• Breaking News

    Friday, October 23, 2020

    Borderlands Who is the 1. best solo player 2. the best co-op player and 3. the most fun player to play as in all the borderlands games?

    Borderlands Who is the 1. best solo player 2. the best co-op player and 3. the most fun player to play as in all the borderlands games?


    Who is the 1. best solo player 2. the best co-op player and 3. the most fun player to play as in all the borderlands games?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    My vote goes:

    1. Athena (The pre-sequel)

    2. Maya ( Borderlands 2)

    3. Lilith or Krieg (Borderlands 1 and 2)

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Pale_Extension
    [link] [comments]

    (SPOILER) For Arms Race

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 10:34 PM PDT

    Joltzdude has a stream showing off the new skill trees, but near the end at around the 7 mins until the end, you can see the poster for the Arms Race DLC which shows Axton AND Salvador on the poster with their names underneath. (Sorry the image is blurry, but this was the best shot I could get.) https://www.reddit.com/r/borderlands3/comments/jgvfu0/spoiler_for_arms_race/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

    submitted by /u/PapaHew24
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands: GOTY

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    Anyone down to play this with me? Just got the game and played till sledge, but just restarted cause I thought it'd be a lot more fun with people. Yeet or be Yeeted

    submitted by /u/SleepyCat69
    [link] [comments]

    Who are the overall best designed solo and co-op characters in the borderlands franchise (including bdl 1, 2, 3 and TPS)?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    My personal opinions: This is coming from someone who has played every single character across those 4 games. I will not include Salvador because he is far too broken to be fairly pitted against other characters.

    Best solo player: For me it's a toss up between Athena from TPS, Timothy (Jack double) also from TPS.

    Athena was definitely created to be a mainly solo character. She is basically a combination of a watered down melee Zer0 and Maya with a shield to make up for the difference.

    As much as TPS sucked it produced by far the most well-rounded characters in the franchise. That's just my opinion of course.

    Best co-op player: That goes to Maya from bdl2 for me. If you fully spec her for co-op and crowd control theres no single better playable character to have on your team.

    Bonus edition:

    The most fun players I've enjoyed personally: Lilith from bdl1 and Krieg from Bdl2. Maybe theres just something about nigh-invincibilty or being on fire that I like, but when it comes to having fun, nothing tops turning invisible and burning the crap out of enemies at superspeed or turning into a human tank and melting their faces off as you slice them or spray them with bullets.

    Seriously tho, Lilith's mechanic is arguably the most fun in the game.

    I'd like to hear your thoughts. You do you guys think are the best solo and co-op players in Borderlands?

    submitted by /u/Pale_Extension
    [link] [comments]

    LOOTSPLOSION! - October 23, 2020

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    Look at allll that gearrrrr!

    Welcome to the /r/Borderlands LOOTSPLOSION! Show us your most highly prized, your most disappointing, your hardest-won pieces of booty. Tell the tale of how it was won. Ask questions about it, if you like, or describe just how nifty it's been for you.

    (Every week we'll post a new LOOTSPLOSION! thread for that week's show-and-tell. Show us what you've got!)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    [BL1] Multiplayer connection issues

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    This afternoon I (in the USA) attempted to jump into a game with someone in the UK. He's on an actual 360; I'm playing the 360 version on Xbox One. No matter which of us hosted the game, the other of us would attempt to join and it would just sit on the loading screen for 90 seconds or so, then black screen for 30 seconds, then a message saying that the connection had been lost. We both have all the DLC. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/JiNXX9500
    [link] [comments]

    ECHO Log/Claptrap Voice Effect

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    So, not sure if this is the right place to ask this question, but I'm hoping maybe someone here would know what I'm talking about. I'm working on a Borderlands 2 Redub with some friends, and I'm having some trouble in regards to audio. I'm using Audacity and trying to replicate the filter used for Claptrap's voice, and the filter used for when a character is speaking to you over Echo, but I'm stumped as to what settings/filters to use on Audacity. I want it to sound as close to the original as possible, so if anyone has any idea how to help, or even if I should post this in a different subreddit entirely, please let me know. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/YourBoyN8
    [link] [comments]

    How to kill rakk hive?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    Hi, I just picked up the game after not playing for 3 years. My characters is only level 26 and i'm gettting absolutely destroyed by everything. I just got to rakk hive and can't kill him at all. What can I do to better myself in the game??

    submitted by /u/Devious018
    [link] [comments]

    Bl3 red door in ascension bluff

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    Hello all, I was just playing through Borderlands 3 and came across this door with red gems on it that I cannot open. After doing research on youtube I see that no one else can seem to get it open but I could not find any info after April is it rumored to be part of the next season pass or has one of the DLC's finally opened it?

    submitted by /u/Impressive_Newt9990
    [link] [comments]

    (BL3) should I play through TVHM with mayhem on or off? *elaborated more in post*

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    *bit of context*I just started playing again with a new character (about a week ago now), I've since got to lvl 65 completed all side missions/main story with Amara decent build (I think, not the best with the whole build thingy) and have just been farming between graveward and traunt on M3 to see if I can get some better gear.

    *actual question*I'm considering doing 1 of 2 things:

    1. I continue farming on "normal m3" and slowly upping the mayhem lvl.
    2. I go into TVHM.

    With option 2 i'm stuck between whether I rush through TVHM with no mayhem lvl (so just TVHM) so I can farm bosses with mayhem once I finish the story, or play through TVHM with m3 and slowly increase the mayhem lvl (like in option one)?

    Just asking to see how other people play through cause I'm still learning how to play these types of games properly, considering I didn't even understand the basic's in bl2.

    ANYWAY! sorry this post is more of a rant then a question, but yeah...

    Apologies if this has been asked before or its a stupid question.

    submitted by /u/SuccubusWaifuHunter1
    [link] [comments]

    When’s the right moment to play the dlc’s?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    Currently doing my first TVHM run on Borderlands TPS and I'm curios on when is the best time to play the dlc's to have the most enjoyment from them

    Also borderlands 2 if you can since I'm thinking on playing thru the main game again

    submitted by /u/Beelung
    [link] [comments]

    Question about OP scaling

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    In bl3 a large chunk of endgame damage comes from specific skills having strong Mayhem scaling, is it similar in bl2 or does everything scale evenly? I was thinking of going back and finally maxing out my OP levels legitimately (probably on Maya or Krieg) but don't want to be crippling myself unknowingly. The only change I have heard of since I stopped playing was that cloudkill now has crazy damage instead of being a meme.

    submitted by /u/MonochromaticPrism
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment