• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 19, 2020

    Borderlands Can we get some love for the borderlands 2 characters?

    Borderlands Can we get some love for the borderlands 2 characters?


    Can we get some love for the borderlands 2 characters?

    Posted: 19 May 2020 06:55 AM PDT

    I know they included Maya, Zero,and Gaige in 3 but it would have been so cool if Kreig was working with Vaughn in the bandit camps, or if Axton was second in command to Lilith. Even could of had Salvador slinging guns with Marcus. Maybe because I played with the three that haven't been seen yet but I feel like they deserve some love too.

    submitted by /u/MrDavis062219
    [link] [comments]

    Is the zombie island of dr. ned canon?

    Posted: 19 May 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    It's weird that all the other dlcs for BL1 get some kind of mention and/or reference and somehow even fit in the story of the franchise, yet the zombie island doesn't get mentioned at all aside from some minor references, there's also that line in T.K. Baha's bloody harvest where he says he wanted to go to sanctuary but didn't want to break canon.

    So is it canon at all?

    submitted by /u/Effective_Fudge
    [link] [comments]

    What I want from the Krieg DLC (main game spoilers)

    Posted: 19 May 2020 05:03 PM PDT

    I love Krieg, but for his DLC (If he's getting one, I heard it mentioned somewhere it was happening), I want to fight him. I want to fight a giant, anointed rampaging psycho destroying everything in his path trying to hunt down two people he doesn't know are dead. I don't know, maybe he got captured? Maybe he game himself up to get closer to them? I don't know. I'm not the writer. I would just like to see a giant anointed Krieg.

    I don't want him to die, though. I feel it would be a great endgame/end of the last DLC bonus to have an NPC who's anointed who can reroll anointments. I'm sick of getting good weapons with crap anointments and feel this would be a good way to introduce a reroll mechanic.

    Price could even be something like $1,000,000 X Mayhem level of the item to keep the trend of money being more useful in this game than the previous installments. $10 million to reroll an anointment on Mayhem 10 sounds fair to me.

    I don't know. Just some thoughts.

    submitted by /u/ahoitherr
    [link] [comments]

    Rolands impressive multitasking

    Posted: 19 May 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    After getting the power core for Sanctuary, you hear Roland getting ambushed over the Echo. Then after you rescue him, he tells Lilith that he was caught off guard while taking a leak. Roland was canonically talking to you while pissing.

    submitted by /u/frickfracksnicksnack
    [link] [comments]

    If the golden chest doesn’t scale up with mayhem levels, then what’s the point?

    Posted: 19 May 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    Genuinely curious. I've not bothered with the golden chest before, and after a bit of online looking I discovered the loot it has doesn't scale with mayhem. What is the point of it then? You can climb mayhem levels quite easily with basic 57 gear, and 57 gear is all you'll get out of the box. Am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/Phoenix200420
    [link] [comments]

    Red Aura on top and bottom of screen

    Posted: 19 May 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    There is red Aura that appears on the top and bottom of my screen after I kill someone. It also makes my character faster. Anyone know why this happens?

    submitted by /u/turtledoves2
    [link] [comments]

    Why haven't they fixed borderlands 3 achievements for ps4 by now?

    Posted: 19 May 2020 10:07 PM PDT

    I've had the game since launch, but only recently, after playing it for a while decided I would try to platinum it. I've gone through the game and had all named locations found. I've tripled checked and even went through using online maps to help track, and even made a brand new character in hopes of triggering the achievements but to no avail. All the named locations are not triggering no matter what advice I follow... I wasted several hours trying to get them. Is there a reason to why the game has been extremely glitchy like this and how have they not fixed this glitch that's been persisting since last September?

    submitted by /u/orbit0317
    [link] [comments]

    Cartel beacons

    Posted: 19 May 2020 09:37 PM PDT

    So I've been playing bl3 for the last few weeks since the rise of the cartel missions and I've decided to go through the game as zane again. I've been playing through the story and I don't know if the beacons are glitched or not because whenever i get the orange beacon it doesn't spawn a mini boss. I've had several whilst playing through DLC 2 again and everytime I've had an orange beacon, basic cartel enemies instead of mini bosses. Is this a glitch or just RNG?

    submitted by /u/Frostyplayzstuff
    [link] [comments]

    Fl4k's pet evolutions.

    Posted: 19 May 2020 08:49 PM PDT

    Do they keep the bonuses from the previous form? Or are they exclusive? Example, will his Eridian Skag have the same bonuses from the Great Horned?

    submitted by /u/Pooty_McPoot
    [link] [comments]

    My Moze Build

    Posted: 19 May 2020 08:39 PM PDT

    https://youtu.be/PRUGaLz0zNc. I don't know where to post this. I don't know if there's a separate thread. Well anyways this is a build I came up the last few days ago. I think it should handle a few mayhem levels since I only tested lvl 1 to lvl 3

    submitted by /u/HollowMarley
    [link] [comments]

    Bought the Handsome Collection with all DLC - when should I play the DLC missions?

    Posted: 19 May 2020 04:29 PM PDT

    At the moment I'm a level 19 Zer0, and I'm wondering if I should complete the campaign before doing any DLC, or if I can just do it whenever. Opinions?

    submitted by /u/sorrypleasecontinue
    [link] [comments]

    What was your favorite Borderlands game that had the best legendary drop rate, in your opinion? (Can be during playing story or farming)

    Posted: 19 May 2020 06:34 PM PDT

    I liked them for all "feeling" different. Thought BL2 is amazing (as a repayable fun game) yet felt like forever to get one at times.

    Somehow felt like the pre Sequel was just right. Then 1, 3 and 2.

    What do you think?

    submitted by /u/Bamboozle007
    [link] [comments]

    Location Discovery Glitch

    Posted: 19 May 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    the fact that this glitch hasn't been patched yet is absolutely embarrassing on gearbox's part. having to visit every single named location in the game in a single sitting without quitting the game is already asinine enough, but having to do so while also having the game force quit due to errors constantly makes getting the location trophies infuriating, and getting the "all locations" trophy virtually impossible

    submitted by /u/Salt_Understanding
    [link] [comments]

    I don't generally have any use for the goofy novelty heads

    Posted: 19 May 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    but I just love FL4K with the TV set for a head.

    That's all.

    submitted by /u/gscrap
    [link] [comments]

    Does the writing improve in the DLCs?

    Posted: 19 May 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    Hey there, just finished the game for the first time. The gameplay was awesome and fun but the story left a really awful taste in my mouth. I can see that this is a fairly common sentiment. I honestly don't want to buy the DLCs if the story is just going to continue pissing me off, but if the writing quality improves then I'm all in. Just want to make sure before I sink money into it.

    submitted by /u/_Comic_
    [link] [comments]

    Loot drops - BL3

    Posted: 19 May 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    I don't know if it's me, but I'm finding the legendary drop rates to be poor. I've increased the mayhem level from 5 - 8 expecting more and better gear, but it seems to be actually worse.

    Also, there are only a few guns that actually do any damage? Using some guns (Hellshock) for example, most enemies have just become bullet sponges.

    submitted by /u/Kizzle87
    [link] [comments]

    Audio bugs making game unplayable

    Posted: 19 May 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    Audio cutting out almost every 20-30 min (co-op & solo play) any tips? Sick of it sounding like I'm playing in a subway tunnel.

    submitted by /u/Horus4
    [link] [comments]

    SHiFT not working?

    Posted: 19 May 2020 05:18 AM PDT

    I have an issue with the SHiFT system at the moment. Whenever i try to redeem a code in pre-sequel, i just get greeted with the same message, something along the lines of "SHiFT is not working right now, try again later". What is the problem here?

    submitted by /u/boiledcabagedude
    [link] [comments]

    Space Cowboy or Doctor’s Orders?

    Posted: 19 May 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    I'm on my level 73 Krieg and just trying to farm midgets for pearls and world drop legendary items. Which one is better/faster?

    submitted by /u/nastynarwhal05
    [link] [comments]

    Is Zane a strong DPS character at end game?

    Posted: 19 May 2020 02:04 AM PDT

    Started recently with Zane but it appears from reading that FL4k might be the smarter choice for a solo dps/farm character?

    Lots of the info seemed to be pretty old though so nerfs/buffs may have happened. Is Zane a decent DPS character or is he more of a support character?

    submitted by /u/esoterikk
    [link] [comments]

    Terramorphous, just how?

    Posted: 19 May 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    So I have taken numerous shots at that colossal bugger with both a level 48 assassin wielding various guns and having the Bee equipped. He slaughters me no matter the build. Level 51 psycho various builds and shields (nothing legendary except for an assault rifle which isn't special) and he slaps me around. I've tried the two he-can't-hit-you-here spots and neither work, he just pops up ten feet away and beats you to death or slaps you off the map.

    How does anyone actually beat terramorphous without being so high levelled that beating him becomes redundant? What equipment am I missing? What's the damned deal with this ridiculous boss?

    I've been doing it in normal mode in the hopes he is easier than in TVHM but both characters are also in TVHM but haven't finished the story again yet.

    submitted by /u/Anarchrox
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for players to play online BL3 (PC)

    Posted: 19 May 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    It takes forever to find a game so if anyone is interested, let me know

    submitted by /u/vibrant_supernova
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment