• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 14, 2020

    Borderlands BORDERLANDS 3 HOTFIXES: MAY 14, 2020

    Borderlands BORDERLANDS 3 HOTFIXES: MAY 14, 2020


    BORDERLANDS 3 HOTFIXES: MAY 14, 2020

    Posted: 14 May 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    Today we will release a hotfix for Borderlands 3, which will be live on all platforms by 12:00 PM PST. In this week's hotfixes, Loot the Universe starts on Nekrotafeyo, and we address some community concerns. To apply hotfixes, wait at the main menu until you see a sign that says "Hotfixes Applied"! If you are experiencing any issues or want to provide feedback, please submit a ticket to support.2k.com.

    The Loot the Universe mini-event is taking place on Nekrotafeyo this week when these hotfixes are live. Loot Nekrotafeyo until May 21 at 9:00 AM PT!

    Activate the Loot the Universe event on Nekrotafeyo until 9:00 AM PT on May 21! Addressed a reported concern where Mayhem would occasionally not award cash, Eridium, or XP after death Addressed a reported concern that the Legendary weapons Storm and Firestorm were sometimes not spawning their elemental orbs when fired Removed the inaccurate "Anointed Gunner" text from weapons with the non-character-specific elemental critical hit Anointment Added the Mongol to Thunk and Sloth's item pool and increased its damage Changed the dedicated loot pools for Takedown at the Maliwan Blacksite's boss and mini-boss, Wotan and the Valkyrie Squad Increased the chance for more than one Legendary to drop from the dedicated loot pools of the boss and mini-boss in Takedown at the Maliwan Blacksite We've thinned out Wotan's dedicated loot pool with today's hotfix. As a result, the Valkyrie Squad now drops the Takedown at the Maliwan Blacksite Shields exclusively from their dedicated loot pool, while Wotan drops the Takedown at the Maliwan Blacksite Weapons from its dedicated loot pool exclusively. This does not affect world drops from these enemies. Paired with the change to allow more than a single Legendary to possibly drop at one time, players should have an easier and more consistent farming experience in this content.

    submitted by /u/cojosephol
    [link] [comments]

    Loot The Universe Event (Week 4) - All Nekrotafeyo Drop Type Locations

    Posted: 14 May 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    I made this for the Eden-6 drops last week. Here's the drop types for this week's planet: Nekrotafeyo!

    Nekrotafeyo

    • Desolation's Edge - Rocket Launchers & Class Mods

    • Tazendeer Ruins - Assault Rifles & Artifacts

    • The Pyre of Stars - SMGs

    The Trials

    • Trial of Cunning - Pistols

    • Trial of Discipline - SMGs & Grenades

    • Trial of Fervor - Snipers & Shields

    • Trial of Instinct - Rocket Launchers

    • Trial of Supremacy - Assault Rifles

    • Trial of Survival - Shotguns

    Extra Info:

    • This event drops any Legendaries that can be found as a world drop, so exclusive items that are only found on designated bosses still remain that way.

    • World drops from other DLCs do not drop on Nekrotafeyo from this event.

    • This event applies to all mobs and bosses. Chests are not affected.

    This event goes from May 14th to May 21th. This is your last chance to get that increased rate of Legendaries, so get it while it lasts!
    submitted by /u/Wasthereonce
    [link] [comments]

    Mayhem 6 guns should be pearlescents

    Posted: 14 May 2020 05:24 AM PDT

    With the re balancing of guns coming up I think it's the perfect time to make the change.

    I think it would make a lot more sense if the guns that are locked behind mayhem level are branded differently to normal legendaries.

    Currently these guns outshine all others and they should have a rarity that reflects that. All though this might change in the upcoming updates.

    Especially currently with their crazy low drop rates, basically the same drop rates as bl2 pearls.

    submitted by /u/PhatSunt
    [link] [comments]

    Mayhem vs. Story

    Posted: 14 May 2020 09:14 PM PDT

    A mild rant masquerading as an observation

    After playing Mayhem 10 for the past few weeks, I decided on a change of pace and switched over to my level 20 siren to do some leveling up and I have to say, it's been like night and day.

    M10 feels so oppressive and stifling. Constantly switching between the same 4 guns, whittling away at normal enemies' health bars while being simultaneously bored and overstimulated by the never ceasing bombastic particle effects. It's a slog and a chore to play for me at this point.

    Enter normal mode. I forgot how fun the gunplay in this game could be. Positioning yourself strategically around the maps, switching poping in and out of cover to take pot shots with an regular old sniper, to rushing in, activating a fun action skill (as a moze main, this is super refreshing) and finishing the straglers with close range melee combat and shotgun blasts. Why, it almost feels like you're playing a FPS again. Where's in M10, you simply stand toe to toe with enemies and hope you deplete their massive health bar before they decrease yours first.

    Somewhere along the way, this game lost it's grasp on what made it a blast to play in the first place. Big numbers are fun, but so is engaging gameplay.

    submitted by /u/Bigcas316
    [link] [comments]

    Why are there no mods?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 10:13 PM PDT

    Its strange that such a popular game would have no mods. Whats the deal with this? Game is too easy for me, I feel like BL2 was way more tough, I actually died consistently. I was hoping there would be something for this, but the nexus is nothing but game saves, have yet to find a single real mod.

    submitted by /u/Edgar133760
    [link] [comments]

    Shoutout to the Borderlands community!

    Posted: 14 May 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    I just want to thank you all for being really nice people. Most of the time, when I'm playing with my Moze I have my connection on free for everyone. When I get matched up, everybody is friendly. Helping farming, trying the cartel, doing one of the small dungeons or the horde mode. I love the spirit and everytime someone gets in my game I give them my heads and skins that I already have unlocked and some of my guns I don't have a use for. When I started BL2 to play Krieg again (I really miss his voicelines) someone joined my game, and we talked about an hour about the Borderlands universe. He even gave the UVHM a try (we didn't get far anyway, haha). Long story short: Keep the spirit up guys!

    submitted by /u/botchnade
    [link] [comments]

    Update on Ironman (One Life) BL1 run

    Posted: 14 May 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    My previous post outlined my brother and mine's plan to one-life Borderlands 1. We were successful tonight after 3 prior runs. Our winning combo was me as Brick and him as Lilith. We plan on doing the 2nd playthrough before doing the DLC as we feel we will be overleveled otherwise. Just thought some of you would be interested.

    submitted by /u/UberPerfection
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think Hollow Point could be a location in DLC3 or DLC4?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    It's a pretty interesting place to look at, and is one of the biggest urban locations in Pandora

    submitted by /u/not_anakin
    [link] [comments]

    Mayhems modes are wack :v

    Posted: 14 May 2020 08:51 PM PDT

    I prefer the old way to obtain legendary gear,I like borderlands but this game is worst than the pre-sequel.

    submitted by /u/morzart_Bv
    [link] [comments]

    FPS issues

    Posted: 14 May 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    I currently have in my rig a GTX 1070ti, i7 6700k, 16gb of ram. I have noticed no matter what the settings I have it set to I get roughly 30-40fps in game and 80 at the menu. When running benchmarks the fps difference is about 5 fps between low and badass settings. Any ideas of what could be happening? I have a buddy I play with with the same gpu, ram, and a 4xxx series i7 that gets more than double the FPS. PLease help!

    For context, we both play on steam

    submitted by /u/shmexygiraffe
    [link] [comments]

    Gear up, Vault Hunter in mailbox?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    So, in my Mailbox, I have a message titled, Gear Up, Vault Hunter! It says it's a weapon, but what one?

    submitted by /u/AkiraOfRoses
    [link] [comments]

    Krakatoa Appreciation Post

    Posted: 14 May 2020 12:38 AM PDT

    All I want to say is that I love the Krakatoa. Got a Lvl. 30 one early in the 3rd playthrough and it still shreds enemies and the Graveward specifically even 16 levels later on Mayhem 2. What a great gun.

    submitted by /u/Monkeyfer
    [link] [comments]

    My idea for changes to two mayhem mods

    Posted: 14 May 2020 04:13 PM PDT

    So what if The -90% DoT mod would grant 200-300% splash damage And the -75% crit gives you 300-500% skill damage/ melee

    This would actually be kinda cool Trading over time dmg with upfront splash damage

    And trading crits for massiv increase in skill damage or melee. This can help with builds around that

    Now obviously the scaling for actionskills melees and so on still need to be applied, but this on top could be rly cool.

    You could use skills like Zane's drone nuke Mozes nukes and Amara's slam and cast for quick big boy bursts of damage

    Plus fl4gs pets do some damage. Perhaps this could also be cool with his classmod where he can enslave enemies with. % numbers are just improvised, may need more or less to be rly efficient

    Alternatively minus crit could give you permanent ammo Regen for hitting crits, and DOT dmg could heal you instead for that amount. That is survivability for several characters who need it

    Other things could include skill duration and so on

    submitted by /u/Irarius
    [link] [comments]

    Bl3 vs Bl2 character variety

    Posted: 14 May 2020 04:32 AM PDT

    even though Bl3 has more action skills and augments i feel like the skill system is less impactful, the game is much more focused on the guns you are using over the vault hunter, which might contribute to people sticking to one instead of playing multiple

    after playing both games multiple times i have noticed that Bl3 is missing the epicness of your vault hunter... in Bl2 you had gunzerking, nukes and multiple turrets, krieg with big exlosions or melee, anarchy stacks

    meanwhile in Bl3 you are missing the epic maybe even bad skills like kriegs light the fuse or pull the pin, basically all you have now is auto bear, clone grenades or guardian angel

    submitted by /u/Bilboswaggings19
    [link] [comments]

    I’m confused on how elemental multipliers and tech work. Can someone explain that?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    So on elemental guns, there is like an elemental multipliers and all that. I read up on tech and elemental multipliers but it still makes no sense. Can someone explain that?

    submitted by /u/isuckatnames06
    [link] [comments]

    [BL3] Stuck on Pandora and can't fast travel anywhere

    Posted: 14 May 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    I just finished an entire playthrough on co-op with a few buddies and decided to try doing some farming on my own time, I load into the droughts on my solo game which is odd because I last logged off on sanctuary and there it is...

    When I access a fast travel terminal I don't even get the option to travel to any other planet or location that isn't on pandora, my quest log shows that I've completed the main campaign and all the quests, and when I try to select an off-planet side quest I picked up, it tells me to fast travel but I have no locations to select.

    has anyone experienced a similar issue and knows how to figure it out? my character is completely fine on true vault hunter but I can't do anything in normal.

    submitted by /u/IIlusions
    [link] [comments]

    (BL3) I have 63/63 locations on Eden-6 but havnt got the trophy for all named locations? is this trophy glitched? (I have the trophys for Pandora and Promethea named locations)

    Posted: 14 May 2020 11:06 AM PDT

    If anyone can tell me what's going on that would help alot

    submitted by /u/PS_Lushaa
    [link] [comments]

    Returning guns etc

    Posted: 14 May 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    Given they have brought back a few old guns into 3, what other guns, grenades, shields etc would you like to see brought back? For me its the norfleet, hive, DPUH, let the thread know!

    submitted by /u/alexgentle
    [link] [comments]

    BL3 Steam & Shift problems

    Posted: 14 May 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    I have seen a lot of friends go offline in Steam as they play BL3, happened to me as well, twice.

    Today i just can't connect to SHIFT but my friends are playing, are problems like these normal?

    Edit:

    Resolved, seems like it was because Epic Games Store was having issues.

    submitted by /u/MisjahDK
    [link] [comments]

    Hexedit executable error even after using hex multitool

    Posted: 14 May 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    I'm trying to use the randomizer, to spice things up a bit, but BCLMM tells me I have an error on the hexedit executable. I've tried to use the hex multitool but that does not change anything.

    I need help!

    submitted by /u/domberman
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment