• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 10, 2020

    Borderlands For those who don’t like UVHM

    Borderlands For those who don’t like UVHM


    For those who don’t like UVHM

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 03:25 PM PST

    I know this doesn't apply to everyone but I know I personally don't always feel like doing the constant grind to get a character to max level but I also want to still enjoy the game and not make things too easy.

    Through personal trial I've found that doing nvhm however you like (like doing whatever side missions) and then using tvhm for dlcs seems to be the most enjoyable route without having to constantly grind for the best gear and still be able to enjoy the game.

    With new players coming around all the time it's gotta become known that you don't have to grind your character to max level and grind for the perfect items to still enjoy the game. You should always play to have fun first and save all the long grinding for later when you're ready to make max level characters.

    submitted by /u/EvilGlob1
    [link] [comments]

    Ignoring my taste in music, please enjoy this OP10 Voracidous Kill

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 01:55 AM PST

    Even with the unintentional changes to Voracidous health scaling with the introduction of the Commander Lilith DLC, it hasn't stopped us from trying to utterly destroy Voracidous. I was able to finally bloodsplode him using the resources within his arena (no outside mooks): https://youtu.be/qYWlU4buLcM

    Hope everyone enjoys!

    submitted by /u/EternalSeekerX
    [link] [comments]

    Life sniper/shotgun trick

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 08:20 PM PST

    For those who doesnt know, in bl1 (i dont know for the other) when reloading, as soon as you see the mag full, do a melee so you cancel the animation and still keep the full mag. Work with all gun but its better on longer reload like sniper and shotgun.

    Further more, bad sniper as really long cooldown between shot. Those too can be cancel with melee and save you a lot of time and help you deal more damage faster.

    submitted by /u/electrojoeblo
    [link] [comments]

    Man, fuck this

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 07:13 PM PST

    I went through bloodshot HQ, fought through a fuck ton of shit head robots. Just to get killed by the fucking constructor. Any advice for killing that fucker?

    submitted by /u/imaweeb19
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished BL3 (No Spoilers)

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 10:49 AM PST

    Hello everyone,

    I just finished borderlands 3 and this game hands down was the best game in its series. I had such and amazing time playing it. I haven't been enjoying gaming like i use to but when i started playing this, I sat on my ass for a lot more than i use to.

    Thank you gearbox for this masterpiece. I am very excited to play TVHM and start grinding endgame and doing some DLC!!!!!

    submitted by /u/iCurry0
    [link] [comments]

    Crashing on PS5 (BL3)

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 12:22 PM PST

    Hey all, I was lucky enough to get a PS5, and recently started to play again, and am helping my co-op partner farm a Muse, and while we're farming the game will occasionally crash. I'm not sure if this is just BL3 being BL3, or if it's cause of something specific. We started playing in vertical split screen since ps5 and its only really happened when fighting Evil Lil for the muse. Any feedback would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/DragonSlayerShi
    [link] [comments]

    Man...

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 11:17 AM PST

    Tfw your first legendary gun is a slagged Zammechat Lyudmila dropped from a Spiderant King in The Dust but your white Chuck Diaub is better.

    https://twitter.com/leftovers_lmao_/status/1337113730115489792/photo/1

    (had to post on twitter cuz switch smh)

    submitted by /u/LeftoverLasagna_
    [link] [comments]

    Do I have to buy borderlands 1?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 05:21 AM PST

    I'm trying to get into borderlands, since i've heard some good stuff about it, but I was wondering if I have to buy all 3 borderlands games to enjoy the story. I'm a little low on money at the time, and I don't want to buy 3 games to enjoy one story.

    submitted by /u/SomeDummies
    [link] [comments]

    I'm looking for some Vault Hunters

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 07:26 PM PST

    I want to play all the Borderlands games and put them on my YouTube channel. But I have no friends so I'm looking for people who have all the games, on ps4, and ages 15-18, I'm 16 btw. So if you interested dm me and we can talk about it. Thank you for reading.

    submitted by /u/Ace_Fall
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment