• Breaking News

    Friday, December 4, 2020

    Borderlands Borderlands 2, 1, and TPS need people to play with

    Borderlands Borderlands 2, 1, and TPS need people to play with


    Borderlands 2, 1, and TPS need people to play with

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 03:31 PM PST

    Im on ps4 my gamertag is vaulthunter7070l and just looking for people to chill in a game allotta people dont play anymore sadly. Come here to talk to and btw im also trophy hunting got 1 more left✌️👍

    submitted by /u/SatisfactionHot9860
    [link] [comments]

    LOOTSPLOSION! - December 04, 2020

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 05:10 AM PST

    Look at allll that gearrrrr!

    Welcome to the /r/Borderlands LOOTSPLOSION! Show us your most highly prized, your most disappointing, your hardest-won pieces of booty. Tell the tale of how it was won. Ask questions about it, if you like, or describe just how nifty it's been for you.

    (Every week we'll post a new LOOTSPLOSION! thread for that week's show-and-tell. Show us what you've got!)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    New to borderlands 3 and now looking for players!

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 04:19 PM PST

    Hey there ^^ I'm looking for some friends to play Bl3. I'm Completely new to the 3 title of the game and would love to play with other ppl new or experienced. I would love to start new and do as many quests as we can :D if your interested my steam friend code is 192842394

    submitted by /u/Sweeet_Support
    [link] [comments]

    It's a shot in the dark, but a guy can try.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 09:01 PM PST

    I've been digging through the files of the Handsome Jackpot DLC looking for the image of Jack looming over the Jackpot with text either reading exactly or similar to "...you're never gonna leave". Y'know, the ones that display on the televisions? I've been able to find and extract >! Timothy's mugshot!< but have never been able to find the other image I'm looking for.

    Terribly sorry if this seems unclear. I'm just tired of pouring hours into digging into the .pak just for a single texture.

    Edits to fix spoiler tag.

    submitted by /u/VoidzPlaysThings
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a guide on what each manufacturer of weapons and shields grenades do for their items?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 04:34 PM PST

    Basically I'm trying to see what I should be going for in regards to a build on this game I'm just now found out that malawan weapons are going to always have an elemental type. So what do the other manufacturers do? This is regarding all borderlands games but mostly part 3.

    submitted by /u/Mansome_reddit
    [link] [comments]

    Just found a glitch for bl1 switch.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 07:42 PM PST

    As you heard from the title, with bricks berzerk you can punch the sera guardians from the ground, i don't know if this was found before but i think its neat, and it saves lots of ammo.

    submitted by /u/Dunklenite
    [link] [comments]

    LED Vault Sign

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 07:36 PM PST

    Could anyone point me in the direction of obtaining an LED Vault Sign? Like one that you can hang on the wall? If they are even made, I think they'd be an awesome room decoration.

    submitted by /u/CharlesIsAverage
    [link] [comments]

    My level 50 maya is corrupted, can i get her back?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 09:28 PM PST

    I spent hours farming for the best loot, and my ps4 turned itself off. After I got back in the game, my level 50 maya was corrupted. can i get the file back? how can i prevent my ps4 from just randomly crashing?

    submitted by /u/wenis_XL
    [link] [comments]

    What charecyor should I use

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 11:17 PM PST

    So I just got bl1 and want to know. Who should I be?

    submitted by /u/blackguyfrmminecraft
    [link] [comments]

    Just beat the game what do I do next?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 10:06 PM PST

    Do I just play all the remaining quests using the mayhem mode thing or jumping to true vault Hunter mode? Basically I'm trying to make sure I have good guns and not struggle the rest of the way.

    submitted by /u/Mansome_reddit
    [link] [comments]

    New Vault hunter Concpets?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 04:39 PM PST

    Even though gearbox said no new vault hunters in bl3, I am asking if anyone has any vault hunter ideas.

    submitted by /u/AncientBandit
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 "in the borderlands"?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 08:15 AM PST

    Hi I'm dumb. What exactly does it mean if it says a friend of mine is "in the borderlands" in the in-game social menu in BL3?

    submitted by /u/weaversong
    [link] [comments]

    Trophy Question

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 07:22 PM PST

    Hi guys! I've recently decided to embark on the journey to get the Platinum trophy in all 3 borderlands games and I'm onto BL2! And I was just wondering if I didn't do every side mission on play through 1 but I did every single side mission in play through 2 would the trophy still pop??

    submitted by /u/ZombagoBoy
    [link] [comments]

    About cross platform

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 07:14 PM PST

    Can I play with an Xbox1 player using a PSV? Please help gamers.

    submitted by /u/poIIoI2
    [link] [comments]

    specter class mod

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 04:56 PM PST

    does anyone know how to get the specter class mod because i forgot how and i can't find anything that helps all too much

    submitted by /u/iseeyalater
    [link] [comments]

    Finished BL3 Main Story - it's not as bad but meh

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 06:22 AM PST

    BL3 is one expansive game, even more so than BL2, that I really felt that we went around the systems, with diverse places. It's filled with fetch-quests, but at least diverse that I didn't feel it to be that much samey.

    Jakobs is actually cool with him being somewhat intellectual with his interest in puzzles, and I dig that he and Hammerlock are partners, eventually betrothed. I like how they elaborated Jakobs guns shooting akin to wine.

    It's sad that Ellie doesn't say "Catch-A-Ride!", I miss scooter. Guy's funny.

    The Twins are meh. I could see that BL3 is heavily inspired by internet-culture that there's even Memes within it. But I can't really say if they are normies or legit field-marshals able to guide people surfing the web. They wouldn't be that bad compared to YT personalities sans the murdery psychopathy, but videos are basically Funniest Home Videos, and just cringey as one. Could have played it like RWJ with ala =3, but nope.

    As Villains, I don't really care about them. I don't think Villains need to have that much depth anyways, and while good ones makes sense, it's a game about looting, I didn't think it needed to have more depth than that.

    As for Ava, I honestly found her charming, like Haruhi Suzumiya charming. Yes she's annoying, but that comes to the territory of her personality and age, which something I understand. However my main issue is that she's barely explored, her outburst against the Twin-Twats, I felt that there should be some more reason for it, or at least I never saw it in my playthrough. But all I remember is the diary she's understandably too embarrassed to get read by others.

    As to why Ava got the Crimson Raiders, it boggled my mind. She had not really proven herself to be capable of leadership like Lilith did, or Roland. Maybe if there were more episodes that shown her to be good leader doing good decisions aside from being just a charming kleptomaniac.

    Having finished the game, I'm not really that inclined in replaying the game, or farming it. I just spent 3 levels trying to get a Warlord from Annointed Billy even before I finished it.

    I wish I got the Director's Cut, Moze's Bear Mother seems awesome -- a good replacement for Gaige's Deathtrap, but that DLC seemed like it should have been included in the base-game from the get go.

    submitted by /u/The6thMessenger
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Borderlands Community Mod Manager

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 03:08 PM PST

    The mirror in the Nexus page leads to a 404 error, is there any other way to get it?

    submitted by /u/Awkward_Replay
    [link] [comments]

    online ps4 playstyle?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 11:23 AM PST

    I am thinking of getting the legends addition (BL1, BLpre, BL2), however I was wondering about online play styles.

    I like going thru the quests, and extras like finding symbols. Is everyone online just loot hunting, or are there a bunch of people with close playing style.

    submitted by /u/ShyOstrich
    [link] [comments]

    Do we have any clue when the next patch is?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 10:53 AM PST

    There so many bugs and broken skills. It's been a month gearbox

    submitted by /u/Ryanchri
    [link] [comments]

    Challenge runs

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 10:52 AM PST

    Hi can some of you recommend so challenge runs for bl2 please really want to get back into that game

    submitted by /u/Adamquinn98
    [link] [comments]

    We got the bomb at the same time

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 09:50 AM PST

    https://clips.twitch.tv/StormySpikyIguanaPraiseIt

    how big is the chance? (our first playthrough)

    submitted by /u/Peantud12
    [link] [comments]

    Finished the Pre Sequel , which one should I play next

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 06:55 AM PST

    Epic gave TPS and B2 (props to them)

    I just finished the story of TPS which I liked very much (a little short though, and I don't think True Vault Hunter is worth trying in solo).

    Should I hop on B2 or should I buy B1 to better understand the story ?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/silvermage13
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment