• Breaking News

    Monday, November 23, 2020

    Borderlands Anyone Else Ever Think That The Humor In the Forgotten "Behind The Scenes With Claptrap" Miniseries Is Way better than the Humor of Borderlands 1 itself?

    Borderlands Anyone Else Ever Think That The Humor In the Forgotten "Behind The Scenes With Claptrap" Miniseries Is Way better than the Humor of Borderlands 1 itself?


    Anyone Else Ever Think That The Humor In the Forgotten "Behind The Scenes With Claptrap" Miniseries Is Way better than the Humor of Borderlands 1 itself?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 09:08 AM PST

    I mean really, that miniseries had me dying on the floor when I watched it back in 2009 and 10, but playing the game didn't really make me laugh at all. Just asking.

    submitted by /u/1G0TY33T3D1
    [link] [comments]

    I dont get farming.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 02:46 AM PST

    I have 140 hours in bl2 and still haven't farmed for anything yet, it seems to be an important part of the game but I kinda don't get it. I know that farming is basically killing the same boss over and over again till you get the desired loot but my question is that how is it useful or viable. Lets suppose i am a lvl 51 player who farms the 'knuckledragger' for like 24 times till it finally drops some legendary gun, its a good gun and i use it alot until i reach like level 53 where the damage my legendary gun that i worked hard to get does is simply not enough and i can easily find common or random weapons that do more damage,. Now what does becomes of the legendary gun i farmed for, does it become useless? will i have to farm for it again? was it even worth it in the first place?

    submitted by /u/Cobalt74
    [link] [comments]

    Free Borderlands: The Pre-sequel Steam Key US

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 11:19 AM PST

    I have an extra key, and I don't know what to do with it so...

    6VFA4-3B3GL-F6MKM

    submitted by /u/Cohraun
    [link] [comments]

    Golden Path mission rewards

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 03:27 PM PST

    Just played through the story again this weekend, and did the missions to figure out what the payout was. Some of the payouts are very usable in Mayhem 10 scaling, so read only guaranteed rewards may be worth it to some.

    Mission Reward
    Children of the Vault Hunter-Seeker
    Sanctuary Searing Nemesis
    Hostile Takeover Back Ham
    Hostile Takeover Class mod for character
    The Impending Storm Handsome Jackhammer
    Space-Laser Tag Hellshock
    Hammerlocked Lyuda
    Lair of the Harpy Fastball
    The Family Jewel Hornet
    Going Rogue Carrier
    Cold as the grave Hellwalker
    Blood drive Grave
    In the Shadow of Starlight Scourge
    Divine Retribution Night Hawkin
    submitted by /u/abyssomega
    [link] [comments]

    Unpopular opinion

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 09:46 PM PST

    Borderlands 1 has the best aesthetic (world, enviroment, enemies), best soundtrack and the best humor (dry and dark and its not always in your face like the bad humor in bl3), best dlc such as General Knox, and overall is my most favorite vídeo game of all time.

    submitted by /u/Thor_neto
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know how to get a DLC code for BL2 on PS Vita?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 08:20 PM PST

    I got a preowned copy a good like 5 years ago back at GameStop, was reminded of my PS Vita laying around with my BL2 copy and was wondering how I'm able to get the DLC. Yeah I know I'm late, don't be an ass. Is there any way I can get a code? Seriously wished they had the DLC on the storefront. And yes I can pay $20 for a digital version but that would make my physical version redundant and I don't know who has a PS Vita nowadays. And no, I'm not going to bother on selling it. It's already $20 and taking a loss at that point, even though that Vita and BL2 were gifts. I don't know what to do.

    submitted by /u/Lilmanike
    [link] [comments]

    Need help says lilith dlc is free but its trying to charge

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 10:47 PM PST

    Need help says lilith dlc is free but its trying to charge on handsome collection xbox inside the game it says free but when it goes to the microsoft store it wants 14.99

    submitted by /u/rikkartikkar
    [link] [comments]

    Vault hunters needed

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 04:19 PM PST

    If anyone plays borderlands: game of the year on ps4, I could really use some help in defeating crawmerak in the secret army of general knoxx dlc, think its the last mission I need to do to get all the trophies for it

    submitted by /u/Kellzenful-5926
    [link] [comments]

    Zane cryo question

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 09:23 PM PST

    Sorry if this has been asked before! I just have a question about the mechanics of some of Zane's skills as they pertain to cryo damage and freezing.

    If I have the Winter's drone augment equipped, which converts SNTNL's primary weapons to cryo damage, and the drone freezes an enemy, does that count as Zane freezing an enemy? For example, would that trigger Cool Calm Collected and recharge my shield/reset my action skill durations?

    submitted by /u/VexEviscerate
    [link] [comments]

    Crawmerax

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 04:47 PM PST

    Anyone wanna kill crawmerax for me on ps4 :). I just cant anymore

    submitted by /u/swipth
    [link] [comments]

    Help with reborn modpack

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 03:02 PM PST

    So I am playing grenade axton I am at tvhm I wanted to farm fastball but it has been moved to mad dog I tried changing codes and stuff but I couldn't do it. How do I move fastball to boll's pool or smt similar?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/MaxnLovo
    [link] [comments]

    Arms race areas not discovering

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 08:57 AM PST

    played arms race a little on my ps4, got a win and extracted some gear and discovered locations in the process, however when ive went to play arms race on the ps5 (not upgraded to the ps5 edition btw, still using the ps4 game) those locations arent discovered getting despite being discovered on the in game map. when im entering an area i had already discovered, skywatch central for example it is not adding to the /20 in the challenge list.

    any thoughts on how to solve this issue?

    submitted by /u/callum_96
    [link] [comments]

    I need ideas for a challenge run

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 10:24 AM PST

    I need ideas because I find the game fun but I want it to be fun

    submitted by /u/Glitcheypack67
    [link] [comments]

    So which borderlands should i play next

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 09:58 AM PST

    So i finished borderlands 1 so should i play borderlands 2 or the pre sequel

    submitted by /u/the_lonely_poster
    [link] [comments]

    Maya: To Pay the Bills?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 03:00 AM PST

    Maya's Admiral Asskick skin looks great, but I realised to get it, you need level 5 "To Pay the Bills", which is killing an enemy with your action skill. But... phase-lock doesn't kill, so can I just kill an enemy while they're phaselocked?

    Also, what's a good way to farm up to level 5?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/CarpeNoctem60
    [link] [comments]

    Just completed BL: TPS

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 01:29 AM PST

    I'm really happy with how it turned out. Great gameplay, great story but ZARPEDON AND THAT "Sentinal" GARBAGE! Such difficult boss fights. Can't forget the RK2 or something. Piece of garbage that was. But, yeah this game was awesome, and I enjoyed every minute.

    submitted by /u/TheEnglishTuber
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment