• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 19, 2020

    Borderlands I really want a DLC that involves Mr Torgue and the B-Team.

    Borderlands I really want a DLC that involves Mr Torgue and the B-Team.


    I really want a DLC that involves Mr Torgue and the B-Team.

    Posted: 18 May 2020 05:43 PM PDT

    I think a DLC of Torgue, Brick, Tina and Mordecai would be amazing. Get Torgue out in the field with them, explosions and hilarity ensues! Have Brick and Torgue arm wrestle with explosive results! Really I just think it could be amazing, and it would have three of my favorite characters, Torgue, Tina and Brick, all together at one time.

    EDIT: Actually came up with a plot idea for it too. Torgue's shareholders have finally gotten one up on him, and removed him from the company. They replace him with some super skinny James Bond type secret agent who wants to redesign the Torgue brand as the height of refinement. All Torgue weapons are now sleek, stylish, with built in silencers, mandatory on all models. Mr. Torgue, armed with his favorite gun (insert special item here) and a picture of Grandma Flexington, sets out to reclaim his company in the only way he knows how, with MORE EXPLOSIONS!! He recruits the Vault Hunter and The B-Team and together they fight to reclaim the glorious Torgue company from the new CEO and his dastardly shareholders, so he can cleanse the quiet stain off his bombastic legacy!

    submitted by /u/Phoenix200420
    [link] [comments]

    I need help

    Posted: 18 May 2020 05:40 AM PDT

    Just bought the game days ago and need help with beating truant if yall are kind enough (ItzRav) is my name

    submitted by /u/gud----
    [link] [comments]

    True vault hunter or new character

    Posted: 18 May 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    I have spent lockdown playing borderlands 2 (maya) pre sequel (Wilhem) and 3 (zane). I'm about done with with the campaign on 3.

    So which one do I go back to? Do TVH or restart with a new character? What are people's thought?

    Tia

    submitted by /u/Stubit123
    [link] [comments]

    Help with super randomizer

    Posted: 18 May 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    So I saw Joltzdude's super randomizer playthroughs and I though it would be a ton of fun to take a break from bl3 and go mess around with it in bl2. But I cannot for the life of me get the mods or anything to work and I am struggling. If anyone can help or post a good link that would help it would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/TheGamefreek
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Mayhem 1.0 M4 required gear like antifreeze

    Posted: 18 May 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    Hello,

    I'm trying to farm for an antifreeze for my zane build. From what I've read, it only dropped on M4 in the old Mayhem system. How does that translate in the newer Mayhem 2.0? Does that mean I can still get it when set to Mayhem 4 in v2.0? Or do I have to set it up to Mayhem 10? Or is it an upper range like Mayhem 7 to 10 or something like that? Anyone know?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/jdespirito
    [link] [comments]

    So this hell spawn started with something the New-U Station in BL3 said

    Posted: 18 May 2020 06:33 PM PDT

    Vasquez: Hey, you. You're finally awake. You were trying to leave the planet, right? Walked right into that Atlas ambush, same as us, and that Tediore over there. Tediore: Damn you Hyperion. Promethea was fine until you came along. Atlas was nice and lazy. If they hadn't been looking for you, I could've stolen that ship and been half way to Athenas. You there. You and me -- we shouldn't be here. It's Hyperion Atlas wants. Vasquez: We're all corporate lackeys in binds now, thief. Atlas Soldier: Shut up back there! [Tediore looks at the gagged man.] Tediore: And what's wrong with him? Vasquez: Watch your tongue! You're speaking to Handsome Jack, the true Corporate Master. Lokir: Jack? The CEO of Hyperion? You're the one that killed Roland. But if they captured you... Oh god, where are they taking us? Vasquez: I don't know where we're going, but Corporate downsizing awaits. Tediore: No, this can't be happening. This isn't happening. Vasquez: Hey, what planet are you from, ship thief? Tediore: Why do you care? Vasquez: A corporate lackey's last thoughts should be of home. Tediore: Pandora. I'm... from Pandora . [They approach Sanctuary. A soldier calls out to the lead wagon.] Atlas Soldier: General Rhys, sir! The headsman is waiting! General Rhys: Good. Let's get this over with. Tediore: Lilith, Maya, Angel, Amara, Asha. Sirens, please help me. Vasquez: Look at him, General Rhys the Military CEO. And it looks like Maliwan are with him. Damn Maliwan. I bet they had something to do with this. This is Sanctuary. I used to be sweet on a girl from here. Wonder if Moxxi is still making those cocktails with moonstones mixed in. Funny...when I was a boy, Atlas walls and skyscrapers used to make me feel so safe. [A man and son watch the prisoners pull into town.] GORTYS: Who are they, daddy? Where are they going? Vaughn: You need to go inside, little cub. GORTYS: Why? I want to watch the soldiers. Vaughn: Inside the house. Now. [The wagon stops near the chopping block.] Atlas Soldier: Whoa. Tediore: Why are they stopping? Vasquez: Why do you think? End of the line.

    submitted by /u/TwitchGlitch6
    [link] [comments]

    Player opinion

    Posted: 18 May 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    Do you as a person look down upon other player that don't complete the mayhem levels or do you support their decisions to just play through the campaign.

    submitted by /u/darkrage1992988
    [link] [comments]

    Ps4 M10 opq system help

    Posted: 18 May 2020 10:10 PM PDT

    Does anyone have a 9000+ damage opq system they can dupe or are just lucky enough to actually get one they can throw my way? I have a non element kasoon I can trade if wanted.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Gateway_Pussy
    [link] [comments]

    the slab in tannis's room

    Posted: 18 May 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    so i recently located all the eredian slabs and i remember hearing about how the slab in tannis's room has more dialogue once you've located them all but when i check the slab its quiet am i doing something wrong?

    submitted by /u/totallynotrobboss
    [link] [comments]

    Unsure if I will like this game...

    Posted: 18 May 2020 07:53 PM PDT

    Hello you all!

    So, the série Borderland is soon to be on Switch and I'm on the fence about trying it. I like the art style but to me story telling and fun action is what make the game.

    I'm pretty sure the action is good in this game but I was wondering about the story and the characters in the game. See, I tend to fall away from a game if the story and characters don't grab my attention. I like characters with a strong and original personalities and I like a good solid story with a lot of twist. Does this série has all this?

    Also I heard you could make moral choices that influence the game like in Fallout 4.

    Can you guys tell me more about all of this?

    Also I've heard the second game is better, should I skip the first and start with second?

    Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions!

    ps : sorry for my english!

    submitted by /u/Dananne19
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get B3 on Epic Games or Steam?

    Posted: 18 May 2020 06:49 PM PDT

    I'm interested in getting Borderlands 3, but am wondering if I should get it on Steam or Epic Games. I would normally go for Steam but it's like half price on Epic so _("/)_/. Also I've heard that Epic apparently collects personal info...I haven't actually bought anything from Epic, just GTA V for free and Fortnite like 2 years ago.

    submitted by /u/subgear99
    [link] [comments]

    Tips and advice for the Handsome Collection

    Posted: 18 May 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    I'm new to the Borderlands franchise. I recently got the Handsome Collection and can't wait to dive in. Question for all you seasoned vets..... Should I start with BL 2 or BL pre-sequel? Also, what are the main differences between the two? (any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated!)

    submitted by /u/cwj1978
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to use longer character names?

    Posted: 18 May 2020 08:21 AM PDT

    I remember an old Joltzdude video where he showed us how to put longer character names in BL2 but I can't find the video anywhere and I haven't found anything similar, so does anyone know a way to use longer character names?

    Also is there a way to use longer names on TPS and the BL1 remaster?

    submitted by /u/Effective_Fudge
    [link] [comments]

    Trouble connecting to shift? I have a potential fix

    Posted: 18 May 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    Not sure if this is all coincidental but for a few weeks I was having trouble connecting to gearbox shift servers, as such wasn't getting hot fixes so no revenge of the cartels or loot the world event happenings, the way I fixed it was to change my DNS server to 1.1.1.1 (instructions are different on Mac os and windows, I'm on mobile rn so don't have patients to do it)

    submitted by /u/quickhakker
    [link] [comments]

    Do you prefer how some skill effects were displays as squares on top of the XP bar in BL2, or how all skill effects and kill skills are displayed as hexagons below the XP bar in BL3?

    Posted: 18 May 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    This may be a weird question about something trivial, but I'd just like to know your opinion

    I personally miss those squares, but I think they wouldn't fit the BL3 XP bar anyway, and I like this one more than the BL2 one. For some reason I have more satisfaction filling it up

    submitted by /u/not_anakin
    [link] [comments]

    Question about weapon damage from mahyem lvls.

    Posted: 18 May 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    Could someone please explain the damage that a weapon will get in relation to the mayhem lvl your on? I got a few Potent Nukem rocket launchers while playing mayhem 4. The damage ranges from 39k to 46k. Does that mean that the damage numbers will basically double on mayhem 8 and be 2.5x that on mayhem 10? PC if that matters.

    submitted by /u/Fluffybutters
    [link] [comments]

    Console Menus

    Posted: 18 May 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    So I'm thinking about picking up bl3 soon on PS4 (not pro). I thoroughly loved bl2 and enjoyed TPS, but I played the free demo some months ago and the menus were all kinds of buggy.

    I've read some people talk about lag, but I didn't really see that. I mostly saw issues with gear icons displaying wrong, displaying no icon, or displaying two icons on top of each other.

    Are these still issues? Or have they largely been fixed? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/tipsy_engineer
    [link] [comments]

    Best Guardian perks?

    Posted: 18 May 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    Which perk should I go for next?

    I have about 20-25 points unspent. My current investment is below.

    What's the best thing to go for next? I have Hollow Point and the second wind perk bringing you back with full health and shields. The Hunter tree looks dull and uninteresting except for the very bottom one.

    I've only played as Amara and am thinking of a FL4K playthrough. Which skills would be best in your opinion?

    Enforcer - 75
    Survivor - 25
    Hunter - 0

    submitted by /u/cbfw86
    [link] [comments]

    Question about BL3 front loader shield and Fl4k's double dmg with full health?

    Posted: 17 May 2020 11:09 PM PDT

    So the shield states it reserves 60% health but does that mean I'll lose out on the double damage on action skill start with fade away at full health? Or does the game treat my lower health pool as my full health still?

    submitted by /u/Voiceofradio
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment