• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 4, 2020

    Borderlands What is every character good at?

    Borderlands What is every character good at?


    What is every character good at?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    So I'm playing borderlands 3 and I'm really enjoying it. But the problem is that idk what character is good at what or with what weapon. Could someone point it out? Sorry if the wording was bad

    submitted by /u/isuckatnames06
    [link] [comments]

    Tribute (Slightly Personal)

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 02:41 AM PDT

    Just got into the third game with my dad. We've been vaulting ever since Borderlands 2 in 2012 together, but I watched him play the first one even before that. Sitting here at almost 3 AM, made me want to write a little something for him. I thought I'd be nice for me to share it all with you guys, for those who would want those memories/feels to spark as well.

    "The Borderlands are a really special place to some. What seems like a craphole of bandits, creatures, and weird alien warriors seems like the only place they truly know. From the harsh beginnings when quality weapons were scarce, to wielding a weapon that felt fifty feet tall. From small bandits to giant Warriors and Destroyers. Many of these adventurers were so different. Maybe they were a soldier? Or a siren? Possibly an assassin. Or even a berserker? Ultimately, it doesn't even really matter. Because we're all in the Borderlands together. So go on. Make the most of it. Kill some bandits, get some guns, and be a badass. Because, when you enter the Borderlands? Heh...

    ...You never really leave it.

    Welcome back home, vault hunter."

    *Obigatory Edit: This really blew up to me, considering I don't really post much anywhere, but this game is special. I showed my dad all your comments and, yes, he also read it as Marcus. Thank you all. I love these games. I love this community.

    submitted by /u/The-Ass-Assassin
    [link] [comments]

    What classes are 'similar' in every game?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    What I mean is like, mordecai and zero are similar as they are the sniper class. Roland and Axton are similar as they are the soldiers. I was wondering if there are any classes in all 4 games that feel similar? I want to play them all and want a similar feeling each game.

    submitted by /u/Misosceles
    [link] [comments]

    [BL3 on Epic] Servers down for anyone else?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 07:33 PM PDT

    What it says on the tin. Second day in a row for me. Could it be something wrong on my end? (Wife and I play on different machines but same connection, of course, and we're both "offline" and unable to even start the game)

    submitted by /u/TheButcherBR
    [link] [comments]

    Just solo'd M10 Maliwan Takedown on true vault hunter mode with Moze

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 10:47 PM PDT

    Zones not physically visible on Gehenna planet view?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 02:56 AM PDT

    So, on all the planets in the fast travel UI, you can actually see the travel zones laid out on the 3D model, and hover over those to select them in addition to using the list-- it's really minor but I like seeing the physical layout of the areas. However, the view for Gehenna in the new DLC doesn't seem to show any of the areas in the planet view? There are no highlighted zones, there's only the list.

    I know it's super minor, but it bothers me that it isn't consistent with the other planets. Is this just a glitch that I'm getting, or did Gearbox actually forget to make the zones visible on the planet model like every other planet in the game has?

    submitted by /u/CacodemonMan
    [link] [comments]

    Any raid bosses in Borderlands 3 yet?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 08:05 PM PDT

    I completed the previous DLC and just started the newest one, just wondering if there are raids yet?

    submitted by /u/ZettaSlow
    [link] [comments]

    Fastest Fire Rate

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    Does the Fire Rate listed on a gun mean its maximum fire rate, or simply default? I ask because I'm curious which is the fastest shooter in the game, a Shredifier or a hot zone NoPewPew?

    submitted by /u/Pooty_McPoot
    [link] [comments]

    Iron Bear Weapon Choice Advice?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    Which of the Iron Bear weapons do you typically pick for trash packs, bossing and when using Auto Bear? I know Auto Bear's AI isn't that great but I figure there must be a weapon its really good with I can just leave it on. I'd just like personal suggestions of which IB weapons you use for general gameplay, as well as any lesser known stuff like synergies that benefit Iron Bear some might not know about.

    submitted by /u/Raimsurion
    [link] [comments]

    [BL: TPS] Jack, Aurelia or Wilhelm

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    So, I have played this game several times with all the characters, AND I CANT CHOOSE WHAT BUILD I WANT!!!

    SO, I have narrowed it down to Jack Aurelia and Wilhelm.

    What I am looking for: let your action skill do most of the killing without your character relying on it too much(won't die on there own)

    submitted by /u/DEADDROP151
    [link] [comments]

    How to unequip augments?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 06:33 PM PDT

    Sorry if this isn't the right place but after some googling I can't find an answer anywhere. I'm a pc player using a widescreen monitor so my menus are still bugged out and I can't see the bottoms of some screens. Because of this I have no idea what button to press to unequip augments! (I want to run vanquisher rocket pods but they keep auto equipping target softening that i don't want to use.)

    What button do I press on pc to get rid of the augments I have attached?

    submitted by /u/torgu
    [link] [comments]

    [Bl2] Best character choice

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    So, I have been looking through some character builds, and I just can't find one that worked well for me.

    What I am looking for:

    lots of damage + firepower = you(and your action-skill) can kill lots of enemies quickly and efficiently (like how Axton has his turrets for more firepower or Gaige has deathtrap to go around and help kill more enemies)

    What I find: YOU and only you are a one-man army that can kill raid bosses or enemies quickly.

    SO, does anyone have an idea of what a good build would be for me?

    submitted by /u/DEADDROP151
    [link] [comments]

    Where does Zane's elbow strick melee come from?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    I decided to abandon the clone in place of the SNTL. It's alright... Thing is, I know melee enemies with my left elbow, just just the digi-claw thing. What is this? I don't remember specing into anything melee related. Maybe it comes from the Barrier skill tree.

    submitted by /u/Ninjhetto
    [link] [comments]

    Lucian’s Call still viable in M10?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 05:38 PM PDT

    I've been a Zane-iac since launch, and have run a Cryo build on him for a long time. The Lucians Call helped me destroy through the main game and DLC one (and two) but now it's been replaced by the Redistributor, Kaoson, OPQ System, etc.

    How does the ricochet and damage stack up at level 60 M10 and is it worth me farming Graveward for hours to get a max level one? Anyone still using it?

    submitted by /u/NikolaiEgel
    [link] [comments]

    Amara or Moze

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 05:37 PM PDT

    Which character is better as of now?

    submitted by /u/J3W4L3
    [link] [comments]

    Gun doesn't seem to work. Any ideas?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 04:37 PM PDT

    I just finished my first play through of Claptastic's Voyage and I got a luck cannon on the final boss. But... it doesn't seem to work. I have tried saving and quitting and also getting all the way out and back in. This game seems pretty glitchy (hah!) as I have gotten stuck more times than I can count and other random wierdness. Are there third party tools to try to fix this or is there some way for Gearbox to fix it? I wouldn't think so since it really isn't an "online" game (even though it always seems to be connected to their severs).

    submitted by /u/josefgabriel
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 04:37 PM PDT

    I know it gets a lot of shit for the story and seeming unfinished but honestly it's a pretty game

    submitted by /u/sinnoh420
    [link] [comments]

    Cool ideas for challenges in Bl2

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    Obviously you have your allegiances and other challenge runs, but what about some more unorthodox ones, like no slag. I came up with this one, (I'm not sure if it will be viable for a tvhm or uvhm) which is a sanctuary-only loot challenge, where you can only use loot that you get from sanctuary, either from vending machines, quest rewards finished in sanctuary, slots, Michael mamaril and anyone else you can get weapons from. Again, not sure if it would be a viable challenge run, but it would be very entertaining none the less.

    submitted by /u/yeetus-dat-foetus
    [link] [comments]

    When does Mayhem scaling on quest items happen?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    Does Mayhem scaling on quest items happen when you pick up the quest or hand it in?

    submitted by /u/DeusXiphos
    [link] [comments]

    Coop anyone?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    Anyone wanna do a coop? I'm on switch dm for friend code if interested. I'll play any game

    submitted by /u/skeeter0326
    [link] [comments]

    Any help with bosses?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    I'm playing borderlands the pre sequel and I'm willing to help anyone who have trouble with bosses. DM me if you need help. I'm playing on PC.

    submitted by /u/ramzay_
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 3 and the presequel

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    Anyone else feel like the difficulty between the first game and every other game spiked so fucking fast like in borderlands I'm doing fine but in every other game I'm dying like five times a minute

    submitted by /u/sinnoh420
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment