• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 12, 2020

    Borderlands Is there another way to advance your characters besides doing the story repeatedly?

    Borderlands Is there another way to advance your characters besides doing the story repeatedly?


    Is there another way to advance your characters besides doing the story repeatedly?

    Posted: 12 May 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    Played through the game with Zane, working on Moze, and well.. I just am getting bored. Not because of the gameplay or the characters, but because I've already done the story. I know there are alternate things I can do for levels, I'm way ahead levels wise thanks to cartel runs (love this event btw) but with my various slots locked behind story progress it really kills my desire to play. Is there any other way to do this? This game really needs a diablo style adventure mode imo.

    submitted by /u/Phoenix200420
    [link] [comments]

    Probably an unpopular opinion but I miss the old Mayhem modes

    Posted: 12 May 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    With the old mayhem modes it gave different outcomes when it came to what weapon was viable e.g. if you rolled SMGs & Shotguns and an element boost but less damage with incendiary then I would load up with some different weapons to suit, with the new Mayhem modes I am running the same 4 weapons because they are my strongest and that's it, anything else out of the hundreds of level 57 weapons in my safe are now irrelevant and some of my old favourites like the Night Hawkin hardly make a dent on MH6+.

    submitted by /u/FC3Snz
    [link] [comments]

    Is borderlands 1 worth buying in 2020?

    Posted: 12 May 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    I have never played any of the games but I'm very interested, is borderlands 1 worth buying in 2020 for 30 bucks?

    I don't wanna drop 60 for the handsome bundle

    Should I just get borderlands 3 while it still has a an active player base and wait til later to play the other ones?

    submitted by /u/SnowySwag
    [link] [comments]

    Can the Seein' Dead class mod still drop with +weapon type Damage?

    Posted: 12 May 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    I'm still using a level 50 Seein' Dead from back before the first level cap increase, because it's incredibly badass with +31% pistol damage AND +31% assault rifle damage (not brand specific).

    I've been farming Freddie and Jackbot for a lvl 57 replacement and have probably found 30 Seein' Deads but none with bonuses to multiple weapon types. Is it still possible to roll more than one +damage bonus or did that get patched out?

    submitted by /u/taximes
    [link] [comments]

    PT1 Guardian Ranks

    Posted: 12 May 2020 11:12 PM PDT

    What's the point of even getting challenges completed if they don't count for anything in TVHM? Is it just to make unlocking them more difficult?

    submitted by /u/Pooty_McPoot
    [link] [comments]

    Moze Dueling Bypass Invisible Wall Glitch Works In Split-screen.

    Posted: 12 May 2020 11:11 PM PDT

    Longest time I thought you needed someone from xbl, but all you need is 2 controllers/xbox live accounts. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCbLxytQZp4

    submitted by /u/angusmcwangus
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with borderlands 2

    Posted: 12 May 2020 03:06 PM PDT

    Hello guys, I'm getting closer to finishing the game, I'm around level 30. The thing is, in TVHM, what is the order to do things? Should I start with the DLCs? (if so, in what order?) or I should so the main questline and some side quest. I've read that is better to save some side quests to level 50 when beaten the warrior. I need some help with this, I have a big headache

    submitted by /u/chromosomeless
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands AR app?

    Posted: 12 May 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    Since Pokemon and Harry Potter have AR games, why not Borderlands? Seems like a great idea to me. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/rogueKlyntar
    [link] [comments]

    Idea for the seasonal weapons

    Posted: 11 May 2020 10:59 PM PDT

    Instead of making the seasonal guns only available during that season why not add a side quest that rewards the seasonal guns as rewards for completing the quest that is permanent to the game so guns wont become obsolete due to not having the right annoint or the level cap increasing so people are always able to make a build with these guns and they never become obsolete

    submitted by /u/Periachi
    [link] [comments]

    help

    Posted: 12 May 2020 05:23 PM PDT

    hi guys i bought bl2 last week (im always late sorry) im level 30. can u guys recommend me items?

    submitted by /u/kachowkirby
    [link] [comments]

    Regarding the icons of class mods

    Posted: 12 May 2020 04:27 PM PDT

    Is there a link to the art work of the class mod icons of each of the vault hunters? Would love to have a zane COM icon on a wallpaper or profile pic of it.

    submitted by /u/Lord_TykiMikkk
    [link] [comments]

    Save and quit glitch

    Posted: 12 May 2020 03:37 PM PDT

    So I get faaar in the game then I save and quit get back in the game later and it brings me back hours behind...! Why? I looked it up and I read something about force saving, does that work?

    submitted by /u/tHUG_sWiZzLE801
    [link] [comments]

    Best weapon of the game?

    Posted: 12 May 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    Is it just me, or is the Legendary Cost Effective Amplified O. P. Q System Rifle the best gun in the game? I had a level 35 version and it was still usable well into the late 40 levels of my character.

    Here's the stats for the level 57 I recently picked up and then haven't really used any other gun since.

    https://ibb.co/ZzScmqr

    submitted by /u/DeepAnus69
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 won't stop running in the background

    Posted: 12 May 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    Every time I quit the game I still need to kill the executable in my task manager, anyone know how to fix this? :/

    https://i.imgur.com/9hJcDxe.png

    submitted by /u/Niimura
    [link] [comments]

    Hi everybody

    Posted: 12 May 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    Hi everybody, I've loved the borderlands games for years and I recently downloaded all three again. I'm looking for a few people to play through them with. I'm crazy looking forward to the first one because it's been at least 8 years since I last played. If anyone's interested I am on Xbox and my gamertag is: the Bear Did it

    Hit me up on there. I'm generally on 24/7

    submitted by /u/Bearbo_Man
    [link] [comments]

    MOD request

    Posted: 12 May 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    Is there a mod (for any or every version) that the badguys uses the exactly same gear they drop?

    submitted by /u/peperutti
    [link] [comments]

    Would You Guys Be Interested In Watching a 100% Completion Live Stream Marathon of All The Mainline Games?

    Posted: 12 May 2020 05:01 PM PDT

    I've recently started streaming and making content, Borderlands is one of my favourite franchises and I was planning to play through all the mainline titles again to 100% completion. If this is something that the community finds interesting I would be more than happy to stream it!

    submitted by /u/Kahrii_x
    [link] [comments]

    Where to go a looting at level 34/35

    Posted: 12 May 2020 09:29 AM PDT

    Playing the Handsome Collection on PS4 and don't know of any bosses that have good loot drops at my level. Any suggestions? I have done Captain Scarlett and the pirates booty already and I know I can redo that last fight but are there other decent boss fights aside from the second invincible guy there? (Can't kill him)

    submitted by /u/Anarchrox
    [link] [comments]

    A couple questions about Golden Keys and the Switch version.

    Posted: 12 May 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    What's up Badass Borderlands friends? I've been playing Borderlands since the 1st game came out, yet I've never checked out the subreddit. I figured better late than never!

    I have 2 questions. I have never messed around with the Golden Keys in any Borderlands game. I just always thought it's something I should wait to use once I'm max level. Well, I decided to download B1 GOTY Enhanced edition for my PC. Once I did, I found a Golden Chest right outside of the house Zed is in. Also, I found out I have 75 keys. Now I know the keys don't travel across the games, I'm more so trying to figure out how I got 75 of them. Do we get them periodically?

    The other question I have is about the Switch version. I already own B1, B2, and BPS on Steam, but I'm considering getting them on Switch as well. Will those keys transfer over? Or are they only going to be on my Steam copy of the games?

    submitted by /u/TheGreatTave
    [link] [comments]

    VIP Program Rewards Bug (?)

    Posted: 12 May 2020 06:51 AM PDT

    Tbh I really forgot that this thing existed, but as it is shutting down in 6 days, and I remembered that I had some points stored on the site, I decided to try and spend it all while I still can. But there is no way for me to redeem any reward on site (looks for me like the buttons for purchases are not loading, but after like two hours of loading site afk there was no result), and the points vanished from my account. Is the program closed earlier for EU (I live in West EU to be exact), or is it a bug? If it is indeed a bug, is there a way to fix this? I was able to use this site properly in the past, and when I opened it I was able to use Weaponizer. Imgur with some screenshots of the site: https://imgur.com/a/CponJaF

    submitted by /u/QN3RD
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment