• Breaking News

    Friday, July 10, 2020

    Borderlands Mayhem 2.0 Ruined Borderlands 3 For Me

    Borderlands Mayhem 2.0 Ruined Borderlands 3 For Me


    Mayhem 2.0 Ruined Borderlands 3 For Me

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    The title says it all but specifically I SUPER HATE almost all of the modifiers. I have zero issues with the shield/armor/health inflation whatever, but the modifiers my god doI hate them. I wish I could have the enemy stat gain without the annoying modifiers.

    submitted by /u/Homegrowncynicism
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands: GOTYE Enhanced crashes my computer

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    Hi! This is my first post. Mods, please feel free to close this and redirect me if there's a similar thread.

    I recently installed Borderlands I - Game of the Year Edition Enhanced on my 3 week old laptop. Since this is an awesome game, I decided to replay this.

    THE PROBLEM: Whenever I launch the game, it just gets me to the menu with Claptrap for about 3-5 seconds and it either freezes or restarts my laptop.

    I have accomplished the following:

    - checked for updates, OS is up to date

    - video drivers are updated

    - set compatibility to Windows 8

    - ran the program in administrator mode

    - reinstalled the game

    I am running a 64-bit Windows 10 Home version 2004 on an ASUS X570Z

    CPU: AMD Ryzen 2500U @ 2.00GHz with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx

    RAM: 8GB 2400MHz (2x4gb)

    GPU: AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics and GeForce GTX 1050 4gb

    HDD: 1Tb HDD Toshiba

    Any help would greatly be appreciated. Thanks! :)

    submitted by /u/heyjaan
    [link] [comments]

    LOOTSPLOSION! - July 10, 2020

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    Look at allll that gearrrrr!

    Welcome to the /r/Borderlands LOOTSPLOSION! Show us your most highly prized, your most disappointing, your hardest-won pieces of booty. Tell the tale of how it was won. Ask questions about it, if you like, or describe just how nifty it's been for you.

    (Every week we'll post a new LOOTSPLOSION! thread for that week's show-and-tell. Show us what you've got!)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    If you could play as any playable character from the previous borderlands in BL3 who would you pick?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 06:35 PM PDT

    I would pick Axton, idk why but he is my favorite borderlands character playable or not and I would love to go back to playing him and getting his commentary on all of the events of Borderlands 3 and its DLC.

    submitted by /u/draknid92
    [link] [comments]

    The Borderlands 3 rarity system is worse than the Borderlands 2 one

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 06:02 PM PDT

    I'm going to acknowledge the (hopefully) huge elephant in the room. The rarity system in Borderlands 3 just isn't as fun and welcome as the one in Borderlands 2.

    In Borderlands 3, legendaries are everywhere. They come from literally everywhere, enemies, toilets, wall sphincters and (duh) bosses. What also really sucks is how these legendaries outclass the lower tier guns. Now, I understand that's how they're supposed to be, but one or two legendary guns can carry you through the whole campaign.

    Don't get me wrong, I love the new legendaries and their outlandish abilities. But I really really miss the excitement of seeing that hopeful orange beacon in BL2. The rush of looking around the BNK3Rs corpse to make sure you didn't miss anything. Now, a legendary pops out from the rest, has a minimal marker AND has a sound cue. And you go to it only to find yet another wood blocker.

    Back in BL2, legendary didnt always outclass lower tier guns. They'd be fun to use, and have a certain charm to them. Sometimes you'd have to get rid of it a couple levels up because they become obsolete. Sometimes a green might be better than that hellfire you got two levels ago. But now, legendaries are "god tier" and lower tier guns are mostly garbage filler content.

    submitted by /u/7rcross
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips on Mayhem 10 Killavolt?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    So I have attempted mayhem 10 killavolt numerous times for the past 5 hours, however I have yet to be able to kill him once I can always get his shield down but when he gets to his second phase by that time there's 6-8 other enemies in there because I literally cant do enough damage to keep up, even though all my gear is mayhem 10, I'm even using the new overpowered flipper and complex root and still nothing! Am I missing something? (Also yes I'm farming the monarch, and got tired of mayhem 6 because I rarely even got a single legendary) any and all tips are much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/ZacharyGratias05
    [link] [comments]

    are guns just suddenly weaker?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    like, i use dlc 3 weapons, i shred through most things

    i use almost every single other weapon, it feels like i heal enemies

    got me a mayhem 10 redestributor, vs something like lightshow, or the flipper you cant even compair it.

    or other guns that used to make the game playable, suddenly feel useless,

    not even speaking of countless shotguns and ARs, stuff such as faisor, shreddifier or others just feel like mild tickles

    i know they want to push dlc 3, but jesus christ the difference is INSANE, my friends who dont own dlc 1-3 hate how the game is right now, they run around fight a decade and cant kill shit. most builds online have dlc gear since aparently otherwise you cant play most guns.

    last thing i heared where buffs overall for all kinds of weapons, feels after dlc 3 still weaker then before.

    or maybe its just me suddenly doing damage... i can honestly not tell.

    submitted by /u/Irarius
    [link] [comments]

    "Proper" way to fight Mothrakk?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 04:20 AM PDT

    I'm getting sick of having to hide under the canopy next to the Catch-a-Ride where you can take 0 damage if you position yourself correctly. Surely there is some better way that is faster and more active - but which won't, even when you are the same level (25 & 45), result in your bank account being drained from being constantly 2-shot?

    submitted by /u/JDGumby
    [link] [comments]

    Do shift codes work for bl1 switch?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    I entered the code and got the message saying "congratulations!" and all that but when I got in game I didn't have any golden keys. I'm new to this sub and bl as a whole so idk if this is normal. If not what can I do to fix it?

    submitted by /u/Blooperlfsz
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 1 DLC

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    I wanted to know if I could do them anytime and as many time that I want?

    I've read that it's better to do them after the 2nd playthrough, if not, you get overpowered, but it says the enemies scale with your level, so how would I get overpowered?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/levedge
    [link] [comments]

    New Anointments Ideas.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 01:07 PM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    Edit (Changed some values that could be OP)

    Here are some anointments I would like to see in the game and think could be interesting.

    Anointment Zane:

    Weapons:

    While Barrier is active deal 130% extra damage as shock damage.

    While Drone is active Movement Speed is increased by 40%.

    Shields:

    While Barrier is active there is a 25% chance to absorb bullets.

    Anointment FL4K:

    Weapons:

    While Fade Away is active all Gun Damage will trigger a Secondary Explosion that causes 100% of the weapons damage.

    While Gama Burst is active Critical Hit damage is increased by 75%

    Shields:

    While Gama Burst is active shields will be constantly recharging.

    Anointment Amara:

    Weapons:

    While Phasegrasp is active deal 200% extra damage as Radiation Damage.

    Shields:

    While Phasegrasp is active Movement Speed is increased by 100%

    Anointment General:

    Weapons:

    Critical Hits have a 20% chance to deal 100% extra critical hit damage.

    While at full health deal 150% extra damage as Incendiary damage.

    Shields:

    While Sliding there is a 60% chance to absorb bullets.

    This are just some of my ideas. What effects would you like to see? What anointments would you like to see buffed?

    submitted by /u/HELLSKING115
    [link] [comments]

    New Skill trees for BL3 hunters....is this trustworthy?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    Found this through Google based on a Forbes article. Is this trustworthy? Does it sound plausible? Or just just absolute sham?

    https://www.forbes.com/sites/paultassi/2020/07/10/borderlands-3s-four-new-subclasses-and-action-skills-leak-online/

    submitted by /u/JOWhite63087
    [link] [comments]

    Help, Missing Season Pass Content from the Super Deluxe Edition

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    Edit: problem solved! DLC came preloaded on the disc, had to go to the PS store to download them. Thanks y'all.

    Hey all,

    So I picked up the physical copy right when it came out, and although I didn't see any DLC codes for the campaign DLC in the disc case, I figured I'd receieve the codes online when that content got released.

    Fast forward to now— most of the DLC's are out and I want to pick the game back up, but I haven't gotten any codes. I called the GameStop I bought from, and it turns out I was given an extra safety/warning manual in the CD case, instead of a red booklet with campaign DLC codes.

    The store said to go to Gearbox/2K customer support, since Gamestop doesn't have package the games, which makes sense. I reached out to Gearbox/2K, and they basically told me:

    "Sorry, but there's nothing we can do about it, you'll have to ask the retailer/Gamestop again."

    Of course, calling the GameStop again accomplished nothing (they tried to help though) and now I'm just bummed out because I paid an extra 60 dollars for nothing and would have to pay another 50 dollars to access content I should already have.

    Any advice would be hugely appreciated, I don't know what else to do at this point.

    TL;DR: Booklet containing campaign DLC wasn't included in the CD case and neither retailer nor company says they can help. Am I just screwed?

    submitted by /u/PrestoStew
    [link] [comments]

    Super randomiser kill all enemies mod?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 06:13 AM PDT

    Does anyone know a mod that will kill all enemies because I keep getting invincible enemies in it. Thank you

    submitted by /u/Boringboy123
    [link] [comments]

    Playthrough 2/2.5 sidequests

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    Are TK's sidequests available in playthrough 2.5? or is it completely impossible to kill scar if you didn't do the quest in pt2 before TK becomes unavailable?

    Also, should I just skip all sidequests in pt2 until I reach pt 2.5?

    submitted by /u/swolar
    [link] [comments]

    TPS OFFLINE COMMUNITY PATCH/ LOSING STEAM CONNECTION

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 11:10 AM PDT

    I've started playing TPS again recently on PC with the community patch, however my steam keeps losing connection even though i'm connected to the WiFi, so I want to play offline to avoid it happening again, but I can't use the patch when my steam is offline, so if anyone had an idea of what i need to do to stop steam closing my game or a version of the latest TPS community patch that I can use offline it would be very much appreciated

    submitted by /u/captchaflores
    [link] [comments]

    Some quests are impossible after finishing play through 2

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    I've finished the story of playthrough 2 and now since the enemies are always at least 1 level above me it's nearly impossible to do some quests. Eg, circle of slaughter final round is filled with superbad bullies firing rockets at me that take forever to kill.

    doing bait and switch in the trash coast is filled with tons of badmutha spiderands that take absolutely forever to kill as well, to the point that I can't even take out 1 of them before I die. I feel like at this point I literally have to cheat my health to be able to complete these.

    submitted by /u/grim5000
    [link] [comments]

    Moonstones: Chests or Grinder?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 05:53 AM PDT

    Am I better off using moonstones to open moonstone chests, or throwing them at the grinder? I feel like I might be wasting some.

    submitted by /u/tjareth
    [link] [comments]

    New Weapon

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 03:49 AM PDT

    A simple request. Can Atlas have a shotgun? This would be amazing.

    submitted by /u/Deathmedical
    [link] [comments]

    Farming with friends

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 03:36 AM PDT

    I was farming with a friend in bl3, but every time I want to redo the run, I have to go to the menu and go back in to the game (okay that is normal). But every time I go to the menu, my friend gets kicked out of the party, is there a way to let him stay in the party when I go back to the menu?

    submitted by /u/Cicada265
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands (PS4) Roland Ep. 7 “RIP T. K. Baha” | Tales From The Vault

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    Another new area! We enter New Haven and the Rust Commons West and handle a lot of missions while being attacked by SPIDER-ANTS! Why are there so many bugs now? WHAT IS THE DEAL!?

    https://youtu.be/O4CdGsykDhs

    submitted by /u/Colorwind
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment