• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 21, 2020

    Borderlands Eridium Blight and Rust Commons

    Borderlands Eridium Blight and Rust Commons


    Eridium Blight and Rust Commons

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    Is it just me or does Eridium Blight in BL2 feel a lot like the Rust Commons in BL1? I genuinely wondered if they were made from the same map. They both have the same kind of "vibe" if that makes any sense. Does anyone else feel this way?

    Edit: Just to clarify, I'm not claiming they're the same place. I'm just identifying similar features and feelings they have in common

    submitted by /u/Vegan_Toaster
    [link] [comments]

    No damage in mayhem 10

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    For some reason i do no damage on mayhem 10 I've tried restarting my game and my xbox. my siren build is chaos queen with phasezerker and i have the right modifiers on. if anyone knows how to help me please me know it would be a great help!!

    submitted by /u/DaNniTheWisE69
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else feel like a plot point was missing?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 06:50 PM PDT

    So I finished playing BL3's normal story mode for the third time, and a certain part of the story really stuck out to me. On Eden 6, we get so much foreshadowing for Troy and Tyreen eventually turning on each other. We have the dialogue where Tyreen talks about Aurelia betraying her brother, and we also have the side quest where it's revealed that Troy slept with Aurelia. She tells him that family is just another word for war and the sister always wins.

    It just feels like there were moments where they set up a betrayal, but it never really happened. It's confusing to me that they would make the active decision to put all this stuff in, but then didn't lead to anything. Did they want to have that plot twist, but eventually didn't do it and just didn't remove the foreshadowing? I just wanna hear your thoughts and if you felt like there were other weird parts of the story?

    submitted by /u/SteesusChrist
    [link] [comments]

    Bl2 or BlTPS

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    So I have beaten Bl2 and currently am starting TVHM and plan to be lvl 72 op8.But since I bought the legendary collection I also have TPS. Should I get to UVHM in Bl2 or start TPS?

    submitted by /u/Fogdiver92
    [link] [comments]

    BL3 PC Red Fang not working?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 03:52 PM PDT

    I'm playing deathless red fang gamma burst flak and i just hit eden 6 on tvhm and mobs are not getting taunted while gamma burst is on anymore. is there some special interaction with anointed mobs, or brick being there that is preventing this taunt from working as intended? july 9 hotfixes are applied

    submitted by /u/lordbredd
    [link] [comments]

    Just found this cutsman with zane, this should be good isn't it?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 09:47 PM PDT

    I just looked into this one closer and tried it out because I read here people say cutsman is one of the few useful maliwan weapons. I'm a little disappointed. The damage is high but the charge up interrupts my flow. Is there no better maliwan weapon? I had a almost no charge up time shotgun while leveling from maliwan I really liked. Is there a legendary from maliwan that hasn't charge or negligible one as well?
    https://prnt.sc/tmbfnw

    submitted by /u/Trashfrog
    [link] [comments]

    The best borderlands

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 09:15 PM PDT

    I LOVE borderlands as a series I like all of them but borderlands 3 got boring after I beat the story and got a good build going. In borderlands 2 you have to play the campaign 3 times which was too much but borderlands 1 hit it just right for me.

    submitted by /u/THiCHC
    [link] [comments]

    [Borderlands GOTY Enhanced] Having no success against Crawmerax.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 08:14 PM PDT

    I have been playing a lot of Borderlands 1 on steam lately and I finally got to Crawmerax. I´m playing a level 69 Roland and have had 0 success in beating him.

    What usually happens is: One of his minions 1-2 shots me which allows Crawmerax to close in on me, then I get second wind and get slapped around by him and it just feels like there´s nothing I can do at that point. Even when I´m trying to run away to make some distance his minions end up hitting me with 100% accuracy or I just get destroyed by Crawmerax's spit attack (God I really hate it).

    Any advice on weapon choice, tactics and/or builds for a solo Roland? i would really appreciate it!

    But seriously if there´s anyone out there still playing this game, pls halp.

    submitted by /u/MaskedHero91
    [link] [comments]

    Moxxi's Bar Music Bug (PS4)

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 12:24 PM PDT

     

    [see edit below on "fix"]

     

    I have been searching for awhile and while I have found somewhat similar issues on Reddit and elsewhere I can't find any more solutions to my problem. On PS4, whenever I enter Lectra City, her bar music plays instantly and repeats forever. It is so bad I can't play the game any further.

     

    So far I have:

     

    Re-logged (quit/saved to title).

    Traveled to Pandora and quit/saved.

    Closed application while in Lectra City.

     

    The only thing I have left to do (to my knowledge and I am attempting this now) is to delete the patch and application entirely - but I'm afraid this bug is saved on my personal save file?

    Anyone else have this issue and have confirmed a way to fix this?

     

    --->Edit: The bad: deleting both my game-saves (after making a backup) and deleting the application off my PS4 did not work. The good: (No spoilers) Once you finally meet Killavolt at the end of Moxxi's side quest for this level, the glitch fixes itself. Thankfully I was near the end of the level so I only had a headache for maybe an hour or so.

    submitted by /u/xjame5
    [link] [comments]

    Add Mods to BL2 Ps4

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 06:56 PM PDT

    I'm always watching joltzdude139 play BL2 and the community patch and all of the mods make the game look like a lot more fun. It'd be cool if they made some of those mods like randomizer, triple spawns, etc, available for console players.

    submitted by /u/naughtydog19
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 at 1920x720p crashes

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    Title. I don't know how to fix, if any of you have solutions on how to fix it, please tell me!

    PC stats:

    I5-2310 2,9GHz

    660 Geforce GTX

    8 GB Ram

    submitted by /u/YallSkinnyHorseZack
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with achievements!

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    I'm playing borderlands 3 on PS4 and there are a few achievements that require another person, I was wondering if anyone could help me? Achievements I need help with: Revive another player. Send an item to a friend. Is it possible to just do these with a second controller?

    submitted by /u/Lunbun56
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3: 3x Golden Keys - Expires July 27th 15:00 UTC

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 11:17 PM PDT

    SHiFT CODE

    BORDERLANDS 3

    3 GOLD KEYS

    EXPIRES 27 JUL 15:00 UTC

    ALL PLATFORMS

    C9WJJ-BZSW9-5XC69-XTTBJ-S9JJR

    Redeem: https://shift.gearboxsoftware.com/rewards

    submitted by /u/uiu125
    [link] [comments]

    Number of Sirens (spoilers for B3)

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    So i remember a bit of dialogue in B2 that says theres only 6 sirens in existence at a time. But thats not true or am i missing something/being dumb. I count 9 although some die to pass on the siren to others.

    1. Lilith
    2. Steele
    3. Angel
    4. Maya
    5. Tannis
    6. Amara
    7. Ava
    8. Troy
    9. Tyreen

    Now the wiki says that if one dies they pass their powers/essence. Is it said how the powers pass on like how its decided who gets the powers after the sirens death.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/StatusLoquat8
    [link] [comments]

    Fun fact:

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    TIL the Otto idol artifact in BL3 is also found in captains scarlets DLC of BL2 (health returned on kill)

    submitted by /u/ryant__
    [link] [comments]

    Ps4 so someone wants help

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    So on pl2 is stuck on its like christmas glitch it r/Trease02 pm him if u want to help him

    submitted by /u/Crosslancer40
    [link] [comments]

    Commander Lilith DLC on switch?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 12:58 AM PDT

    Any news from dev's if this eventually coming?

    submitted by /u/Resenses
    [link] [comments]

    Scourge the Invincible is the most powerful raidboss weve encountered thus far

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 04:35 AM PDT

    So not only did Scourge and Anathema with their army of Guardians are implied to have been responsible for the destruction of a majority of a large planet, in his boss battle he uses an ability where he teleports you to what is believed to be an alternate area. Some would say he BFR's you or battle field removal.

    I believe that this is actually not an an alternate area of the planet youre on but actually an alternate time period of the planet youre on considering the vast difference and the lack of destroyed archeticture and the presence of an actual atmosphere that is otherwise destroyed.

    Ofcourse Zane is so OP he can bypass this ability in its entirety by reswapping the clone through digistructing through time https://youtu.be/LMGgW8ARhd8

    Yeah Zane is fucking nuts. The Lord of Speed indeed. Able to nullify an ability that throws you through time itself. Ive always wondered just how powerful the entities in Borderlands are. The Destroyer is implied to be capable of wiping all life in the universe. Every Star and whatnot. Githian through an achievement is implied to be 5D. Sirens are at least planet level scaling off the Vault Hunters if not star level but cinematically have been shown moon level. Guardians have been shown capable of destroying entire planets and the Vault Hunters scale from them directly. And can physically move at faster than light speeds. Maliwan Troopers also scale to Guardians since most of their tech is based off of Guardian tech. This would imply Wotan and the Valkyrie Squad is at the similar level off the Guardians and Wotan is such to the point where hes considered a "God" rendering most of the Vault Hunters weaponry useless with its shields.

    submitted by /u/Raymancer
    [link] [comments]

    BL Dahl Headlands OST notes

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 03:54 AM PDT

    Does anyone know where i could find out what are the notes for Dahl Headlands OST?

    https://youtu.be/NJkXvf3LGoE

    submitted by /u/xxx-en
    [link] [comments]

    Random Epicenter on M1 from a cardboard box..

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    (Sorry for the lag. I don't have a good way to trim the video)

    https://streamable.com/hh3o0e

    submitted by /u/Islarf
    [link] [comments]

    What class has the highest DPS build?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 11:51 PM PDT

    I finished the game with Zane a while back and absolutely loved his run-n-gun mechanics. My friend recently bought the game and hes new to Borderlands so he wants to do a co-op playthrough with me. This time, I want to run through the game with either Amara, FL4K, or Moze but want to focus solely on dealing the most damage in the shortest amount of time.

    I started a second playthrough a while back as Moze and I didn't think she was nearly as strong as Zane, but I have since heard shes been buffed. Did that make her that much better?

    submitted by /u/NintendoNoNo
    [link] [comments]

    Would you like a BL2 with the character movements of BL3 as a remastered edition?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 03:11 AM PDT

    I just feel that it would add a lot to what is an astounding story - I just think the gameplay needs a tune up, considering what they've given us in 3.

    submitted by /u/whales-are-assholes
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment