• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 11, 2020

    Borderlands After using Iron Bear none of the other action skills feel as fun.

    Borderlands After using Iron Bear none of the other action skills feel as fun.


    After using Iron Bear none of the other action skills feel as fun.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 07:12 AM PST

    I've spent the last week leveling Moze up to max and have just fell in love with Iron Bear. I mean yeah its a giant mech so sure its funner than just sending rakks at a opponent or summoning a drone or grabbing them with a psychic hand. But outside of it just being a giant robot I get to walk around in Iron Bears weapons were just so much fun to use.

    While the gattling gun and rail guns were fun to use I focused on the grenades and would just pelt everything with wave after wave of grenades. Their were a few times where I would end up wiping out the waves of enemies before the timer was up so I would just wait around doing nothing while the npc was getting the door open or whatever. And because I went so hard on fuel I could just sit and travel in iron bear for a good bit even after fighting.

    It even made boss battles and the hunts super easy. Usually unloading the full mag into the boss was enough to beat them. And that was before I got the nukes. At that point I ended up watching the minimap more than I did looking at the enemies because I enjoyed watching all of the little red dots disappear at once.

    At one point I stopped using Iron Bear for a while just because it made things a little to easy. Same for "The Lob". Bottomless mag Moze+ The Lob just turns everything into a cake walk.

    I know I'm going to have fun leveling the others but as someone who has always played a sniper or siren in the other games Moze and her mech have unseated them for my main in BL3.

    submitted by /u/TheMastersSkywalker
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: New update added vertical splitscreen

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 02:34 PM PST

    I know there is a small group out there who have been waiting for this, myself included. It's here and can now be found in the options menu.

    And before anyone says it, no, horizontal is not better. With the aspect ratio of current televisions, horizontal splitscreen forces you into two long, narrow strips. Vertical almost gives you two squares.

    submitted by /u/deuuuuuce
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody playing Borderlands on Switch?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 04:08 PM PST

    I recently bought Borderlands: Legendary Collection and I'm wondering how good is it, does it run well, and are there anyone playing?

    submitted by /u/SkittleWave
    [link] [comments]

    ASS stop gap + mantis canon...

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 03:56 PM PST

    does it work like I think it works?

    submitted by /u/Diet_Goomy
    [link] [comments]

    Zane as the Doomslayer. "Against all the evil that Hell can conjure, all the wickedness that mankind can produce, we will send unto them... only you. Rip and tear, until it is done."

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 07:48 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/BgSTIbH

    I love the shoulder cannon especially when equipped with the No Way Out Augment. Feels awesome to pull an enemy towards you and blast them into giblets with the Hellwalker

    submitted by /u/leaderofthepatriots
    [link] [comments]

    An issue on Series X

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 03:26 PM PST

    The new update for Series X has made it that the Safe Area you can increase/decrease, as well as the Nit and UI brightness that is adjustable in the Visual Settings, constantly reset themselves when you quit BL3.

    It's not an obvious bug at first, but if anyone reading this has a Series X, and tests out what I've said, it'll most likely happen for you too.

    For example, if you set Peak Nit Brightness to its maximum value: 1000, save this setting and then quit the game to Xbox Dashboard and then start the game up again, the Peak Nit Brightness will have reset to 400.

    I hope this gets patched soon.

    submitted by /u/ArtofMotion
    [link] [comments]

    Zane skill tree bug? season pass 2

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 06:01 PM PST

    I somehow have 59 skill points when my gf's Amara has 63, did i miss something? I just got season pass 2 and respec. Website for bl3 gives Zane 63 too.

    submitted by /u/Etudice
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox series x -game won't load any dlc bug

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 04:16 AM PST

    Hey,

    So my xbxo series x arrived yesterday and I've downloaded all my borderlands stuff first. All dlcs from season pass 1 and 2 are installed. Now when I start playing borderlands it just says they aren't there, I can't travel there or use my items.

    Anyone else got this problem or knows how to fix it?

    Solved: There is a bug with the new skins from season pass 2,deleting them will fix this issue.

    submitted by /u/Jabba41
    [link] [comments]

    The Fist of Partali

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 05:27 PM PST

    The Fist of Partali waits for no minion. For you all are but appetizers to the Tiger, as she searches for those that can satiate her cravings for a REAL FIGHT.

    This is my build sofar for the ultimate facepuncher Amara, causing everyone to freeze in fear as she shatters them one by one.

    I'm using a Facepuncher(duh), a white elephant cosmic crater, I'm trying to decide between a muse and nimbus class mod for additional elemental pain, and don't know which shield to add.

    Any thoughts would be well appreciated.

    submitted by /u/AeonsShadow
    [link] [comments]

    How do you get back into dlc?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 05:05 PM PST

    I was playing mad moxi heist and I started my borderlands save on a system where I forgot to download the dlc and now I can't get back in, the objective marker just tells me to fast travel but the location isn't there am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/carlos_johnson
    [link] [comments]

    How fun is Borderlands 3's Endgame?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 04:45 PM PST

    I've enjoyed Borderlands since it first debuted but have only put about 30 hours into 3. If I sink a ton of time into getting to max level and beating all of the DLC's and focusing on how I'm building my character, does it pay off? When I'm max level, is it still fun to play or will I just want to make a new character?

    Also, I bought the ultimate edition when it came out, if I'm looking at diving back in, should I be buying the 2nd season pass?

    submitted by /u/ChildColeYeBino
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on Arm's Race?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 12:19 PM PST

    I personally wish the games lasted longer and the boss had more health but other than that I think it's pretty fun.

    submitted by /u/WrittenOffski
    [link] [comments]

    Best all around defensive shield?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 02:37 PM PST

    I'm looking for what people would say is the best shield for solely defensive capability. I play a ties that bind amara

    submitted by /u/jharrison231
    [link] [comments]

    Why isn’t there music whenever you fignt Leviathan or Hyperius?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 05:21 AM PST

    I have bought the handsome collection for borderlands 2 on steam but for some reason whenever i fight the leviathan or hyperius there isnt any combat music playing in the background at all

    Its just silent and quiet...

    Can someone help? Is this a bug?

    submitted by /u/centumetocto
    [link] [comments]

    Mutlipellet weapons + Fuzzy Math + One Shotter =

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 01:07 PM PST

    the new freaking Bee Shield, and a better one at that.

    Just confirmed in testing that Fuzzy math can circumvent the amp cooldown delay and, with a multipellet weapon landing true crits, can in fact regen the shield to full ON THE SHOT THAT DRAINED IT. It also works well with weapons that have lingering pellets like the Root.

    And you can combine the amp drain with success imminent for more novas! Just beware of barrels.

    submitted by /u/OneStrangeBreed
    [link] [comments]

    lvl 48 Krieg underpowered bl2 tvhm

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 11:54 AM PST

    I have a level 48 Krieg in bl2, right now I'm at the Toil and Trouble mission, however, I can't stay alive at all, My shields and most of my health are gone in less than 5 seconds.

    Torgue Gaa Dunk Ga Boom (Explosive)

    Bandit Drummed Splashter Blashter (Corrosive)

    Maliwan Lucid Plasma Caster (Slag)

    Jakobs Gunstock Widowmaker (Non-elemental)

    I have 38,149 shield capacity and 74,711 health

    Link to my skill tree picks: Here

    Is it possible I'm just bad at the game? Am I missing something crucial in my buildI also tried this skill set: Here

    submitted by /u/Average_laddad
    [link] [comments]

    Is bl3 coming to switch?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 10:01 AM PST

    I was just wondering if bl3 would come to switch anytime or like what

    submitted by /u/skeeter0326
    [link] [comments]

    Idea: Let us use guardian points to pick between each random perks each we start arms race.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 09:25 AM PST

    Maybe randomize the current tree each time only give us a small fraction of the guardian point we actually have. Think this would be fun and allow you to get a benefit from grinding out additional guardian points.

    submitted by /u/K--Tech
    [link] [comments]

    Wedding Invitation

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 09:02 AM PST

    Is the wedding invitation available in crazy earl's vending machine? It'a been my absolute favorite gun in this game so far but it's been under leveled for a while now. I'd love to get a current level one for my FL4K and moze

    submitted by /u/ineednapkins
    [link] [comments]

    Bl3, xbox series x, performance mode!

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 02:23 AM PST

    I got my series x yesterday and the first game I play is bl3. Upgraded to the x enhanced version and wow it looks and runs amazing, I thought it looked good on the one x, this is so much better. Makes me love borderlands even more. I did noticed the performance mode is now useless, infact makes the game look worse. By putting it in resolution mode you enjoy the enriched visuals and it's running at 60fps, but setting it to performance mode you get the same frames but worse visual quality. I just found it funny they left the option in the game.

    submitted by /u/jaaybee89
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth coming back after 2 months?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 10:33 AM PST

    Hey was just wondering if it's worth playing bl3 again. I haven't played in 2 months. All I know that's been added is designer's cut which looks a bit expensive for some skill trees and arms race which looks tedious. Don't get me wrong it's a good game, I just don't know what to do about it.

    submitted by /u/jbambrough2000
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment