• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 22, 2020

    Borderlands Small. But makes a huge difference in the PreSequel

    Borderlands Small. But makes a huge difference in the PreSequel


    Small. But makes a huge difference in the PreSequel

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    I'm replaying and it's huge that the characters actually get addressed by name. It makes it so good. Especially playing as Wilhelm and seeing how well he fits in with Jack.

    submitted by /u/JISTER016
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for 2 players that can do Sub-Level 13 side mission with us for “Who You Gonna Call?” achievement.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 04:55 AM PDT

    My fiancé and I need help completing the sub-level 13 side mission in TPS with at least two other players to get the trophy for the platinum. If you have a spare controller you can also just use a split-screen account and the trophy will count as well. Please PM or comment if you're interested for my PSN!

    submitted by /u/SaintNack
    [link] [comments]

    Important question for someone who’s never played before

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 07:25 PM PDT

    Hey people of Reddit. I have just saved quite a bit of money and as I was scrolling through the eshop, Borderlands legendary collection peaked my interest. I knew what borderlands was, but never actually looked into it. My most Important question before I get it is If I am required to play online for any of the games or can I just solo Campaign for all three games even after I beat them?

    submitted by /u/ShadxwXD
    [link] [comments]

    Starting up BL3, who should I play?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    I played a huge amount of BL2 and some of Pre Sequel. I played Maya and Gaige in BL2 and Athena in BLPS. Apart from Zane, they all looked really appealing to play. Just out of sheer enjoyment, who would I enjoy playing?

    Playing Gaige in BL2 was my favorite because of how much fun it was to customize Deathtrap as well as Anarchy stacking to nonsense numbers. I did enjoy support Maya too as well as her full damage builds. Hopefully that helps in trying to decide. I'm open to any suggestions, thank you ^^

    submitted by /u/PKdude2712
    [link] [comments]

    XBOX ONE, I want to do a co-op allegiance run, anybody interested?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 05:37 PM PDT

    Flexible goal, but at least up to lvl 50. i will pick a class after you tell me what you will play. No farming for specific gear, just a soft allegiance run (any artifact, classmod/grenade/shield/weapon must be specific).

    submitted by /u/TheBinhexer
    [link] [comments]

    Underdome - Should I bother?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    I played the Core Borderlands 1 game and the Zombie DLC and had blast. I just hit the next DLC in order - Underdome, and this feels a bit less casual. It seems like enemies are being scaled to your level, and there's a lot of randomization happening between rounds. It feels like you can jump "drop" in, and good weapons is a must here. Should I bother doing it as casual player without too much time? or this one of those DLCs that takes time/practice?

    submitted by /u/Tall-Guy
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone playing UVHM + Maya or Hellborn Krieg on Switch? Regarding performances

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 02:49 PM PDT

    I never played Krieg on pc so I went with him on Switch for my first playthrough. Melee Krieg ran very well but I kinda got bored of it so I switched to Hellborn Krieg at the end of TVHM. But framerate is a lot worse as soon as I'm on fire. Not sure if it's the fire on me or the dots on the enemies.

    My question is, is it the same for elemental Maya? I started levelling one but I don't want to find out at lvl 50+ that it runs as bad as Hellborn krieg performance wise. Anyone playing high level Maya on switch can tell me if the framerate is still good? (30 fps)

    submitted by /u/Grahf-XG
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone knows how to fix fatal error?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    Ä° installed both Borderlands TPS and Borderlands 2 from Epic Games. Ä° finished TPS today, opened 2 then but got a fatal error after Ä° select my character and the game crashes.

    Ä° tried fixing it, gave up and went back to TPS. But then Ä° had the exact same problem in TPS. Same fatal error.

    Really pissing me off. Your help will be much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/hasanfarhan33
    [link] [comments]

    Questions from a returning bl3 player

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    So last time I played bl3 was around the valentine event a while back (had to stop because of rl stuff), and I was just wondering what the major changes were in the time I missed the new dlcs. Any major changes to Zane or flak? Is radiation flak and chain gang Zane still viable or should I try out a different build for them? Also did unkempt Harold come back, I miss my baby.

    submitted by /u/AatmaTheCrow
    [link] [comments]

    How do you join switch local play?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    We tried both in offline and both in local play and we can't see each other and whenever we manage to get a invite out it won't connect. I have online but my nephew doesn't, we both have borderlands 2. We can't connect for the life of us, how do you invite someone when playing locally? We both click local while connect to the internet but neither of us show up as a possible Invite

    submitted by /u/Sharebear42019
    [link] [comments]

    BL3 Bleed out Smithy - no paint!?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    Difficult for me to get to a certain spot in the map to reach the (spoiler). Usually there is a yellow paint splash where I am supposed to mantle. Not in there though. Maybe I went up the wrong way? I ran all over and didn't see the paint.

    This guy needs paint.

    submitted by /u/centstwo
    [link] [comments]

    hybrid legendary shield?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 04:22 AM PDT

    Just found a hybrid legendary shield. Its an amplified red-card re-charger. Has qualities of both legendary shields. Anybody know how I can post pics? I'm new to redit.

    submitted by /u/Additional_Month_955
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment