• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 7, 2020

    Borderlands When you think about borderlands, who is the first character who comes to your head?

    Borderlands When you think about borderlands, who is the first character who comes to your head?


    When you think about borderlands, who is the first character who comes to your head?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 04:04 PM PST

    For me, and I don't know why, but I think about tina. Who do all of you's think of first?

    submitted by /u/game-lovers-69
    [link] [comments]

    How to bring back pearls

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 07:15 PM PST

    make pearl weapons a type of weapon the a manufacturer wouldn't normally make. Like a maliwan rocket launcher or dahl shotgun.

    edit plus give them cool legendary effect so each one feels super unique.

    submitted by /u/madboab2020
    [link] [comments]

    The presequel help

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 07:41 PM PST

    Hi, if I play borderlands the presequel coop online with a friend, will the progress save for both of us?

    submitted by /u/nelsonjad
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to kill raid bosses as siren?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 03:47 PM PST

    I finally reached max rank on my siren, what are the best weapons and builds i can use to kill raid bosses?

    Borderlands 2, btw

    submitted by /u/speech_impediment_69
    [link] [comments]

    Next-Gen Smart Delivery

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 09:41 PM PST

    Will every Borderlands game be available on next gen with smart delivery? Will I have to buy the first three again to play them? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/mr__mime
    [link] [comments]

    Bl1 armory door is closed. Need someone to do a clean run of the first SMS.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 08:14 PM PST

    Yeah I forgot about the rule. I'm just putting this here to see if someone could do a quick run with me.

    submitted by /u/Sirtainleoldenuff
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 Damage Cap Hindrance

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 08:12 PM PST

    Hey everyone,

    I recently reached out to Gearbox in regards to an issue I've found and they requested I ask the community how they feel about it/if they've found it to be a problem too, so here:

    I've noticed across the past few months I've started replaying Borderlands on my Switch that there seems to be a hard damage cap encoded into the game of 65450K. I know there's been a visible damage cap in all games, but to my knowledge, on all other platforms the correct damage calculations still apply under the hood - this doesn't seem to be the case with Borderlands 2 on Switch, and I can only assume it's due to hardware limitations.

    What this means however, and more so with the newest level cap and OP level increase, is that even standard gameplay without exploits can be far harder than it should be. For example, the Fast Ball at OP10 can deal just shy of 90M damage and that's before accounting for slag, ability, skill and BAR bonuses - with this hard damage cap, it's limited to 65M. The same applies for certain snipers and launchers, and the problem is only exacerbated for some characters like Salvador and Zero, whose skills work around huge single damage shots or overkilling enemies. I've found raidbosses and some areas of general mobbing (especially Digistruct Peak) far more difficult on Switch than they were on any other platform and I feel it's primarily due to this.

    I had noticed this before the newest update but didn't feel it was a huge issue since there aren't many ways of constantly outputting 65M per shot at level 72/OP8, and only reached this damage cap with a good overkill or Money Shot bonus with Salvador. However, I feel with the huge jump in damage from 72/OP8 to 80/OP10, this problem is only going to worsen and some notoriously healthy bosses like Voracidous will become nigh-on impossible.

    So what do you guys think? Is this a legitimate problem you feel should be looked into or just a technicality? Has anyone else encountered this or found it to be a hindrance at all?

    submitted by /u/levi139
    [link] [comments]

    Cutscene not playing before Troy bossfight.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 03:47 PM PST

    So Im playing on true vault hunter and as I enter the Troy bossfight, the cutscene doesn't play, so I can't do the fight and progress on the story. Is there anything I can do? I've tried going to sanctuary and back and even reinstalling the game but it's still bugged.

    submitted by /u/Sir_Vincent
    [link] [comments]

    Bl3 Ad on Borderlands 2 gone?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 10:42 AM PST

    Has anyone else had the BL3 ad and main menu selection removed for Borderlands 2?

    I just did a fresh install of Borderlands 2 and noticed they're gone for me.

    submitted by /u/Noske316
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 cross platform

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 11:13 AM PST

    Is borderlands 2 cross platform with xbox one and windows or mac?

    submitted by /u/R3DPLAN3T
    [link] [comments]

    Coming back to borderlands and I’m totally lost

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 12:52 PM PST

    So I'm a Zane diehard and had a pretty decent build with the Meta around dlc 1 before I stopped playing.

    Coming back in now what are the items I must farm if I'm looking for a "do it all" type build. I am planning on getting the rest of the DLCs so please recommend

    submitted by /u/Geashill
    [link] [comments]

    Best Jakobs against robots?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 12:11 PM PST

    Only thing I'm struggle against are robots. Idk the deal, but the Queens call doesn't work, at all, it sucks through ammo, it's extremely slow, it works decently against single enemies (there're much better options), and stands no chance against groups. Any other options?

    I should add that yes, I use FL4K, but the moment Fade Away ends, the Queen's Call runs out of ammo, since it uses 3 ammo per shot and recharges 3 when you crit, you have to crit 100% of the time to not run out, and Megavore isn't at all enough for this effect.

    submitted by /u/juh4z
    [link] [comments]

    Amara build?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 10:42 PM PST

    Haven't played Borderlands 3 in a year or so after moving to pc, need help with a good build for Amara. Just finished the game, any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Syzo05
    [link] [comments]

    Random Idea I think would be cool

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 01:41 AM PST

    Imagine if they were to make a open world MMO where they found a way to incorporate all the maps and characters maybe start off with like Borderlands 1 and end off on a world event where you try to protect fyrestone

    submitted by /u/dkellum12
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment