• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 7, 2020

    Borderlands Borderlands 3 is £10 at Tesco for Xbox One and PlayStation 4

    Borderlands Borderlands 3 is £10 at Tesco for Xbox One and PlayStation 4


    Borderlands 3 is £10 at Tesco for Xbox One and PlayStation 4

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    I feel like they're almost giving this game away, I bought an Xbox One copy from Tesco for £25 around Christmas time and haven't played yet but can't wait just need to finish the last mission of Shadow Of The Tomb Raider before I start

    submitted by /u/unknownrollconed
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody want to start over from scratch with me? Preferably doing all DLC

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    I'm not super talkative, I'd rather just blow through the campaign and then DLC with a funny/nice group and I'll use text chat. That being said Idc if you use a mic or not. Also I'm 21 so please be around that age or at least 18+. And I'm playing on PC/Epic Games Store

    I love borderlands and I used to have a group of friends where it was kind of our thing. Over the years we've all gone different directions and I realized I don't have a borderlands group anymore, so anyone is welcome! I would prefer some no life people that want to play for long periods of time and are familiar with the game. I have some maxed out characters so I'm not new or anything, and I'll be building either Rakk Flak or Phasecast Siren. Also I'm fine with just a duo partner, whatever I can get tbh

    submitted by /u/reallyrileyyy
    [link] [comments]

    Got board during quarantine, borderlands kept me inspired

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 12:24 AM PDT

    Custom eliet controller. I got a 3d printed recently, might try making a home button with the bl logo. Pretty happy with it. http://imgur.com/gallery/nQ1UVb5 Custome xbox one s case. I used a drimal to cut it out, definitely could look better if I had the right tools. Also the led stips I bought wasn't long enough to make it all the way around the fan. http://imgur.com/gallery/61Vd5WI This took me the longest. Had issues with the left part of Tina's body. Covering it up with the logo worked out pretty well. I used glow in the dark paint on the logo and the paw mark but it didn't look as good as the controller. http://imgur.com/gallery/w0bQum2 Sorry for bad formatting. I'm on mobile.

    submitted by /u/Its_The_Bot
    [link] [comments]

    Hello with buying Xbox version

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    I wanted to know what is the best way to buy this when it's on sale. I am trying to get bl1, 2, and prequel. For Switch they had a bundle with all the games mentioned above. For Xbox there is sale bundle but it's not on sale. I did notice however the individual games are on sale. I am trying to determine if buying them individually is cheaper than the bundle.

    Edit can't change the title, freaking mobile autocorrect. Should say help instead of hello

    submitted by /u/Mansome_reddit
    [link] [comments]

    Moxxi's Underdome DLC Mission

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    I'm working on leveling my character to do all of the DLCs, and I got the missions for Dr. Ned's Zombie Island, The Secret Armory of General Knoxx, and Claptrap's New Robot Revolution DLCs, but I can't find the place to pick up the mission for Moxxi's DLC. I looked on the maps, but I don't see anywhere that I can take a mission for the DLC. Where do I need to go and what do I need to do to get the mission for it? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/TearyDreamurr
    [link] [comments]

    My sincere thanks to players helping others rush the main story on TVHM!

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 03:37 PM PDT

    Just had a phenomenal playtrough on my PS4 that was rushed as hell by the presence of two Salvadores, ceasar and Zexe (not their exact names, obviously). We played like from Opportunity all the way to Hero Pass on a whim. You guys made me so damn happy cause now I can get to UVHM much, muuuuuuuuuuuuuuch faster than I would have been able to by playing alone.

    Dont get me wrong, game is a blast and all, but when you want to play with multiple characters on UVHM doing the same sequences and watching all of the curscenes and voice lines again and again can get really boring. I am also at a stage in my life where I really dont have as much time to play games, so that skip was truly awesome. Thanks a ton, guys! And thanks to all other players that do this. Really. I only hope that I didnt talk too much while playing with them, not gonna lie, got a little excited at the prospect of sparing myself a few hours of TVHM.

    submitted by /u/zerozark
    [link] [comments]

    BL3 Moze lvl 60 build...for my son

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 07:17 PM PDT

    My son is 12 and recently we have been playing a lot more BL3.

    He just hit level 60 and he puts out damage and it seems like he uses Iron Bear efficiently. Problem is, little dude can't take a hit. He goes down quite a bit.

    As a dad that plays mostly Fl4k and some Amara, I don't know what would be a good build for him.

    Of note: We both have season pass and are currently on Mayhem 3 about to go to 5.

    submitted by /u/notreal19
    [link] [comments]

    Was Maya able to understand Krieg?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 05:55 PM PDT

    Or was she just educated guessing on what he said?

    Just a question I've been pondering in my head.

    submitted by /u/IcanMakeThePiecesFit
    [link] [comments]

    Timothy or wilhelm

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 09:11 PM PDT

    I like them both as characters but I'm not sure which to play

    submitted by /u/Newbitontheram
    [link] [comments]

    Just got BL1, have absolutely no idea what I'm getting into. Anything I should know?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    I picked up the first game on Switch since it wasn't too expensive, a lot of people have tried to get me to play but I haven't had time until now.

    I know it's an RPG/shooter but that's honestly about it. Is there anything I should know before I start?

    submitted by /u/PorkYouPine121
    [link] [comments]

    looking to start new bl2 game on pc looking for people to join

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 02:27 PM PDT

    looking for people to play bl2 with me gotta have a mic and disc so we can chat ive been playing since release but im fine with new players too i can help out! pm me to get goin

    submitted by /u/UhDooz
    [link] [comments]

    I’m realllllllly triggered!!!

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 09:18 PM PDT

    I just walked into the elevator shaft of the armory in the Knoxx dlc of my second play through. Now I cant re-enter the armory to finish my second Marcus-sweep quest. Is their any way I can fix this glitch besides just ending my life entirely?!

    submitted by /u/BoosterRooster500
    [link] [comments]

    Why is there only one DLC available for Borderlands 2?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 09:06 PM PDT

    So I got Borderlands the handsome collection on PS4 along with Commander Lilith and the fight for sanctuary but I noticed that there aren't any other DLCs available for console. Not only that but I'm also having trouble with the "Not downloaded" glitch. Just wanted to see what exactly is going on with bl2, thanks to whoever answers.

    submitted by /u/UsErnaam3
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 UVHM quest questions

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    Im playing through BL2 on UVHM, and I'm wondering how I should handle certain quests that give items good at end game. Should I just get to 80 first and reset my playthrough? Or should I save certain quests until I get to 80? If so what are some quests I should really remember to save?

    On a side note, when you get to OP levels, do quests rewards give your current OP level or no?

    submitted by /u/LJFozzz
    [link] [comments]

    O.P.Q System

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 03:00 PM PDT

    Hello, is this gun gone for good? I know it was dropping from the cartels addition, but with that gone, is it at all possible to find this anywhere?

    submitted by /u/Vanilagorila38
    [link] [comments]

    The Handsome Collection or GOTY?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    I'm completely new to the series and I was wondering if it's better to buy the Handsome Collection or Borderlands: GOTY edition. I mostly look for single player and couch co op, and they're about the same price

    submitted by /u/turtwigpo
    [link] [comments]

    Control Easter Egg in Bounty of Blood.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    Was making my way through the facility in Bloodsun Canyon where I happened upon a research room in the Project Endless Horizons wing and found a very familiar refrigerator covered in caution signs with a dead test subject sitting infront of it. Can't open it because it's behind a pane of glass, but pretty sure this is a reference to the fridge in the game Control. It was stored in the panopticon section and needed someone to watch it at all times or it would devour anyone near it. Just thought that was a pretty nice touch. Control is a great little game if you happened to play it.

    submitted by /u/Bigcas316
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone help me with the „and they’ll tell two friends“ trophy on borderlands 1 (I’m playing on psnow)

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    Does anyone have this trophy and would be kind enough to help me on this one?

    submitted by /u/Lesi159
    [link] [comments]

    Just did a marathon of all 4 games with my brother and I only have 1 question. What the hell happened???

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    Seriously, what the hell. BL1 with all it's dlc was good and fun, maybe not the best but we easily put 100-200 hours into it and enjoyed it. BL2 we maybe doubled that during quarantine, we LOVED the humor and storyline and ALL the DLC (minus scarlet...).

    Then we played 3... the story was bleh, the characters were bleh, the ending was atrocious, and the DLCs... holy crap...Moxxies and Hammerlocks needed work, but this newest one? We only got maybe halfway in and we just started screaming "SHUT THE HELL UP" whenever the guy trying to imitate Samuel Elliott starts to talk again. Like holy crap the western one is not funny, not fun, and just overall irritating to listen to.

    What the hell happened between 2 and 3??

    submitted by /u/Grifsnacks
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with bl2 hexmultitool version 1.36

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 03:15 PM PDT

    i reinstalled bl2 along with blcmm and the hex multitool but whenever i try to aplly my changes i get an error saying "issue during setConsoleKey Could not find part of the path" help please

    submitted by /u/KlutzyCasual
    [link] [comments]

    How long does it take to get all achievments/trophies on borderlands 1? And are there any difficult trophies?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    I thought about playing borderlands 1 on psnow and to get all achievments and I wondered how long it takes and if there are challenges that take a long time or are hard to get (maybe even impossible ones because I heard there are some few co op ones)

    submitted by /u/Lesi159
    [link] [comments]

    BORDERLANDS 1: Game Of The Year Edition

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    Holy cow is it impossible to find anyone willing to play the original again, my friends and I are starting from scratch and need a 4th to complete a team.

    submitted by /u/SumL0ser
    [link] [comments]

    I just beat Borderlands 1 on the Switch. What now?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    I heard that you can get two extra skill points in play through 1 and 2. How do I do this? I'm currently level 36. Does play through 2 function like Borderlands 2, where you don't want to do any side quests in TVHM until you reach UVHM? Which would be play through 2.5 I'm assuming.

    submitted by /u/greenbatborg
    [link] [comments]

    Tiny Tina as playable character

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 09:29 AM PDT

    Okay, listen. I know some of you guys going to downvote the heck out of me cause I understand that, you guys rather she's a npc,

    but it can be fun since she's a bomb expert and with her ability, she can resist explosion cause some explosion weapon was self-damage, and the most important MORE EXPLOSIONS, I MEAN MORE EXPLOSION, BIG EXPLOSION, EXPLOSION EVERYWHERE, EVERYONE DIE IN EXPLOSION, EXPLOSION FESTIVAL FOR EVERYBODY

    (she's not going to be playable in BL4, but probably in her solo game <-- Idk if this is a good idea since we have to wait longer for BL4)

    (also one thing, if she has a cosmetic customization, rabbit mask must and need to be one of it cause she looks badass with it)

    submitted by /u/ObtainableCream
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment