• Breaking News

    Monday, December 7, 2020

    Borderlands Change Gunerang into a grenade mod

    Borderlands Change Gunerang into a grenade mod


    Change Gunerang into a grenade mod

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 04:31 AM PST

    Gunerang and Bangarang have a similar function of a boomerang gun, except that Bangarang just does it way better than Gunerang. Having two copies of an effect in the same manufacturer AND weapon type seems excessive, so here's how this could be fixed:

    Change Gunerang into a legendary grenade mod that throws a copy of your current gun that homes towards enemies. If you're currently holding a heavy weapon, an extra grenade is consumed but otherwise works the same. This would be a much more interesting legendary, and would help boost grenade mod variance on top of that.

    submitted by /u/t0lkki
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 Ultimate Edition Stadia Sale for $10.99

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 10:48 AM PST

    I'd you have stadia, B3 ultimate edition is on sale for $10.99. And if you got stadia for free with Youtube Premium recently, you can use your $10 coupon to make it .99. I just picked mine up for free since I also have Google Opinion Rewards. Too good of a deal to pass on.

    submitted by /u/JohnstonJoshua
    [link] [comments]

    Are eridian weapons worth it?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 02:19 PM PST

    Title sums it up.

    I've gotten some eridain weapons while playing, and wondering if they are worth my time. The reason I'm asking is because I just found one by the name "11 thunder storm". Usually, I carry a SMG, a shotgun, a revolver, and a machine gun. I decided to replace my shotgun with thunder storm because it feels similar, and does more damage. Should sell any I wont use, or should I keep them? I feel like I wont ever find similar eridain weapons if I sell one.

    submitted by /u/imaweeb19
    [link] [comments]

    An issue trying to download Save Data of BL3

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 08:50 PM PST

    So I tried to download my Uploaded Save Data from my PS4 version to the PS5 but every time I try to download it, the game crashes. Has anyone found a fix for this?

    submitted by /u/LyPyro
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands Pre sequel

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 04:10 PM PST

    I wanted to know everyone's thoughts if they think that TPS was wasted/ill timed? I feel like it wouldve been better had it been placed after Borderlands 3. Rather than before. I still think it is a great game don't get me wrong I loved it.

    submitted by /u/JohnCraft0701
    [link] [comments]

    Why am I missing 70 guardian rank points?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 05:54 PM PST

    Recently got a PS5 and decided to download the PS5 borderlands 3 upgrade. After downloading my main character save I found that my Guardian rank was at 1, and the 70 guardian points I didn't spend on my PS4 save were gone. So i loaded up my PS4 version, spent the guardian rank points, and then redownloaded the save to the PS5 version but my guardian rank remains unchanged and the points just seem to be gone, what gives?

    submitted by /u/R-con
    [link] [comments]

    How Do I Know I 100% Borderlands 1?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 11:48 AM PST

    I know on Xbox ad Playstation you get an achievement/trophy but on switch there's none of that. I've finished all the missions I know of, is there a way I can know for a fact I've done every mission in the game including DLC?

    submitted by /u/LeftoverLasagna_
    [link] [comments]

    Speculation on the next game title: Borderlands the Sequel’s pre-Sequel

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 03:50 PM PST

    After reading this sub Reddit all day I have an idea that may satisfy why so many people see this game as a missed opportunity when it comes to character development (especially the vault hunters of BL2)

    This is because that maybe, Just maybe, the next game is not gonna be called borderlands 4 but....

    Borderlands the Sequel's pre Sequel!

    Ik it sounds dumb but think about it. A game where the events take place between the events of borderlands 2 and 3! Maybe I'm missing some lore that completely cancels this idea but if I'm not maybe this could be the idea for the next game.

    What does everyone else think? Am I dumb or is this a great idea?

    submitted by /u/ClapTrap_34
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 03:46 PM PST

    Anyone wants to help me go through the game on op10? I'm on psn @trahanx16 or just message me on here

    submitted by /u/trahanx19
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I play Tales From The Borderlands?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 11:50 AM PST

    I played it a long time ago and I wanne gift it to some of my friends so they can play it on stream.

    submitted by /u/Captain_Ezreal
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands Handsome Collection 4 players split-screen true or not?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 05:47 AM PST

    EDIT: I FOUND THE ANSWER. IT ONLY SUPPORTS 2 PLAYERS FOR COUCH CO-OP.
    link if anyone is interested: https://ec.nintendo.com/AU/en/titles/70010000025511

    I researched in Co-optimus that the Nintendo Switch version supports up to 4 players split-screen like its PS4 counterpart but I cannot find any other evidences (other gaming websites, articles, news, youtube videos, etc.) that it really supports 4 player split-screen. So does it support or not in Nintendo Switch? Thank you for the answers. If it does, do every player need a complete set of joy-con or pro controller

    *Additionally, I asked already this one in r/NintendoSwitch but there are no responses yet. What are other PvE shooters that support 4 players local/couch co-op in switch

    Thank you very much!!!

    submitted by /u/Magic_Mirr0r
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Series X Performance Mode Black Screen

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 02:15 PM PST

    Greetings Vault Hunters. I was very excited to see BL3 updated for Series S|X, especially the performance 120hz mode. (Need some justification for getting a gaming monitor instead of a professional one) However, when I switch from Visual to Performance mode the game black screens. I can still access the Xbox home menu but the game seems to freeze in the black screen state.

    There are a number of issues that could cause this including my monitor and its settings such as variable refresh rate.

    I was curious if anyone else has run into this issue or found a good way to address it.

    Craving that super smooth gunplay.

    [EDIT] The issue appears to be the Series X sending a 4K signal to a 1440p monitor, which works fine at 60hz but when switching to 120hz causes the black screen issue.

    Going to leave this up for anyone who runs into the same issue.

    submitted by /u/Coldmiso
    [link] [comments]

    What happens when you reclaim Axton's second turret?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 10:34 AM PST

    I am hoping both are reclaimed. I would like to put the first one as high as possible, and use the second one to tank. Then after the fight, I can reclaim the second and recover the cooldown.

    submitted by /u/DiceBoysPlayerRed
    [link] [comments]

    How do they do it?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 09:47 AM PST

    I been watching a lot of BL3 videos of people on mayhem 10 one shotting bosses. Is this possible or is this cheaters with modded gear?

    submitted by /u/Mansome_reddit
    [link] [comments]

    PS5 local coop for B3 questions

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 07:49 AM PST

    Hi All, a few questions.

    I hear that Borderlands 3 campaign can be played split screen up to 4 players, is this true?

    Will everybody need an active ps+ account?

    Is Borderlands 3 actually a ps5 game, in other words will it require a dualsense or can I use a dualshock?

    Thanks to anybody who can answer these. Thinking of playing it with the family during the holidays

    submitted by /u/PrinceDX
    [link] [comments]

    Why is the bank inventory so limited

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 10:24 AM PST

    It's to the point where if I want to put anything in I have to throw away something else Legendary at level 65, 400 is too small even for the three characters I play. I think it would be better if the bank was tied to each character like in BL2 with some other mechanic for transferring items between saves. Any suggestions for managing the space, or any legendaries that are not worth keeping at all? As it is I try to keep at least one of each item but sometimes I have duplicates due to different anointments/elements

    submitted by /u/Axius-Evenstar
    [link] [comments]

    Fix the Eridian Fabricator

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 12:03 PM PST

    I should be able to load Eridium into my Fabricator and shoot one of my unwanted legendaries. This could be because it is under leveled or it has worthless anointments. This would destroy the item then create an on level version of the same item. The anointments on the new item get rerolled so they probably will not match the old one.

    This gives us 2 big improvements:

    • You can now use your Eridium for something useful.
    • Under leveled guns can be upgraded instead of being sold for scrap.

    Thank you for attending my TED talk.

    submitted by /u/burger54
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for people to play with (Steam/Switch)

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 09:26 PM PST

    Been getting back into the games lately and since I usually play solo I think having a co-op partner would make things more enjoyable. Either platform, mainly looking to play BL2 or TPS. DM me if interested.

    submitted by /u/WhoElseButBen
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment