• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 24, 2020

    Borderlands Fl4k's loader bot and skins

    Borderlands Fl4k's loader bot and skins


    Fl4k's loader bot and skins

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 04:43 PM PST

    So I just bought the season pass 2. And for whatever reason, fl4k's bot doesn't use the skin I have equipped, or even the coloring at least?

    submitted by /u/RobotSpy739
    [link] [comments]

    BL2 Elemental Weapon comparison

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 04:20 PM PST

    Just finished BL1 and started 2. It appears that pistols have much better elemental bonuses than SMGs. Pistols get "High elemental effect chance" and "Deals bonus elemental damage", while SMGs get neither one.

    In general, which weapon type exploits elemental damage the most?

    In BL1 the revolver proc'ed on every shot, so that was the best elemental weapon type. Is that still true in BL2?

    submitted by /u/DiceBoysPlayerRed
    [link] [comments]

    I need friends

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 09:57 AM PST

    I have bl1 and not only am I trying to get the last trophy by playing with two others I just think it's a fun game and none of my friends have it

    submitted by /u/Bootygothwap
    [link] [comments]

    Split screen Switch Issues

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 06:48 PM PST

    Has anyone else found it impossible to get a second player to log in and retain xp gained in a previous sesh? It's like the game starts and only player one is level 7. Very sad please help.

    submitted by /u/RealBusinessChicken
    [link] [comments]

    What’s a goood meta fl4k build

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 09:03 PM PST

    I finished the main quests and have the all the dlc but the Krieg dlc

    submitted by /u/whoopwhopo
    [link] [comments]

    Are Base Weapons Worthless?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 08:25 AM PST

    So I'm playing through BL3 again, levelling new characters, and as someone who is definitely not an expert/veteran to the series I'm just wondering,

    are the normal weapons you come across in every box/boss drop/gun machine worth looking at? It kinda feels like they're entirely worthless and I end up keeping whatever gun I have with flavor text/special effects that's working well for me. But... are they useful for anything or are they just filler?

    submitted by /u/PunAboutBeingTrans
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone Else's Physical Copy of Legendary Collection (Switch) Missing BL2/TPS Codes?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 03:32 PM PST

    Just bought this brand new from Best Buy. Opened it up. Cartridge for BL1 is there. A product manual is there. But there's no codes of any kind. I opened a case up with 2K to try and rectify this. But has anyone gotten a physical Switch copy to have it missing codes?

    Update: 2k told me to take it up with the seller (Best Buy).

    submitted by /u/TheLaughingMannofRed
    [link] [comments]

    Psychoreaver Zane Build

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 06:13 PM PST

    Does anyone have an effective build and load out for M10 Zane that can kill Psychoreaver fast ? Please help if you can !

    submitted by /u/vladmaxlee
    [link] [comments]

    Character selection help!

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 08:32 AM PST

    Alright, so I posted here previously when playing BL2 with my husband and y'all helped me pick which character/gave opinions and it made for a really fun play through.

    Now, we're looking to start BL3 again (after stopping our previous run). I'm trying to decide on a character and not sure who would be best at this pointS

    In BL I played as Lilith BL2 Maya The pre sequel I played as Aurelia

    Previously during our BL3 run, I was really struggling with Amara's play style as she seemed more melee based than the others. Not sure if I should try another character or stick with her?

    I'm not a huge gamer, that's more my husbands wheelhouse but I've really enjoyed playing these games together.

    Any tips welcome!

    submitted by /u/PrincessKirstyn
    [link] [comments]

    I’m new to Border lands and need help

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 11:50 PM PST

    I decided to buy Borderlands 3 because it was on sale, I chose Fl4k and after a few hours I was wondering, can I fully upgrade all the skill trees in one play through. Because I want all the boys to be pimped to the brim.

    submitted by /u/MrDerp-O_O
    [link] [comments]

    Is Borderlands 3 Cloud Save on PlayStation?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 02:09 PM PST

    Hello, I've tried searching this but I can't seem to find the answer. I'll delete once I know. I accidentally did not transfer my BL3 save to my PS Plus cloud storage prior to selling my PS4 console. If I was to buy the game digitally on PS5, are the borderlands saves held in the cloud on the BL servers, or would I have to start from a new character from scratch? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/cradleshockr
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands Zine?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 11:55 AM PST

    I was just wondering if there was any borderlands zines floating around currently! I would love to participate in one as it's my current interest :)

    submitted by /u/TeaConsumption
    [link] [comments]

    New you stations.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 03:28 PM PST

    So I have a question of sorts. I have played most of the games so far (just need to complete 2 and play 3) but in 2 especially Handsome Jack wants you dead so why does he not just delete you from the new you stations. Just a weird thought I guess but one I've had for a while.

    submitted by /u/cdog322
    [link] [comments]

    Gearbox, explain

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 08:01 PM PST

    Gearbox's stance in New-U's since BL2 is that they're not canon but then they go and do shit like this. The Peak. Tannis is kind of the series brainiest brain so her being the only one (until TPS) to come up with a working version of a New-U network doesn't really put me off. It's the fact that she'd rather use it exclusively to train new Raiders by constantly reviving old enemies to be fought and killed over and over and to be made stronger even. Did it ever cross her mind to use it to bring back fallen allies? Boost the Raider's numbers giving them effectively an unending army of infantry? No? Of course not. Thanks, Gearbox. Stuff in later entries too. In TPS Jack cloned and teleported a robot into his own brain with all his meatbag buddies. If Jack had access to this type of tech why didn't he clone himself or digitize his mind and make himself immortal without having to rely on Nakayama? This is important because it's one of many examples of New-U tech existing in the BL universe but the people that have access to it are too fucking stupid to use it. Jack had this tech in his hands. Why isn't the Hyperion New-U system real? In BL3 we see a bunch of bandits on Pandora use a cloning machine to torture some nobody to death over and over again. For some reason, cloning machines are standard issue on VR game consoles in this universe. Why has a single person who could afford one ever died? In another side quest, we have a janitor who saves his terminally ill friend by transferring his consciousness into another body to save him. A method he learned on the internet. Begs the same question about people dying. Tannis again in DLC 4 shows us that not only can she download minds onto computer chips she can extract alternate personalities and that she has an entire drawer full of them.

    submitted by /u/Abulas_Prime2401
    [link] [comments]

    DLC help

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 06:55 AM PST

    I'm on ps4 and was wondering if anyone can help me get past a mission in the love, guns and tentacles dlc. I'm stuck trying to kill the empowered scholar by myself

    submitted by /u/Mac-a-doodle2
    [link] [comments]

    Save transfer still ovewriting despite dowloading the patch. Please help me! Anyone!

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 09:52 AM PST

    I had tried everything. Creating a new character hoping it will overwrite their save. Asking for help in other subreddits and discord (which was ignored). The pass few days make me want to dropkick someone. Anyone had the same problems or offered advice.

    submitted by /u/TrevonRy24
    [link] [comments]

    I'm confused about a drop.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 05:29 AM PST

    So I was farming vermivorous in the caustic caverns and I accidentally killed an adult varkid and it dropped a level 48 fabled tortoise shield. I know that that shouldn't drop and I want someone to look into this. I was on Xbox 360 when this happened. Please and thanks.

    submitted by /u/J-Man1207
    [link] [comments]

    72 op8 update

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 03:07 PM PST

    I just bought Borderlands 2 on PC. I have played on Xbox since forever, but stopped because i really hated the commander Lilith update where the level cap was changed to 80 and Op to 10, in my opinion it makes the game so much more harder, enemies now feel like bullet sponges.

    Anyways, I was wondering if there was a way to downgrade (I guess you could say) or revert back to the 72 op8 system on steam. Thanks

    submitted by /u/__begles__
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 08:56 AM PST

    I was just wondering do you need the Lilith dlc in Borderlands 2 to get the level 30 Jumpstart or you just need to finish the game?

    submitted by /u/nikhilmiranda9
    [link] [comments]

    Need help for Ps5

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 07:07 AM PST

    Do you guys know how to transfer savings from PC (Epic Games) to Ps5? Im really desperate at this point

    submitted by /u/EddyTHEki113r
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment