• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 31, 2020

    Borderlands Anyone notice Eleanor's heavy jacket (the one in the holovids) is the same as Fl4ks jacket, but not beat all to hell?

    Borderlands Anyone notice Eleanor's heavy jacket (the one in the holovids) is the same as Fl4ks jacket, but not beat all to hell?


    Anyone notice Eleanor's heavy jacket (the one in the holovids) is the same as Fl4ks jacket, but not beat all to hell?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    noticed this last night. No theories, just thought it was a cool touch in the character design.

    submitted by /u/IUSECAPSWHENIAMHIGH
    [link] [comments]

    Is she really gone? (Spoilers in text)

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 04:28 PM PDT

    Probably don't need the spoiler tag anymore as I'd say it's been long enough, but better to be safe.

    Maya. What happened with her was pretty devastating in BL3. But is it really the end for her? I ask primarily because of the way she went. Sure she's the only one we actually see get leeched by Troy other than Tyreen, but the outcome was so different. Every time Tyreen leeched someone, they became a hardened husk. Lilith on the other hand simply has her siren power stripped away. But not Maya. Maya is fully disintegrated. Why? Why is she different? And why wouldn't Tyreen have started to fall apart after all the times Troy had leeched from her?

    Maybe she's re-manifested in some way. Maybe there is an opening to the story to bring her back somehow. And if so, is there really any reason too? I can think of one. And I would think he would be the one person in the cast of characters crazy enough to do whatever it takes to save pretty lady.

    Krieg deserves a reprise. And I would be all up for taking a trip through psycho crazy-ville just to bring Maya back. He's so tormented already. I hate to see him lose the one person he seems to truly care for still.

    So come on Gearbox. How about we take that meat bicycle built for two on an epic intergalactic odyssey to bring her back? Don't do it for us. Do it for Krieg.

    submitted by /u/NAKEDnick
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands Hunt 2020?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 04:13 AM PDT

    I think someone may have posted a similar thing a month ago but I'm not sure if it got anywhere. I think now that's theres 2 dlcs out so more to farm/grind, and with badass rank now having the ability to be disabled, I don't think there's a better time to have The Hunt than now tbh. Especially with isolation and everything. I think it would be great to have something to watch and do over the coming days/weeks.

    submitted by /u/Montymonkey
    [link] [comments]

    How would you all rate the Vault Hunters from Least to Most Evil?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    Since none of them are 100% good so to speak?

    submitted by /u/Umbruhh
    [link] [comments]

    Why is there no DLC endgame content?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    I've finished the main story and all side missions a few days ago. Now I'm farming for the last few weapons, but I nearly saw everything in this dlc. We got Eista as a 'raid boss', but he only drops the new class mods.

    What I'm saying is : There's no reason for me to return to Xylourgos (except for when they raise the lvl cap and I have to re-farm my gear)

    I wish there was a Circle of Slaughter in each dlc to increase the replay value at endgame level

    Edit: typo

    submitted by /u/halo0nmydick
    [link] [comments]

    the gigantic vault monster made me think

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    like, i wish i could see one of these titan sizes vault monsters, like who the f took that thing in dlc 2 down, HOW what weapon could do that? a warship?

    so how bout a dlc where it starts with opening a vault, and the monster is just so large you need the whole dlc to kill it, thats literally it, a planet sized boss you combat over the whole dlc. that be cool.

    and as you fight it during the dlc, it is in the background and everywhre alive, moves around does shit. and after its dead it opens up a new area and its body like on dlc 2 is just there now. shaping the whole dlc as you go thoguh it, crashing the map and just causing destruction. maybe even have unique ways of fighting it,

    ever used a warship before? how about thats a thing. calling for orbital strikes as a gun,

    or giving you guns that arent guns, like you get a relic that makes you able to cast spells, instead of shooting. or siren artefact that lets you make a sirenlike cast on something, shoot elemental birds or whatever.

    that be just insane

    to me at least..

    submitted by /u/Irarius
    [link] [comments]

    WHY WOULD YOU GIVE ME SO MUCH POWER??

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 08:17 PM PDT

    I'm playing through Guns, Love and Tentacles, and I find the "Anarchy." Keep in mind I'm playing as Amara, I'M JUST TOO POWERFUL HEEEEELP

    submitted by /u/Jumugama
    [link] [comments]

    If you were Claptrap‘s Secret Santa, what would you get him?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    This thought bothered me a lot. I could think of the perfect gift for every character in BL. Torgue would get a big ass Rocket launcher, Tannis get's a high grade desinfection kit, Mordecai a Sniper Rifle etc. However, I can't think of anything I could give to Claptrap. Any ideas?

    PS: I have no idea how I came up with this. Must be the self quarantine boredom.

    submitted by /u/LibertyPrime34
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to start a new character. Zane vs Amara: Build Diversity

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 08:34 PM PDT

    I want to start a new character and I'm deciding between Zane and Amara. I'm coming from Fl4k, who has good build diversity: Crit Fl4k, Rakk Attack, Gamma burst. Between Zane and Amara, who is more diverse in terms of M4 viable builds and gear usage. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/arcane_ssbm
    [link] [comments]

    Found A Way Out Of Map In Trashlantis With Amara

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 08:07 PM PDT

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDmAZOO8_CE 2nd Out of map I found in this game using this method. Other zone is on this same channel. Can explore most of the zone if ppl climb the hill at 0:30. Hope any out of mappers will enjoy another zone to check out.

    submitted by /u/angusmcwangus
    [link] [comments]

    Recommended Drone/Clone builds??

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 04:54 PM PDT

    I've been using Barrier/Drone and Barrier/Clone but I got a couple good Seein Dead mods and I want to try a Drone/Clone build. Mayhem 3 btw.

    Is survivability still decent?

    submitted by /u/DanX47
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 1 achievement “and they’ll tell 2 friends”

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 06:18 PM PDT

    I only have 1 friend that plays this game and I'm trying to get the plat so if anyone would like to help me get it, would be much appreciated

    Edit: typo

    submitted by /u/TheDyl-Meister
    [link] [comments]

    Firing Range Impossible

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    98% on Borderlands 3 but I can't beat the Firing Range to get Ultimate Vault Hunter. Could someone help me out?

    submitted by /u/JasonNYHC
    [link] [comments]

    Latest update crashing PS4?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 09:31 PM PDT

    Haven't played for a month or more so can't be sure it's this update. Had a couple crashes in one day on my regular ps4, one single player other online co-op. Anyone else getting them since the update?

    submitted by /u/TMNT81
    [link] [comments]

    What gun do you equip your Clone with?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 05:18 PM PDT

    For the Double Barrel capstone skill I find it awesome since it equips whatever gun you have. But what's the most beneficial gun to equip it with in your experience?

    I thought of giving it the Compressing Kill-o'-the-Wisp so it always constantly shocks shields but then I found an annointed Potent Nukem which deals massive damage. And also, does annointed weapon abilities work on the clone too?

    Mayhem 3 btw

    submitted by /u/DanX47
    [link] [comments]

    Do Digital Distribution and Schadenfreude work together?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 09:00 PM PDT

    Seems like it would be awesome synergy between both augments that would constantly keep your shields up but do they work together?

    submitted by /u/DanX47
    [link] [comments]

    Why is the Hex grenade good again?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    I found a legendary MIRV Hex grenade at lvl 57 but the damage it has is lackluster. My Stormfront deals 5509 damage while Hex only 1180.

    Apparently this is a good grenade for Zane.

    Am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/DanX47
    [link] [comments]

    A good non-weapon centered Zane Digi-Clone build

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 08:43 PM PDT

    A couple of friends and I started playing and we were wondering what would be a good skill tree build for Digi-Clone.

    Any help would be appreciated, thank you!

    submitted by /u/nsoifer
    [link] [comments]

    Melee Amara gearing tips

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 08:41 PM PDT

    Hey, so I'm attempting to get the gear for melee Amara, but I have a couple of questions:

    1) What would be the right mayhem level to get the Facepuncher and White Elephant? (I guess I'm just unlucky or something, as I've seen Handsome Jackie drop the Facepuncher once and I've never seen 9000 drop the White Elephant. Only got lucky with a decent Facepuncher from the vendor event, but only has 100% dmg on phaseslam rather than max)

    2) does the lvl 1 legendary trick still work? (Don't pick up the item, join a friend with a fresh character, then grab from the lost loot)

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/SonicEdge7
    [link] [comments]

    [PS4] Anyone else having screen tearing/lag since the DLC?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 08:26 PM PDT

    It seems like since the update my screen just freezes every 6 or so seconds, it's not my disc and no other games are giving me any kinds of issues. Any idea or anyone else having this happen?

    submitted by /u/Skully117
    [link] [comments]

    Game keeps crashing

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    Been playing the new DLC, played through it on 1 character, now going thru on my Fl4k. Was all perfectly fine, until I just got a 100% rakk attack annoit Clairvoyance. Its incredible...when my game doesnt crash from using it. 4 times now its crashed, always when I'm using the gun. I play on Xbox, and the game has never crashed any other time before. Anyone else having this issue or just my terrible luck?

    submitted by /u/FKbuki
    [link] [comments]

    Which character should I be? (Bl2)

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    With the switch port coming up I'm going to replay 2, and I'm curious which character is the best for raid bosses and the peak that's NOT Salvador?

    He's who I first played, and I want to play someone else, but I don't want to grind all the way to lv72 but not with someone who's going to get stomped by the endgame content.

    submitted by /u/Crazy-Kaplan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment