• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 2, 2020

    Borderlands Legendary 2 minutes in!

    Borderlands Legendary 2 minutes in!


    Legendary 2 minutes in!

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/YiebEkh

    I hadn't played in a while, so I booted up a new character and after killing Knuckledragger, he dropped a legendary!

    Pretty neat, I didn't know that was a thing.

    submitted by /u/PewPewZerker
    [link] [comments]

    Multiple of the Same Characters Stacking Question?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 07:29 PM PDT

    Confusing title post but I really didnt know how else to word it. My friend believes if 4 people used the same character and used any of the skills that effect all allies that they would stack, I.E. Zanes Barrier buffs, or Flaks Health Regen. Im fairly convinced this doesnt work, but Does anyone happen to know?

    submitted by /u/Pheonix0727
    [link] [comments]

    Just wondering, have alot of people got borderlands for the switch?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 04:11 PM PDT

    Ive completed every game on ps3 and also on ps4, repeated games multiple times too, big borderlands fan and now im playing borderlands GOTYE on the switch and im loving it! Plays better than expected!

    submitted by /u/Casciaro1997
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else have an update queued for BL2 on June 9th?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    It's been there for days and I can't find any info. It's the first anniversary of the Commander Lilith DLC, so maybe it has something to do with that?

    submitted by /u/RunicSSB
    [link] [comments]

    Charged Relay on Zane

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 09:28 PM PDT

    Quick question: does anybody know if Charged Relay, Zane's barrier augment, works when he's holding the barrier? I've tried testing it by eyeballing it, but I honestly don't trust my eyeballs.

    submitted by /u/wholelottabob
    [link] [comments]

    Help!, Cant connect to SHiFT?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 09:07 PM PDT

    So ever since Borderlands: The Handsome collection became free, I cant seem to connect to the SHiFT servers on borderlands 2. Everytime ive opened the game "SHiFT connection lost" always appeared at the starting menu and cant join any of my friends online, they told me that they can sign-in into their SHiFT account and play with eachother. So am i the only one with this problem? Ive also tried uninstalling but had no luck. Anybody knows any fixes for this?

    submitted by /u/How2Play333
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way i could buy Borderlands 3 with all DLCs in one purchase? (Steam)

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    Also is Bounty of Blood the last DLC that'll be released or will there be more. Sorry if my questions sound dumb im fairly new to the game.

    submitted by /u/I__Wanna_Fuck_Ela
    [link] [comments]

    Can you play BL3 if you uninstall EGS launcher?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 05:34 PM PDT

    I have this on EGS (was a gift) but I really don't want to leave the launcher on my PC for...reasons. Am I able to download BL3, uninstall the launcher, and still be able to play? I'm mostly thinking about single player. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Jinaz74
    [link] [comments]

    On the fence...

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    I love borderlands and a portable version of it sounds awesome, but is it?

    My biggest fear is that I'll just hate using the Switch's trigger buttons in a FPS environment. Feel as though they'll end up being clunky.

    submitted by /u/UncouthPersona
    [link] [comments]

    Curios

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 10:27 PM PDT

    Does anyone still play borderlands after finishing the campaign and gear for all characters ?

    submitted by /u/GrimzinYT
    [link] [comments]

    The camera won't stop spinning. Please help!

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 09:48 PM PDT

    I know that this has been an issue for many other people in the past, but I've failed to find a solution that works for me. I Just downloaded the game for free in the Epic Games Store, and as soon as I started playing, the camera immediately started constantly moving to the left and slightly up. I am playing with a keyboard and mouse. I have tried unplugging all other controllers, including my VR headset so that nothing is plugged in beside the keyboard and mouse. I also have made sure that no software related to my keyboard and mouse is running. I've even tried verifying the game files in the launcher and reinstalled graphics drivers. I'm out of ideas and out of places to look for solutions, so I've come here as a last resort hoping to find help...

    Also, if this is not the correct place to ask for help may someone please redirect me to where I should be?

    submitted by /u/ClaytonW8
    [link] [comments]

    Yellowcake Miniboss Drop?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 05:49 PM PDT

    Do any of the Cartel minibosses have an increased chance to drop the YC, or is it only Joey himself? I was able to get my hands on one in M10, but it didn't come with the double damage.

    submitted by /u/Pooty_McPoot
    [link] [comments]

    Any PS4 bl3 want to add to play?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 07:50 PM PDT

    Want to do some of the dungeons and bosses and stuff with other people. Currently lv57 phasezerker Amara on m4

    submitted by /u/TheBarberOfFleetSt
    [link] [comments]

    Coop between macos+windows(epic games store) BL2?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    Hello everyone. I googled this info and found a news(march 6,2020) that coop between macos and windows are disabled. That's why i want to know-is coop working or not?

    submitted by /u/210331
    [link] [comments]

    Game keeps freezing after 15-20 minutes of playing (Borderlands 2)

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    I installed Borderlands 2 recently and after changing the resolution from 1600 x 900 to 1270 x 720 + borderless windowed, my game would run fine for the first 20 minutes and then suddenly freeze. The sfx and in-game music can still be heard in the background but the game is utterly unresponsive.

    Also, for some reason, I cannot seem to save the resolution I put and after I launch the game, I have to reconfigure it again.

    Can somebody help me out please?

    submitted by /u/HealSim
    [link] [comments]

    [TPS]The Pre-Sequel not downloading from Nintendo Store

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 04:00 PM PDT

    I bought the Legendary Collection and BLands 1 & 2 downloaded fine. TPS never would download. I cleared lots of storage space and deleted them and tried again, but it's still not downloading.

    submitted by /u/sendcaffeineplz
    [link] [comments]

    Higher console sensitivity ?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    Anyone know if this is on their radar at all? Max sensitivity of ten feels like maybe 60% of max sensitivity on other FPS's, and god would I love to 360 jump shot some skags but you can't

    submitted by /u/Buddy-G-Lee
    [link] [comments]

    Switch - local co-op

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    If my wife and I buy the game(s) on two switch consoles, will we be able to play local co-op without needing to do it "online"?

    submitted by /u/TheBearProphet
    [link] [comments]

    Missing DLC?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 03:00 PM PDT

    So I started to play TPS on the Switch and I noticed Skins that came with the Baroness DLC seem to be missing. Does anyone know what happened to them? The only things I can think of is they were forgotten and will hopefully be added back later or the became drops.

    submitted by /u/A-Minecraft-Bee
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 Nintendo Switch voice chat issue

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    I bought the switch bundle. I started playing borderland 2 but every-time my friend talk i hear static geeeeer loud noice. It's really annoying and blow my ear off. Anyone know how to fix it ?

    submitted by /u/coolguy090
    [link] [comments]

    Changing languages in the Epic Version of BL2 and TPS

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    Hey all,

    so I recently got BL2 and TPS again with the free Handsome Collection on EGS so I can play with some friends who haven't gotten them before.

    Tho sadly I had to realise that it's sadly in german rather than english. So far I haven't found any settings inside the game to change the language and from memory you had to force BL3 to launch in a different language with a command.

    If anyone knows how to change the language for those two games that would be great.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/MrTripl3M
    [link] [comments]

    Commander Lilith DLC on epic games says “Coming Soon”? Huh?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    Hasn't it been out for a year? I know it doesn't come with the handsome collection but I went to go see how much it costs and it says "coming soon". Anybody know why?

    submitted by /u/paullr
    [link] [comments]

    Zane head

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    Anyone knows how to get crowin around zane head finished the 5 mayor killer look challenges and even went to kill the bosses again and still don't have it

    submitted by /u/Hobalala9
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment