• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 11, 2020

    Borderlands Anyone a bit Disappointed with the lack of Legendary shields?

    Borderlands Anyone a bit Disappointed with the lack of Legendary shields?


    Anyone a bit Disappointed with the lack of Legendary shields?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    In Bl2, there were a ton of awesome Shields with a variety of useful effects.

    In Bl3, If feels like there's just not very many options. Sure, there are some good Choices, but it feels almost like they're the only real choices, while the others are just Subpar.

    To top it off, DLC 3 introduced a ton of new Leg weapons, but as far as I'm aware, not 1 new Leg shield. Not even a Quest shield...

    Here's hoping we see more options in DLC 4

    submitted by /u/TheRealOsamaru
    [link] [comments]

    Game keeps crashing

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 05:48 AM PDT

    Since the release of the Bounty of Blood DLC, my game keeps crashing for no real reason. I set the graphics to medium and updated my driver but nothing works. It's not even a normal CTD, the Screen just turns black, the sound keeps going on for a while and I can't shut it down via keyboard shortcuts

    Does anyone else have the same problem? Is it because of the Epic Store? Or should I re-install the DLC?

    submitted by /u/12DollarsHighFive
    [link] [comments]

    Does Gearbox care about Slitscreen?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    I've been on this game since launch, and love what it has to offer, but I can't fathom how the split screen is still in such a busted ass state and I realize recently that I've just gotten used to broken feeling normal. Has gearbox talked about this, because it feels like it's never going to get on their roadmap.

    Obvious Issues: - vertical split screen is a must. Horizontal is so cumbersome with the ui they developed. - massive Frame rate drops when interacting with menus or getting a new mission - random menu freezes. When opening a menu, loading into a zone, opening digistruct, you can get stuck looking at a loading menu for 5sec-2min while the game figures out what's up.

    • there's a ton of other minor stuff as well like Player 2 gets no subtitles, no item of the day pop up when looking at machines, no text on screen to show current mission, can't use weapon skins, and a slew of other gameplay features that simply don't exist for P2.

    This just feels unacceptable, but I guess maybe I'm in the minority, and nobody plays split screen anymore, so gearbox doesn't care? Just feels bad man.

    submitted by /u/ThatZeroRed
    [link] [comments]

    Sold a modded gun and now I have unlimited money

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    I was playing in a community, and I was just messing around with random people. Someone had some modded guns and he gave me a few, I thought it would be cool to show my friends. After I showed them I sold them not paying attention to the money it would give me, and now I have unlimited money.

    I know this is my fault, but is there anyway to not have unlimited money?

    Edit: Thanks for all the help, I just spent an hour killing myself and now I'm broke. Which is what I wanted don't feel bad.

    submitted by /u/heujukle
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone link me the m10 auto bear please

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 10:24 PM PDT

    I can't find it for whatever reason. Much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/DivinePhoenixSr
    [link] [comments]

    Need some advice on DLC purchases

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    So I recently got to level 72 on my sniper Zer0, and planned to grab the Commander Lilith DLC to keep playing and leveling. That is, until I started playing BL3 a lot and got to enjoy it. Right now I have the standard edition of BL3 which obviously doesn't come with any DLC and i'm interested to see what new gear I can get in those DLC's. So my question is, should I dish out 15 bucks for Commander Lilith or pay more for the season pass for BL3? On a side note, I understand that Commander Lilith serves as a prologue to BL3, but I'm talking about strictly gameplay.

    submitted by /u/MisterCleanListerine
    [link] [comments]

    Avalanche VS The Bigg Thumpper

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    I'm wanting to do a melee Athena run in BLTPS and am wondering what is the best maylay (roid) shield: The Bigg Thumpper or the Avalanche, and what are the best parts/prefixes?

    submitted by /u/GuyWithTheCats
    [link] [comments]

    How long was Jack in power and on Pandora for before the events of BL2?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 08:02 PM PDT

    Maybe this was addressed somewhere in TPS or 2, but basically the title. Before the vault hunters went on that train ride, how long had Jack been trying to take over Pandora for?

    submitted by /u/heavywisp
    [link] [comments]

    Was gone for like 7 months, how is it now?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 07:50 PM PDT

    I was super hyped when the game first came out. I played a lot and got Moze and Amara to lvl 50. I stopped in around December and was able to try a little of the Maliwan Takedown before I got bored. How is the game looking right now? The Mayhem modifiers were probably a big factor because some of them were just not fun to play with. I want to try playing again. Do you think the season pass is worth it rn? or did they add any other free content? Also, hows the state of balance? When I played, Amara was hands down the best character with the fakegrasp speed build and that ricochet gun. I hoped they buffed the others a little or nerfed amara because she was kinda braindead

    submitted by /u/ineedgainzzz
    [link] [comments]

    Is tvhm even worth it?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    Is the second playtrough really necessary to do every content so far? With up to mayham 10 I don't really need to play on tvhm right?

    submitted by /u/xjok3y
    [link] [comments]

    Nukem drop bugged?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 05:31 PM PDT

    Basically the title. I've been trying to get a nukem, and I've farmed loco chantel (or whatever her name is) like 15-20 times, but I haven't had one. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

    submitted by /u/integralofEdotdr
    [link] [comments]

    Mayhem 2.0 modifiers

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    Ive noticed this sentiment in a few threads so far but i wanted to ask how people felt about making the modifiers optional things you can add to the inflated difficulty, i see no reason why i should spend 10 minutes rolling for a modifier set that doesnt ruin my experiance or build. The modifiers are gimmicks, that maybe gearbox could tie achievements or events to - or possibly modifier exclusive drops? but we should be able to pick and choose which modifiers we want IMO and they should not be mandatory for the higher mayhem levels.

    it would also make things like build videos and weapon reviews a lot more comprehensive because everyone would have the same mayhem 10 experiance, and being able to choose the modifiers would just make things way more user friendly, would it not?

    submitted by /u/spoopspider
    [link] [comments]

    Local Co-Op No wifi (SWITCH)

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    I have 2 switches and 1 borderlands game. I have managed to share the game to my secondary Switch. Both consoles are playing the game at the same time just when I try to connect using Local Play it gives me a connection error saying "unable to connect to the internet". Just wondering if I could make this work as I thought l used local play wifi was not needed

    submitted by /u/cww2000
    [link] [comments]

    Ok, I beat the game... What now?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    I've just finished Normal mode (I loved the story) with a melee Zer0 build and I've already played Pirate and Torgue DLCs (still miss the seraph guardians).

    I'm looking for advice regarding what to do now: Should I finish the other DLCs on Normal (I'm already Lv. 35, but I'm not too keen about replaying this character for a second playthrough), mod the game and change character (if so, any fun build for Reborn? I was thinking about making a gunzerker), or switch to TPS for the story and then decide?

    Thanks :D

    submitted by /u/Potato_Tyrant
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck on RK5

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    Hello. So this is my first play through (TPS) on TVHM. I wasn't totally thrilled about doing all of the same content again but I finally just did it and yesterday got all the way up to the final chapter (this time just doing the main story line as I don't want to over level by the time I finish). However, I have spent ALL day trying to kill RK5. I did some reading and the first thing I saw was to get a good corrosive weapon. I don't currently have any and usually I try to keep at least one of each elemental for such things but somehow I let that go by. After going from like $500,000 to just about 0, I decided I would go find one. The first hurdle was having to fight my way all the way back to the fast travel at the beginning of the level. I got there and had the idea that I would go "farm" Iwajira, but I am lvl 45 (Aurelia sniper) and didn't even make a dent in him. Since drops are just random I don't know of a good strategy to get an applicable weapon. I thought about running through the claptrap DLC (which I just finished on normal) or doing the holodome (which I haven't done yet at all) but I thought it might be best to "save" those until after the main story is over so I would have lvl 50 weapons? I also don't want to "overshoot" 50 by doing too much before the main story line is over. Any suggestion?

    submitted by /u/josefgabriel
    [link] [comments]

    WHats the best shield to use for a DD Zane?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    Really, the only thing I can think of is Big Boom Blaster.

    Legendary Shields in this game aren't that great.

    submitted by /u/TheRealOsamaru
    [link] [comments]

    I am playing borderlands 1 on Nintendo Switch

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 08:21 AM PDT

    Who wants to join my username is Connor, and my game is public

    submitted by /u/Cnnr09
    [link] [comments]

    Story choices frustrating.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 03:52 PM PDT

    SPOILER!!' (Ish)

    Is anyone else upset that

    Scooter gets killed in the telltale games series? I came into bd3 without playing the telltale stuff (because I hate those games)

    Also them killing a bunch of people off including Lilith for NO reason. (It felt like it was simply out of spite as it's not needed for the story really)

    submitted by /u/Orgotloth
    [link] [comments]

    BL1 Beta Info

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 01:34 AM PDT

    does anyone have any screenshots, videos and or concept art of the bl1 beta other than what we have now? the wayback machine page for borderlandsthegame.com had broken images. can someone please help me find this.

    submitted by /u/primeiguess
    [link] [comments]

    Some help understanding Salvador!!

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    So last time I played Salvador he had this trick where if I has a Vladof launcher in his left hand. And shot until I got the free ammo than any gun in my left hand would then not consume ammo ( at least while I'm gunzerking) and now I can only seem to get it to work with pistols or some low level guns. It doesn't seem to work with any legendary or unique weapon.

    I'm not talking about the infinite money shot glitch. Just the little trick of gunzerking a Vladof launcher. Where the other gun doesn't use ammo.

    Can anyone confirm how exactly this works? What guns work and how etc.. I wanna use this little trick a lot but need to know when it should work or not.

    Having so much fun replaying Bl2 :)

    submitted by /u/Mostwantedmika
    [link] [comments]

    best skill on each character

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 06:47 AM PDT

    what is the best skill on each vault hunter from each borderlands game?

    submitted by /u/Honnybravo
    [link] [comments]

    So... Is Gearbox gonna do the whole Battle royale thing, or am I gonna just have to keep fantasizing...

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 05:23 PM PDT

    Imagine all 20 vault Hunters as playable characters.... In a 60 player BR... I'd be stoked..

    submitted by /u/Darqnyz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment