• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 12, 2020

    Borderlands Need some help with Level 82 Terramorphous on ps4

    Borderlands Need some help with Level 82 Terramorphous on ps4


    Need some help with Level 82 Terramorphous on ps4

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 10:40 AM PST

    The lobby is open. Username avery123avery. Would really appreciate the help. We're kinda noobs.

    submitted by /u/Sexy_avey
    [link] [comments]

    Madeleine Morris the voice of Juno is hosting an AMA at r/Toonami Saturday 7 PM ET/ 4 PM PT.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 02:24 PM PST

    Juno is an NPC introduced in Borderlands 3 Bounty of Blood DLC.

    https://borderlands.fandom.com/wiki/Juno

    Check out Madeleine Morris's announcement here!

    submitted by /u/PrevailingDragon
    [link] [comments]

    Real Life Claptrap build continues!!! Wave hello!

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 03:26 PM PST

    Well Vault Hunters, a new update on building a real life, full scale Claptrap is out! Our friend can now wave with his semi-functional robotic arm....kinda. lol. Join the journey as the build grows, hurdles included. Slowly taking on life, I hope you enjoy the progress. Next stop, Pandora!

    https://youtu.be/sJJC9zU5CvI

    submitted by /u/Brosiedon0616
    [link] [comments]

    How matchmaking works in BL3

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 11:21 AM PST

    Hi guys,

    I'm having an hard time figuring how matchmaking works in BL3.

    If I continue the campaign and during a mission I click on start matchmaking, sometimes I became the host and sometimes I become the guest.

    How can I set to be only the host? Because in the middle of a mission being teleported in another part of the world feels way too annoying.

    Forgot to mention, I'm a level 10 playing on stadia.

    BONUS: is there a way to display multiple quest waypoints on map?

    submitted by /u/omnimon7
    [link] [comments]

    How are the borderlands games on PS5?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 11:03 PM PST

    I haven't played much of anything on PS5 just yet, but I'm curious about how the games run on the next gen hardware. I've read articles online, but I would rather have your thoughts. Thank you all in advance!

    submitted by /u/PhantomReptar
    [link] [comments]

    Man...

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 11:40 AM PST

    Tfw you open Roland's armory chest and it's just lv. 25 grenade mods ):

    submitted by /u/LeftoverLasagna_
    [link] [comments]

    Went on autopilot and accidentally turned "Uncle Teddy" into Hyperion but haven't claimed it yet, is there a way to hand it into Una Baha?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 09:52 PM PST

    Please help, I'm in the end game with my best weapon being a level 7 unkempt Harold as a level 32. If im screwed is there any other good pistols that I can get (I am in normal mode).

    submitted by /u/bren12341
    [link] [comments]

    Should I play Bl1

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 12:46 PM PST

    I have played all of the other games and I really feel like it will be a downgrade. I just have so many questions that could ruin the game like: Are the jokes good Are the uniques and legendaries interesting Are the characters interesting and fun to be around Are the playable characters interesting And just one of these wrong could make the game a lot less enjoyable. So should I play BL1?

    submitted by /u/Cummybot2-0
    [link] [comments]

    LOOTSPLOSION! - December 11, 2020

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 05:10 AM PST

    Look at allll that gearrrrr!

    Welcome to the /r/Borderlands LOOTSPLOSION! Show us your most highly prized, your most disappointing, your hardest-won pieces of booty. Tell the tale of how it was won. Ask questions about it, if you like, or describe just how nifty it's been for you.

    (Every week we'll post a new LOOTSPLOSION! thread for that week's show-and-tell. Show us what you've got!)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    How to disable bloom? My eyes burn when there is any bloom in BL3.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 07:39 PM PST

    Someone, please help me find a way to disable bloom my eyes are about to become entirely red from the EXISIVE AMOUNTS OF BLOOM. If there is no way to turn of bloom is there a way to reduce it?

    submitted by /u/Accomplished-Key-887
    [link] [comments]

    Crossplay between stadia and pc?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 10:41 AM PST

    Just picked up BL3 on Stadia yesterday as the deal was too good to pass up. Anyone know if there is cross play between Stadia and PC?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/hovercraft11
    [link] [comments]

    HELP! Borderlands 2 co-op error on PC

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 07:19 AM PST

    My brother and I were playing BL2, both on Steam and my bro joined my game. It was working fine until we had to restart the game (because our voice chat wasn't working. ) The issue however started when we both restarted the game and my brother tried to join my game again. He gets this long error message window and when he closes it the game crashes. He tried verifying the game files on Steam but it didn't help. Does anyone have any ideas how to fix this or will he need too uninstall the game? Pic of the error message in comments.

    submitted by /u/lilemchan
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone want to play bl1

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 02:59 AM PST

    Pretty much the title says it, I'm on xbox 360 and would like to play a multiplayer game with someone is anyone down hopefully gonna start at 5pm gmt time. I don't have a headset but it is ordered so if you have WhatsApp that would be great as well.

    submitted by /u/captainphoenix2003
    [link] [comments]

    [BL1] Can you get any hybrid weapons in playthrough 1?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 05:51 AM PST

    I started wondering this while finishing up the DLC on a pt1 character

    submitted by /u/ADotSapiens
    [link] [comments]

    I know you all love BL2 but BL3 is better right?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 07:18 AM PST

    If I get BL3 does it look and feel better?

    Leave your love for BL2 and your memories of youth aside please.

    I like slick gunplay like Apex but like variety of enemies and weapons in BL. (I played BL2 until sactuary flew up in air.) Rather than carry on with BL2 I am thinking just buying 3 it's so cheap at the moment.

    Edit. I play solo.

    submitted by /u/faveguy
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone play 3? (PS4)

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 11:18 PM PST

    I hate playing alone and I'm relatively new. The matchmaking on ps4 isn't great. Anyone I could add to play with in near future?

    submitted by /u/iFardedAndShidded669
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment