• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 2, 2020

    Borderlands Can we talk about how blinding Fade Away is?

    Borderlands Can we talk about how blinding Fade Away is?


    Can we talk about how blinding Fade Away is?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    Seriously. For an ability that seems to be about going ham, I sure as heck can't see a dang thing when I'm using it. I dared to use a Rowan's Call and my friends threatened to chuck me off a cliff.

    I'd have thought they'd have addressed it when they went after Zane's overshield particle effects, but it seems like they haven't touched this thing. Does anyone know a workaround of any sort?

    submitted by /u/CitizenKing
    [link] [comments]

    Dlc 3 Typeface appreciation thread

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 08:17 PM PDT

    Anyone else in love with the loading screen type face for the new dlc? I fall in love with it over and over every time I see it.

    submitted by /u/Askarus
    [link] [comments]

    BRING THE HUD SCALE SLIDER BACK.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 09:12 PM PDT

    I'm a person who prefers the hud to be small and if I can adjust it on any game I play, I will. I just got back on BL3 for the first time in months and I found that my hud was as big as my bloody screen. I miss my 0.8 scale, everything feels so cluttered and i'm not sure why it even got removed in the first place. PLEASE BRING IT BACK!

    submitted by /u/freakiee
    [link] [comments]

    I'm Level 47 and I barely started TVHM, what should I do?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    So because I like being an overpowered pos and because I really wanted to play the DLCs I ended up playing almost everything on Normal Mode and ended on Level 45-46 and after also playing TPS on Normal Mode I decided to come back to 2 to start TVHM. The issue is after some initial missions I'm Level 47 and from what I've heard at Level 50 it is recomended to start UVHM to not be left behind on loot. So my question is should I do only story missions so I can unlock UVHM or should I also do all side quests like I always do?

    submitted by /u/HOS2002
    [link] [comments]

    Co-op hmmmmmm?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 02:10 AM PDT

    I wanna do a full fresh playthrough of Borderlands 2. Starting at level 1 and ending with a level 80, Op10 character. I'm not too familiar with some of the dlc end-game gear. Like stuff you get with the seraph crystals so I'd like to learn up on that too. Besides Terra, I haven't beaten any raid bosses either. I've always played solo so if anyone would like to go through this entire game with me, I'm on Xbox. Gamertag is ChocolatePainX2.

    submitted by /u/ChocolatePainX2
    [link] [comments]

    Mayhem level weapons

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 12:41 AM PDT

    So I'm coming back to bl3 after not playing since march, sorry in advanced if this has been adressed

    If I have say a mayhem level 8 weapon will the damage of that weapon only work on mayhem 8 or does the damage stay the same if I go down to mayhem 1 if that makes sense??

    submitted by /u/DaddyMicko
    [link] [comments]

    Is Mayhem Loot Chance insane or is it just me?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 10:33 PM PDT

    I just got off a 3 hour session and I'm only on Mayhem 1 for my first run of the DLCs, and yet it feels like I'm tripping over legendaries left, right and centre. On average at a guess, I was getting a Legendary every five to ten minutes.

    Honestly I am not complaining, gimme that orange yo. I just wanted to know if I'm lucky or if the drop chance is fucked.

    submitted by /u/Azira-Arias
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 and Presequel help. Please.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 02:04 AM PDT

    I dont know what update they did to the game that broke it for multiplayer, but now it doesn't like to connect to shift to enable steam multiplayer support. I have to sit there and launch the game damn near 20 times for it to finally connect to this shift thing so I can play with my friends. Is there a way to make it so it always connects? or is this just the norm now. Why did they break this.

    submitted by /u/ConcealedPizzaSlice
    [link] [comments]

    What's up with the Bloom pistol? Without the hotfix it's damage is around 9k, however after the hotfix the damage is 17076, then after I saved and quit the damage became 21016.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 09:55 PM PDT

    Ain't complaining just wondering if there are two hotfix or something.

    submitted by /u/tr0jance
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands appreciation post

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 01:08 AM PDT

    So get this, I was able to make a joke with my friends tonight using what my subconscious remembered of the engorge ad from the general Knoxx dlc, and it just reminded me that BL1 was funny as hell, and thanks to that I was able to pass that humor on. Just some wholesome content for y'all! Happy hunting, and remember, if it took more than one shot, you weren't using a Jakobs

    submitted by /u/FishMan4242
    [link] [comments]

    How many guns are in borderlands 1?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 12:57 AM PDT

    I know there are 17 million in borderlands 2 and about 1 Billion in borderlands 3. But how many are in borderlands 1?

    submitted by /u/dudewholikesmemes
    [link] [comments]

    Is TVHM worth it?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 05:32 AM PDT

    After recently playing BL2, I've found that TVHM and UVHM were a bit of a drag, and I was starting to get bored of doing the same quests over and over again. After buying BL3, I found out that TVHM is completely optional, since you can do mayhem levels even on normal difficulty.

    Is there any bonuses or benefits to playing TVHM which makes it worth it? (I've heard that anointed drops are a bit more common on TVHM, but I'd rather farm more than to have to go through the entire story again).

    submitted by /u/KirbyPast13
    [link] [comments]

    [BL3] Complex Root smites the entire screen (+40% AOE + 31% splash = Summon the sun)

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 04:14 PM PDT

    The combo of the +40% AOE plus the +31% splash damage

    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/666923465

    submitted by /u/kloutier
    [link] [comments]

    Does BL2 support cross-play between Epic and PS4?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 07:52 PM PDT

    Haven't been able to find an answer yet, and if it's possible I'd like to know how to do it please.

    submitted by /u/LeakingErection
    [link] [comments]

    DLC timeline

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 11:29 PM PDT

    Anyone know in what order I should play the dlcs?

    submitted by /u/SafeWaffle
    [link] [comments]

    What is BorderLands about?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    So a while ago I managed to get BorderLands 1 and 2 for free but have never known what it was about. I always thought it was a Battle Royale so wasnt really bothered but now I dont think it is. I know it's about killing aliens with guns but that's about it. Is it something like Warframe were you kill aliens, get better equipment or what? Also, does it have a proper story that you learn in the first one and then gets carried on onto the 2nd and 3rd one or not? Thx in advanced!

    submitted by /u/TechRay12
    [link] [comments]

    I can't decide what character to pick.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 06:01 PM PDT

    I'm not really clear on any of the characters combat styles, if it matters i chose Krieg in BL2 and had a shit load of fun with him.

    Edit: I ended up picking Claptrap out of curiousity

    submitted by /u/Cory_Baxter69
    [link] [comments]

    Opinions on the most recent DLC

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 05:49 PM PDT

    Hello everyone!

    I just completed the most recent DLC, and I found the story a little underdeveloped and underwhelming. But I am curious as to what everyone else thought about it?

    submitted by /u/integralofEdotdr
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone found a Raging Bear Class Mod with +Action Skill Damage?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    This is not a trade request. I'm merely trying to find out if this combination can drop. I've farmed ten of these without the bonus, and I'm getting kind of tired of it. Just want to see if I'm just wasting my time.

    In the same sense, if anyone knows if this combination would not work as intended, I'd be grateful for that too.

    submitted by /u/DocWinter
    [link] [comments]

    Well, Just Lost My lvl 57 Krieg

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 09:27 PM PDT

    Yeah, I redownloaded the game on PS4 because I was feeling nostalgic, and not 10 minutes in, I get kicked out saying my save corrupted.

    I don't have PS Plus, so no backups of the save.

    He was my highest level character so far, with amazing gear, that was just ripped away from me. I honesty don't know how it happened. I didn't quit the game or anything before or while it saved. I didn't pick up any modded items that would break my save. I didn't do any glitches.

    It just corrupted for no reason.

    This just completely ruined my whole night, and I can't find a single reason to play this game anytime soon because I'm so angry.

    submitted by /u/Kotaan
    [link] [comments]

    Percentage drops for bounty of blood weapons?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    What is the percentage to get the bounty of blood dlc weapons from the hina's hacienda jakobs chests (I wanna know so I can get my hands on an unkempt Harold)

    submitted by /u/RAGYT
    [link] [comments]

    Pre sequel

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 05:08 PM PDT

    I don't get why most people do not like this game I recently started a new save and it's been a lot of fun so can someone tell me why it's not as popular as others?

    submitted by /u/gamer-but-cool
    [link] [comments]

    The Demon in the Dark

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 03:15 AM PDT

    This quest is a true gem. Even the smallest detail like the cat cry at the end when the skull falls down is so funny. If you like Lord of the Rings then don't miss out on this side quest;)

    submitted by /u/Mahogany88
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question about Wotan and his drops

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 06:25 PM PDT

    Is it just me, or do the Redistributor and Kyb's Worth still not scale?

    submitted by /u/DrEdRichtofen50
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment