• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 3, 2020

    Borderlands 2K supporting the Black Community, donating more towards racial injustice, postponing Takedown at Guardian Breach

    Borderlands 2K supporting the Black Community, donating more towards racial injustice, postponing Takedown at Guardian Breach


    2K supporting the Black Community, donating more towards racial injustice, postponing Takedown at Guardian Breach

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 05:32 PM PDT

    I need friends lol

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 03:58 PM PDT

    I recently got Borderlands: The Handsome Collection and I want some friends to play with because all my friends either don't have it or never get on anymore.

    submitted by /u/NotARussianComrade
    [link] [comments]

    Difference between Lilith and Mordecai?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 01:58 AM PDT

    I'm just about to start Borderlands 1 (first Borderlands game I play). I did some reading about the Classes, and I'm not sure if I should pick Lilith or Mordecai (Solo-game).

    I'm not a fan of melee in FPS. I play FPS because I enjoy accuracy. That being said, I was never the Sniper/scope kinda guy. I do enjoy carrying a weapon that don't require you zoom in all the time, but rewards you for good normal aiming. So if you played Overwatch for example, I don't enjoy Widowmaker, but I really like Macree.

    Mordecai seems like the type of play I'm looking for. I'm assuming "Pistol" - is just what I'm describing - and he has abilities that works with Pistol. That being said, I hear his very squishy and Lilith is just pure fun going in and out - and I can see how moving around controlling the battlefield is super fun and rewarding. However, I'm worried that little is more of a close range type of class that don't care much about accuracy and use SMG/shotguns etc more often.

    Your opinion?

    Also - should I be worried about Spec? or you can re-spec at any time?

    Thanks!

    EDIT: WOOHOO. Didn't know it will attract so much attention. You will have to excuse me for not being able to answer each of your personaly, but be sure I'm reading it all - and I thank you guys! :-)

    submitted by /u/Tall-Guy
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else experiencing Lag in Multiplayer?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    I'm trying to play BL2 with a friend, but whoever was not the host keeps getting lag/rubberbanding. We both have good specs PC's and internet, so that shouldnt be the issue.

    Wondering if switching over to the Steam platform would help, in case this is an Epic Game Store issue.

    Is anyone here experiencing lag/rubber-banding on steam while not being the host in multiplayer? or would anybody be willing to test it out to see if they lag during multiplayer on steam?

    Any help would be greatly appreciated! I hope they patch this issue soon.

    submitted by /u/ShiroWonderlands
    [link] [comments]

    Which characters in borderlands 2 are fun AND good for solo

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 05:22 AM PDT

    I've never played FPS besides 2 levels of doom and i just got the legendary collection and I'm gonna play solo. So, which characters are fun AND good for a solo beginner?

    submitted by /u/LambchopsAreAmazing
    [link] [comments]

    Whats wrong with bl3

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 10:55 PM PDT

    Hey so I've only played Bl2, and I've havent bought or played Bl3 yet, because im waiting for a Handsome Jack collection equivalent of that to come out. But I've seen a bunch a posts saying BL2 is superior to it, and a couple saying its the worst in the series. I myself am trying to stay as spoiler free about that game as possible so I didnt do much further research into it. So as spoiler free as possible can someone explain to me why they dont or why many people dislike or rate Bl3 the worst in the series.

    submitted by /u/Red-hitt
    [link] [comments]

    Where to find people to help with raids. (BL2 PC)

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 10:34 PM PDT

    So after getting Borderlands 2 for free on Epic (not my first time playing) I realized this time I do have a stable enough internet connection to play with people, but I also have no idea where to find people to play for specific reasons. I'd rather not play with randos since I know loot can be stolen (it really should give 1 copy of each weapon per player).

    And I don't mean to ask for people to play right here right now, but something like a discord server or a Facebook group for it (for the later I saw there are way too many to know which one is the good one)

    submitted by /u/OtakuJuanma
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands Handsome collection launch 64 bit PC

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 10:28 PM PDT

    My game launches in 32 bit and my alt tabs get a little laggy. Is there a way to fix the lag and set it to 64 bit?

    submitted by /u/nayythn
    [link] [comments]

    Handsome Vs Legendary Collection

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 10:03 PM PDT

    From what I can read from the eshop, the only difference is that the first game is missing from the handsome collection. Ive never played before, is the ten dollar difference that worth it? If there are any other differences from the two bundles let me know please

    submitted by /u/DarkestHunter124
    [link] [comments]

    Villa Ultraviolet Mayhem 10

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 05:52 PM PDT

    So I just had a Krakatoa drop in Villa Ultraviolet while playing on Mayhem 10. The Krakatoa only does 13k damage. I have a Krakatoa that does 32k from a different Mayhem 10 area drop. What am I missing here?

    submitted by /u/bubbagump101
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands on switch

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 05:33 PM PDT

    Hey I was just wondering if borderlands on switch is worth it. Like does it have any performance issues or anything? Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks.

    submitted by /u/Brando_Zer0
    [link] [comments]

    Cant find save-data

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 09:12 PM PDT

    so i had recently got the handsome collection on the epic games launcher,

    i was playing the pre-sequel and i wanted to read only farm a quest so i looked up how to do it but i couldn't find the saves folder.

    I went to the WillowGame Folder but couldn't find a savedata folder

    submitted by /u/DexthaDdestroyer
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 lag on the switch?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 08:43 PM PDT

    So I'm playing Borderlands 2 and it chugs whenever I fire my shotgun or things get a little chaotic. I saw someone else mention lag but hadn't seen it until now. Also, graphically, it looks a bit inferior to TPS (which runs well) and has no FOV slider.

    Anyone noticed any of this and think it could be fixed in a patch? Or is this likely what it's gonna stay as

    submitted by /u/KriegReborn
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone having trouble with epic?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 04:54 PM PDT

    I got borderlands: the pre-sequel and borderlands 2 from epic now that it's free. I have already download both of them but I can't run them. I had already download and play civ 6 from the epic store and had no problem.

    Anyone else having these problem or know how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/Srpatataman
    [link] [comments]

    Now that I have The Handsome Collection on PC can I use the same profile as my PS4 version?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 08:40 PM PDT

    From my own Googling I'm thinking the answer's no, but thought it couldn't hurt to ask her more directly. And if this has already been asked before, especially recently, my bad.

    submitted by /u/The6thLexicon
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 periodic frame drops

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 08:37 PM PDT

    I grabbed BLTHC from Epic since it was free. I have never played borderlands before amd thought well it's free. It runs all well and good at max settings, 1080p, dof off, ui sway off, unlimited fps. I get around 350 fps in menu then every so many seconds it drops down to like 100 fps. In game i get about 160 and every so often drops to 40 ish. It's playable but very annoying. I tried reinstalling since i thought it was a bad download/install. But it's still all the same. PhysX is set to auto (gpu) in the nvidia control panel.

    My system shouldn't have this experience and it's the only game i am having an issue with (haven't tried pre-sequal yet. But my system specs are:

    I7-9700k 5ghz all core custom cooled Evga 2060 super sc ultra 2010 mhz 32gb adata 3000mhz ddr4 Installed on an m.2 ssd

    Any help as to what's going on and a way to fix it would be much appreciated. I've tried several different .ini tweaks and all that jazz with no luck.

    submitted by /u/VanitysFire
    [link] [comments]

    In presequel is Timothy overpowered yes or no

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 04:27 PM PDT

    Just a simple question. My friend is maxed out as doppleganger Timothy and is basically immortal

    So just curious if Doppleganger being OP is a thing

    submitted by /u/DimondArtScott
    [link] [comments]

    Switch Co-op

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 06:15 AM PDT

    How well does the game run on co-op for the switch ? I want to pick it up to play co-op with a friend, but don't want it if the frame rates are bad

    submitted by /u/Zcivetta
    [link] [comments]

    Sound Problem with Dialogues, Cutscenes and Echos (PC)

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 07:56 PM PDT

    Hey,

    I recently reinstalled BL3 and now I am having problems listening to Echos, Dialogues and the Dialogue in Cutscenes. I found an Echo, and it showed as "played" but I couldn't hear anything.

    The sound in the first major cutscene with the Calypso twins was also very quiet, but the fight sounds and music were normal.

    I have subtitles on, everything else is standard. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/hell-schwarz
    [link] [comments]

    BL2 Mods On Epic

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    Does anyone know if it is possible to use the randomizer mod if you get Borderlands 2 from the epic store since blcmm doesnt work?

    submitted by /u/10000000000000012
    [link] [comments]

    Wtf is it with these smoke rings?!

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 03:22 PM PDT

    I'm currently playing B1 on the Dr. Neds Zombie Island DLC and this annoying smoke trail keeps following me! Is this a part of the DLC and will I just have to suffer with it the rest of the way. This DLC is fairly short but I never noticed the damned rings until replaying the game.

    submitted by /u/The-Dire-Wolf-XO
    [link] [comments]

    Pre-Sequel Weapons in BL3

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    I know a lot of people have issues with TPS (story, end game, bosses, etc), but as I was replaying it on the Switch, I was reminded of some really cool weapons they introduced.

    To my knowledge, none of these exclusive weapons made it to BL3 unless they were also in BL2, which is a shame.

    Are there any weapons you'd love to see in BL3 with further DLC? Would you say we have any spiritual successors to those weapons in BL3?

    Personally, I'd love to see guns like the Machine, Laser Disker, Excalibastard, Torguemada, and Longnail return in some form. Single shot laser weapons could be shotguns and beam lasers could easily be SMGs, kind of like they were in the Reborn Mod. What do y'all think?

    submitted by /u/DatBlotto
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else losing hope for balance?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 05:46 PM PDT

    Well as the title says for the most part. I LOVE borderlands like seriously all time top game series for me. That being said I feel that bl3 has been such a mess of god tier items that are almost always must have and then there is everything else. Sure for non mayhem it works but if you actually want some challenge in your gameplay then you get stuck with the God gun options. In my opinion why even bother having legendary rarity guns if they get outdone by some random blue or purple, for example the bitch is actual trash tier in bl3. I got distracted from my main point though. With all the patches we have received since launch I will be watching very hopefully, but nervously until they provide some reason to actually have even remotely unique builds and gun versatility. If you enjoy the balance of this game currently my only question to you is, as well as you can please tell me what about the current state that you like is?

    Oh I should add I don't currently have DLC because I'm poor and making sure they are worth getting before I buy any or season pass.

    submitted by /u/Flyingtreeee
    [link] [comments]

    SHiFT not working - cross-play STEAM/EPIC

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    Hey!

    So BL2 is now free on Epic, my friend picked it up, and we thought we would try to play, but we are not able to link up.

    I am playing on a Mac through Steam, he is on PC through EPIC Store. I've signed up for SHiFT, I've connected my account with Steam, as he has with EPIC - yet we are not able to connect. He gets a social tab, that lets him add players, I do not get such a tab at my home screen, and am only able to add people from my Steam friends list to my game.

    Does anyone here have a fix? Am I doing it wrong, or is it just not possible to cross-play with a Mac for some reason?

    submitted by /u/ColombiaVives
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment