• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 22, 2020

    Borderlands Credit song (spoiler somewhat)

    Borderlands Credit song (spoiler somewhat)


    Credit song (spoiler somewhat)

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 03:46 PM PDT

    Okay guys, what happened. Wanted to finish the game quietly at 1 am at night and woke everyone in my house up when I started laughing out loud while "this girl is on fire" was playing. Did the Devs go for this reaction or ...?

    The special thanks song was perfect though.

    submitted by /u/WoodytheWick
    [link] [comments]

    (DLC4) Krieg.exe has stopped working....

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 11:10 PM PDT

    Im going to take another guess on what DLC 4 is about. Upon hearing the news that Maya has died his psyche has completely broken.

    Hes actually in great danger. His brain bad literally shattered into pieces upon hearing this news. If we dont enter his mind and reconnect whats left he could straight up die. His brain would just completely shut off.

    Why is mind shatters could be from 2 scenarios. Either extreme grief or extreme anger. Im actually willing to think he got extremely upset. The sane part of Kriegs mind is responsible for this. If you play BL2 Kriegs inner voice threatens to end both of them should they endanger an innocent life. Im thinking Krieg goes on a rampage and his inner voice has decided enough is enough. So we have to stop him from ending his own life

    https://youtu.be/KpJvyoS5T2g

    In the Teaser Trailer we dont hear sane Krieg at all but we hear Psycho Kreig struggling and grunting likely from Sane Krieg trying to kill him once and for all

    The villain is...well...Krieg I would think. Sane Krieg....Now thats a terrifying thought, a sane Krieg being the villain. Calm Intelligent Krieg is more terrifying than Jason Vorhees and Freddy Kruger combined. Im hoping DLC 4 delivers on the villain.

    submitted by /u/Raymancer
    [link] [comments]

    Wait.... None of the losses make sense

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 08:47 PM PDT

    So just played through again and got to the Maya scene. She just straight up says she learned a new technique to benefit from Eridium the same way Lilith does. How does Maya the way better trained fighter unlock Liliths powers even after being powered up she dies by not letting go of Troy? Tyreen already yeeted Ava away no longer a hostage but she held on to him and wasn't strong enough to break his skinny arms grip? If Tyreen did it it's more plausible to me yet still weak direction. But losing to Troy actually makes no sense.

    This is of course ignoring the fact our character stood there and watched it happened as well. But to make it worse IMMEDIATELY it's played for laughs. We are supposed to laugh at Tannis' failed speech and Lilith's giggle then move on. Felt insulting seeing it again. Then him AND Ava master it first time using her power when its supposed to take decades.

    submitted by /u/FarikoWishless
    [link] [comments]

    Strange weapon nerf

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    I'm so confused rn. I changed from mayhem 3 to mayhem 1 to do a fight, then switched back. In that time, my gatling gun went from 1000 damage to 700 and my wagon wheel went from 2600 to 1700. Anyone know why?

    submitted by /u/V3n0m_Snak3
    [link] [comments]

    can you use the super randomizer on epic games version of borderlands 2?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    just curious because I would like to be able to do a randomizer playthrough with all the dlc, I already have it on steam but I dont have all the dlc.

    submitted by /u/TheRapingGamer
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 Crossplay

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    So I've been trying to play with a pc friend after hearing crossplay was added but for some reason I can't get it to work, anyone here know how to do it?

    submitted by /u/Alligator77
    [link] [comments]

    Make Legendaries Legendary Again!!!

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    Legendaries just don't feel special anymore. Almost anytime you kill something it drops a legendary. I know you are supposed to farm annointments but that is not as fun. I miss the feeling of getting excited when i seen that orange beam of light in the previous games because they were truly special and took some hard work. Now it has killed the replayability of the Game to me cause to me there is no reason to farm anymore. I say bring back the old ways so i can play my favorite game series over and over again. I would like to know everyone's opinion on this.

    submitted by /u/BigBrucey911
    [link] [comments]

    BL3 My crosshair is enlarging on its own

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 03:46 PM PDT

    The actual accuracy of my weapons arent changing but my crosshair is like 2 times the size as it was before, so that shotgun crosshairs are taking up like 60% of my screen Is there a way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/trinto2
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for BL1 Coop Partners on PS4

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 05:12 AM PDT

    Title sums it up, I'm looking to do all of the DLCs as well. Let me know if you're interested.

    submitted by /u/Robalobalobalob
    [link] [comments]

    Need trophy help.

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    So I'm playing Borderlands 1. No problem. However last time I played it was when it first came out. Between now and then I became a completionist. I am level 45 trying to get to 50. Did all the dlcs. Would it be more efficient to go to playthrough 2 with higher level enemies or stay playthrough 1 and do the last few side quests?

    submitted by /u/dyeager2001
    [link] [comments]

    Optimising Shaders - BTS

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 05:49 AM PDT

    I am not sure if this topic has been covered before, however as game dev student I am really interested to understand what's exactly happening when the game launches and optimises shaders. I've had a hard time at uni to get my head around using DXTK, and would like a different take on graphics programming maybe I can start looking at it from a less scary perspective and more from an interesting practical one.

    submitted by /u/firepro20
    [link] [comments]

    Hello fellow fans! Could someone please help me with the UCP for BL2? Running into some trouble with it...

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 01:24 AM PDT

    So I have been playing BL2 for quite a while now and I have always wanted to play the game with the community patch but have never been successful when trying to install it. I play the game on my Macbook Air (Very impressive, right?) and can't figure out how to install the UCP or get it to run. So far I have tried the BLCMM and Hex multitool methods in this link: https://mentalmars.com/game-news/borderlands-2-unofficial-community-patch/#install

    Thanks in advance to anyone who might be able to help me out!

    submitted by /u/apocalyptic_peace
    [link] [comments]

    Why Store Weapons?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 05:43 AM PDT

    I have played the HC (haven't finished) and now started BL3 with a friend but I still haven't figured out why someone should store weapons.

    I have read, that there is no way to upgrade a weapon and therefore whenever I store a weapon I know I will probably never use it again.

    Is this more for when you reach endgame and can't level up anymore?

    submitted by /u/MasterSabo
    [link] [comments]

    Does the Handsome Jackpot not partake in the events?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 11:04 PM PDT

    My friend and I wanted to play through the DLC. Loot midgets were not spawning on the Handsome jackpot. We figured it was due to the enemy types. So we were going to come back during the eridium.

    We did the first quest for Freddie and no eridium dropped anywhere.

    Is this happening for anyone else?

    submitted by /u/TY311
    [link] [comments]

    [Spoiler] I Need Some Help Finding A Post

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 10:30 PM PDT

    Earlier today I saw a post about some item names that are in dlc 4. And now I cant find the post.

    submitted by /u/mesmith05
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment