense to me.

    So yeah, I actually prefer her most of TPS/3 personality then her bizarre "now I'm not as bad as the others for some reason" tail end of TPS personality.

    submitted by /u/SirSullymore
    [link] [comments]

    PC Frame Drops to 0 for 1-7 seconds

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 09:35 PM PDT

    I have been playing Borderlands 3 since it came out on Steam recently. I have noticed that every wee while it will drop frames right down to zero from anywhere between 1-7 seconds. I have been playing with friends and they hadn't experienced it until they purchased the season pass (I had it right away)

    Looking at my PC performance (through task manager) it looks like the CPU just stops for that period of time.

    Any help would be appreciated!

    I have listed my PC specs below (sorry for formatting - copied from dxdiag)

    Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 18363) (18362.19h1_release.190318-1202)

    Language: English (Regional Setting: English)

    System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.

    System Model: B360 AORUS GAMING 3 WIFI

    BIOS: BIOS Date: 06/05/19 13:38:41 Ver: 05.0000D (type: BIOS)

    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700 CPU @ 3.00GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.0GHz

    Memory: 16384MB RAM

    Available OS Memory: 16316MB RAM

    Page File: 10312MB used, 18291MB available

    ---------------

    Display Devices

    ---------------

    Card name: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080

    Chip type: GeForce RTX 2080Display Memory: 16167 MB

    Dedicated Memory: 8010 MB

    Shared Memory: 8157 MB

    Current Mode: 2560 x 1440 (32 bit) (59Hz)Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor

    Monitor Model: PHL 328B6Q

    submitted by /u/mjfinlay
    [link] [comments]

    What to do with the story missions for the second character and how to level up fast?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    Hi,

    I completed the entire story line and DLCs using 1 character and I had another character developed to level 30

    Now I'm puzzled what to do with the incomplete low level missions and how to level up fast.

    • do I need to complete the main story for the second character? I'm level 30 and have tons of leve 10 missions that don't give me much XP. Any value of doing them?
    • What should I do instead then to get level up? I don't have enough story to complete all mission to get to Level 50 (I think)

    Any recommendations?

    submitted by /u/WarhogInShadow
    [link] [comments]

    Wolven catching reloads

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    I might be wrong but I could've sworn I just saw two different types of the enemies leap up and catch a tossed Tediore like a dog. Anyone else noticed this or am I seeing things?

    submitted by /u/Jamooch
    [link] [comments]

    Can you buy the other episodes

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    Hey guys, Ive been playing borderlands 3 a lot recently and ive herd about TFTBL, Ive herd its one of telltales better games. I have the first episode on xbox and I was wondering if there is any way I can get the other ones on their. On steam the page for it is there but it is not able to purchase. I checked the microsoft store and I cant find any of the other episodes. Is there a way I can get this? Mabey a KEY? idk.

    submitted by /u/darDeadpoolDar
    [link] [comments]

    Just beat the main campaign, what do I do now?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 07:25 PM PDT

    Didn't buy the game at launch but finally got around to playing and beating it, kinda confused by this mayhem deal? Is there like "new game +" like the old ones? Where you restart campaign and everything's same level?

    submitted by /u/verysimplename12345
    [link] [comments]

    Any one interested in doing Underdome on XB1?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 07:17 PM PDT

    Looking to finish up Borderlands achievements with all this extra free time !

    submitted by /u/RArnel
    [link] [comments]

    Does Zane's Brain Freeze skill count as a status effect for anointed bonuses?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 07:13 PM PDT

    I've come across several anointed Operative guns that say they increase "status effect chance" while Barrier is active, but they've all been elementless. Do this anointed weapons work in tandem with Brain Freeze? And if not, what's even the point of them if they can't apply status effects?

    submitted by /u/Xaldyn
    [link] [comments]

    Save Editor Capable of Adding Cosmetics?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 03:11 PM PDT

    I'll just be honest here: I want all of the customization items in Borderlands 3. What I don't wanna do is purchase an AMD product that I don't need. I also don't wanna wait on Gearbox to fix the bugged cosmetics and I definitely don't want to fly across the country to get a special shift code.

    Does there exist a save editor that I can use to give myself these cosmetic items? I've been looking but cannot find one, just editors that mod weapons/give you god mode which I'm not interested in.

    It seems that Gibbed ghosted us so I no longer have him to rely on, and also mentioning any modification to the game gets your post immediately removed on the Gearbox forums.

    So now I'm here. Does anyone have any suggestions to make this happen?

    submitted by /u/Faceroll-Tactics
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment