• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 5, 2020

    Borderlands Real-Life Claptrap build continues!

    Borderlands Real-Life Claptrap build continues!


    Real-Life Claptrap build continues!

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 09:35 AM PST

    Hey fellow Vault Hunters!

    If you haven't come across it yet, I've been working on a real-life, full-scale Claptrap! If you're interested, check out my YT channel and in this video I talk about the robotic actuators that will be used in making his arms!

    https://youtu.be/yq6v_VABlPs

    submitted by /u/Brosiedon0616
    [link] [comments]

    New Game

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 07:28 PM PST

    I'm looking for a group of 4 to play through any of the games tbh. I'm 19 M looking for a chill experience just having fun meeting new people. I'm on Xbox.

    submitted by /u/Petrezee
    [link] [comments]

    How do I open this wall?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 09:13 PM PST

    Image I tried using the green crystal that's on the digger but it does nothing.

    submitted by /u/Vhaanie
    [link] [comments]

    So.. what happened to the Garcia?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 08:48 PM PST

    Hey ya'll. Sorry if this has already been brought up. I've been running a 100% cryo Garcia on my shotgun-sniper Zane for a while (yes, I know the Hellwalker is very good right now). A Hotfix a while ago upped it's fire rate to very high levels, but now it seems that's gone. There's nothing on the wiki about the change, and I double-check on the main menu to make sure I have hotfixes applied. Is it just me? Or did I miss some notes about it?

    submitted by /u/Ghore557
    [link] [comments]

    map hub

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 07:03 PM PST

    so back before the bl1 remake thing there was oasis map hub were you could go into custom maps is there any thing like that for the remastered

    submitted by /u/fridaywasy3sterday
    [link] [comments]

    BL2 Crashing

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 06:47 PM PST

    When I am playing BL2 and hit the escape key to go to the desktop, then click back on BL2, the game crashes and gives me a fatal error. Does anyone know how to fix this? (I am on Windows 10 btw).

    submitted by /u/GuyWithTheCats
    [link] [comments]

    Infinity pistol infinte money shot on Salvador

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 12:43 PM PST

    I was finally playing today after getting BL2 to work on my switch and while going through the Wildlife Exploitation reserve ran out of ammo while gunzerking an unkempt harold and an infinity pistol. Since Salvador has ammo regen while genzerking my infinity pistol ran out of ammo but kept firing at 0 bullets with infinte money shot. It tore through everything and stopped when I let go of the trigger. Is this an intended feature and can I replicate it?

    submitted by /u/DjiboutiOhm
    [link] [comments]

    Help with DLC3

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 02:51 PM PST

    I am playing through DLC3 for the first time, and just reached the last mission. I stopped to do side quests and map objectives before continuing. Now I am stuck and after searching online, the only way to progress is to join someone else that is on the same mission. Is anyone on the DLC3 mission "Riding to Ruin" on TVHM able to let me join then to unstuck my game? I am on PC.

    submitted by /u/gsherman2172
    [link] [comments]

    The Bestest Shory Ever Told

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 02:47 PM PST

    Tiny Tinas Quest Lv28 Borderlands the pre sequel. It says bring a friend or three. It won't know were not friends yet

    submitted by /u/tsayo-kabu
    [link] [comments]

    Is the rough rider bugged for anyone else

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 01:54 PM PST

    Its giving shields instead of just 0 it's at 7,000. It's preventing me from using my elemental zane build

    submitted by /u/buckdevilcane
    [link] [comments]

    Which anti-aliasing should I use

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 12:26 PM PST

    When I use fxaa I feel like the game is more sharp but further away it looks awful. Temporal feels weird it looks less sharp but further away it looks better. My monitor is pretty bad tho so idk if it affects that but what do you guys use

    submitted by /u/ChickenWingsGOD
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a group of vault hunters��

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 04:34 AM PST

    Hello people of reddit i want to do a full coop run on borderlands 1 remastered with a full group if possible never played with 3 other players really want to do that and maybe do all dlc too and get to max lvl en do some raide bosses annyone want to do it maybe would love to meet a fun social group btw im on xbox one

    submitted by /u/codeexpired
    [link] [comments]

    Really need you guys’ help! Need to identify a nameless dragon boss.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 12:22 PM PST

    I don't know which game it's from, not 3, I think 2, maybe 1. But it was a huge purple-ish dragon boss and it's name was some alien alphabet. Wasn't in any human language. What boss and scene is that?

    submitted by /u/LightskinnedSaiyan
    [link] [comments]

    little problem

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 06:22 AM PST

    how do i keep getting free golden keys without using shift codes? im on xbox 360 (old hand-me-down)

    the game is pre sequel

    submitted by /u/Beegboi27
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 split screen is playable?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 04:41 AM PST

    hi all, I and my wife want to play Borderlands 3 on PS4, but need to know it is playable? I've seen a lot of threads that said the game is unplayable for split-screen, a lot of lag there and there.

    we want to buy BL3 since this 10 November they introduce vertical split-screen.

    submitted by /u/pandaman-ID
    [link] [comments]

    borderlands 2 crashing on switch

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 01:26 AM PST

    hi y'all how many others has this been happening to after downloading the new 1.0.1 update and fight for sanctuary dlc?. i've sent a support ticket to 2k to hopefully make them notice there's a problem. no fix has worked for me at all.

    submitted by /u/GoyangiQueen
    [link] [comments]

    What character should i choose for tps?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 01:10 AM PST

    I know its a classic question but I just can't decide Im playin single player on switch so i think i dont wanna pick claptrap unless someone can argue for his use in single layer

    submitted by /u/DifficultSky6
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment