• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 3, 2020

    Borderlands Borderlands 2 DLC Commander Lilith & and the fight for sanctuary, free for a very limited time on Switch

    Borderlands Borderlands 2 DLC Commander Lilith & and the fight for sanctuary, free for a very limited time on Switch


    Borderlands 2 DLC Commander Lilith & and the fight for sanctuary, free for a very limited time on Switch

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 04:24 AM PST

    Owners of the Legendary collection or Handsome collection on Switch can get the DLC for a very limited time.

    https://veryaligaming.com/2020/12/borderlands-2-dlc-5-free-on-selected-editions-for-switch-veryali/

    submitted by /u/CaptainAlex212
    [link] [comments]

    Pre-sequel Switch bug: cannot make any progress in game.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 06:56 PM PST

    Hey y'all I'm having this game breaking glitch in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel for Switch and I can't find any solution online for this. My spawn point literally does not follow my in-game progress. The game itself works normally with such as killing enemies and doing missions and even repawning in-game.

    But whenever I close Borderlands itself and relaunch it, my spawn resets to the start of the game. All the enemies are killed, all the missions are done and theres'e still a path towards where I'm going. But I spawn at the first spawn of the entire game. I can't go back to where I was without running from the very beginning.

    This kinda sucks and I can't find help. Does someone have a fix? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/PM_ME_YOUR_SEXY_MOMS
    [link] [comments]

    Just bought BL2 for the Switch. Can I use my cloud saves from other platforms?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 07:16 PM PST

    This may have been asked a bunch, butnI couldn't find an answer. Im fine playing through it, but I have some pretty great Unkempt Harolds I wanted to use.

    submitted by /u/TARDIS
    [link] [comments]

    What's the most amount legendaries that a single kill can generate?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 04:14 PM PST

    Was wondering what's the most amount of legendaries that someone got from a single kill. I've seen a few videos where people keep mentioning this loot explosion thing. Is this like a limited event thing?

    submitted by /u/Mansome_reddit
    [link] [comments]

    Bought BL2 Legendery collection on SWITCH , but now the free "commander lilith" dlc is not free ???

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 04:43 AM PST

    I bought the Handsome Collection on switch, the offer states if you get it by 3rd Decmber 2020 , you get "commander lilith" dlc free. After the purchase the DLC is still appearing as paid ??? Am i missing something i know there was a bug that was making the BL2 game unplayable and they were releasing a patch ?

    Tweet with pics

    submitted by /u/OPTICAMO
    [link] [comments]

    Did they ever fix the crashing for Borderlands 2 on PS4 after the Commander Lillith DLC dropped?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 08:42 AM PST

    My wife and I basically had to stop playing because it would crash constantly in Sanctuary during the main game. My wife had her profile get fucked up and lost a bunch of Golden Keys which Gearbox replaced, but it left us afraid to play the game. Has this been addressed?

    submitted by /u/casedawgz
    [link] [comments]

    Handsome jackpot dlc

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 08:37 AM PST

    I wanted to know what is the level range of this dlc. I started it when I was under leveled with the main quest but when I caught up I went back to the main quest. So I was under leveled again went back to the dlc but some of the enemies are in my level range, some of them are in the teens instead of level 30. What gives?

    submitted by /u/Mansome_reddit
    [link] [comments]

    Is Borderlands on Switch fixed?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 08:30 AM PST

    Hi friendos, I made a post a while ago pointing the obvs, captain lilith broke the switch version of borderlands. I finally decided to redownload and it worked, did they fix captain lilith too? I just decided to do the hold down L to redownload only the game so maybe that was it despite it not working before?

    submitted by /u/P3ppRR00n
    [link] [comments]

    creating online session takes forever Borderlands 2

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 10:33 AM PST

    Hi ,i recently purchased Borderlands from steam sale , i was wondering if online part is still functional , cause every time i click on network options , a menu will open with creating online session tab beside it ,and it just keeps going , and nothing happens , i can't cancel it , no buttons work and the only way you can get rid of it is to press Ctrl+Alt+ Delete!

    i'll appreciate any help , cause this is my first time playing this game

    thanks in advance and sorry for my poor english

    submitted by /u/Sadegh_Dark
    [link] [comments]

    BL2 Data Wiped

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 09:23 AM PST

    When Epic Games switched over to shift servers all of my data was deleted including achievements.

    Was this supposed to happen?

    submitted by /u/iUnknown__
    [link] [comments]

    Help With OP BL2

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 09:08 AM PST

    Hey all, OP2 Commando looking for help getting to OP 10 please! Nintendo switch, character name is Andrew

    submitted by /u/BoredAFNavDad
    [link] [comments]

    Where does one get keys for borderlands1 in 2020?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 07:12 AM PST

    Just Like the title says. Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Vinilicos
    [link] [comments]

    When Farming what do you do during the loading screen?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 06:23 AM PST

    I find myself looking at my phone or changing videos on YouTube. What about y'all?

    submitted by /u/Bigcat9715
    [link] [comments]

    Finally tried BL2. Not impressed

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 01:55 PM PST

    The movement is too fucking slow for my taste, and I'm assuming there's caps on everything so getting OP isn't an option. Not a bad concept otherwise. Wondering if 3 is any better.

    submitted by /u/MentallyIrregular
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment