• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 24, 2020

    Borderlands Borderlands 3 DLCs Clarification

    Borderlands Borderlands 3 DLCs Clarification


    Borderlands 3 DLCs Clarification

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 06:57 PM PST

    I bought the standard edition but now I also want the DLCs.

    What do I get?

    Super Deluxe, Ultimate, Season Pass or Season Pass 2?

    Which is more worth getting?

    ps Just got my Christmas money, should've waited before buying standard.

    submitted by /u/Kziriko
    [link] [comments]

    Fast XP Grind?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 08:32 PM PST

    I recently started playing BL2 on the Handsome Collection on PS4 again after a long time and I just finished the mission where you rescue Roland from the Bloodshots but I'm wondering is there any fast tricks to grind for XP quickly? I'm kind of getting bored starting off from the low level since this is like my 4th play through of the game. I already know there's a trick with the infinity pistol on one of Dr. Zed's early missions, but I had already completed that like a dumbass

    P.S This is a fresh play through so I don't have TVHM or UVHM unlocked

    submitted by /u/lil-woozy
    [link] [comments]

    Fastest way to kill Terramorphous?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 07:56 PM PST

    What's the fastest and most efficient way to kill Terra?

    I still remember when Gearbox nerfed the Conference Call + Bee shield combo several years ago.

    I've just been using the CHOPPER + Bee shield, with the Grog Nozzle + Quasar for healing. Takes quite a while though.

    What do you guys use, and how fast is it?

    submitted by /u/beetsalt
    [link] [comments]

    Farming

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 07:46 PM PST

    What are some of the best farming for chest and other good lot in borderlands 1 2 and the pre sequel

    submitted by /u/InternationalDrag310
    [link] [comments]

    Best Rubi variant for melee Zer0?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 10:38 AM PST

    I've decided to try melee Zero out, and right now I'm about to turn in mission for Rubi. I only played Maya and Sal before so I just went with the first slag one that pops out and do not know anything about Rubi variants. Should I look for certain element or just go with anything if it has a blade attachment?

    submitted by /u/durkheim69
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about data transfer

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 06:53 PM PST

    Questions about bl3 transferring to ps5

    I have a ps4 version of bl3

    So in the future i am trading in my ps4 for a ps5 but how will my dlcs and character for the deuxe edition transfer to the physical ( not digital )ps5?

    submitted by /u/jdfilipino1
    [link] [comments]

    Eridian farm

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 12:33 PM PST

    Hi, I was wondering what the best enemy/enemies to farm eridian for in BL3 is. Im aware of some places to get eridian quickly through eridian geodes (or whatever they are called) but I personally don't find that very fun. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/purplebladeTV
    [link] [comments]

    Roland class mod question

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 11:26 AM PST

    So I'm playing co-op and am using a class mod giving +27% team shield recharge rate, 2 defense, +2 aid station. +3 quick charge and +2 team health regeneration, my skill tree is all medic so maxed fitness, aid station, 0 overload and cauterize, 0 revive, 5 grit and working on maxing stat. My question is I still seem rather squishy but I don't know what I can do differently, any suggestions? I know I should work on defense and quick charge and was gonna do that after I finish medic tree but I didn't know if I could do anything else to help

    submitted by /u/Cotyote
    [link] [comments]

    Does no one play Borderlands 2 on the Nintendo Switch?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 08:01 AM PST

    I just started (level 8 Asassin, first play through), and I every time I try to find a game it searches for optimal matches, then good, and finally acceptable. It finds none and asks if I want to host a public game.

    I am really digging the game, but I feel like I'd enjoy it more with other people.

    submitted by /u/Crexlarth
    [link] [comments]

    [LFG] BL3- PC - Steam

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 12:52 PM PST

    Hi, i just picked up the game (super deluxe ed) two days ago, and i'm having trouble meeting people around with the matchmaking system ( the downgrade for the room browser back from bl2 btw it ***** right?)... well so it only loops me back into the same rooms with people either already leaving, or afk, or kicking me out instantly, and sometimes... well, its just they have the same character as me, so i decide to leave cause it's a personal choice, i just find it kinda gamebreaking, it kinda buggs me out to the way the story of this game is narrated, i'm sure a lot of people don't really care about that and i understand it perfectly, but either way... I'm still leveling my first character and currently at level 28, i have already beaten the game before on ps4 back when it came out and i played it up to before the first dlc came out i think i managed to hit one of the last maythem levels which were like only up to 5 at that moment . Just rather boring grinding solo, it's not as fun... not that i want someone with everything maxed smashing everything for me but i've been trying to meet people around that are "supposed" to be around my level of progress and join their rooms but it's been kind of awkward, tried playing with my room public, no one joins fo hours, tried discord servers but for some reason they require me to "tag" myself with my gaming system, and whenever i make my choice being it PC/Steam nothing happens, and i can't send any messages in the rooms. Shift ID: lightofaverlorn

    submitted by /u/darthsith66
    [link] [comments]

    How to enable optional changes from the UCP?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 04:46 AM PST

    I'm running the TPS from the Epic launcher, and installed the UCP with the hex tool, but I dont have the optional changes like the all ammo buy. How do I enable them?

    submitted by /u/dominic_se
    [link] [comments]

    Road Dog is a lil broken

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 06:42 AM PST

    I've farmed road dog multiple times on mayhem 4 to get a better hellwalker, but literally no loot has spawned. No ammo, no health, nothing. Is this a known bug? If so how do I fix it?

    submitted by /u/O-itsgilly-O
    [link] [comments]

    new TVHM icon but no change in the menu?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 06:15 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/d5qWVAo

    Hi,

    i've notice that Exclamation mark next to the "difficulty" and its triggering me but I can't find it's reason help

    Edit: just woke up and have issues lining up my taught, i'm talking about borderland 3

    submitted by /u/BelleGueuIe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment