• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 8, 2020

    Borderlands Bunkers & Badasses digital assets availability

    Borderlands Bunkers & Badasses digital assets availability


    Bunkers & Badasses digital assets availability

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 05:47 AM PST

    I just watched the live playthrough of Bunkers & Badasses, and wondered if the art used will be available for download or purchase.

    submitted by /u/DJURONIMO
    [link] [comments]

    Personal Siren opinions.

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 10:54 AM PST

    Going to start with saying spoilers for Borderlands games and inclusion of comics which you may or may not believe as cannon but I do.

    Anyway, in Lilith's comic we see her approached by The Eldest who tells her she's a Siren. I personally believe this was among the same lines of Maya and Ava in the way that The Eldest sought out Lilith as the successor of her powers as before Lilith meets The Eldest she has no tattoos and as she's meeting her and The Eldest is dying, Lilith gets her tattoos.
    I also believe we've seen all 6 Siren powers which would be Lilith's Phasewalk, Tyreen's Phaseleech, Amara's Phasetrance, Maya/Ava's Phaselock, Tanis/Angels Phaseshift and Asha's Animal Control. Which would mean that Commandant Steele had one of these powers. I personally believe it was animal control due to other powers being taken although that may be incorrect, has no exact proof and would mean Asha is dead.

    So despite these being the ramblings of a person who may or may not be correct I'd like to hear your thoughts and opinions about this and hopefully have a healthy debate about it. I'd also like to thank EruptionFang on Youtube for their "The 2 Siren's You've Probably Never Heard Of - Borderlands" video which mainly got me thinking about this.

    Thanks for reading and I hope you continue staying safe in these troubling times Vault Hunters.

    submitted by /u/Important_Chicken695
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 Ultimate Edition: Should I cop it?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 10:57 PM PST

    Hi everyone, so Borderlands 3 Ultimate Edition is currently on sale at 11,99$ on Stadia. I've only tried this series once with Borderlands 1 but I would like to experience it again and see if I might've missed out skipping the other two games. What do you guys think of BL3? Is it worth the price? I'd like to know!

    submitted by /u/TellWB
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands GOTY Help

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 07:22 PM PST

    So I recently picked up Borderlands GOTY edition. I'm Level 15 and have noticed some of my weapons are just struggling to keep up with the enemies. I was wondering what guns would be helpful at earlier levels. I play as lilith. I may just be a baby but I've noticed certain bosses absorbing 300-600 shots and some even more.

    submitted by /u/heinz1773
    [link] [comments]

    Guns stopped working after 60

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 07:41 PM PST

    I am currently playing on mayhem 5 while I was able to kill stuff just before now I am almost running out of ammo before a bad ass dies. I don't have any modifier for resistance for the enemies but it's taking forever to kill stuff. It's like when I hit 60 my damage went away. It's there some kind of level scaling in effect that reduced damage? This is during the hammerlock dlc. I had a level 54 mayhem 4 light show that no longer melting stuff.

    submitted by /u/Mansome_reddit
    [link] [comments]

    What gives BL3 so much replay value?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 04:03 AM PST

    I'm looking to get BL3. People have said they've put 100s of hours into it.

    What gives the game so much replay value?

    I've only briefly played BL2. I enjoyed it, but never finished it.

    I can only play solo so hopefully that's not going to cut down on any of the content.

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/CardNo9287
    [link] [comments]

    Switching mayhem levels for quest rewards?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 04:30 AM PST

    Does this work? Some of the dlcs have some nice rewards towards the end with the chests. I wanted to know if I switch to mayhem 10 before opening these chests will the contents be mayhem 10? In the case of dlc 1 after the jackpot battle will he respawn if the level gets reloaded after killing him by changing mayhem before getting the chests?

    submitted by /u/Mansome_reddit
    [link] [comments]

    Help (ps4)

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 01:54 PM PST

    Is there a way to recover data on bl3?

    submitted by /u/CapinJimmy
    [link] [comments]

    So what are the odds that we ever get cross-platform saves?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 06:12 AM PST

    I'm starting to get into PC building to replace my PS4, and I would love to play Borderlands 3 on there. I know some games that don't have cross platform play still have cross platform saves, like Destiny 2. I just can't remember hearing anything from the developers one way or another

    submitted by /u/Snappleabble
    [link] [comments]

    I miss Pickle

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 01:45 AM PST

    That's right, I said it. I miss the little rascal. I know everyone and their mother has a hate boner for the character, but damn I always have a joy when playing his missions.

    His interactions with the Bosun are particularly amusing.

    "You're weird, mister."

    Something about that line; how it was delivered cracks me up every time. Maybe it's hearing the weird ass Bosun talk, while thinking this guy is a total lunatic and then hearing Pickle echo the thought out loud. I dunno. Always loved it.

    That's it. Just wanted to say I miss Pickle.

    submitted by /u/CaelThavain
    [link] [comments]

    import save files

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 09:16 AM PST

    so I have BL2 on my ps4 and I want to play on my pc (which I also have it on) but I don't want to play from the start of the game again. I just want to import some save files from youtubers like joltz or k6 but they weren't showing up in my character list after doing the whole downloading and moving them to the save file folder on my pc. do I need to beat the game to import save files or am I just dong something wrong.

    submitted by /u/jmann311
    [link] [comments]

    Hello people of reddit! I'm looking for help on borderlands the legendary collection

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 05:38 PM PST

    I tried everything. I went on YouTube, looked up guides, looked at the trailers, and have no idea what's going on. Apparently, your supposed to get the other borderlands games, but they did not download. I have several gigs available, including ones on my micro SD card but the other borderlands games wont download. Anyone that can help? I looked it up on reddit but nobody came to a specific answer. I can go in to more detail in the comments if anyone has questions.

    submitted by /u/derpey_warrior
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment