• Breaking News

    Friday, September 4, 2020

    Borderlands This side-mission in Borderlands 3 made me cry and I'm not ashamed to say it.

    Borderlands This side-mission in Borderlands 3 made me cry and I'm not ashamed to say it.


    This side-mission in Borderlands 3 made me cry and I'm not ashamed to say it.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    Without spoiling anything the mission named 'Heart Of Gold' was one of those well-written surprisingly sweet despite the bitter moments that are part of why I love this series so much. Granted i've already had a stressful day and was already emotionally all over the place but still. Thank you, Gearbox for all the heartfelt moments you've sprinkled all throughout this amazing series.

    submitted by /u/ziddersroofurry
    [link] [comments]

    LOOTSPLOSION! - September 04, 2020

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    Look at allll that gearrrrr!

    Welcome to the /r/Borderlands LOOTSPLOSION! Show us your most highly prized, your most disappointing, your hardest-won pieces of booty. Tell the tale of how it was won. Ask questions about it, if you like, or describe just how nifty it's been for you.

    (Every week we'll post a new LOOTSPLOSION! thread for that week's show-and-tell. Show us what you've got!)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite Psycho quote?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 03:51 PM PDT

    FRENCH ME MOMMY!!!

    submitted by /u/otterboys
    [link] [comments]

    Who is your favorite boss battle and why? (Any games)

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 05:26 AM PDT

    For me its angel. Its different from the hp pool boss with the wave of enemy and all the really emotional story from everybody. Even have a big hype from bunker and a really dramatic after match.

    submitted by /u/electrojoeblo
    [link] [comments]

    Does the "Gunzerking Autoswitch" option affect which gun is considered the off-hand weapon?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 07:23 PM PDT

    For the Deputy Sal build for example.

    Default behaviour

    • Have Grog Nozzle equipped
    • Start Gunzerking - this puts the Orphan Maker in your left hand, leaving the Grog Nozzle in the right
    • The Orphan Maker is considered the off-hand weapon and hence isn't affected by the curse and gets the Money Shot bonus based on the Grog Nozzle's mag size

    With Gunzerking Autoswitch turned on

    • Have Grog Nozzle equipped
    • Start Gunzerking - this puts the Orphan Maker in your right hand, switching the Grog Nozzle in the left

    Which gun in now considered the off-hand weapon?

    submitted by /u/TheIllusiveGuy
    [link] [comments]

    It'd been years since I played BL2. I went back about 2 weeks ago and have already completed it through a few times. Forgot how much love I have for the game and how much time I continuously lose in it. I want to know - is Borderlands 3 worth it?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    I absolutely love 2, though I never played 2.5 (Pre-Sequel) because I remember my friends at the time always told me it never lived up to the hype and wasn't worth the money. I want to know if BL3 is worth the money, and if so if it is worth just going all out and going for the top edition, or if only the deluxe is worth it.. or if perhaps none of them are worth it?

    Borderlands is a series of games I pour so much of my time into. I've played 120 hours of BL2 in the last 2 weeks. That's over a third of my time.. so it's something I want to be sure I'm going to be able to grind out as much and still enjoy.

    submitted by /u/-obviously-an-alt-
    [link] [comments]

    Bad Lag Spikes Every 7 Seconds

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 09:50 PM PDT

    Title

    I play on an Xbox One S. Haven't played the game in about a month and came back for DLC4. This happens even on M0. Just wanted to come here to see if I was the only one with this problem and if anyone had a solution.

    submitted by /u/gfueloverdoser
    [link] [comments]

    stupid question

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 09:47 PM PDT

    Don't you get something in the pre-sequal if you have save data from was it the first borderlands or the second borderlands

    submitted by /u/BoltThunder667
    [link] [comments]

    it took me maybe 10 minutes

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 09:29 PM PDT

    to realize that i miss the mild mayhem and that it was the best this game has felt since mayhem 1.0

    cuz i started to die to dumbass random DEATHs

    was slowed into oblivion by the frost orbs

    and had my screen filled to the brim with particle effects making it hard to rly see wtf s going on

    i rly hope they make mild mayhem permanent <.< cuz now i have to reroll an eternity to get good mods on all characters

    submitted by /u/Irarius
    [link] [comments]

    Re: make bl3 bl3 not bl2

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 05:18 PM PDT

    I made a post a while ago where I said that they shouldn't change bl3 to make it more like bl2. I shouldn't have made that post and I now know what i was trying to say. I believe that bl3 will be no where as amazing as bl2 for most people's perspectives and I believe if people have the mindset of wanting bl3 to be more like bl2 is fine. However, I believe it will never be the same like I think that they will not change the legendary drop chances because they like it how it is. So yeah that's all I gotta say.

    submitted by /u/paycolt2000
    [link] [comments]

    Dlc make the game easy ?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    Hi there,

    I'm currently playing the game for the first time, with no intend to do a second run. So far I'm level 25 at chapter 11, and would like to star the first DLC.

    But, when I'll come back to the main story, wouldn't I be to high level with the xp earned in the DLC ? I like the main story difficulty as it is, and dont wan't to be easier.

    My english is not great, so I hope you'll get what I mean 😁

    submitted by /u/frenshprince
    [link] [comments]

    DAHL / Echo 3 font used in Borderlands 3?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    I'm working on a cosplay prop of an Echo 3 and I was digging around in the Borderlands 3 assets and I see on the back of the Echo 3 there's a "Made in Pandora" logo.

    I was wondering if anyone knew what font is used? I'm trying to make a higher resolution version so I can print a sticker or something.

    I'm not worried about the "DAHL" part of the logo. I've got that sorted, just the rest of the characters.

    Logo for reference: https://imgur.com/a/kMsuHSb

    submitted by /u/Arudinne
    [link] [comments]

    Goliaths?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    It says on a loading screen that a Goliath triples the EXP of everything he kills, then adds it to his own. If I get multiple Goliaths to level up and kill each other, will all that EXP stack up?

    submitted by /u/AkiraOfRoses
    [link] [comments]

    No side mission markers

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    So i'm playing Bordlerands 1 on the Switch and i'm not sure if this is intentional but for some reason im not getting any side mission markers in the General Knoxx DLC.

    Ive played the main story twice along with all side mission and they showed up whilst playing that.

    I haven't started the other DLC's yet so im not sure if they have the same problem yet or not

    submitted by /u/kamokool
    [link] [comments]

    Handsome v.s. legendary collection

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    After playing through the BioShock series for the first time on switch, and loving it, I wanted to check out Borderlands. Problem with BioShock was I bought the games individually as I wasn't sure if I'd like them, so with Borderlands, I'm thinking of just picking up one of the collections. My issue lies in which to choose, I plan on playing with my roommate and as some of these games are fairly long so I wonder if 3 games is too many and I risk getting bored? Is skipping 1 a big deal and just getting the handsome collection a big deal? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Cheeky_Babushka
    [link] [comments]

    Best farm now?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    Haven't played since December. Is Graveward still the best farm? Please let me know any tips or big changes !

    submitted by /u/Waveface-Wes
    [link] [comments]

    Elemental damage on Brick’s fists??

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 05:32 AM PDT

    I just started a BL1 play through, I was watching one of Joltzedude Brick playthrough videos and I saw he was doing fire damage with his Berserk punches, but I haven't noticed anything like that in my game. So uh....how do you do that 😂

    submitted by /u/Deez05
    [link] [comments]

    Best FL4K weapons

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    Looking for the best weapons to use with FL4Ks fade crit build, there seems to be alot of out dated posts

    submitted by /u/kierjh123
    [link] [comments]

    any way to fix guardian rank?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 04:39 AM PDT

    when the game was new and fresh I joined a public lobby to farm circles, one member of the group was using edited items, which was a huge +xp%, so since then my guardian rank has been a stupidly high number, well above the cap for each tree, any way to hard reset it to 0 without losing any cosmetics or saves i have?

    Pc on EGS btw

    submitted by /u/BenchoteMankoManko
    [link] [comments]

    Pimon and Tumbaa?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 03:42 AM PDT

    Where do they spawn? The wiki says the "east, near the Natural Selection Annex, byt I've been there multiple times, save-quit relaoding to try and spawn them, but no luck.

    submitted by /u/AkiraOfRoses
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 4 update?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    Even though this is gonna be a question which i cant find on here. Since the first borderlands came out in 2009 and it took 3 years to do borderlands 2 and then it took 2 years to do presequel and then a year for the handsome jack collection and then it took five years to do the third one after presequel. Shouldnt we deserve to have a fourth game to the franchise or not

    submitted by /u/Sougokingofsadism
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment