• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 2, 2020

    Borderlands Should I play the pre sequel.

    Borderlands Should I play the pre sequel.


    Should I play the pre sequel.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 08:02 AM PST

    Most people play borderlands from the handsome collection as it includes more gameplay and good dlcs. I'm getting more bored of borderlands 2 and I need something to return me to the franchise . Should I start the borderlands the pre sequel? It sounds alot more interesting in my opinion than borderlands 2's story. Give me your opinions if I should or not I heard that it spoils but I really didn't care.

    submitted by /u/Meltyxx-
    [link] [comments]

    Why didn't the main 2k branch make more content for tps

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 08:40 PM PST

    So the main reason the presequel dosent have a lot of content is that 2k Australia shut down so why not have the main one add more dlcs/content?

    submitted by /u/StrangePanda27
    [link] [comments]

    Is Eden-6 a planet or a moon?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 09:25 PM PST

    I always thought Eden-6 was a planet but the wiki says it's both a moon and planet which makes no sense.

    submitted by /u/tortabear8956
    [link] [comments]

    Im looking for a mechromancer build that makes deathtrap over powered but also have the skills to keep me alive

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 09:02 PM PST

    Ok uh first off...I know nothing about the skill system all I know is that I press the buttons and I get upgrades but I know there's a level cap so can't get everything I'm assuming. I'm sorry if there's like a super obvious answer I missed but every google search I did didn't have the health regen and shield stuff in the skill trees also sorry if I'm in the wrong place. Also sorry if wrong tag this seemed to fit best sorry in advance if I used the wrong one.

    submitted by /u/deathkitty937
    [link] [comments]

    Im curious

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 08:02 PM PST

    So I bought the legendary collection on switch a couple days ago, which comes with borderlands 1, 2, and the pre sequel. Iv started the first one, I just unlocked new haven, lvl 21, and I'm having a lot of fun playing it. I'm just wondering, what are your guys favorite borderlands game and why? I think I'm going to finish the first one, start the pre sequel, then the second one. Is there a better order to play them in or what? Thank you for your time!

    submitted by /u/imaweeb19
    [link] [comments]

    They are 2 trophies will not unlock on PS5

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 10:56 PM PST

    Has anybody have a problem with borderlands 3 with 2 glitch trophies finding all location and Decipher all of the Eridian Slabs

    submitted by /u/Techgamermb
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite Screenshots You’ve Taken?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 05:52 PM PST

    submitted by /u/MongolianSumoStar
    [link] [comments]

    How to effectively do damage on M10?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 05:47 PM PST

    I just can't seem to be able to do decent damage on M10. For context I'm playing zane, with the usual seein dead build. I have some of the best weapons along with sntl cryo annoints. I do ok damage with all my abilities up while im running at full speed, but it's just okay damage and nothing like I see in videos I watch. And if I don't have all my abilities up I'm basically shooting peas. What do I not understand? Is there some secrets to doing big damage on M10?

    submitted by /u/ptheiway
    [link] [comments]

    Save Transfer (PS4->PS5) & Guardian Ranks question

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 05:31 PM PST

    Hi guys! I've searched around for my specific situation and haven't found any results.

    Played Borderlands 3 on PS4 and got to Guardian Rank 70 with a level 50 Zane. I was able to successfully transfer my Zane and my bank into my PS5 version.

    On PS5, I started a new character and played enough that I beat the game and I'm now Guardian Rank 44. I just realized that my old guardian rank from the PS4 didn't transfer over! I've tried deleting my PS4 character and re-downloading my save, but my guardian rank is staying at 44 rather than the 70 I was at originally.

    I wasn't a particularly high rank, so it's not the end of the world, but it does seem like an oddity that my character/bank transferred successfully but not my rank...

    Any ideas towards how I can get my guardian rank back? I think perhaps the problem is that when I transferred my save, I didn't actually play my level 50 Zane and confirm that my guardian rank was still there...

    submitted by /u/ArtemisFei
    [link] [comments]

    Game freezes every 2-3 seconds while connected to the internet?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 02:21 PM PST

    So, i decided to play bl2 again (i played it a bit in the past) but when i got on it would freeze every few seconds, I heard it was an online issue so i tried playing it after disconnecting from the internet and it worked fine, is there a way to play it connected without the freezes??

    submitted by /u/GamerofGamers2
    [link] [comments]

    Okay seriously, what am I doing wrong here? Please help.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 07:22 PM PST

    Hey all.

    I got the Borderlands Legendary Collection on Switch recently and I'm having some major trouble surviving in Borderlands 1. I played Borderlands 2 a lot on PC years ago and I don't recall having any trouble with it. But here's my situation

    I'm at the beginning of the game in the Badlands. I'm trying to kill Bonehead but I can't kill him before he rips through me. Here are my main issues.

    1. My shields, level and health mean nothing. Enemies just tear right through my defenses. No matter what shield I get, no matter what level I am, no matter what gun I find and equip, everything just mauls me.
    2. Grinding doesn't seem to help. I grinded from level 8 to Level 11. I feel no difference. I don't kill things any faster and I die just as easily.
    3. I've exhausted all side quests in the Badlands for now. I did everything TJ asked me. Got to level 8. Then I had to grind. The problem here is that I'm losing money. Every time I grind, I lose ammo. When I lose ammo, I lose money. I have no side quests to do so there's no reliable source of income. Those measly piles of money I find in the Safes aint cutting it. I'm going to go broke at this rate.

    So I HAVE to fight T-Bone but again, he just destroys me every time. I've tried Sniper Rifles, I've tried Rocket Launchers, Shot Guns and Machine Guns. Nothing seems to kill this dude. I can break his shield, but getting his health down is seemingly impossible for me. But the Mission requirement is Level 10 so what gives? This isn't supposed to be that hard, right?

    What am I doing wrong here? I don't think it's the game, I probably just suck. But this game seems very unforgiving for newcomers and it doesn't lay out a clear path of what I need to do to be where I need to be. I'm getting really frustrated. Please, tell me what I need to do.

    Side question, is Borderlands 2 easier or something? Because I played that game a lot in College any never once did I ever have this much trouble. Especially in the beginning of the game.

    submitted by /u/Zooppooz69
    [link] [comments]

    Ok I don't get the difference in gun manufacturers

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 10:03 AM PST

    I put BL1, but this is for all of the games

    What is the difference between gun manufacturers. Is it preference or purly stat wise.

    Any help would be great

    submitted by /u/R3dH00d_09
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 keeps crashing on me

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 01:12 AM PST

    I brought all three games on black Friday and on completing the first game I realised that the second game crashes everytime I press "a" on the title screen. Any ideas on how I could fix this or should I send customer support an email or something?

    submitted by /u/13java13
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment