• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 1, 2020

    Borderlands How do I unlock the DLCs?

    Borderlands How do I unlock the DLCs?


    How do I unlock the DLCs?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    I just beated the game and now I'm going through the T Bone junction DLC and I saw that there are some DLCs that are locked. How do I unlock them? I'm playing in the full switch version with all DLCs

    Edit: thanks to all of you guys :)

    submitted by /u/vmrrobotic
    [link] [comments]

    help with lilith & the fight for sanctuary

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    i have bl2 on the epic games store and they recently made the dlc free, so i downloaded it but ingame it wont let me access it on the fast travel, it tells me that i dont own it. I already tried uninstalling it and deleting it, the epic games store even recognizes that i do own it so im honestly just confused

    submitted by /u/Fazereddit
    [link] [comments]

    The Tunguska on Moze: it ain’t so bad anymore

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    I got the Tunguska to drop for the hundred gazillionth time today and decided not to trash it. Instead, I picked it up on my moze and gave it a try in Lectra City. What do you know, the thing can actually kill on MH 10. It liquifies trash mobs, kills badasses, and can actually take down anointed enemies. Don't know what happened to this thing. It used to be a meme, but now it can put in work. Idk how well it does on other vault hunters tho. Maybe it's great on them too. Lmk what y'all think.

    submitted by /u/BigPickleEnergy21
    [link] [comments]

    Spoiler

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 10:48 PM PDT

    Now THAT'S a plot twist. Those psycho twins were actually Typhoon Deloon's children the entire time.

    submitted by /u/Lunny1767
    [link] [comments]

    Commander Lilith on Switch?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    Since they brought it to Epic, any chance it may come to switch soon? Its a shame it was ever left out.

    submitted by /u/wolf_logic
    [link] [comments]

    Really need someone for literally less than a minute of PS4 pre-sequel!

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 12:17 AM PDT

    I'm trying to platinum the game and of the last things I need to do is trade with someone. The game is essentially dead, so I can't find anyone via matchmaking. I just need to trade anything with someone and that's it!

    PSN is ToastdCoconutboy

    Thanks!!!

    submitted by /u/borderlandsmydude
    [link] [comments]

    Constant Crashing on Ps4

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    I'll play 1 and have about 1/2 crashes, I don't understand why this is happening, help would be much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/RiguezCR
    [link] [comments]

    Good Amara build (no dlc)

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    Looking for a Amara build that can handle mayhem 6 without items from dlc. Tried to find few on youtube but every build has at least 1 item from dlc unfortunately :(

    submitted by /u/VexMilk_
    [link] [comments]

    Spoiler

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 06:46 PM PDT

    Technically a story element since no one knows he has a car in the beginning. Anyone have a link to the OST that plays in Vaughn's truck in the Angels and Speed Demons quest? That jazz SLAPS.

    submitted by /u/Lunny1767
    [link] [comments]

    Spending your 5 new skill points

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    So a new and "final" Level cap of 5 is upon us. Nobod yis psyched about grinding again but hey more sweet sweet skill points.

    Assuming the new trees are still a ways off how are you gonna spend them on your main(s)?

    Im thinking for Zane I may fully spec into Duck tape mod and Not sure on FL4K and Amara. I may invest in more IB skills with moze. Bubble sheild and the like

    submitted by /u/Variantr
    [link] [comments]

    So I just bought borderlands 2 on g2a for steam and for some reason its 9gb?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 05:26 PM PDT

    Does anyone know why? or was I scammed lol

    submitted by /u/Sydehavok
    [link] [comments]

    Any Moze builds that don’t require DLC?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    Hey guys I'm looking for a Moze build I can do that doesn't require any DLC. I'm having trouble getting past mayhem 4 at the moment and I just feel stuck. I plan on buying the DLC in the very near future as well. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/NegroNinja29
    [link] [comments]

    Please help me with my question!

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 04:54 PM PDT

    If i buy borderlands 2 on steam, but get the dlc for it on epic will I still be able to play it?

    submitted by /u/Sydehavok
    [link] [comments]

    I need some help getting the coop achievements for BL1 GOTY Enhanced

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    Anyone able to help out?

    submitted by /u/KuroBum
    [link] [comments]

    Commander Lilith DLC on Epic Games 'not owned' problem

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 08:21 AM PDT

    Greetings Reddit/BL community, I've just got the free Commander Lilith dlc today on Epic Games launcher. It was downloaded successfully, but when I go into the Fast Travel station, it's still with '*Fight for the Sanctuary' and when I press it, the blue little window tells me that I don't own it. I'd be very happy if anyone can help me, cause after several hours I'm leaving the city and I wanna enjoy the DLC until that time comes. Thanks in advance, pumpkins.

    submitted by /u/DUK4-TP
    [link] [comments]

    Where to farm a masher

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    Is there a place that is good for farming a masher? I am on playthrough 2 and am lvl 41 on meeting shep sanders mission

    submitted by /u/skeeter0326
    [link] [comments]

    No repeatable "loot" room after Bounty of Blood final boss?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    Typically the final bosses have some loot room with red chests in it but I can't seem to final anything in the Bounty DLC other than the Bank...but that's not repeatable. Is there nothing in this DLC?

    submitted by /u/raydawg2000
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands The Handsome Collection Age Rating

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 06:14 AM PDT

    So I have been wondering If I should play Borderlands 2 and the pre sequel with my sister. But I was wondering if she was old enough. I have seen some videos on this theme but none really helped. The game says it is 18+. Yet all the videos have shown less. When they were on the subject of gore the shooting was less gorier than Halo 1-2 (maybe 3, haven't played it yet), which my sis has played. On the theme of bad language there wasn't that much, but that doesn't matter too much. Alcohol is also another factor that is not that bad if it is in the game. And sexuality, which I have only seen one place of, in every video. So I just wondered. How old do you think she should be. She has played halo 1 and 2.

    submitted by /u/GoatOfEpicness
    [link] [comments]

    I want to form a UK crew... an XBOX ONE ONLY crew...

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    I've completed borderlands 1 and borderlands 2 but I'm hardly an expert with the knowledge of all the best gear and building the best character but I think it's because I've mostly worked alone and I'm not much of a studier of all the best stuff. So I'm hoping maybe to find 3 people on my timezone with mics that'll play with me, they don't need to be experts but that wouldn't hurt. I'm looking to start from borderlands 1 again and do all 3 games and dlc and if we get on we can even look at other multiplayer games to play and I do also have the pre-sequel. I'm not looking for people at certain levels I want to start fresh from level one. So, is any fellow Brits up for it?

    submitted by /u/MeetDrSausage
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a guaranteed way to finish the quest for beating Wotan the invincible?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    So I hadn't played borderlands since before Wotan came out and last night I finally went to challenge this beastie. I successfully killed him on MAYHEM 10 (excuse the flex) but I have learned that the quest can become bugged.. I went on and killed him 2 more times.. I killed his better half first, and then killed his brain in the center of the Arena... AND STILL BUGGED. Please anyone if you have any advice I would really love it. It honestly kinda discouraged me from playing since this has been put for a while and still no fix from borderlands. But they constantly nerf crap...

    TLDR; WOTAN QUEST BUGGED PLS HALP

    submitted by /u/SamsaraSiren
    [link] [comments]

    State of Splitscreen

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 09:24 AM PDT

    Apologies for the repeated question, but I couldn't find anything dated recently. Obviously, there's been some issues with split-screen since launch, but I'm curious if it has improved enough to warrant a purchase with the intention of a split-screen playthrough.

    Edit: PS4 Standard

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Dayglance
    [link] [comments]

    Don’t own the BL3 but interested, so I have some questions.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    1) are there options to turn off audio track for dialogue? There used to be in previous so that would be nice. We have reasons.

    2) can you turn off blood? Reasons.

    3) is there a lot of sexual content? Reasons.

    4) Are there some accessibility features for players who have trouble with RPG depth? My wife likes options like "equip best" and "sell all" lol. I want the depth, she wants to keep shooting. Character trees are fine but the constant gun swapping she likes to have done for her so some of this would be nice.

    submitted by /u/Seanshineyouth
    [link] [comments]

    And they'll tell two friends

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 03:42 AM PDT

    Hey Vault Hunters! I'm cleaning up the Trophies of the Borderlands series. This is one of the few I need on the original PS3 game. Can anyone help me out?

    Also! I am yet to play the Pre-Sequel on PS4. Would anyone like to play? Keen to play it co-op.

    submitted by /u/LinossierB
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment