• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 8, 2020

    Borderlands The Mandalorian's theme song gives me strong Borderlands 1 vibes.

    Borderlands The Mandalorian's theme song gives me strong Borderlands 1 vibes.


    The Mandalorian's theme song gives me strong Borderlands 1 vibes.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 08:47 PM PST

    The Mandalorian's theme gives me strong vibes from BL1 and reminds me heavily of its western/gritty aspects. Here is The Mandalorian OST. I'm sure many of you have watched this fantastic show. Now that I have heard it so many times, I realize that it immediately makes me think of the first game's soundtrack. Welcome to Fyrestone, arguably one of the most iconic soundtracks from BL1, seems to use similar techniques as the music from BL1.

    That soundtrack made the game feel desolate and even scary at times, and you felt alone. I get this feeling from The Mandalorian too. In many parts of The Mandalorian, it's just Mando on his lonesome against the terrors of these desolate planets he finds himself on.

    The theme blends elements from sci-fi, western, and thriller. In fact, the show is often referred to as a space western. 0:46 is one of the best parts of the theme. I don't know what the instruments being used are, particularly the one that goes into a high pitch, but the way it is used adds an intensity to the music.

    submitted by /u/Androneda
    [link] [comments]

    From any of the borderlands games, what is your favorite weapon?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 06:13 AM PST

    Personally mine is the Grog Nozzle. Survivability up baby!

    submitted by /u/speech_impediment_69
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 crashes all the time on PC

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 05:59 PM PST

    No fixes ever? This makes 0 sense. The forums are plagued with the same issues. Even funny ass YouTube videos where people can't play for more than 5 minutes. Unreal engine crashes, pc crashes. Doesn't matter if I'm on dx11/12 or low/ultra settings. This game is literally unplayable.

    submitted by /u/ComprehensiveEye2009
    [link] [comments]

    Everything is gone and I need help

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 08:11 PM PST

    Me and my brother just re-download borderlands 3 and every peice of gear is missing but we still have our cash eridium and levels but no relics guns sheilds or anything

    Edit: We currently do not have wifi

    submitted by /u/direwolf180
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else experience awful connection issues when playing co-op on Borderlands GOTY edition on Xbox/Ps4?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 06:20 PM PST

    Does anyone else have awful connection issues when playing the BL1 remaster on their ps4/Xbox? For me, every now and then I'll get locked into a connection interruption. Occasionally I'll randomly teleport, and lag around.

    This seems to only affect player 2 and not the host. Anyone else have this issue, or if any one else knows how to get around this from happening?

    submitted by /u/squidzrule
    [link] [comments]

    Just lost my save data, what’s the best way of going about restarting?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 07:11 PM PST

    I had a really solid level 65 mayhem 10 Zane build that I'm really sad I lost, especially with the new content coming out soon. Basically my PS4 HDD died and I had to replace it, and I guess my PS Plus saves weren't updated so my Zane is a level 7 now. Any tips for leveling quickly and not losing my mind over restarting?

    submitted by /u/nathanjosephdavis
    [link] [comments]

    Switch players please help me out

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 11:06 AM PST

    Ok so I redownloaded boarderlands 2 and when I open it, it keeps on saying it had an issue and then closes, anyone else having this problem, please help

    submitted by /u/potatogod53
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Borderlands: The Handsome Collection

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 06:21 PM PST

    I recently started playing Borderlands 2 from Borderlands: The Handsome Collection on PC, and I have no prior experience with this franchise. When I load up the game, it takes like a whole 2 minutes on the 'Searching for downloadable content' loading screen. Is this normal? Or is there a way to skip this step/make it faster?

    submitted by /u/JabetyWabety
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 Half Way Point..[Ready to Play]

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 06:14 PM PST

    I would like to know this for a digital copy of the game bonus points for how much I need to downald for dlc to work [full or half way point]

    Honestly the people told me so far its the full game but that doesn't add up to me ..does it have Mayhem mode?

    submitted by /u/Emotional_Employer_5
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 (Xbox One) - Haderax & Terramorphus

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 09:37 AM PST

    Hi! Me and my friend (45 and 57 lvl) are looking for someone willing to defeat both raid bosses. This is actually the last thing we lack to complete all side missions and is very tempting to defeat them. However, we don't have a chance, if there is someone willing, we will surely be able to find a date that would suit you.

    submitted by /u/PrzmQ
    [link] [comments]

    Help with DLC and trophies

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 01:06 PM PST

    Heyyoo!
    I was wondering if any awesome PS4 vault hunters could help with the trophy to win an arena match then the Underdome DLC.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/LordLaLaLa
    [link] [comments]

    I got revenge for hammerlock and his gang.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 11:35 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/gallery/tRfXAYS

    Explanation: in the quest malevolent practice, you go searching for hammerlocks gang to see that they were all killed or turned into annointed's except Dean, who gives you the dead chamber pistol and tells you to blow troys brains out with it, so i carried it with me until i could do just that and get revenge for him. Also yeah, iron bear might've actually got off the final hit but i'm gonna pretend he didn't

    submitted by /u/FireRabbit67
    [link] [comments]

    I need help with a project

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 08:35 AM PST

    My brother loves borderlands and I'm trying to make him a cool art piece for him based on it. I just don't understand how the game is laid out, like the biomes and creatures that reside in each and how gameplay might vary. I want to make my piece as accurate as possible, so anything offered is much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/_nomexx_
    [link] [comments]

    Can I Cross Play With Xbox 1

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 04:54 AM PST

    Im trying to play borderlans to aith my friend, is there any way to croas play with him, im on pc hes on xbox

    submitted by /u/P0BZ
    [link] [comments]

    Stick/motion sensitivity defaults?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 04:21 AM PST

    Hey all, quick question: what are the default numbers for the stick sensitivity (and motion sensitivity on switch) for BL2? I messed around with the controls for a bit and now can't remember what the baseline was :/

    submitted by /u/SeanR1221
    [link] [comments]

    I found almost every boss battle easy compared to normal enemies with moze/gunner

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 12:18 AM PST

    I just completed my first play through of the main story of borderlands 3, and I loved it although I felt like the bosses were too easy with iron bear. With iron bear, i could be basically invincible while firing volleys of rockets at my enemy for basically the entire battle most times. the only times where i had to really leave my mech during a boss battle was the agonizer 9000, troy, the vault guardian on eden 6, and tureen the destroyer. even then I only died once during any boss battles in this game and found the actual onslaught of enemies much harder

    submitted by /u/FireRabbit67
    [link] [comments]

    B3 The Most Dangerous Game.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 10:54 PM PST

    Haven't played in a while, but starting back. Beastmaster's hunter tree has 'The Most Dangerous Game'. Does putting points in this increase the cash payment? Should I leave it at 1 from a mod? Max it?

    submitted by /u/xXSilverTigerXx
    [link] [comments]

    Looking For Group on Borderlands 2 PC

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 10:48 PM PST

    Sup, looking for a player to play Borderlands 2 with. Preferably with a Mic but I can play with anyone. I'm usually on 3 PM to 8-10 PM Central Standard time.

    submitted by /u/Draxx182
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment