• Breaking News

    Monday, October 12, 2020

    Borderlands Just discovered this one Dr. Zed vending machine quote while buying/reviewing an Item of the Day. Thank the wiki for helping me remember it.

    Borderlands Just discovered this one Dr. Zed vending machine quote while buying/reviewing an Item of the Day. Thank the wiki for helping me remember it.


    Just discovered this one Dr. Zed vending machine quote while buying/reviewing an Item of the Day. Thank the wiki for helping me remember it.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 02:27 AM PDT

    Source: https://borderlands.fandom.com/wiki/Vending_Machine/Quotes#Borderlands_3

    "If the board knew I was selling that, they'd have my license! Again!"

    Good to know he finally got his license back. No wonder he's absent from the game, he's working full-time now :)

    Also, surprised nobody posted about this for the past year.

    submitted by /u/ALDO113A
    [link] [comments]

    Heckraiser challenge not working properly?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 09:47 PM PDT

    I've picked up a Scream of Terror and a Ghast Call since the start of the event and the challenge hasn't completed. Am I missing something or is it just a bug?

    submitted by /u/shifter31
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 1 Excel spreadsheet?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 04:53 PM PDT

    I've been looking everywhere for one pertaining to Borderlands 1.
    It's on sale on the PS4 store and got it last night.
    Gear and weapon lists, stats, drops, effects, etc.

    submitted by /u/docb30tn
    [link] [comments]

    Bloody harvest not working

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    Just loaded up my game and Enabled Bloody Harvest. My wifi is kinda new so I didn't have a chance to play the other events in the past. I enabled Bloody Harvest in the start menu and when I went to Maurice on Sanctuary III he wouldn't talk to me other than say his base game lines and when I went to Bloody Harvest in the pause menu it says inactive. Any ideas to fix?

    submitted by /u/ItsYungEggy
    [link] [comments]

    O.P.Q

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    Does the OPQ only drop in the revenge of the cartels event or can it come from anywhere now? Need a new one as I've outleveled the one I was using before the new level cap

    submitted by /u/Shad0w_Gh0st
    [link] [comments]

    Loot ghosts won’t spawn

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 05:53 PM PDT

    So I've been in the heck hole for 2 hours saving and exiting after checking the entire area for loot ghosts and I've only gotten ONE. I'm level 65 and been playing on mayhem 10 in normal mode

    Any better locations or tips?

    (Edit) I have no dlc ._.

    submitted by /u/_-actlikeimfunny-_
    [link] [comments]

    Fight for Sanctuary

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 05:33 PM PDT

    I got the Handsome Collection all the way back in January, and since that comes with all the DLC, I was wondering if Fight for Sanctuary was included in that, or if I had to buy that separately; since it came out at a later date.

    submitted by /u/LikeIke1300
    [link] [comments]

    Are the Nailer, the Blister and the Patton any good?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    I only do side missions for the xp and for unique guns, but i never used these guns much. People that used the weapons citted above, are they any good?

    submitted by /u/Arthur_just_Arthur
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with Cramerax the Invincible on Borderlands 1 GOTY PS4

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 09:29 AM PDT

    My fiancé and I are a level 69 hunter and siren and are unable to take down this boss for the achievement on our own. We either get one shot and can't seem to kill his minion worms for a second wind or get blasted off the edge. If anyone on PS4 has the GOTY edition of borderlands 1 on PS4, your help would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to message me personally on here or add my PS4 account: ButterGods

    submitted by /u/SaintNack
    [link] [comments]

    [MAC] Workaround for the crash on launch after last Steam update

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    1. Create steam_appid.txt file in /Users/username/Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/Borderlands 2/Borderlands2.app/Contents/MacOS
    2. Put "49520" (just the numbers without quotes) inside this text file
    3. Open Steam
    4. Open /Users/username/Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/Borderlands 2 and Play :)

    Online seems to work, but Steam drivers for controllers dont...

    submitted by /u/Chicken-Of-The-Cave
    [link] [comments]

    Best endgame class?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    Just wondering what is currently the best endgame class just bought it for ps4?

    submitted by /u/vvstrafeyoo
    [link] [comments]

    Snowballs Chance in Heck

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 05:35 AM PDT

    Anyone else having problems with this challenge? Level 65 Moze on m10 and I've been using the Fearmonger, Beacon and Flipper with cryo and I have 0/50. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Knut_Sunbeams
    [link] [comments]

    BLCMM help?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    I'm trying to install the mod manager and I'm instantly getting a 404 error message every time. Does anyone know why this is and how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/Springfield48
    [link] [comments]

    Is the first game worth revisiting?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 06:16 AM PDT

    I absolutely adore borderlands 2, pre sequel and 3 and haven't played the 1st one in A very long time.

    I know the sequels made a lot of necessary quality of life improvements and I know the story isn't as well detailed or expansive compared to the other games.

    Is there any real reason going back to check it out besides nostalgia?

    submitted by /u/Bleeper2000
    [link] [comments]

    Why Lilith > Maya (Sorry, Haters)

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 04:12 PM PDT

    Spoilers for BL3 and BL2...

    The Virgin Maya:

    -Can only lock one enemy in a different dimension for a bit.

    -Has little to no impact on the story of BL3.

    -Passed her powers onto Ava, the worst character in the history of the franchise.

    -Died like a chump, putting Troy Calypso in a headlock and then getting Thanos gloved out of existence even though when Lilith got drained it just took her powers and not her life.

    -Died to create meaningless tension.

    -No nickname.

    The Chad Lilith:

    -Is OP as fuck in BL1 and her ability can go infinite with the right build.

    -Teleports an entire city in BL2.

    -Survives a run-in with Tyreen and Troy Calypso. She loses her powers but gets them back.

    -Died like a hero.

    -Died to save all of Pandora.

    -Badass nickname.

    submitted by /u/FireConsumes
    [link] [comments]

    Trinkets and decorations

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 06:59 AM PDT

    Hello guys! Has there been a petition started for having more room decoration to be displayed, and not just three?

    Also, has there been a petition yet to have the weapon trinkets as merchandise? I don't know about you, but I would love to have a few of them as keychains, or something. How about you?

    submitted by /u/Vertex008
    [link] [comments]

    Moze mind sweeper class mod question

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 12:06 AM PDT

    Can it come with more than just +1 on redistribution?

    submitted by /u/HisokaMIW
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment