• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 22, 2020

    Borderlands New Shift Code

    Borderlands New Shift Code


    New Shift Code

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    What level of MM will you start with in MM 2.0

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 04:54 AM PDT

    What MM level do you play now, and what level do you think you will start with in 2.0? How do you think current MM levels will map to MM 2.0 levels?

    I am thinking I should be able to start on level 5 as I am going though MM4 right now with out problem (running the campaign again in full MM4 now)

    submitted by /u/mpop1
    [link] [comments]

    HellShock Pistol??

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    I just started playing borderlands 3 a few weeks ago and i got a pistol called the hellshock from giga-mind. That was at level 12 and my siren is now level 28 and it's still melting enemies on normal difficulty. Is this gun bugged or something?

    submitted by /u/BisexualSquirell
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any word of performance updates on console at any point in the future?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    I really want to play this game but every time I try I give up because the frame rate is such a problem on base ps4. Other games like red dead or uncharted run perfectly so I don't think I need to go buying a pro to enjoy this game. I'm not a frame rate snob or anything but I at least need to be able to see what I'm doing. It seems like a lot of people are content with its performance but for me it feels just on the borderline of unplayable. I've tried FOV slider and debugging my harddrive so its obviously just a problem with the game. Normally I would just walk away from a game with these problems but I love the series so much that I'm really clinging onto hope for fixes but its already been 8 months.

    submitted by /u/Saute2
    [link] [comments]

    I really feel like the characters in TPS deserved a better game.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    So I've finally gotten around to playing TPS, and I do love the characters, but I really feel like they needed a better game. I'm on chapter 10 (of 12) and honestly I have no real desire to replay this one as another character. The game really only has two environments, and if they were trying to make me sympathetic to Jack that failed, cause when I'm done I'm going to play 2 again just so I can shoot him in the face once more. Honestly I'm mostly just sad that my boy Claptrap is only playable in what feels like a long, mediocre side quest. I know this has probably been discussed to death at this point, I just wanted to share. I feel like they really missed a good opportunity with this one.

    submitted by /u/Phoenix200420
    [link] [comments]

    Something's been bothering me...

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    The games do a really good job of emphasizing that the vault hunters from BL1 are all good friends and love each other but they don't really do that for the vault hunters from 2.

    Which kinda sucks. The players that spent time doing co op in the first game are rewarded by seeing that their favorite characters are all actual buds but BL2 players dont really get that. I would've liked to have seen more love for the 2nd gen of vault hunters in subsequent materials.

    Anyone else feel that?

    submitted by /u/RadBoyHours
    [link] [comments]

    I need some borderlands buds on pc

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 10:02 PM PDT

    friend code js 1008595274. I have two characters one has beaten the game once a level 31 maya. and a level 12 gaige. i just want some friends to coop with. i dont have that much fun. playing alone all the time.

    submitted by /u/XITwiceIX
    [link] [comments]

    Remember when the devs didnt make you do that 'jumping puzzle' in bl3 dlc?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    Cos apparently the devs dont.

    That fucking radio tower on eden 6 omg.

    submitted by /u/yeahnahtho
    [link] [comments]

    Does zane still consume grenade in background while using 2 skills (for the drone dropping grenade/your clone using grenade)

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 08:27 PM PDT

    I need to know whether or not i should spend money on more grenade capacity

    submitted by /u/raindezedd
    [link] [comments]

    Robot Revolution tons of legendaries

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 08:07 PM PDT

    So this isn't my first time playing this DLC, first time with Mordecai though, but is 10 legendary weapons in a row normal?

    Killed Knoxx-Trap he dropped a Revolution and a Bastard rifle. Then went up in the room to reactivate the bridges and started opening chests. I got a Defiler, Equalizer, Blast Hammer, 1 regular Thanatos, 1 fire Thanatos, Firehawk, Gemini, and a Protector. The last 3 were all in lockers. I don't think I've ever seen this many legendaries drop in a Borderlands game outside of BL3.

    submitted by /u/Joe_Khopeshi
    [link] [comments]

    Just bought the game recently, can anyone explain me something about anointed gears?? Is it a perk that randomly come with a gun?? Does the redistributors good without the barrier? And what 100% damage as bonus cyro mean??

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 03:53 PM PDT

    Sorry for asking so much, i have no idea how these stat work

    submitted by /u/raindezedd
    [link] [comments]

    This is a genral question about BL3

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 10:09 PM PDT

    Im wondering on what people think about bl3 compared to the other games, because in my opinion I truly think the game was over hyped and had to many bugs on launch. I feel like BL2 was the best one out of the series I know everyone has different opinions but I just wonder if people agree with me.

    submitted by /u/tommyflow22
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands The Pre-Sequel levelling? Best side quests for XP?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    Levelling in this game is so weird, I'm a level 21 Cl4p-Tr4p trying to fight Zapedon in her second phase.

    Tips on which quests are best to level up would be much appreciated

    submitted by /u/Cairus05
    [link] [comments]

    Handsome Collection PS4 Corrupted Data?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    Hello everyone I am seeking some advice if anyone can help. I bought the Handsome Collection (on disc) for the PS4 a little while back, and last night I tried to play it and I keep getting an error message about corrupted data about a minute or so after loading it, either just before or at the beginning of the cutscene. I have searched for solutions to this issue but none of them have worked - I have rebuilt the database, uninstalled and reinstalled the game, multiple times. A lot of the results I have found also have to do with people who have already started playing - this is the first time I have ever used this disc. I also do not get the picture with the jagged line - it still shows the game logo.

    Anybody have any input? I'm losing my mind.

    submitted by /u/relentlessmatriarch
    [link] [comments]

    Am I doing something wrong with moze?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    I'm max leveling all of my vault hunters and I have done all of them except for moze. She's been super underpowered in mayhem 4 and it has taken significantly longer to level her up than any other vault hunter. I just wanted to know if there are any tips or things for moze to be less aggravating.

    submitted by /u/EpicGamerManJah
    [link] [comments]

    Athena Advice?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 08:55 PM PDT

    Hey everyone, just finished up with bl1 and bl2 and now I'm getting onto the presequel. From the looks of things, not many people have made many guides or videos on the presequel for some reason. Can anyone give me some advice for Athena? This is what I'm currently shooting for. http://www.thepresequel.com/Athena/0555151050150050000000415515015011
    Probably going to finish up the left tree first then go for the right after that. Not quite sure where my priorities should be. Thanks for the help :)

    submitted by /u/PrinceTNT1
    [link] [comments]

    PSA : Power troopers not spawning? Here's a trick.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 12:36 AM PDT

    First shoot above the wall like everyone else suggests then go right up to the wall and open the chest. Everytime I've done this they spawned for me.

    submitted by /u/Wh1pLASH304
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 community patch

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    Hello i have been trying to get the community patch to work with no luck. I have looked around but i haven found anything that still works. Can anybody help me find a way to play my favorite game again?

    submitted by /u/killer_pancake61
    [link] [comments]

    Shields

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 06:35 PM PDT

    Hey guys does anyone know where i can get the one shotter shield??

    submitted by /u/DaimyoKarma
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands on Switch needs cross saves between other consoles and PC to be worth it.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    So I've been playing a lot of Borderlands throughout most of my life, (I'm kinda young 17) I've had lots of experience playing Borderlands and in my humble opinion I believe that The Nintendo Switch Versions of the game won't be worth buying at all for people who already own it on other platforms.

    Just imagine if they did cross saves, even if it was slow. As long as it worked, imagine playing some Borderlands 2 at home and you gotta go out. Boom you can sync it to your Switch and then continue playing offline and resync it when you get home. Imagine how amazing that would be? Watching YouTube while playing Borderlands without needing to make a new character, it would make the Switch Versions all must buys for any Borderlands fan with a Switch.

    I know this isn't something everyone needs or wants, of course there are many people who wouldn't mind isolating a new character to a seperate console/system. I just think it would drastically improve the experience and most likely the sales too. I would love to play Borderlands 2 while I'm watching YouTube, I don't have good enough internet for game streaming services, but I want to make progress I want to be able to progress my characters.

    I did this with Minecraft, me and my friends would split pay for a Realm, I bought Minecraft on Switch so while I'm watching YouTube or doing other stuff I can still play on the Realm and make progress as I don't have any interest in playing through two worlds at once.

    If this isn't something you'd care about I'd like to know why, I'm always open for discussion. I could be completely wrong because in my mind I see this as a golden opportunity for Gearbox to finally do Cross Saves. The Witcher 3 has it, Borderlands doesn't have to be different. Thanks for coming to my TED Talk

    TLDR; cross saves would make borderlands on switch worth buying for every borderlands fan who owns a switch because you can play while watching shows or YouTube

    submitted by /u/Unlost_maniac
    [link] [comments]

    Does the old god work with Zane’s capstone?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 05:56 PM PDT

    I was wondering if the old god could be used on zane to "double dip" the elemental bonuses, but I was having trouble getting it to actually work. Anyone else, ZaneGang?

    submitted by /u/CygnusBC
    [link] [comments]

    What's everybody running on Borderlands 3?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 05:50 PM PDT

    I hopped off for MW (Halloween event BL3) and just now hopped back on, beat the game with all 4 characters, and noticing everything works fine when opening my game up to other players; TVHM and mayhem 2. Can get a full lobby easy. Howcome when I run matchmaking for any of circle of slaughters, I leave it running for up to 3 hours and nobody joins. Now I don't have mayhem mode when running matchmaking, is this the difference? Everybody running mayhem modes on circle of slaughter? Also, what do people run on DLC's. I love the wainwright and hammerlock dlc, finding nobody was matchmaking for it in tvhm, love the drops in it.

    submitted by /u/Exister420
    [link] [comments]

    Fl4k mains

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 05:26 PM PDT

    Cosmic stalker or bounty hunter com for a hunt kill skill build

    submitted by /u/buckdevilcane
    [link] [comments]

    What military was Axton part of

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 05:18 PM PDT

    From what I've seen they just say the military but Moze worked for Vladof and the other companies have armies so was Axton a soldier for an actual government in the civilized area of the galaxy not known as "borderlands" or was he working for another company. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/TheManSticker45
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment