• Breaking News

    Friday, May 1, 2020

    Borderlands Mayhem 10 weapons only have a 136% damage buff while Mayhem 10 enemies have 12000 % extra health, armor and shields.

    Borderlands Mayhem 10 weapons only have a 136% damage buff while Mayhem 10 enemies have 12000 % extra health, armor and shields.


    Mayhem 10 weapons only have a 136% damage buff while Mayhem 10 enemies have 12000 % extra health, armor and shields.

    Posted: 01 May 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    Have you ever felt that your Mayhem 10 (not including the new legendaries) weapons dont deal enough damage? well thats because the enemies have 12000% extra health and we only deal 136% extra damage with our weapons compared to Mayhem 0. Per Mayhem Level our weapon damage is increased only by a 13.67%.

    I calculated this by getting a Mayhem 0 Speedloadin Hellwalker and a Mayhem 1 version and a Mayhem 10 version.

    So yea I know that all the new legendary weapons are good in M10 and I believe this is because GB only tested the new legendary gear on Mayhem 10 and forgot to test any other weapon. 136 % as a buff against enemies who have 12000% more health, armor and shields seems like a joke to me.

    What do you think? What changes would you like to see in the new Mayhem 2.0?

    I love everything they did with the modifiers but I really dont like that the enemies feel like bullet sponges inside a bullet sponge in M10 without the new legendaries.

    Thank you for your time.

    submitted by /u/HELLSKING115
    [link] [comments]

    Rather than have self immunity, militants should give allies damage resistance

    Posted: 01 May 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    This creates a more interesting decision for the player then simply dodging until he decides to stop being invincible

    submitted by /u/SpaceFire1
    [link] [comments]

    I made a Fl4k Plaguebearer build! (Mayhem 10 true takedown viable)

    Posted: 01 May 2020 02:48 AM PDT

    Here you go! I had made a build, and wanted to learn a bit of editing so I made a video on my build. First time with Davinci Resolve, so be gentle (Some minor things slipped past my view like a missing transition near the beginning).

    Feel free to leave me any feedback!

    Here's the link to the video

    submitted by /u/Incendi4ry
    [link] [comments]

    Not a huge complaint but something that's been bothering me since release: using Rakk Attack does not feel as fluent as Fl4k's other action skills (in my opinion)

    Posted: 01 May 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    I generally love the idea of sending up to 8 Rakk's onto the battlefield, but there is something about the animation that just takes you out of the momentum.

    Using Fade Away or Gamma Burst doesn't have this problem and especially using Fade Away is just silky smooth.

    Kinda wish they would allow you to shoot during Rakk Attack, which would make sense, since you can throw grenades while shooting, so why not send out Rakks? He is using only one hand anyway. At least they could speed up the animation a little.

    submitted by /u/xGundhi
    [link] [comments]

    Do shields scale to mayhem 10 or is it just guns?

    Posted: 01 May 2020 09:14 PM PDT

    I've been playing on mayhem 10 and idk if it's just glitched dedicates drops or if shields just don't scale so I'm curious

    submitted by /u/aidanS01
    [link] [comments]

    Probably a really dumb question but is it still (or if it was ever possible) possible to get the tiny Tina dlc heads for the ps4

    Posted: 01 May 2020 08:55 PM PDT

    I think ya need shift codes but I dont know if the heads worked on ps4 or if they would even still work at all.

    submitted by /u/Gage_Unruh
    [link] [comments]

    O.P.Q system multipal gun droids with flak?

    Posted: 01 May 2020 08:30 PM PDT

    Just curious if anyone else has had this happen pretty sure it's the chance for ammo to be added and just pure luck but I got six drones to spawn before it went back to the rifle.

    submitted by /u/dragonblamed
    [link] [comments]

    Game suddenly unplayable, max 5-10 FPS on PC

    Posted: 01 May 2020 09:26 AM PDT

    Every so often when I load up BL3 it is virtually unplayable - running at 99% CPU and GPU.

    Usually a driver update on my GPU or windows update solves the issue and instantly i can run the game at 60+ FPS on medium settings without any issue, but this time I cant find a fix. Other games are running fine.

    I'm running a fairly low end PC with a modest CPU and GeForce GTX 1050, but like I said - when everything is running smoothly there is literally no gameplay issues.

    Does anyone else experience this? Currently when I log in I get a max of 5 fps and I cant seem to diagnose the issue - and as I said this usually happens every couple of weeks as new updates come out (I'm guessing). But there are no windows updates or driver updates to be made. I'm fairly PC illiterate so troubleshooting myself is time consuming and mostly trial and error.

    submitted by /u/Theawacka
    [link] [comments]

    R4kkP4k unobtainable?

    Posted: 01 May 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    Is the R4kkP4k no longer possible to find with this new mayhem???

    submitted by /u/NerakuFrostrike
    [link] [comments]

    The new hotfix is still not working on M10!!!!!

    Posted: 01 May 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    Have been trying to farm cartel legendaries with the lootsplosion mods on M10 on pc using steam and I still get shit legendaries of M4 level from underworld bosses on villa ultraviolet with shit annointments. WASTED 12 HRS OF MY TIME!!!!!

    submitted by /u/RoyoKahn
    [link] [comments]

    MOZE RE ROUTER BUFF

    Posted: 01 May 2020 12:19 AM PDT

    So since the new BUFF for Moze, where she life steals while runs, the Re Router Shield is BUSTED, just keep running and every other shot is 120% AMPED, With the Bloodletter Class Mod of course

    Not Sure how obvious this was but i thought id post and let every Moze player know they dont need to use the Transformer for everything

    submitted by /u/brisknoodles
    [link] [comments]

    How do you Aim Down Sight / Scope in Borderlands 2 VR?

    Posted: 01 May 2020 10:45 PM PDT

    I'm playing the PC version. How do you ADS like you would hold right button / left trigger in the normal version? Or activate scope? I know you can do it, but hours of googling later it escapes me.

    submitted by /u/Flamesilver_0
    [link] [comments]

    I can't find the other 4 episodes of TFTB on the Xbox store.

    Posted: 01 May 2020 10:30 PM PDT

    Does anyone know where I can find them?

    submitted by /u/Nickitysplit123
    [link] [comments]

    About the Kaoson

    Posted: 01 May 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    So I'm running a minesweeper Moze and finally got my hands on a M8 burst fire. Now I know the good rolls, which mine is not, but I'm still let down by how weak it feels, even in lower Mayhem levels. So is this one of those guns you need a really good role for or is it just not for me? Because even if a Sandhawk or OPQ has a shit roll, they're still great high performing guns.

    submitted by /u/YoureAWinnerBob
    [link] [comments]

    Insta kill katagawa (siren only)

    Posted: 01 May 2020 06:01 PM PDT

    I found a pretty easy and fast way to farm katagawa although you need to be the siren class to do it. So basically you unlock ties that bind, equip it, then find a high fire rate high damage gun (I'm using the very appropriately named OPq system for this but if you find any other guns that work please do tell) then you make you're way to katagawa. When you get to the slide down make sure you use ties that bind instantly when you see katagawa, then right after just absolutely barrage him with bullets (or rockets) then simply wait for profit, this even breaks on m10 btw expect lag when you do this since you're killing all the katagawas inside each other at once and that is the sole reason why you need ties that bind, so you can bind all the katagawas before they jump off and basically insta kill them. I would make a video about this but I'm ps4 and can't really do that but anyways I hope this helps you farm sand hawk or legendary assault rifles for the promethea loot the universe event

    submitted by /u/bruhrightnow
    [link] [comments]

    Annointment and weapon damage balance is broken

    Posted: 01 May 2020 06:01 PM PDT

    Now after farming with friends in mayhem 10, I've come to the conclusion that the cartel weapons are not suppose to be the only weapons with crazy damage. I've found on rare occasions, weapons in the base game that have damage values very similar to them, such as an atlas legendary launcher with 38000×14 damage. I think they just forgot to buff most of the base game guns with the drop of mayhem 2.0 whats worse is that item score doesn't seem to reflect how good these weapons actually are. You can have to weapons with completely different stats, but the same item score.

    submitted by /u/Tatanbatman
    [link] [comments]

    Annointment and weapon damage balance is broken

    Posted: 01 May 2020 06:01 PM PDT

    Now after farming with friends in mayhem 10, I've come to the conclusion that the cartel weapons are not suppose to be the only weapons with crazy damage. I've found on rare occasions, weapons in the base game that have damage values very similar to them, such as an atlas legendary launcher with 38000×14 damage. I think they just forgot to buff most of the base game guns with the drop of mayhem 2.0 whats worse is that item score doesn't seem to reflect how good these weapons actually are. You can have to weapons with completely different stats, but the same item score.

    submitted by /u/Tatanbatman
    [link] [comments]

    BL2 GOTY PC cannot see or connect to friends' games, but can do matchmaking no problem. I cannot find a solution.

    Posted: 01 May 2020 09:35 PM PDT

    I have tried just about everything including DMZing my PC, and checking all my firewall settings, however no matter what I cannot see my friends playing the game while in the main menu. I don't receive in-game invitations, and attempting to join through the Steam client does literally nothing. When receiving an invite via the Steam client and accepting it while Borderlands is not running, it will start up the game but the online session never loads.

    When I invite them to my game the connection times out and they cannot join my lobby. I attempted to switch my network settings to offline then back to online, but it just never finishes loading.

    I am supremely frustrated, has anyone found a solution? There's countless forum posts from last year on this issue but I don't see a solution.

    Edit: just realized both friends are on Mac, I'm on Windows. Is crossplay between the two disabled?

    submitted by /u/telekinetic_turtle
    [link] [comments]

    Does England exist in the Borderlands universe?

    Posted: 01 May 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    In the Son of Crawmerax dlc, Hammerlock expresses surprise when one of the "savages" speaks English. But how did the language get its name if England doesn't exist in Borderlands?

    Sorry if repost. I'm new to this sub.

    submitted by /u/Oh_no_its_Joe
    [link] [comments]

    Joey Ultraviolet- Food related named enemies?

    Posted: 01 May 2020 06:41 AM PDT

    So I am doing a run though the UV Villa and I encounter (for the first time, I guess) a bunch of named enemies like "Culinary Artist", "Week Old Meat", "Butcher" etc... Is this a new thing, or it's been around and I am just noticing it? Either way, Culinary Artist got me pretty good.

    submitted by /u/Oldpenguinhunter
    [link] [comments]

    About online playing

    Posted: 01 May 2020 08:56 PM PDT

    hey im new here, i just have a question about online play , i just bought bordelands 2 and i want to play it online

    i just want to know if is worth online playing and if has many guys playing online

    i cant play borderlands 3 because i have a low setup so i take the handsome collection on the stream promo

    submitted by /u/diniziin
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else with game issues after Hotfix?

    Posted: 01 May 2020 08:48 PM PDT

    Hello all, it's been a few days since the last hotfix went live.,I know many of you are enjoying the game to the fullest. I've noticed that there are a few creeping issues with some PC players and a few console but nothing to the extent I've had.

    After the update the game loads alright up to the main character screen.,cool. After that all bets are off, the game starts loading screen then about 5-7 seconds later game crashes with an error message consistently. Error code CE-37848-0 , which is general for a game crash also indicating a possible update that is needed. Also noted the game is on the current hotfix and also DLC.

    I've deleted the game and reinstalled it and still the same issue. Tried the other recommended fix of shutting down fully console and waiting like 20 seconds before starting it back up. Nothing. Thought it's the console, nope! All other games load up and play properly.

    I've tried reaching out to 2K games and submitted a ticket for this issue after the second day and now I'm just waiting in the winds.I'm close to just giving up all together after putting so much time and energy into this game that I truly enjoy. I apologize if I'm ranting but just can't help it since this is so frustrating.

    submitted by /u/TheBehemothChiken
    [link] [comments]

    Revenge of the cartels

    Posted: 01 May 2020 08:19 PM PDT

    Do I need to complete the missions/challenges on all vault hunters to get the skins/heads and echo device for each vault hunter?

    submitted by /u/F34RED_Nob0dY_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment