• Breaking News

    Monday, August 17, 2020

    Borderlands 10 golden keys (borderlands 2)

    Borderlands 10 golden keys (borderlands 2)


    10 golden keys (borderlands 2)

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    The following codes are obtainable by using shift.

    5JC3T-XR6TZ-BJ6T9-TJJTT-FSKJW

    CBKTT-SFR3S-3TXJS-33JBB-SCCFJ

    Each code will give you 5 golden keys.

    Expiration: 25th August

    submitted by /u/MrJoeKing
    [link] [comments]

    [BL1] Which class would compliment a Elemental/Offensive Lilith best in 2-player co-op?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 09:53 PM PDT

    Hey everyone, I was hoping to get some input. My friend and I are about to do a new playthrough for borderlands 1, gonna hit level 1-50 and do the DLCs together, but the thing is that she's brand new to the franchise and kinda new to FPSs in general but has experience in RPGs/MMORPGs. She's gonna play Lilith and go 100% offensive, Elemental and then Assassin tree, no defensive or self-healing skills. With all of that being said, with me being very experienced with the game and with all of the classes, which class would compliment her Lilith best for me to play? A Sniper/Bloodwing Mordecai, a Medic/Support Roland, or a Brawler/Tank Brick? Obviously I know that any class combo can technically work effectively, but I'm looking for which would best compliment her playstyle, an elemental, offensive glass canon Lilith. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/BladeOfSmoke
    [link] [comments]

    Jack's Absolute Advantage is LITERALLY broken (please read)

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 07:18 PM PDT

    I'm not exaggerating or making a joke about how strong it is. I'm saying it is actually mathematically broken.

    SOLVED This commenter did his own test and found that fire rate affects it. My tests were done with rapid fire spamming, which apparently messed with the proc chance. So while you could argue that I'm incorrect because the skill does work as described when firing slowly, in practice, at real gameplay fire rates, the skill does not work as described and my findings prove that. Hope this enlightens everyone. https://www.reddit.com/r/BorderlandsPreSequel/comments/ibsaj7/jacks_absolute_advantage_is_literally_broken/g1y8lhg?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

    original post below

    With 11/5 it has an 88% chance to not consume ammo.

    I was testing with my luck cannon, which has a magazine of 1.

    Statistically, you have an 88% chance to not consume the first bullet.

    Then a .88x.88= 77.44% chance to not consume the second.

    68.15% to not consume the third.

    59.97% to not consume the 4th.

    52.77% to not consume the 5th.

    You then have a 46.44% chance to not consume the 6th, meaning less than a 50% chance to shoot the 1 magazine luck cannon 7 times.

    So on average, you should be able to shoot it around 7 times... And as such, it should also multiply any other magazine by about 7.

    ... For anyone else who has played Jack out there, in sure you find this js not the case. I did a lot of tests with the luck cannon, and I was able to fire it between 20 and 80 times over 90% of the time.

    This would leave the actual chance to not consume ammo somewhere around 98.5%.

    Does anyone at all have an explanation for this phenomenon that I'm sure we all have experienced but I guess not questioned?

    EDIT: wow. Looking at the support of the incorect comments, you all either need to go Google how probability works for like 20 minutes, or just admit you don't know. I didn't make this post to call people stupid. I'm just sharing what I've found with the numbers I know are right.

    submitted by /u/DeadendEndeavor
    [link] [comments]

    Base ps4 no 60fps

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    Hello everyone! I just wanted to know has anyone addressed the frame rate issue in borderlands 3 on the base ps4?. I know it's at 60fps on ps4 pro but I don't own one. So I'm wondering if anyone has brought this up to any of the developers and if they can do anything to help thank you for reading!.

    submitted by /u/Connor698
    [link] [comments]

    What charachter would be best for an atlas allegiance in bl3?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 07:48 PM PDT

    So i got really bored and thought it would be fun to do an atlas allegiance run. But idk what character i should use or what skill tree. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/isuckatnames06
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 and Pre-Sequel freezes every 5-7 seconds

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    I just got myself a new PC, a gaming PC to be specific, and for some reason, when I play Borderlands 2 and the Pre-Sequel, the games would play at normal 60 fps, but then would occasionally freeze for about 4 seconds and then go back to normal only for it to happen again 7 seconds later. Does anybody know as to why it does this? And how do I fix it?

    submitted by /u/TheLordOfCringe02
    [link] [comments]

    Is TVHM better Single or multiplayer

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 10:03 PM PDT

    I usually play alone. Is TVHM in 2/PTPS/and 3 fine for that? I know 1's not as fun alone than with multiplayer.

    submitted by /u/DarkChaosXX
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips for a Melee Krieg for UHVM Commander Lilith DLC

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 07:30 PM PDT

    I am finding the DLC very hard especially the New Pandoran (or whatever there called) pyros, and basically anything with a shield. I can't get up close with my Release The Beast because how strong there weapons are, and I can't quickly kill them with Release The Beast either because how much health they have.

    submitted by /u/lazynobo11
    [link] [comments]

    What element should I get my Pimpernel on?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    Hey, guys. I'm playing Captain Scarlett's for the first time, as a lvl 80 Zer0, and it's time to get the Pimpernel. I'm not keen on the idea of resetting my whole playthrough to get multiple of those, so I'll just stick to the Lyuda if I need snipers on multiple elements, I guess. So I'm asking you, what element should I try to get my hands on? I've heard a lot about slag pimpernel but I'm not sure why that'd be desirable. For slagging, I mainly use the purple Magic Missile or the Slagga. Is there any reason to get a slag pimpernel? Or should I just get a corrosive one for digistruct peak (still on OP2 right now, not sure if I want to go further, but it doesn't hurt to get prepared just in case)

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Hearbinger
    [link] [comments]

    New Player/ Two Questions

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 07:03 PM PDT

    1. How do you effectively farm on console,specifically PS4 ?

    2. When it comes to the parts on the gun, how do you know what's good and what's not ?

    submitted by /u/tra470
    [link] [comments]

    Im really confused about the shield system in borderlands 3

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 05:38 PM PDT

    Like does the manufacterer of the shield have any real effect or do they not? Are certian characters better with certian shields? Im so confused hehe

    submitted by /u/isuckatnames06
    [link] [comments]

    is there a way to remove x from uvhm borderlands 2

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 12:32 PM PDT

    ... using the community patch? i saw a post with someone saying they did but it wasnt very explanetory and i have trouble to read jumble of code on text files thank to dyslexia and generally being dumb haha

    the main thins i want to remove are the health regen but if anyone know how, the masive health bonus would be nice to remove to. and whatever else. tbh basically i want it like pre sequel and 3- where its fairly chalenging to someone who uses no real buld and strays away from legendary items but isnt virtualy impossible

    also pls dont say anything like "just play tvhm" "takes away the fun" "use a good build" bc 1. tvhm doesnt scale and id rlly like to have the ability to reach max lvl without being force down a gameplay and build path (so again, blps and 3 no mayhem). 2. it may! for some. my idea of fun is the exact oposite of bl2s uvhm but i still wanna get to max lvl. and 3 i do! i actually do have a op 5 viable but to me it isnt fun. stated above is to me

    if not thats cool ahh... ill just play ps and 3.. but itd be a shame since i do like 2! i simply wanna do smth (if anything) about this stuff that pushes me awhay. ty~ 💗

    submitted by /u/bhbjbv
    [link] [comments]

    OG Borderlands story question!

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    Possible spoiler, even if it's old, sorry.

    Just a curiosity with all the development after the OG.

    . . . . . . . .

    With what we know now concerning Angel, how is she talking to the Vault Hunters on the bus before we get the HUD from Claptrap? We also haven't hit a New-U either...

    submitted by /u/WolfJobInMySpantzz
    [link] [comments]

    It be nice if BL1 GOTY Enhanced was on Epic Storefront.

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 05:51 AM PDT

    It's nice they spreading out. But I lost mi steam library to a divorce. Me n ex shared acct n I wanna keep my bl games on one single storefront on pc. (already started this collection on Epic before divorce, might as well keep it here)

    submitted by /u/crunchyotaku
    [link] [comments]

    Platinum Trophy in Borderlands 1 Help (PS4)

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 12:35 AM PDT

    Im just looking for 2 people that I could add on PS4 to get the last achievement Iin Borderlands 1. I need 2 people in my friendslist in order for the achievement to work, it says i need to play with 2 people that are in my friendslist and thats it.

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Aza1313
    [link] [comments]

    Game file size

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 12:39 AM PDT

    I tried searching the sub and google for some answer to this, but I couldn't find anything.

    My wife and I downloaded BL3 today and it took two full downloads to be able to play together. During the reinstall, I sent the game files directly from her PC to mine and noticed it was only ~80GB. Then when I tried to play the game, I had to install an extra 25GB. My game file is now 105GB while hers is only about 80.

    Both work fine so far, we're able to play together, we both bought the same version of the game. Can anyone explain what the extra 25GB is?

    submitted by /u/AsianJaysus
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment