• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 8, 2020

    Borderlands Help

    Borderlands Help


    Help

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 02:30 PM PDT

    Game is too good, lost track of time

    submitted by /u/efficientininvisible
    [link] [comments]

    What we know about the new action skills so far (Spoilers)

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 08:01 PM PDT

    So with that other thread wondering about the new skill trees and the lack of awareness/discussion in this sub, I thought I'd do a quick summary for anyone wishing to get up to speed. HUGE thanks to u/DelusionPhantom for the datamining work! Here are his original threads:

    https://www.reddit.com/r/borderlands3/comments/h7cx29/hey_so_im_like_80_sure_i_found_the_new_action/

    https://www.reddit.com/r/borderlands3/comments/hfpdvd/new_action_skills_update_spoilers_inside_not_for/

    Here's what we know:

    FL4K - His new action skill will be called Gravity Trap; so far its unknown what its function and effects will be. The pet that comes with his new skill tree is a Loader Bot, and within the tree is also a override for either Melee/Attack Command (most likely the latter) that allows him to summon all his pets to the field.

    Moze - Her new action skill is called the Iron Cub, and seems to be a summoned Auto Bear that will allow her to utilise the Action Skill Active annointments.

    Zane - He will be getting a Shoulder Cannon, which seems to be a one-time-use skill that is similar in concept to FL4K's Rakk Attack skill, thus allowing Zane to utilise Action Skill End annointments

    Amara - Unfortunately Amara's new action skill is the only one we know nothing about, as the files so far have only referred to it as Phasetrance.

    Personally I'm most excited for FL4K's new override, since we'll finally be able to use him and all his pets together like how the advertising portrayed. Also kudos to Gearbox for giving Moze and Zane skills to make use of more annointments, improving their build varieties.

    submitted by /u/chancehugs
    [link] [comments]

    Has Gearbox say anything about new skill tree lately?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 01:15 AM PDT

    during launch they said that they rather focused on adding more to the existing characters rather then make new ones, have we got more info on this lately or are we still in the dark about that?

    submitted by /u/minnowz
    [link] [comments]

    New blog post by the Borderlands Science scientific team: decoding player submissions

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 04:00 PM PDT

    Hello!

    As we continue crunching through the Borderlands Science data, we want to keep updating players on what we do at a rate of ~1-2 blog posts per month. We just released a new post explaining in more details the scientific task associated with the game, and how we can decode and compare the solutions generated by the players.

    Blog post on our website

    Feel free to ask questions in the comments here!

    submitted by /u/RomanS-G
    [link] [comments]

    Where to start with my Amara build

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 09:49 PM PDT

    First time going for a build in borderlands.... I'd love to follow this build but I don't have any of the meta guns that he talks about in the vid...most of my stuff is M6 but I'd like to farm for m10. Do I go up 1 mayhem level at a time? Where should I farm?

    Any help would be appreciated and anyone who would like to play on PS4 I'd like to have a group

    submitted by /u/TheBarberOfFleetSt
    [link] [comments]

    Mayhem is coming. (Discussion)

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 09:04 PM PDT

    I'll try to keep this short and sweet. Is turning off the mayham modifiers possible? I play on mayhem 10, but sometimes I wish i didn't have to reroll the modifiers until I get one that doesn't cripple me completely. Are they adding in a feature where I can switch these on and off but still keep all the benefits of playing on mayhem 10?

    submitted by /u/Lonmower_
    [link] [comments]

    [BL2][X360] Question about badass rank

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    I first played borderlands when it came out. I didnt play it straight, just here and there. The last time I played it was back in 2011 with my brother. Fast forward to today, I got the Triple pack and just installed borderlands 2 including the DLC pack. I don't have any of my characters, but when I started a brand new character, I still have my badass rank. How did my rank transfer but not my characters??

    submitted by /u/cellmana
    [link] [comments]

    Random feature request: Can we have DLC cast members we encounter on Sanctuary III? (BL3)

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 09:42 PM PDT

    Having been hanging out with Gaige and Deathtrap, Winny and Hammerlock, it'd be nice to have them appear on Sanctuary. It's not like there isn't plenty of room on Sanctuary. I'd just like to walk into Moxxi's and see her chatting with Timothy, or Gaige hanging out in Ellie's garage while she works on Deathtap. It'd be a nice little bonus for completing the DLCs, just having them say hello in passing instead of random NPCs.

    I really like a lot of the cast, Winny being one of my favourite additions to the roster.

    submitted by /u/Azira-Arias
    [link] [comments]

    DLC 3 is there an invincible?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    I just now finished the story and want to know if there is one.

    submitted by /u/Scarok
    [link] [comments]

    A small question about B3 DLC so far...

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    At the launch of B3 we heard that Randy said they are looking at the quality of Tiny Tina Assault DLC as a reference for all B3 DLC, from someone that has been out of here for a while, are the DLC so far that good?

    submitted by /u/Comjar
    [link] [comments]

    Why do people think there will be a second season of DLC when no other game in the series has had one?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    With the exception of the Commander Lilith DLC that came out years after the fact, no BL game has ever had DLC add-ons after their season pass content dried up.

    BL3 doesn't seem ridiculously more successful than its predecessors, why would they keep working on it? With most folk moving on to other games after a year, who would pay for it besides the die hard fans?

    submitted by /u/Coffeepoop88
    [link] [comments]

    I’m saving TVHM for when Mayhem Mode can be activated at the start of it. Has that been added yet?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    Pretty much just the title. Beat the game at launch and I'm mainly just leveling up my Mayhem levels with each DLC release but I'm holding off on TVHM for when I can play through the story with Mayhem activated. Is that possible yet? Or do I still have to beat the story again in order to activate it and gain mayhem levels?

    submitted by /u/Dee_Dubya_IV
    [link] [comments]

    First time playing and need help for customization

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 04:49 PM PDT

    I have two skins taking my inventory slots and I don't know how to equip them, I know how to go to a quick change station but what do I have to do next.

    submitted by /u/uokayboah
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Unkempt Harold and other weapons

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 03:48 PM PDT

    Just started a new game as Gunzerker and I'm planning building an OP setup I say on YouTube to finally beat some difficult raid bosses I had trouble with.

    I plan on playing ultimate vault hunter mode and that's when I plan on taking down these raid bosses. My question is about specific weapons and there levels, I'm going to farm for the Unkempt Harold. Now when do I farm for this weapon? Wait for UVHM? Or can I get it in my normal play-through and then get it again later in UVHM when I'm a higher level?

    Hopefully my question made sense and someone can help me, thanks

    submitted by /u/JordanRankin
    [link] [comments]

    Zane build?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    Just loaded up the game again and i'm lvl 50 zane. Wondering what I should try to get. I have the season pass but havent started any of them.

    submitted by /u/pantsbeard
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone gonna talk about how gearbox hates southerners.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 09:36 PM PDT

    Every southern sounding character is either homophobic, fat, stupid, or products of incest. Why's that exactly. Even that bugger Janey talks about how southerners are homophobic

    submitted by /u/Newbitontheram
    [link] [comments]

    BL3 xbox still not loading the great vault

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    This has been going on since launch, none of my characters can load the great vault and are stuck in the loading screen. This is the only area this happens in, so all my characters are stuck progress wise.

    submitted by /u/Attack-middle-lane
    [link] [comments]

    Can a low-end potato laptop run BL3?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 03:48 PM PDT

    Hello, everyone. Apologies in advance for my dumb question.

    I bought BL2 a week ago, and now I want more. Perhaps even try multiplayer.

    That being said, occasionally my laptop would glitch a bit, and I'm not sure if it can run BL3 at the same level, or even be playable.

    I could barely play Shadow of Mordor...

    Thank you in advance for your replies, and I apologize once more.

    submitted by /u/me550rem
    [link] [comments]

    Lost loot machine

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 06:04 AM PDT

    I'm on XBOX1. So I'm not sure if anyone else has had this problem, but I bought the game pre-order, and my lost loot machine has never worked, I'm wasn't that worried because I'm running a hellzerker amara build and haven't needed much, but I'm starting to need/want it so I can spam die and kill Kill-A-Volt without relogging, is there a way to enable it? I just want to get a Fire elemental Monarch and I feel the legendaries I'm leaving is a waste of money.

    submitted by /u/milko_boyce
    [link] [comments]

    rough rider patched

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    I got on my old Salvador build today with the rough rider but it's not activating out of bubblegum. any help as to why it's not working or if it got fixed would be great

    submitted by /u/steventhecow
    [link] [comments]

    Still hurts to see this little tableau...

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 02:35 AM PDT

    I remember I had to quit for a while at the end of this mission. https://i.imgur.com/GkCXnye.jpg

    submitted by /u/DogSoldier67
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment