• Breaking News

    Friday, October 23, 2020

    Borderlands Spoiler: Returning character in upcoming season pass

    Borderlands Spoiler: Returning character in upcoming season pass


    Spoiler: Returning character in upcoming season pass

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 08:02 PM PDT

    So yesterday was the reveal of the Moze and Zane skill trees, and K1illerS1x and Joltzdude139 did streams to show off the new skills in action. Towards the end of Joltz's stream it seems he accidentally triggers a new mission which showed us this.

    submitted by /u/chancehugs
    [link] [comments]

    I need some help with the handsome collection on Xbox

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    I recently got a physical copy of the handsome collection and how do I get the DLC? It says free in-game but it takes me to the store page where it is 15 dollars.

    Also, is there any way I can have the disc open borderlands 2 instead of the pre sequel?

    submitted by /u/hmm1016
    [link] [comments]

    Is it normal to not get legensaries on my first run?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 04:46 PM PDT

    As I said, I've played both Borderlands 2 and Borderlands:TPS in NVHM and in both I never found a legendary in them, not once until I beat the final boss, so I just wanna know, is this normal or am I just unlucky? May I add I wasn't really farming or anything and kinda just did the main missions except in one part where I had to level up because I was falling behind.

    submitted by /u/Beelung
    [link] [comments]

    Who Do I Pick?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 06:41 PM PDT

    I've finally decided, today is the day that I start my first ever Borderlands 2 play through. And I'm hung up on who to pick, I'm not sure if I want to go with Maya, or Krieg. I'd like to pick Maya, but I'm not sure how effective her phase-lock will be in damaging enemies, and Krieg is funny quirky man big blade make hurt. Any possible suggestions or insight?

    submitted by /u/LikeIke1300
    [link] [comments]

    Is it bad that I care more about seeing how Moze's new skills affect normal Iron Bear builds rather than her entire new action skill?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    Maybe I'm just being stubborn but the new Moze action skill feels like a downgrade from Iron Bear with some areas that could be a sidegrade/upgrade (Tediore Moze getting 150 grenade anoint for example). For me what made Moze so kickass in the first place was the fantasy of piloting a huge mech and just stomping through enemies, and with mayhem scaling that's finally what Iron Bear has become. The idea of running around doing all the killing yourself with a robot running around just to keep anoints active is well, boring. Especially when compared to Zane and Amara, both of which got incredibly strong trees with equally strong action skills, and Flak who may have gotten a mediocre/boring action skill but a tree that is specifically geared to build on the fantasy on being a BEAST master instead of a reluctant pet owner. Maybe the tree/skill will grow on me, but a pet skill and tree based around status effects (which are horribly scaled in mayhem damage-wise) just feels like a huge step down from other character's got. I'm excited to see how the build shakes up normal IB gameplay, Especially the capstone, Never Gonna Give You Up, and Feature Creep.

    submitted by /u/Pobchack
    [link] [comments]

    WHERE DO GOLDEN KEYS/SHIFT CODES COME FROM?!!??!?!??!!

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 02:02 AM PDT

    You see all the websites with golden keys or shift codes, the youtube videos giving away golden keys or whatever. But how do people find the codes?? Where do they come from?? Out of thin air? No one seems to know. Or am I just stupid?

    submitted by /u/JustAWaffleBro
    [link] [comments]

    Lectra City

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 11:22 PM PDT

    Me and my brother are doing a co-op play through and are both playing for the 1st time. Games been great so far but we went to do the Lectra City side missions and jesus christ you can't even breath for a second before getting attacked again. Hated doing those side missions and Lectra City in general

    submitted by /u/BigGDSmokes
    [link] [comments]

    What mission do you get Inzanity for Zane?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 11:01 PM PDT

    I haven't come across it yet, and would like to know.

    submitted by /u/BOTTOMS_UP_LENNY
    [link] [comments]

    BL2 Skill Damage Calculator & Enemy Statistics

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    I just found this and I think it's incredible—http://www.blstats.com/index.php

    I have no clue who made it but they deserve a ton of credit.

    submitted by /u/aarondigruccio
    [link] [comments]

    Second best Exp farm?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 07:46 PM PDT

    So, I know the best place according to the community for XP is Slaughter Shaft, no question. But here's the thing...

    • Mayhem 10 grants the most XP (duh)
    • I haven't gotten around to the DLCs very much yet, been too busy so I'm rocking base game stuff
    • Building off the above point, I feel my gear is good, but it's far from the best I could possibly have, again, time...
    • I struggle so much on M10 Slaughter Shaft, I don't even wanna get specific how far I manage to get, too embarrassing to my personal sense of pride, lol
    • I don't even particularly enjoy those wave based modes in the first place, so I'm not very interested in "getting good" at them, at least right now

    All that said, what's the next best place I can go for XP while remaining at M10? I'm fine mindlessly boss farming, or running around wherever, I'm just over trying the wave based arenas.

    FL4K player, crit based/joltzdude's old deputy 2.0 build roughly, 5 levels from not having to worry anymore, until the next character.

    Thanks for your time and consideration.

    submitted by /u/DemonicMRX11
    [link] [comments]

    LF 3 people with no skills for a playthrough

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 02:25 AM PDT

    I am looking for 3 people who want a to an all claptrap playthrough on normal true and ultimate vault hunter. You can reply here. Message me on Discord(JewBot9000#0498) or message me on steam https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198028231280/ . I would prefer everyone has a discord so we can VC but it is not required

    submitted by /u/Da_Uncle_Jew
    [link] [comments]

    Difficultly randomly harder from time to time? BL3

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 05:02 AM PDT

    I am a very infrequent player of BL3. I only play one day every couple weeks or maybe less often depending on what's going on. Lately I've noticed when I come back to the game, it's way more difficult than when I left it. I've already beat the game and I'm playing on TVHM on Mayhem 1. I'm working on all the DLC at the moment. Last time I played I was using a shotgun, Sppedloadin' Hellwalker, and it would basically one shot everything. Now I can barely put a dent in most enemies. I'm lvl 65 playing as Zane. I hadn't changed anything since the last time I played. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/KSErules
    [link] [comments]

    I can't play with my friend online.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    I play the epic games version of the games and my friend plays the steam one. We used to be able to play together just fine up until just now. He can't connect to me via neither an invite nor by just joining (I can't too). Although he could connect to our other friend (who doesn't have any problems with this) but only a few times. we try restarting our computers, wifi, steam and epic games. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Xanifilo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment