• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 22, 2020

    Borderlands After Borderlands 1?

    Borderlands After Borderlands 1?


    After Borderlands 1?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 04:07 PM PST

    What do I play next? The Pre Sequel or 2? I want to play it in chronological order.

    submitted by /u/Kziriko
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 1: How to do the scanning for the mission Lost Lewts?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 06:18 AM PST

    So I picked up a scanning device for the car Lancer and am supposed to drive around, scanning for treasures?

    But how do I do the scanning? The scanner does absolutely nothing and I found one chest entirely by accident but can't find any others.

    Do I need to activate the scanner or something?

    submitted by /u/Loldimorti
    [link] [comments]

    Why does the holiday coupon work on season pass 2 and not season pass 1 ?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 06:21 PM PST

    I got the game with the coupon recently and I saw you can use it multiple times so my bro got season pass 2 with it and i thought let's get season pass 1 cuz I wanted to play the already released dlc but it says that there isn't an eligible coupon but then how does the same coupon work on season pass 2 ?,I am really confused (on epic games btw)

    submitted by /u/Dr_Sackulous
    [link] [comments]

    Do class mods stack with skills like pheonix?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 11:21 AM PST

    I know that class mods can stack with skills but what happens if I have a class mod that has +3 Pheonix and I already have pheonix maxed out?

    submitted by /u/FusedBow96
    [link] [comments]

    What's your preferred weapon manufacturer?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 09:01 PM PST

    I'm just curious about everybody else on this topic

    Personally tbh:

    Shotguns: Tediore, maybe Jakobs

    Assault Rifles: Dahl, maaaaaybe Jakobs

    SMGs: Maliwan or Hyperion

    Pistols: Jakobs

    Snipers: Vladof or Jakobs

    RPGs: Don't really care, currently using Tediore doe

    (also there should be a Discussion flair lol)

    submitted by /u/LeftoverLasagna_
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 Ultimate Edition is on Sale on Xbox - Worth it?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 06:11 PM PST

    So for the next 11 Days, all the Editions of BL3 are on sale from the Xbox store. I already own the base game, but I saw that the Ultimate Edition, which contains both Season Passes is only $65 which is $15 off the two Season Passes normally, and it comes with a bunch of cosmetics too.

    Is the content of the Season Passes worth it for BL3, or should I just skip it? I've already found the DLC for BL kind of hit and miss, with usually it being "Meh" with the exception of one REALLY stand-out DLC among them (IE: General Knoxx's Armory in BL1, Assault on Dragon's Keep in BL2 etc.). As much as I like BL3, those SPs are a little expensive and there are a few other games in the sale I've been thinking about getting too.

    submitted by /u/ParagonFury
    [link] [comments]

    Scorpio Skill - Revive

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 08:37 PM PST

    Does the Medic Skill for the Scorpio "Revive" work for solo?

    submitted by /u/Kziriko
    [link] [comments]

    Vladof infinite ammo HELP!

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 10:19 AM PST

    Borderlands 2: Has this been patched? I've tried it a million times and it's not working. Can someone give me a step by step guide? Make it idiot proof? Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/DiceBoysPlayerRed
    [link] [comments]

    Borderland 3, 4 player split screen for Xbox is not working

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 01:46 PM PST

    Hi peeps, (xbox one)

    hope someone can help me. I tried to play with my family in co op mode in a 4 split screen on Borderlands 3. How do I start the 4 player split screen mode? I can just add one guest. I already made more guest accounts on those 3 new controllers. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/vanidamelanie
    [link] [comments]

    borderlands tps ps4 co op

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 07:11 PM PST

    hello does anybody wanna play some borderland tps co op with me? My psn is choeisadog. I tried posting on the borderlandscoop subreddit but it wouldn't let me post :( thanks!

    submitted by /u/SnowTemporary3841
    [link] [comments]

    Commander Lilith DLC

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 05:14 PM PST

    Opened up BL2 to download dlcs in advance and saw the 3 downloadable contents. Already downloaded the HD Packs for BL2 and TPS since they were free. Commander Lilith was also marked as "free" in BL2 but when I try to claim it just directs me to the Store to buy it for 15$. I bought Handsome Edition, wasn't I supposed to get all DLCs for free?

    submitted by /u/Kziriko
    [link] [comments]

    Any easier way to farm loot wee gun loaders?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 03:11 PM PST

    I always find myself having to go from casa de mordecai (or somewhere near it) and having to go through all the enemies and wait for the badass loader to spawn so the door to the cages will open. Is there any save point i can use to save quit and farm them quicker?

    submitted by /u/vexisoje
    [link] [comments]

    CPU usage not going past 15% In Borderlands 3

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 09:16 AM PST

    i have relatively low specs (i3 4150-T / GT 1030 DDR5 OC at 1536Mhz core (1900Mhz boost) / 8500Mhz memory) yesterday when i started the game for the first time, my fps were low, so i used some reg fixes which did helped me increase performance by 1.5x while still looking good, i did multiple benchmark and i was averaging 50FPS

    after the test, i updated my Nvidia driver from 442.59 to the latest available and then went to sleep.

    the next morning when i start the game, the framerate is horrible and i notice an abnormally low CPU usage which is ofc the cause of all the stutters i encounter right now, making this game unplayable, meaning i can't start a playthrough.

    Anyway to make Borderlands 3 use more of my CPU? it's not even using one of my threads to the max, it's all balanced.

    PS: downgrading back to 442.59 didn't help

    My Solution: I had multiple network devices connected to the internet, and Borderlands didn't like that, i turned off one of my network device, and it run again at 50FPS without any difficulty

    submitted by /u/TrustMeAtLeastOnce
    [link] [comments]

    Order of playing the games

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 11:08 AM PST

    I'm now to the series. I found the Handsome Collection in my library (God knows how it found its way there) and started playing it. Which game should I play first, TPS or BL2?

    submitted by /u/Travis-Walden
    [link] [comments]

    Hate to be that guy that comes here to complain, but...

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 02:41 PM PST

    I was trying to play Borderlands 3 last night with a couple of friends and as soon as I got in, the latency from the online lag made the game nearly unplayable. Vehicles were completely useless, because as soon as I got in, the latency made it so my controller inputs were always a couple seconds behind. I am a long-time Borderlands fan so it is frustrating on the newest game in the series, even over a year after release, some of the same latency problems have persisted since the very first game in the series. This does not happen for me with any other game, besides ALL of the Borderlands games (1, 2, Pre-Sequel, and 3) (They all lag like this for me).

    Not only this, but after my third friend left, it was just me and one other. He wanted to switch Vault Hunters, so I was like "cool I'll switch too." After we both switch he invites me and I accept. My Xbox then decides that it can't handle the pressure of accepting invites and proceeds to immediately hard shut down. I thought, "That was strange. Oh well, I'll just try again." So I did. This happened to me three more times before we gave up and played Apex instead.

    That's it for the technical issues I faced yesterday so if that's all you care about, then you do not need to continue reading cause now I am about to vent. Borderlands 3 was one of my most-hyped games of all time. Been a huge fan since the first one back on the 360. However, to have not played the game in nearly a year, and then booting it back up only to find that almost all the same issues I was having on launch in addition to some new ones has me reconsidering whether I will support this series in the future. Apologies for my ignorance in game development, as I have no personal experience, but after my entire console crashed 4 times simply trying to join a friend's invite, I feel like that is a serious game-breaking bug that should be getting some attention. Gearbox though, seems more interested in charging for lackluster DLC content than actually fixing things to make the game more stable. Seriously, Borderlands 3 on Xbox is less playable than Cyberpunk for me. What the hell, Gearbox?

    submitted by /u/justsaiyan51
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for buds to play with [BL3]

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 07:15 AM PST

    Hey all i just recently picked up the season pass and I'm doing my first run through Bounty of Blood. Would be cool to have a few buddies to talk to while shooting people in the face 😜. I'm playing on Mayhem 2 with the Gunner. I'm EST and can play pretty much all day today. My PSN is: Kyuubi-X-Killer feel free to shoot me a message here or there. Looking forward to hunting vaults with you all!

    submitted by /u/Kyuubi_Kid19
    [link] [comments]

    What I'd prefer over a live action movie

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 06:03 PM PST

    I'm not too sure how popular of an opinion this is but I've recently gone back and watched some of the cinematic or narrated BL2, 3 and TPS trailers and realized just how much i love when we get those kinds of things. With that being said, I've realized how fresh and unique Borderlands' cel-shaded art style is and how it really is the best style for this universe and story.

    With my concerns for the movie in mind, I've kind of begun envisioning how fun a full on animated project (a movie or miniseries) in the artstyle of the actual games, with the original cast would be. Either telling a new story or a retelling of one of the main games.

    I'm aware this is most definitely not what we're getting and that a big budget live action movie with big name actors pulling elements from the games to tell a more generic story would appeal to more audiences and thus get more money, but would anybody else want a movie thats more like "A Meat Bicycle Built for Two" or any of the other cinematics?

    submitted by /u/AirjitzuRonin
    [link] [comments]

    Holy crap with a bloodletter com and the buffed Moxxi weapons, Moze goes from squishy to tank.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 11:34 PM PST

    And still deals insane dmg.

    submitted by /u/Dorksoulsfan
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with Friendship Rules Bl2

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 10:53 PM PST

    I need help getting the Friendship Rules achievement and some badass rank challenges done on Bl2. I'm on PC btw, also down to play in general I have all the DLCs.

    submitted by /u/Nxske
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 Crashing Whenever I Load Into It

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 08:29 PM PST

    I just got Borderlands 3 for my Xbox 1 S and I played after it downloaded for a little while. After I stopped playing and left my Xbox, every time I try to open and play the game my Xbox turns off and restarts itself. When it turns back on it tells me I need to make sure I'm not blocking any of the vents, yet my vents aren't covered what so ever and my Xbox isn't hot at all. Is this a game issue? or do I need to repost this on the Xbox sub?

    submitted by /u/NukerD4
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment