• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 4, 2020

    Borderlands Borderlands series (Nintendo switch) is it worth it?

    Borderlands Borderlands series (Nintendo switch) is it worth it?


    Borderlands series (Nintendo switch) is it worth it?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 07:46 AM PST

    So I'm thinking of buying borderlands for nintendo switch psychical edition and wanted everyone's feedback on it if it's a great collection to buy or not

    submitted by /u/Sakkechu99
    [link] [comments]

    What do you think is up with Zer0's sword?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 06:51 PM PST

    Like, what's its deal? You look at it, and it seems to be a fairly simple katana-type sword, but then you've got that glowing blue edge that kind of looks like digistruct technology or something... Honestly, this has bugged me for years. What are your opinions on this mystery?

    submitted by /u/ICantReadThatName
    [link] [comments]

    Question for TVHM

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 04:16 PM PST

    I recently finished my BL3 playthrough (even though I preordered it a year and a half ago) and I tried to 💯 the game. Only problem is that i missed the optional side quest for Marcus where you get the red chest close to the beginning.

    Essentially I have a really stupid question; if I did another playthrough on TVHM, would I have to do all of the crew challenges again or could I just fly through the main quest. Same thing, is it only main questline or all side missions AGAIN.

    Thanks to those browsing new and who answer my question/taking the time to read this entire paragraph 🙂

    Edit: Also, if i should play TVHM, should i play it before or after the four DLC's? Thanks again!

    submitted by /u/twdggabentine2
    [link] [comments]

    Game crashing

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 08:48 PM PST

    I just bought the game and I played it until I went to meridian metroplex but now everytime I try to go there my game crash anyone knows why

    submitted by /u/ChickenWingsGOD
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favourite dlc and why, comment below I would love to know :)))!!

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 11:39 AM PST

    Mine is the claptrap dlc from tps, it was amazing

    submitted by /u/NapkinFinger
    [link] [comments]

    [BL2] Is there anyway to do side quests without being over-leveled for story missions?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 01:37 PM PST

    I feel like there isn't but I thought I'd check.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/SwingSeatSniffer
    [link] [comments]

    BL1 triple rocket launcher damage?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 12:31 PM PST

    Does the "595 damage" from this triple rocket launcher mean it deals 595 total damage with 3 rounds or 595 x 3 = 1785 total damage with 3 rounds? I can't really tell because rockets deal such minuscule damage in this game.

    submitted by /u/GamingPhreak
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 1 XboxOne Split screen Menu Help

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 12:15 PM PST

    Finally convinced my wife to play :D

    But the vertically split screen with no menu zoom is a nightmare! D:

    Is there something I'm missing?? There must be. It is way too zoomed in, so that ~30% of the one side is cut off. We can't even compare stats between different weapons without moving the camera back and forth between them. It's so frustrating, and there doesn't seem to be a way to change this at all!

    I've looked into changing the menu to horizontal split. It seems Xbox 360 users were able to do this by switching down to standard def/480p or lower. Unfortunately Xbox one doesn't seem to go any lower than 720p (which didn't switch it).

    The obvious fix would be a zoom function for the menu. But, nothing? Seriously??

    How can anyone play the game like this? Practically half of the game is spent in your menu analyzing and comparing weapons.

    I'm hoping someone can tell me I'm missing something, or that there is a workaround. It is probably worth going down to 480p from 1080p just to get around this... I just don't know how.

    submitted by /u/Awkward-Spectation
    [link] [comments]

    Missions/Places with Food e.g. Recipes/Cooking in it for a Borderlands Cooking Book

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 02:29 AM PST

    Hello everyone - and sorry if this is not the right place to ask, but my fiance loves Borderlands and cooking so much, I wanted to gift him a Borderlands cookbook. Unfortunately, there is none (or maybe just none in my country) available, so I decided to do it myself. I have played Borderlands, but I don't remember exactly everything - and I don't have the time to play every game and the DLC until christmas. :(

    What I am looking for

    Do you know any missions with food, recipes, drinks or meals in it? Or do you know quotes of Characters on the topic (like someone being hungry, wanting food, having aten something, the smell remembering them of food/drinks...)? I am also very thankful for (original) ideas on recipes or some Borderlands humour on the topic which I could use. Food / Drinks laying around also count!

    I already found the posts for Borderlands Inspired Cocktails, which is super cool.

    What I already know

    The missions I already know are:

    Life of the Party (The Birthday Cake you got to eat at the competition)

    Animal Rescue: Food (A tasty, skag-based treat) [I know it is not for humans, but I'll count that in anyways]

    Earl needs Food... badly (Canned Skag meat)

    The only quote I know is the "hungry like a skag".

    The drinks I know are the ones from Moxx-tail:

    Lemon Lime and Bullets

    Gargle Blaster

    Fanalian Teddy

    Squill Syrup

    Penargilon Kangaroo

    Brick's Fist

    Hot Gazpacho

    Replicated Kalifal

    Thank you for your help and I am looking forward to your ideas and comments!

    PS: Please excuse my grammar errors and any spelling mistakes, English is my second language.

    submitted by /u/Kittyplosion
    [link] [comments]

    How many bl1 creators are still creating BL content?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 09:08 AM PST

    I'm curious cause I know that some creators who played since the first game have stopped and also other creators have started creating content (along side release of 2 and 3) but I'm thinking how many have kept going all the way from the starting days of 1 going all the way through and still creating to this day

    submitted by /u/quickhakker
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favorite Borderlands 2 boss?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 12:49 AM PST

    Mine has to be Warrior. I also include dlc

    submitted by /u/SMG4VsSMG3
    [link] [comments]

    Blcmm dangerous?Borderlands 2

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 10:45 AM PST

    Sooo i wanted to download the blcmm (borderlands community mod manager) and ive used it before but i wanted to update it. When i try to run it, windows Smartscreen prevents it from opening. Is it a virus because my anti virus doesnt detect anything

    submitted by /u/LoafofPugBread
    [link] [comments]

    A little stupid question probably 10+ years late

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 06:58 AM PST

    So I just found this game franchise and I wanted to play from the 1st to the last one. But I've been playing borderlands 1 for 2 hours, and it's great, but when I left the game, it did warn me that i "cant save at this time", but i left it anyway. It didn't save anything. So the question is: How do I save Borderlands on XBox one? Do I need Xbox live?

    submitted by /u/PlasticCupboard007
    [link] [comments]

    Farming the Bunker

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 11:47 PM PST

    It's been my 25th trial and haven't got any legendary drops. Absolutely nothing Am I doing something wrong?

    submitted by /u/BbqSauceee
    [link] [comments]

    help

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 03:32 AM PST

    so im not... experienced in borderlands and i was wondering in all the games what are some fun and good hunters for new players?

    submitted by /u/ye_muuum
    [link] [comments]

    Would like to hear what your favourite things are that make Borderlands Fun!

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 10:46 PM PST

    This is between all 4 games.

    1. Favourite Gun: Chimera
    2. Favourite Vault hunter: Krieg
    3. Favourite Boss: Vermivorous
    4. Favourite Map: Caustic Caverns
    5. Favourite Hub: Sanctuary 3
    6. Favourite NPC: Moxxi

    Hard to pick just 1 on some of them but what are your Favourites?

    submitted by /u/Metal_Zluos
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment