• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 5, 2020

    Borderlands BL3 RUNTHROUGH WITH BEST OF MR.TORGUE IN BACKGROUND

    Borderlands BL3 RUNTHROUGH WITH BEST OF MR.TORGUE IN BACKGROUND


    BL3 RUNTHROUGH WITH BEST OF MR.TORGUE IN BACKGROUND

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 02:43 PM PDT

    The bl3 story gets boring with repetitive runs. Mute the voice and play the best of torgue from bl2 on YouTube makes the playthrough a looootttt bettter... JUST MY TWO EXPLOSIONS.

    submitted by /u/Mr-TorgueFlexington
    [link] [comments]

    Why Deathless relics are overrated? Moze artifacts discussions!

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 03:48 AM PDT

    Hello everyone, Its your friendly neighbourhood Moze main, Nootmad, returning once again and this time going to discuss a few relics that I think form the basis of the vast majority of Moze builds. Before I start rambling, I just want to let you know that I've made a video on this topic already so if you don't like reading, please feel free to check out this video instead! ( https://youtu.be/8w1QZGhBVvw )So anyway, lets get cracking!

    A good place to start would be with the good old Victory Rush Relic. What it does, is give you movement speed and damage for 60 seconds after killing a badass. Now, the benefit of this relic is that its a free multiplicative damage bonus provided you are killing badass enemies, and its a suffix. Meaning that you can get prefixes like atom balm, ice breaker and snowdrift for damage or mobility bonuses. Atom balm Victory Rush is actually the relic I use in my incredibly powerful amp build which you can find here ( https://youtu.be/u8ekdmOre-Y ). The atom balm prefix is my personal favourte, and increases the lethality and range of the radiation explosions which increases the likelihood of the rad procs spreading to enemies and increases the chances of massive bloodsplosion chains resulting in instant death of large clusters of enemies.

    The deathless relic is up next and, in my opinion, is far from optimal for low hp Moze builds. However, I will discuss its merits first. The deathless relic easily allows Moze to get to 1hp and make use of both Desperate Measures to full effect, as well as the 150% radiation while under 50% hp anoint. It also doubles Mozes shield capacity which is nice and gives some semblance of survivability. HOWEVER, the deathless relic is far from optimal for a low hp build for a few reasons. 1) the deathless relic provides no damage boosts at all and 2) high shields become a gimmick in endgame content unless properly exploited. This is because a lot of attacks (and especially those from enemies in the raid) can easily punch through your shields and because you don't have health gate, since you are at 1hp, you will immediately go down. However, if you choose to follow a low hp Moze build route, I strongly suggest putting 3 points in Thin Red Line, and then getting a bloodletter class mod with 2 points in Thin Red Line. Combined, this gives you 5 points which puts you at 1hp, and in turn, allows you to use an actually beneficial relic like the pearl of ineffable knowledge or a victory rush relic. Both give you extra gun damage, and a multiplicative damage boost respectively, and its importance in a build should not be understated.

    Moving on from that, we now get to Ottos Idol. Ottos Idol relics gives you health back on kill. Now, in an endgame build, an ottos idol still has its place, but if your plan is to maximise your damage, i wouldn't recommend using an ottos idol. However, despite saying that, this relic works incredibly well with a mid game build, or any endgame build that requires additional sustain, if you lack the damage to kill enemies faster. Now, as far as prefixes go, snowdrift and atom balm are always solid picks, with ice breaker also being recommended should you be using cryo based weapons. Sub stats will one again be reflective of your current build, and very dependant on the weapons that you are using.

    The launch pad relic is another relic that i will sometimes suggest for Moze builds. Why? Because when combined with the cutpurse prefix as you can see on the screen right now, it gives you unlimited ammo. When you slam, you will launch rockets, these rockets are considered melee damage, and when they hit an enemy, the cutpurse effect procs and gives you ammo. Just like that, you have infinite access to ammo. Now, you may be thinking, I'm playing Moze, i dont need a relic that gives me ammo regeneration right? And yes. In most situations, you would be correct. However, a few guns that are incredibly powerful, like the sandhawk, are also incredibly ammo hungry and as a result, not even a Bottomless Mags focused build can sustain its ammo consumption. The answer to that? Cutpurse launch pad. Now. I wouldn't suggest a build specifically focus on that for most situations, instead, i would keep one in your backpack and whip it out whenever you are running low on ammo and don't have access to an ammo vendor. Missions such as the takedown raids are a great example of why having a cutpurse launch pad is incredibly useful.

    And now, the pearl. Ever since its release, this relic has wormed its way into almost every moze build and for good reason. The damaage bonus from the pearl is incredibly significant, and with a character like moze that doesnt stop shooting in most situaations, its a match made in heaven. I would recommend this relic for almost every moze build provided you arent running the consecutive hits annoint. As i mentioned in my previous build videos that you can find on my channel, you dont want to stack up too much gun damage and in situations you are running the consecutive hits annoint, i recommend using a victory rush instead. The pearl can rll very limited stats and so i would plainly recommend health regen and mag size as the most ideal rolls.

    Last but not least, the lunacy. Now. The only reason i decided to talk about this relic, is that i have seen quite a few people talk about and use this relic for a few Moze builds and in my opinion, its not worth it at all. Primarily, and once again, boosting shields by a ridiculous amount really isnt that beneficial in my eyes. Not to mention, the shield recharge delay increase, hurts teh viability of this relic in any builds survivability. And finally, it can only roll 2 sub stats (not 3 like other relics) and it cant even have magazine size, which is arguable a compulsory roll for any Moze players artifacts. I would avoid using this relic at all, and if for some reason you want to increase your shield capacity through a relic, use a deathless instead. As deathless relics can not only have a more beneficial prefix (something the lunacy cant have) as well as a 3rd stat (once again, something the lunacy lacks)

    So yeah. That's it for my take on a few relics you would typically see in a Moze build. If you made it this far, I hope you found this write-up useful and if you have any questions, just let me know! Anyway, thanks for reading and I'll see you guys in my next post!

    p.s. myself and a few other experienced Moze players have created a google doc with a selection of highly optimised Moze builds that get updated with every patch/hotfix so if you're looking for a new Moze build, or just ways to tweak your current setup, have a look here! https://docs.google.com/document/d/10nJUJxvTmYP4k8bOrb_FaVVdouozwiqAZ0A-EzIENMo/edit?pli=1#

    submitted by /u/nivman1410
    [link] [comments]

    Best Old God Farming Method?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 05:47 PM PDT

    Title.

    I've seen people saying here and there that Amach is the better person to farm, others/most saying the Empowered Grawn is the best source. However, most of those are from 2+ months ago - has anything changed? I've killed Grawn 20 or more times on Mayhem 10 with no drops so I was wondering if anyone has discovered a better method

    submitted by /u/mooseythings
    [link] [comments]

    What's the damage difference between a mayhem 0 gun and a mayhem 10 gun?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 05:21 PM PDT

    Recently got into mayhem and have been messing around on M7 but have gotten a few M10 give from slaughtershaft but I noticed they don't feel like they got much harder than my M7 guns. I was expecting a somewhat bigger difference but the damage just isn't really there. So I was trying to figure out if I should push and farm more on M10 or if I'm not missing out on much with M7/M8 guns.

    submitted by /u/El_Taco_Sloth
    [link] [comments]

    I wrote a tool to fix BL2's and TPS' high sensitivity issue!

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    Borderlands 2 and The Pre-Sequel have a minimum mouse sensitivity of 10. Unfortunately for a lot of people with certain mouse DPIs, the minimum sensitivity is still too high. I wrote an application to help you set this value below the minimum, or to any value of your choosing.

    Download it here!

    It seemed like the only existing solutions were to either set a DPI specifically for Borderlands, which can be inconvenient for those who want a consistent DPI to use with other games, or to use this Python script which involves the use of a hex editor, which can be confusing and cumbersome. I wrote this tool as an improvement of that Python script, which removes the need for a hex editor and makes the process a lot easier. As far as I can tell, other Borderlands save editors and profile editors do not allow you to configure mouse sensitivity, as its offset location in the user profile can vary between users.

    Currently this tool only sets mouse sensitivity, and only works for Windows -- however if anyone needs it and could help me test on other devices, I'd be happy to put out Mac and Linux support as well.

    If you encounter any bugs, need help with the tool, or if this helped you in any way, would love to hear from you! Happy hunting!

    submitted by /u/Mechanity
    [link] [comments]

    Annointment Question

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 07:13 PM PDT

    Can anyone tell me if shield/grenade annointments stack? Such as ASE bonus elemental damage for 10 seconds?

    submitted by /u/joshhinchey
    [link] [comments]

    Quick Question BL3

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    Anyone figure out how to get into the back room of the sheriffs office. I feel dumb but I'm stumped.

    submitted by /u/Sex_Tillerson
    [link] [comments]

    Underdome

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 11:14 PM PDT

    Is it worth it to complete the under dome?, I feel like all we get is bragging rights, I managed to finish the first three stages.

    submitted by /u/Badmotherfuyer95
    [link] [comments]

    If I start a new game with LVL 42 Krieg, will that save stay?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    As title states, like in Borderlands 1, want to confirm that save will stay. I still have DLC and side missions I want to do since I'm so far along in that save, but at the same time want to replay the story in 2.

    submitted by /u/rjwalsh94
    [link] [comments]

    Quest glitches in New dlc and I can't progress

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    In 1 of the side quests called "the quick and the quicker" you start off having to follow "slim" he gets to his destination for me and nothing happens. Idk what to do. I have reloaded and restarted my Xbox, restarted the game. Everything.

    Beyond reinstalling the game which I doubt will help idk what else to do.

    https://ibb.co/t2JMY8M

    EDIT: for anyone who Google this before gearboxes fixes it. This glitch happens if you start the quest and don't finish it before leaving the area. The only work around I could find to fix this is i joined my gf game and completed the quest in her save file since she hadn't started the quest yet and then it was completed in mine when I went back to my save file

    submitted by /u/BushyOreo
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with BL3 to get my lv1 brawler ward (PS4)

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    A brawler ward dropped for me and none of my friends do are online to help me get it at lvl 1.. Can someone help me out?

    UPDATE: I did end up getting help in the end, thanks!

    submitted by /u/santivill
    [link] [comments]

    Broken Dispenser

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 08:45 PM PDT

    My dispenser isn't working working with my Fl4k which is sad because he's my main but it does work with my Moze. Does anyone know how to fix this?

    I'm on Xbox

    submitted by /u/Roman-Celtrik
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone up to help me get the Who you Gonna Call trophy in Pre-Sequel?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    PSN: MaRkSmAnN80

    Three players on PS3, would be much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/AkingSizeTwix
    [link] [comments]

    New to the FPS scene

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 11:51 PM PDT

    I just got the handsome collection for my Birthday, and I got to level 7 in BL2, but I die SOOOO MUCH! Is there anything to not make me trash at the game? I have had a lot of fun, it's just I think It'd be more fun to not die every 3 enemies I find

    submitted by /u/_Metatile_
    [link] [comments]

    The Core Buster grenade mod can kill other players and pets.

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    While playing with some friends, FL4K's skag kept getting one shot from full health. I figured out that it was from the Core Buster grenade. The primary explosion does not damage other players but the secondary explosions can do massive damage to other players/pets/NPCs.

    Be careful using the grenade in multiplayer.

    submitted by /u/I_Feel_Guilty
    [link] [comments]

    Craters emp 5

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 07:41 PM PDT

    Did they change the drop location on this? I'm farming valkyries on mayhem 10 and not getting a drop. Or is it just low drop rate?

    submitted by /u/drizzlerising
    [link] [comments]

    What level to start dlc? Game of the year

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 07:13 PM PDT

    I have a level 56 brick on playthrough 2 and the zombie island is kicking my ass.

    submitted by /u/Funkytown94
    [link] [comments]

    How are the underdome arenas ranked?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 07:10 PM PDT

    So I started on the three arenas in the dlc and I was wondering if they're ranked by difficulty. I know each wave gets harder than the last and that goes for the rounds to but I'm not sure if the difficulty level changes with each arena. I tried looking it up myself but couldn't find an answer. Thanks to anyone who answers in advanced.

    Edit: I know that could very well be the case (because of the Circles of Slaughter in Borderlands 3) and if so does anyone know what order they go in, like level 1 difficulty then 2 then 3?

    submitted by /u/UsErnaam3
    [link] [comments]

    Help me with crammy

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 05:44 PM PDT

    Ps4 can't seem to kill crammy. Darth_Nihlious

    submitted by /u/Darth-Sion13372
    [link] [comments]

    Shift codes for bl2 not working

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    I redeemed some shift codes on the borderlands website and I never got the keys in the game

    submitted by /u/some_random_dude7
    [link] [comments]

    Why do weapon parts effect the gun?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    Hey guys, forgive me if this is a dumb question, but I've seen so many things during my research of bl1 goty that stated that "matching grips" and other weapon parts basically can make or break your gun, and I was wondering how you can tell if it's matching and what kind of build is the best. I'm fairly new to this game but instantly fell in love, and I really want to learn all the different nooks and crannies of the game, any feedback and help would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you all!

    submitted by /u/JinJuice01
    [link] [comments]

    So I have been farming the Ruiner and Quartermaster all weekend.....

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 02:49 PM PDT

    And I have yet to see a cosmetic head reward drop.

    (Been doing it on lvl 5, though questioning if it matters at this point.)

    What is a better way to farm for this?

    (Pretty sure I killed each about over 40 times each at this point.)

    submitted by /u/Jesterskull25
    [link] [comments]

    Zane mayhem 10 build.

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    Rad or Cryo anointed gear? So atm I am running a digi clone build since they gave it a buff. However I am currently trying to farm for the new Rad annoitment but by using the the deathless or front loader once my shield goes I'm pretty much dead.

    So is the Rad annoitment worth its 50%+ damage over the Cyro annoitment?

    submitted by /u/beardguy1995
    [link] [comments]

    Is Borderlands 1 DLC worth doing?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    Just curious. I completed the game after 20 hours of play and don't know if i should start the dlc or play another game.

    submitted by /u/DirkEggers
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment