• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 13, 2020

    Borderlands We need to talk about Claptrap.

    Borderlands We need to talk about Claptrap.


    We need to talk about Claptrap.

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    After playing every BL and logging hundreds, if not thousands of hours in them, It has only now occurred to me that Claptrap is rather problematic.

    Why? You may ask.

    How....in the hell...does he pivot in place with a single wheel?

    Now, you might be thinking; "Hey, you can use momentum to 'spin" on a single wheel." And if you were to say that, you may just be right, but I watched over 12 minutes of "Extreme Unicycle Tricks" videos in preparation for this post, and a turn like that requires a hop, even if minute. When The Clap makes his pivots, they are fluid and he does not use any arm momentum or hop momentum.

    Therefore; by the lack of power invested in me, I must insist upon a complete remake of all the games to suit physics and split said single wheel into two, even if they have a minimal gap to appear as one to all but the most trained eye.

    This is the single most unbelievable thing in the entire series. My 12 minutes worth of research and three minutes typing out this "strongly worded rebuke" give me the expertise needed to make said judgment.

    Gearbox, give Ole' Clappy two wheels to make this game fully immersive in reality.

    Love, an internet scholar.

    submitted by /u/Ugnox
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone help me get a perfect score at the firing range? BL3 PS4

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 04:53 AM PDT

    Like the title say's it's one of the few trophies I need left to get the plat, Would appreciate any help, I'll be on later today you can add Bangurdead04 !

    EDIT: I've got the trophy with the help of u/YoungSimba, If you need any help with this trophy feel free to message me and I'll help out!

    submitted by /u/Gamergeek57
    [link] [comments]

    What's on your wish list for Quality of Life improvements for BL3

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    My biggest QoL improvements that I'd like to see are:

    1) The ability to save Character skill sets so you can try different ones when respec'ing without having to keep track of ones you really like.

    2) When respec'ing don't have it totally blank out your whole skill tree. Instead it should just let you edit your current build. To allow you to add/subtract points and then when you get it then save it.

    I have no problem spending the money to respec. I just hate the current processes. It makes it so much more cumbersome to play around with various builds. That's the deterrent to experimentation. It's just annoying.

    submitted by /u/Buddy_Kryyst
    [link] [comments]

    Challenges not reset on Bloody Harvest event?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    I am having an issue where the challenges for the event haven't reset? I have 2 that aren't completed and supposedly need to do 3 more? Anyone else having this issue?

    submitted by /u/Supabento
    [link] [comments]

    Post appreciating the little things in Bl3

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    My other posts have been criticizing BL3, so just wanted to point out a few things that are cool about the game.

    1. The gun manufacturers feel as distinct as ever
    2. The characters play really differently. My first playthrough was Amara and I used her skill every 5 seconds. Using Moze, however, Iron Bear is like a "rage mode" in other games that takes more time to load up.
    3. You hear bullets whizzing past if someone is sniping at you
    4. Side-Missions are amazing
    5. Being able to sell all your junk at once
    6. Being able to favorite guns so you don't sell them by mistake
    7. Sliding
    8. Representation of LGBTQ+ characters without shoving it down our throats and saying "WE ARE SO WOKE" like other franchises
    9. The Typhon logs were interesting
    10. The New-U station quotes are hilarious
    11. More things to interact with in combat. Barrels, those pipes that spray stuff down
    12. Being able to poison, boil, electrify, and freeze water.
    13. Online Co-op is really easy. (And doesn't need PS Plus for a cheap console player like me)
    14. Every character has a different Melee attack
    submitted by /u/YoungPotatoSpeaks
    [link] [comments]

    I cant seem to run the game

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 08:08 PM PDT

    Ive played borderlands 1-2 and presequel with my friends and we went to move onto 3, but my computer cant seem to run it. The first ones functioned without a single framedrop and all but borderlands 1 was done through epic games.

    I was concerned about it from basically the moment I oppened the game. The start up took 7 minutes, the claptrap dancing across the screen continued for almost 6 minutes, the loading after the intro cutscene took 6 minutes, the cutscene showing the characters frameskipped constantly, and finally I gave up after the exiting the bus triggered a whited-out screen of loading for 9 entire minutes before finally letting me move, while frameskipping.

    I looked around online and found something to help to allocate more ram to it in epic games but it didnt work.

    So now im thinking my computer just isnt good enough. The thing online says that my computer is good enough though.

    My specs are: Processor: "AMD Ryzen 5 2500U with radeon vega mobile' RAM: 8.00 (6.9 Usable)

    According to the offical borderlands page this should be plenty good enough to run the game at least DECENTLY, but I cant seem to for the life of me.

    Anyone have any suggestions or can confirm that my computer ISNT actually good enough?

    submitted by /u/Hemipax
    [link] [comments]

    Modern Moze Build?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    It's been a long while since I've played and now that all the DLC is out, I'd be interested in knowing what the best thing going for Moze is right now? I've started a new character.

    submitted by /u/theefcat15
    [link] [comments]

    Well, this has never happened to me before…

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    So, some things I should preface with: I'm on Xbox, playing Borderlands 3,so naturally, I have Xbox Live active (though not Gold or XBGP.) What's been happening in my game is that, I power up my Xbone, log in to XBL, then launch BL3. After loading the game and selecting continue, I get loaded into my game and- all the gear I acquired in the DLCs is unequipped and in my inventory, I see they're unavailable. Its like I had never played the DLCSs at all. I have to restart my console to get those items back. This only started after the Bloody Harvest event started. Is this happening to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/GrandArchmage
    [link] [comments]

    Question. About borderlands 3.

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 02:35 PM PDT

    Is there a way to play with 3/4 people on local service together? On normal version of borderlands 3?

    Or you need additional DLC to play all together in one room. Quite handy during lockdown.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Vinnypuh5000
    [link] [comments]

    BL3 free upgrade on PS5

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    Hi VHs, I recently came across the tweet from BL account that BL3 owners on current gen consoles will get a free upgrade to the next gen consoles. I don't have a console right now, but have pre ordered a PS5. So, if I buy BL3 right now (it is 50% off) will I be eligible for the free upgrade and can I just directly play it on PS5?

    Also, do I need to get disc version or digital? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/scarstruck4
    [link] [comments]

    Any actual differences between normal and TVHM now?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    I'm told different things by different people.

    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/614575671884251141/624975367203061803/unknown.png

    If this is correct then using the right elements in TVHM is way better than in normal mode, so that alone should make it worth it ?

    Beyond that, assuming mayhem levels (I'm on mayhem 8 atm lvl 63) are there any other actual differences? I don't rly wanna redo the campaign just for that tbh, I already want to level at least 2 more chars.

    submitted by /u/Microchaton
    [link] [comments]

    Has matchmaking been broken since day one?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 04:09 AM PDT

    Played Borderlands a lot for the last years, and luckily, my brother is also a hard-core fan. So we play with eachother. I LOVE IT!

    Sometimes, he meets his friends, and I'm not invited. That's fine. I can play Borderlands 3 myself I think. But no. I almost never play solo games, and Borderlands is definitely not one of them. So I'm trying out Matchmaking, I've tried ALL different modes, I play in Europe, all times of day except during 00-06.

    I have never matched with anyone on TVHM, Mayhem 10 in Europe. What's up? What am I doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/qetuR
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 1 PS3 online play issue

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    Is anyone still able to play online to this day? I've been trying to play with a friend and though I can see that he's online, whenever I try to join his game, it says that we have 2 different versions of the game or that we're playing in a DLC that the other player doesn't have installed.

    I double checked and we both have version 1.07 and all dlc installed and are trying to create a new game, not in any dlc content and it doesn't work.

    Sometimes I see my friend's name in the list of online games, sometimes it doesn't show up at all.

    My friend plays the disc version while I play the psn version. I'm in Canada, he's in the Philippines.

    Any help would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/Dabitto
    [link] [comments]

    seein dead

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 05:47 AM PDT

    My seein dead has +5 donny brook 36% splash damage and 32% weapon damage and 21% action skill damage I am worried this piece of gear is modded how can I tell

    submitted by /u/mrkerblammo1
    [link] [comments]

    Going to start playing for the first time since about a year ago, what should I be aware of?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 11:29 PM PDT

    I play FL4k if that makes a difference

    submitted by /u/keithmg
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment