• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 2, 2020

    Borderlands Can we get rid of boss immunity phases after beating the campaign?

    Borderlands Can we get rid of boss immunity phases after beating the campaign?


    Can we get rid of boss immunity phases after beating the campaign?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    I understand that during the campaign some of the boss immunity phases serve a purpose, but after beating the game this purpose is done. The purpose of whatever was happening during that immune phase has been served and is no longer needed.

    Having certain gear locked behind a certain boss with immunity phases just artificially lengthens the encounter for no reason. The drop rates are already very small for these items so adding a few extra minutes to each run just makes it even more tedious.

    submitted by /u/raydawg2000
    [link] [comments]

    Vault Hunter Ultimate Fight Championship: 1st Fight: Krieg vs Claptrap

    Posted: 02 May 2020 07:57 PM PDT

    Ladies and gentlemen, we are here today, to see Vault Hunters break into 1vs1 fights to the death. This is the first fight .

    The spirit of VHUFC is to find out who is the greatest warrior who ever set foot on Pandora (Lore wise). And even though the answer seems pretty obvious, I'm going to do it anyway.

    How I intend to do the thing: I decided to give numbers to randomly draw. And make a post for each fight, and then based on your comments, about who you think is stronger, decide by votes, who wins this round.

    All rounds take place at the Torgue Arena at the Badass Crater of Badassitude, the VH only know who they will fight with at the time of the fight, and everything until death, because it is Borderlands.

    Consider it to be Lore wise, but I will take into account that all the characters have all the skill trees complete, because we don't have many sources out of the game for most characters.

    The weapons are the start ones. The Shields, Oz Kits and Relics, are normal, no special effects, like Firehawk Shield or 3DD1.E Oz Kit. Keep in mind that everything happens in Pandora's gravity, the Pre Sequel characters don't have a super jump or boost. I know it's a game about loot but, here we are wanting to see more about the skills of the characters.

    Here the fight board: https://imgur.com/a/hZtqs9n

    And here in case anyone wanted to see, how I drew the fights: https://imgur.com/a/BA64WiC

    Without many presentations, because I already said too much, today's fight is:

    Krieg the Psycho vs Claptrap the Fragtrap

    Thanks for the attention, and start betting your money.

    submitted by /u/Rdm15000
    [link] [comments]

    Can I start from level 1 with TVHM on?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 06:51 AM PDT

    I'm about to finish my first playthrough in BL3, and I'm itching to play a new character. One of the things I didn't like in this playthrough was if I played too many side quests, I would get overleveled for the main quest, so I skipped a lot of them. I heard TVHM fixes this, but it's only available after you finish your first playthrough. I'm not really eager to get into the endgame grind from what I heard from this subreddit (I'm using Moze and I love playing her mech). Can I start over a new character with this mode on from the start?

    submitted by /u/migzy99
    [link] [comments]

    If the vault hunters of each game fought each other, who do you think would be the strongest and the winner?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    For example between Roland, Lilith, Brick & Mordercai, who do you think would win? And the same goes for the other Borderlands games.

    submitted by /u/Sleeping_Owll
    [link] [comments]

    Is the STORM sniper rifle working for anyone with a PC and Steam?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 04:19 PM PDT

    For a LOT of us, the STORM series of sniper rifles broke with the most recent patch from last week. Basic damage, but no splash or elemental proc. In short, it fires a bullet and does NOTHING else. A lot of us put in bug reports.

    Y2K finally replied to my bug report with the stock "Have you cleared your cache? Have you verified your files? Try reinstalling the game!"

    I am surprised they didn't tell me to reinstall Windows...

    I don't mind reinstalling the game--IF it will work. But I strongly suspect it won't. Too many people hit the same issues because of the patch, and everything else works. So, can anyone using Steam on a PC verify that a Storm is actually working for them right now--with the current build?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Cicero_Johnson
    [link] [comments]

    + Gun Damage vs. + Critical Hit: Which is better overall?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    I've played Borderlands 3 pretty casually, but the higher Mayhem levels are kicking my casual butt lately. I've never dived deep into the complex math behind the game's generic terminology for statistics, so I have a question for those of you who understand it. I have 2 class mods one which provides +18% critical hit damage and one which provides +28% gun damage. Which of the these stats would provide better damage overall?

    Edit does increased gun damage increase the damage of your crits as well?

    submitted by /u/Bigcas316
    [link] [comments]

    Why aren't Eridian Writings not marked after you read them for the first time?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    Since they show up on the map, it seems strange that they don't get marked/dimmed after you read them.

    Does anyone have a good method for tracking which ones you haven't read yet?

    EDIT: After it was pointed out that there is a difference in the icons after you read them, I took another look and finally noticed the difference. In case anyone as oblivious as me comes across this thread while searching this topic, here are images of the 2 icons:

    Eridian Writing icon when unread

    Eridian Writing icon after it has been read

    submitted by /u/idsmoker
    [link] [comments]

    New to Borderlands, Deciding Which One

    Posted: 02 May 2020 10:02 PM PDT

    I'm new to the series and own a Nintendo switch, and am gonna try out Google stadia pro.

    With 1 and 2 coming out on switch, and 3 out on stadia. What would you guys suggest getting as a newbie to the series, but also looking at it through the lens of what system it'd be better on.

    submitted by /u/nghiMcGee27
    [link] [comments]

    Help please!

    Posted: 02 May 2020 09:48 PM PDT

    When I plug my controller into the pc and start Borderlands 2, this game is not online. But when I plug my controller into my computer and start the game, the game comes online. How do I fix this problem? I want to play with my controller, but when I want play my Char I get the "Fatal Error" and the game closes.

    submitted by /u/riasfortune
    [link] [comments]

    Zane build for all MH Lvls

    Posted: 02 May 2020 09:37 PM PDT

    Does anyone know any great Zane builds? I've seen a lot but some use the Digi-clone and the thing is that I use the SNTNL and the Barrier and I had try some but I don't feel like I'm doing the damage that I suppose to do. So if you guys can help that'll be great. Oh and as for the equipment dont worry I might know what I need, also sorry this is my first time making a post so yeah.

    submitted by /u/InZanePex
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to turn OFF respawns?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    I would like to clear an area and know that when a pair of cartel mega-spawns both appear at the same time and force me back that I am not going to have to re-clear the mini-zone I just cleared.

    Again.

    I mean, seriously, I would like to just once feel I cleared an area and it is safe for at LEAST 20 minutes.

    submitted by /u/Cicero_Johnson
    [link] [comments]

    Skullmasher not dropping at Mayhem 10

    Posted: 02 May 2020 03:56 PM PDT

    Every one that I've gotten so far has been non mayhem I'm starting to think the drop might be bugged which is hilarious considering they "fixed" it in the very update that gave us Mayhem 2.0.

    submitted by /u/Henry_Myth
    [link] [comments]

    Discovering named locations

    Posted: 02 May 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    Everytime I load the game I have to manually resdicover each named location. I am currently going for the trophy and I know it is bugged for some areas but everytime I load the game on any save every location I enter is a "new" area. I am currently only missing the master of all you survey trophy. Any ideas on how to fix this?

    Ive tried to collect them all in one go but the game crashes and I have to start again.

    I play on PS4

    submitted by /u/lukemay2
    [link] [comments]

    What to play next?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    Finished BL 2, TPS, and 3. What to play next? DLC, the first game, or Tales?

    submitted by /u/Klem131
    [link] [comments]

    Weird artifacts on left monitor

    Posted: 02 May 2020 05:34 AM PDT

    I just started playing Borderlands.
    I am playing on a three monitor setup and got weird artifacts on my left monitor
    Here is a picture

    Did anyone have the same problem and knows a fix?

    submitted by /u/Ascendise
    [link] [comments]

    No actual loot for get quick slick?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    So I just finished this mission and blew up the car opened the fridge and there's... Nothing? It says loot Pop's stash but there's nothing there except some ammo. Did I miss something, or was that all there was to loot?

    submitted by /u/JayEdwards88
    [link] [comments]

    How do you get arms like psycho/bruisers IRL?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    Like goddamn those arms are big, beautiful, and muscular. Pretty good for a bandit. Do they have like a special workout routine or something? How do i get those arms like that? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/verizonbear8
    [link] [comments]

    Fl4k pet advice requested

    Posted: 02 May 2020 05:58 AM PDT

    Playing through on normal, and wanting to try and make use of Fl4k's pet and their active skills more than just shooting things like everyone else does. I've gotten the impression BL3 is about 95% "shoot gun" and only a tiny bit of ability use, which makes me sad, but I suppose I can make do.

    If I'm trying to get mileage out of Fl4k's pets and their actives, what skills should I be aiming for? I initially assumed the Hunter tree would be the obvious pick, but I'm honestly not seeing much in there that catches my eye. Pet damage buffs seem questionable, considering that a 30% buff to a small number isn't enough to make a meaningful difference. Heck, Stalker's "Sic Em" seems a larger pet utility buff than anything in Hunter.

    Not trying to do Mayhem 10 or anything here, so this is less about optimization and more about trying to get some use out of what seems to be the clearly weaker choice.

    submitted by /u/DM_Hammer
    [link] [comments]

    Bit of a rant, can only apologise...

    Posted: 02 May 2020 12:52 AM PDT

    I enjoy Borderlands 3, admittedly much less than I used to however. I played it since it's release almost everyday and enjoyed the farming on Mayhem 3 (even with the negative modifiers) as Zane. And whilst the graphics and sound design are great, maps are beautiful and weapon design/variety is miles ahead of competitors, the overall state of the game is questionnable. The balance was never great but currently its pretty shocking, whether thats action skills, grenades, weapons etc. not scaling properly for mayhem 2.0 levels.

    The gameplay isn't smooth; framerates and stability need improving drastically, and I'm tired of every patch doing damage to the way the game plays. The story is poor, apart from a handful of good moments. TVHM is basically no different to Normal mode, and adding UVHM (if they ever decide to) would be disasterous for further scaling of items/action skills etc. Plus I don't think many would want to slog through the story mode 3 times in a single playthrough.

    The DLCs have been amazing so far, and I have no doubt the next 2 will also be great. Unfortunately, the more events and DLCs they do, the more items they add and its got to a point where the game is so oversaturated with legendaries that when they drop you don't get any buzz like you used to with Borderlands 2. They haven't added pearls (which they 100% shouldve done with these new Mayhem 2.0 weapons, to add some variety, and potentially bring /that buzz back). Legendaries don't feel elite anymore, and this hasn't been helped by gearbox throwing out countless in-game events which are a massive problem for this. Adding pearls/a new rarity above legendary should help fix this problem.

    Going back to Borderlands 2 is a breath of fresh air. I've started a new character and I'm already into UVHM. The gameplay is so much smoother, quicker, cleaner and more fun, not to mention the amazing writing and story etc. I'm going to wait until after Borderlands 3's season pass has finished, and hopefully the game will be fixed over the next few months. It's a big shame how each big update seems to cause more problems, and this is something they need to sort out. Hopefully I'm not the only one to think all this! To make it clear, I'm only saying all this because I love Borderlands and want BL3 to become an all-time great like it's predecessors.

    submitted by /u/One-Crux
    [link] [comments]

    Level Scaling in BL1

    Posted: 02 May 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    My and my friend finished the main story and all of General Knoxx. we're currently at level 44 but when I went to Jocobs Cove for the zombie DLC, everything is at lvel 35.

    Did we make a mistake somewhere? How do we get level-scaled content?

    submitted by /u/Estelial
    [link] [comments]

    Cartel event

    Posted: 02 May 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    Hoping someone could help me. I've just started the cartel event and I only found a few of the coordinates in ascension bluff could someone please help me

    submitted by /u/herecomeshydra
    [link] [comments]

    Just got to Eden 6, how far along?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    Roighly how far along through the game am I? Just got to Eden 6

    submitted by /u/Jmattes
    [link] [comments]

    Bugged or Nerfed?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    So I took a break from BL3 after completing Dlc 2 until the cartel event launched. Last night though I was trying to run the usual facepuncher clone with cutpurse artifact on my Zane to fuel a new sandhawk and a plaguebearer, only to find I wasn't getting any ammo at all. Has anyone else encountered this or did gearbox change the interaction while I was gone? Thanks for any responses.

    submitted by /u/PhantomHour
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment